Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,997 members, 7,803,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

The SCAM Organisation Called ETX.NG - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The SCAM Organisation Called ETX.NG (1030 Views)

Job Vacancies At ETX Nigeria / The Scam In Nigerian Youth Investment Fund / The SCAM Called Black Friday In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The SCAM Organisation Called ETX.NG by fumsky002: 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
I hear this organisation helps get transcript fast but I beg to defer. I have applied to the m for my Transccript to be delivered to WES since May 2020 and till date, they keep telling my stories of how the school is responsible, after the have put a useless inefficient staff in charge of the cases going to that school. I was told my them that the delivery and tracking number of the transcript will be delivered to me when the get the information and this is the constant i get from them till date......so i had to send them this''''''......."This organization is now officially a SCAM in my books. Do you guys select people's transactions to finish early for publicity or it's just my case that is particularly assigned to an inefficient staff.
You guys have held my case for 4 months and a friend of mine from Eboyi state university just
said he got his transcript after applying in august 9th.
This is very very appalling. if you know you are not good in a particular school, then avoid holding
people's fate down based on you inefficiency, blaming the school system when you have put a lazy staff
in charge of cases in certain schools.
I was given last month after applying since May till date am yet to get my transcript. Now i finally got
something that looked like the transcript was ready, only to be finding out now that it's still the school
that is finalizing delivery with date and tracking number yet to be given to me.
If this is not the peak of inefficiency I wonder what is.
I was also given yesterday for tracking number, now I am getting a stupid reply of updating me when it is available.
I know you guys are stupid and useless but this extent is a new low. I lost my job and still waiting for transcript.""......................
so please people going about singing their praises should stop deceiving people, if you have been given money take your
stand as a paid advertiser, and stop telling lies to others.

PS: Share so others don't get entangled as the amount they charge is not small money for the delay the cause.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The SCAM Organisation Called ETX.NG by aminusodiq(m): 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: The SCAM Organisation Called ETX.NG by ojexin(m): 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
fumsky002:
I hear this organisation helps get transcript fast but I beg to defer. I have applied to the m for my Transccript to be delivered to WES since May 2020 and till date, they keep telling my stories of how the school is responsible, after the have put a useless inefficient staff in charge of the cases going to that school. I was told my them that the delivery and tracking number of the transcript will be delivered to me when the get the information and this is the constant i get from them till date......so i had to send them this''''''......."This organization is now officially a SCAM in my books. Do you guys select people's transactions to finish early for publicity or it's just my case that is particularly assigned to an inefficient staff.
You guys have held my case for 4 months and a friend of mine from Eboyi state university just
said he got his transcript after applying in august 9th.
This is very very appalling. if you know you are not good in a particular school, then avoid holding
people's fate down based on you inefficiency, blaming the school system when you have put a lazy staff
in charge of cases in certain schools.
I was given last month after applying since May till date am yet to get my transcript. Now i finally got
something that looked like the transcript was ready, only to be finding out now that it's still the school
that is finalizing delivery with date and tracking number yet to be given to me.
If this is not the peak of inefficiency I wonder what is.
I was also given yesterday for tracking number, now I am getting a stupid reply of updating me when it is available.
I know you guys are stupid and useless but this extent is a new low. I lost my job and still waiting for transcript.""......................
so please people going about singing their praises should stop deceiving people, if you have been given money take your
stand as a paid advertiser, and stop telling lies to others.

PS: Share so others don't get entangled as the amount they charge is not small money for the delay the cause.

They are incompetent.... very useless and time wasting people

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Invest In S&P 500 Index Funds In Nigeria / I Am New Here, Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.