Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Have You Noticed That People Who Help Others In Time Of Needs, Find It Difficult - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Noticed That People Who Help Others In Time Of Needs, Find It Difficult (551 Views)

I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened / Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Noticed That People Who Help Others In Time Of Needs, Find It Difficult by elliotmarshall(m): 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
Why is it like that
Re: Have You Noticed That People Who Help Others In Time Of Needs, Find It Difficult by hisgrace090: 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2020
Difficult to do what ?

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed That People Who Help Others In Time Of Needs, Find It Difficult by longetivity(m): 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
God no go shame the helpers
Re: Have You Noticed That People Who Help Others In Time Of Needs, Find It Difficult by BlackBullXXX(m): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
That's a big fat lie... Helpers never lack bro.

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed That People Who Help Others In Time Of Needs, Find It Difficult by MickzyDonald: 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
longetivity:
God no go shame the helpers
But its kind of true afterall,it sometimes happen when u need something,but u wont get it on time or might not get it at all

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Vaginal Wet? / Why Is 90% Of Our Women Psychopaths? / He Fled And Look What She Did To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.