Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? (73213 Views)

How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man / I'm I acting too Harsh?? / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
Oya slap ur self.... Upon all the lies in this world nah this cock and bull story u won come tell adults like us.... AMADIOHA PIAWAKWA GI AMU GI AHU

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by nBag(m): 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

DO YOU THINK IT'S A DIFFICULT THING TO DO? IF THEIR MUM WERE ALIVE AND NEAR SHE'D FALL IN LINE FOR AS MUCH AS A MEAL.
NOTHING NEW.

have some respect for mothers. which kind yeye talk be this?

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Alexandroanthon: 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
U r an idiot n a compound fool. This forum is not meant for an animal like u. See your options.
ExBanker:
Nairalanders, I want you to judge if the conditions I gave this girl is okay or it is too much

I met this girl around June this years. I really liked her. As I was asking her out, I was always taking care of her. Buying her stuffs, giving her allowances and supporting her. Then the relationship started last month officially when we smashed. I continued to take good care of her. But note that before we officially started dating, she showed half interest. She wasn't really into the relationship. When we started dating, she showed same attitude.

Her much elder sister is a hair dresser. Like 7 years older. She lives with the sister. The sister shop is in one hidden corner. They hardly get customers. So both of them are always broke. I have being supporting them. This month, their rent is expiring. They intend to move to a better location. The new shop is N75k per year. My girlfriend asked me for support. I said I will give them N50k by August end. Since they were expecting N50k from me, they gathered all the money they have home and abroad and paid advance of N30,000 for the new shop to secure it. Last week, my girl asked me for N7k for something. I told her I don't have. I am gathering money for the N50k. It is a lie sha. the money is already there.

She then asked me to borrow her. She will pay me back. So I gave her. By weekend, she was acting funny. I told her I am tired of the relationship. She should forget it. It turned to quarrel. Then she left. We quarreled on phone till Monday. I think they felt bad that I am leaving out of the deal to help them secure the shop. On Monday, the sister called to quarrel with me too. Imagine.

After everything, today, my girlfriend called to apologize. I told her that I have forgiven her. But, for our relationship to continue, there is one condition. She asked me what condition. I told her that despite the fact I have being supporting her and her sister, both of them still had the gut to talk to me anyhow. I will only continue the relationship if I will be having sex with the 2 of them. She was shocked. She wanted to start talking nonsense. I told her to shut up and relay my condition to her sister. Let the sister call me to tell me if she agrees.

Is my condition too harsh or it is okay?

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Vitamin17(m): 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
undecided
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by plessis: 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
Tell the lady and her sister to get guarantors and grant them a loan of 50k.

Simple!!

I don't know why humans love complicating things.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Slynation(m): 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
And this rubbish reached Front page?? This is the kinda people spoiling the reputation of most men out there... How can you be having sex with both sisters because you are in a position to render help to them..... Nawa ooO

6 Likes

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by MZrapper(f): 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
Na werey full Nairaland. grin grin grin
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by victons(m): 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
This is crazy aswear...

I'll only advise you to be cautious whenever you're with them Incase they'd team up against you.
Anyway, you can rather put your money to better use.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
So you had eyes on her sister all this while

4 Likes

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Abfinest007(m): 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
mad ooo
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Lexusgs430: 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
ExBanker:
Nairalanders, I want you to judge if the conditions I gave this girl is okay or it is too much

I met this girl around June this years. I really liked her. As I was asking her out, I was always taking care of her. Buying her stuffs, giving her allowances and supporting her. Then the relationship started last month officially when we smashed. I continued to take good care of her. But note that before we officially started dating, she showed half interest. She wasn't really into the relationship. When we started dating, she showed same attitude.

Her much elder sister is a hair dresser. Like 7 years older. She lives with the sister. The sister shop is in one hidden corner. They hardly get customers. So both of them are always broke. I have being supporting them. This month, their rent is expiring. They intend to move to a better location. The new shop is N75k per year. My girlfriend asked me for support. I said I will give them N50k by August end. Since they were expecting N50k from me, they gathered all the money they have home and abroad and paid advance of N30,000 for the new shop to secure it. Last week, my girl asked me for N7k for something. I told her I don't have. I am gathering money for the N50k. It is a lie sha. the money is already there.

She then asked me to borrow her. She will pay me back. So I gave her. By weekend, she was acting funny. I told her I am tired of the relationship. She should forget it. It turned to quarrel. Then she left. We quarreled on phone till Monday. I think they felt bad that I am leaving out of the deal to help them secure the shop. On Monday, the sister called to quarrel with me too. Imagine.

After everything, today, my girlfriend called to apologize. I told her that I have forgiven her. But, for our relationship to continue, there is one condition. She asked me what condition. I told her that despite the fact I have being supporting her and her sister, both of them still had the gut to talk to me anyhow. I will only continue the relationship if I will be having sex with the 2 of them. She was shocked. She wanted to start talking nonsense. I told her to shut up and relay my condition to her sister. Let the sister call me to tell me if she agrees.

I am very sure, part of the money you give/gave them, they usually send part of it to their mother and grandmother...............

Don't forget to include their mother and grandmother to this equation/deal......... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by cococandy(f): 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
I had the phrase at the tip of my tongue
Ahumanbeing:

Dirty piece of shit , you can't get a girl to genuinely love you so you use money to buy sex, you promised them 50k and because of that promise they've made a payment of 30k and you're talking about sex?
Useless piece of shit, go n bleep your mum cuz obviously you can't control your dick.
I pity the men who'll come and support you or call you a "man", you're just a whôre and you are a simpleton, aside that you're indecisive and dumb.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
integritylady:
Is Sex everything?

God I must not be broke
It’s for one of these reasons

You better Goan Hustle!!!grin
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
nifemi25:
This your condition na die

This is what we used to call Coçk and Bull in those days grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by victorian(f): 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
Exbanker u are not suppose to be labelled a human being!

So because of 50k u want to fucvkk two sisters for as long as u live!
God punish poverty!

What if u were mistakenly blessed like my boo, who has spent and doled out 3 million naira in a space of 8months of dating me, just splash and say Princess take, and make yourself happy?
And he is still deep in money.

What will u do? Exhume and Fucvkk my dead family resting their graves ?

I wonder the kind of wicked animal uv turned into?

Tell the ladies to contact me for the balance 50k!
What rubbish!

To hell with your miserable 50k!
Tufia!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by braine(m): 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
Its not a bad condition.

In my opinion, the two ladies are trying to use OP.

Op may not necessarily want to sleep with the sisters, but the outcome of this request is a win for OP: its either they accept whereby OP bonks them both, or they get disgusted and dump OP thereby saving OP his money.

I don't understand the rubbish everyone is putting here.

13 Likes

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by ceejay80s(m): 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
ExBanker:

u are disgusting,

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by JordanMichael(m): 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
Ogwanne na nwata-bite mother bike pikin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Newbielearner(m): 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
ExBanker:

Sorry op. How old are you?
I mean no disrespect o. But your first four lines was like that of a simp.
Are you in the relationship for sex?
You know what, they'll say they agree. They'll collect the money and teach you good lessons.

Huh, are you working for money at all?

Anyways, I wish you good luck.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Benprass(m): 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
Emmatee1816:
which kind mumu(unrealistic) adage is this 1?smh

Only wise men know what it stand for.

All is well.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Hotfreezer: 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
While we are here defending the girls and castigating the OP, i won't be surprised if the girl and her sister have called him to agree.

For the sister to call the OP to insult him, she's shameless. For the babe to turn boyfriend to office, she's greedy. The biggest fool of all is the OP. His mother is probably somewhere buying vegetables on credit, he is wasting his life.

15 Likes

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by LyfeJennings(m): 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
ExBanker:

Iwo gan ya weyrey
Baba nla alaye baje ni e mehn
Why would U say such?
How much U get wey ur wahala plenty
Cos they disrespected
In order to get even, U made such ridiculous request
Ahhhhh!
If I be God, I fit no bless U again
Who do U think U are?
God wey create U, U no how many times U don disrespect am wey the guy commot eye
If God ever decides to get even with U,
Walahi, U no go see draw
Lailai!!!!
Common bro, it's not fair
If U want help, do am make U comot eye
Don't subject those poor creatures to ur harsh judgement just cos U feed them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Baztardmods: 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
victorian:

God punish poverty!

What if u were mistakenly blessed like my boo, who has spent and doled out 3 million naira in a space of 8months of dating me, just splash and say Princess take, and make yourself happy?

What will u do? Fucvkk my whole generation with the unborn children join?

What rubbish!

Tufia!

Your BOO is a SIMP!!!!

Imagine the temerity she used in saying 3milliongringrin

So far, what have you done for ur so called boogringrin

Given him sex? Right?gringrin

If you like don't Goan Hustle, you will be dumped and you will suffer for 900yrscheesycheesy

15 Likes

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by chukwuibuipob: 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool The Mod even help u push Ur Wicked on FP for total bash/insult tongue grin grin wink grin.I pray u nor commit suicide by the time we are thru with u here
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Muyexbaba(m): 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
ExBanker:

guy man nawa for you oo..let's assume dey agree to ur condition, u will be confidently bleeping two blood sisters.ur sense need to be reset to default.so becos you are in position to help dem? you are now giving Dem dis comdition you can't pray for ur sister to be in!!!.if u are tired taking her responsibility, u better opt out honourable oda Dan giving Dem dis arkward condition..man with boy brain

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Zetty177x: 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
50 shades of wrong. .infact 100 shades
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by braine(m): 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
victorian:

God punish poverty!

What will u do? Fucvkk my whole generation with the unborn children join?

What rubbish!

Tufia!

Shoe get size. Fingers are not equal. Situations are different.

You can't be be comparing your rich bf with an average Nigerian guy.

Plus, it's not about the money, its about the body language of the recipients. I don't think you go about abusing your rich boyfriend if he decides not to give you a dime.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
MJBOLT:
I'm sure you have spent close to 100k on your babe alone in less than 3 months,add her sister so you can spend close to 500k undecided

Una think say sex na everything
one of the best post so far. Ordinary sex. Ordinary sex and you will sweat morning till night to raise money. Still sweat during sex
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by LyfeJennings(m): 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hotfreezer:
While we are here defending the girls and castigating the OP, i won't be surprised if the girl and her sister have called him to agree.

For the sister to call the OP to insult him, she's shameless. For the babe to turn boyfriend to office, she's greedy. The biggest fool of all is the OP. His mother is probably somewhere buying vegetables on credit, he is wasting his life.

Even if they wrong him
How dare he?
I won't be surprised also if they accept his request
May we never be shamed
May we never experience hunger
Kilo de
Beru Olohun,
Fear God small
Don't fear him so much
Just fear him a bit
U self go fit reason say that level no balance

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by andyanders: 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
Op, why do you have to promise to help them with 50k in the first place, and based on that, they went ahead to make a deposit of 30k and now you want to back out? You knew their condition b4 now. Don't you know that it's annoying, hence her sister reacted negetively.

Understand that in this life, nothing is permanent. That ur money can go away and you will be broke, then that fvck u wanted them to give u if they want ur money, could be ur last on this earth.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl / Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) / Courtney Tillia: God Put Me On Earth To Enjoy Sex - God Fearing Porn Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.