Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Woman In Shock As Her Xiaomi Phone Explodes - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Woman In Shock As Her Xiaomi Phone Explodes (4636 Views)

Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Her Samsung Phone Explodes (photos) / Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market / Guy’s Phone Explodes In His Pocket And Sets Him On Fire (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman In Shock As Her Xiaomi Phone Explodes by Jeffy1206(m): 9:49am On Aug 21, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
ArticleBeast:
I remember when I said my Oppo exploded some idiots wanted to kill me. Chinko na chinko...
Re: Woman In Shock As Her Xiaomi Phone Explodes by DLuciano: 9:51am On Aug 21, 2020
Sbsrules:
Nothing in that news states the type of phone that explodes.
Read again!!!�
don't mind haters, they just want to spoil biz for Xiaomi phones

1 Like

Re: Woman In Shock As Her Xiaomi Phone Explodes by jericco1(m): 10:45am On Aug 21, 2020
Waiting for mine to blow undecided
Re: Woman In Shock As Her Xiaomi Phone Explodes by Kondomatic(m): 10:51am On Aug 21, 2020
iPhone can never, I repeat iPhone can never

1 Like

Re: Woman In Shock As Her Xiaomi Phone Explodes by Kondomatic(m): 10:55am On Aug 21, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
chinko is chinko, dont expect any less from these chinko phones...
internationalman:
Xiaomi and Huawei are just advanced chinko product..
Phones explode, it's not new. iPhones explode, Samsungs explode.

You guys may have forgotten about Note 7 but I haven't.

10 Likes

Re: Woman In Shock As Her Xiaomi Phone Explodes by edoairways: 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
DLuciano:
don't mind haters, they just want to spoil biz for Xiaomi phones
Have they not been spoiling business for tecno?
Re: Woman In Shock As Her Xiaomi Phone Explodes by realmanarken(m): 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
FlipModeSquade:
So says the N1TWIT..
Guess the discussion is too much for your low IQ to handle..
Better crawl back to your Scam business.. shocked
Broke bastard you and who will be discussing about cheap Xiamomi, you are a waste product indeed, I was just disgusted with your outright boldness in defending your poverty, you should thank me at least I shut your ass down to stop disgracing your low self esteem. You are one of the situations condom should have prevented. Go grind and make some money use a better phone, I doubt that tho, you’re gonna reply me thinking I have your time. poor fool !!
Re: Woman In Shock As Her Xiaomi Phone Explodes by SIRRITE: 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
Pls can someone tell if those exploded Samsung phones are chiko

Re: Woman In Shock As Her Xiaomi Phone Explodes by SIRRITE: 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
More

Re: Woman In Shock As Her Xiaomi Phone Explodes by RealEzee(m): 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
SIRRITE:
More
grin some pple no go rest, I saw comments like chinko n chinko, abi Samsung is what ni? Even Apple outsources some of its components from chinko so wetin dem dey really Yan about Sha? grin plenty people can misyan ooo grin

Samsung way carry award for mobile granades da year grin, even the so called blog didn't specify the particular phone that exploded, twas a suggestion from someone else sef, smh
Re: Woman In Shock As Her Xiaomi Phone Explodes by peacesampson(f): 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
Let me come and be going jejely�� not light skin quote author=Quim2 post=93048972]I use a Samsung. A number of years now but never an explosion.

Anyway, any well educated single lady, 26-31, who is ready for marriage please contact me. All you have to be is tall (or big), light skinned, and preferably of Igbo origin. Lack of a job or being a single mom won't be an issue as long as you are very good, matured minded, independent, and Godly.
Contact details are on my DM

Cheers!

[/quote]
Re: Woman In Shock As Her Xiaomi Phone Explodes by Karex81(m): 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
Transsion marketers una well done, I know talttalk4u is behind this conspiracy undecided
Re: Woman In Shock As Her Xiaomi Phone Explodes by costandi(m): 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
popez:

Huawei is a good product.
So is Xiaomi
Re: Woman In Shock As Her Xiaomi Phone Explodes by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
realmanarken:
Broke bastard you and who will be discussing about cheap Xiamomi, you are a waste product indeed, I was just disgusted with your outright boldness in defending your poverty, you should thank me at least I shut your ass down to stop disgracing your low self esteem. You are one of the situations condom should have prevented. Go grind and make some money use a better phone, I doubt that tho, you’re gonna reply me thinking I have your time. poor fool !!
See the 1DIOT begging for 100K to pay 130K,calling someone broke?
No be me cause your frustrations.. shocked
Broke Ass Bitches feeling fly.. cheesy
Re: Woman In Shock As Her Xiaomi Phone Explodes by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
FlipModeSquade:
Guess Samsung and Apple are also Chinko.. shocked

Samsung is a south Korean brand and Apple is American....both are foreign phones BUILT in China (due to cheap labor) with TOP QUALITY PART IN THEM.... while majority of chinko phones are useless CHINESE phone made from cheap parts in order to cut cost, never to be mistaken with top brands like Samsung/Apple.
Re: Woman In Shock As Her Xiaomi Phone Explodes by SIRRITE: 7:32am On Aug 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Samsung is a south Korean brand and Apple is American....both are foreign phones BUILT in China (due to cheap labor) with TOP QUALITY PART IN THEM.... while majority of chinko phones are useless CHINESE phone made from cheap parts in order to cut cost, never to be mistaken with top brands like Samsung/Apple.

I done hear u, so becos Samsung is built with quality parts that is why it explode up and down abi? because me i dont understand

4 Likes

Re: Woman In Shock As Her Xiaomi Phone Explodes by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:44am On Aug 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

So Huawei,OPPO,Xiaomi,VIVO and Oneplus don't have TOP QUALITY PARTS IN THEM,because they are Chinese?

Brands that move TENS OF MILLIONS of devices in Europe each year?

And yet the same Samsung and Apple have had their TOP QUALITY DEVICES explode in the past.. shocked

Make no mistakes,the top money you are paying for Apple and Samsung is not merely for the top quality of their products,since the best of Chinese brands are as good..

You are paying for the premium GALAXY BRAND and APPLE LOGO on the back of their Devices..

A comparative budget Galaxy device of less than 100k,is in no way superior to a Huawei,OPPO or Xiaomi device of the same price..

7 Likes

Re: Woman In Shock As Her Xiaomi Phone Explodes by Realboygenius(m): 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
Can never be TECNO. grin
Re: Woman In Shock As Her Xiaomi Phone Explodes by SIRRITE: 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
Some guys can be myopic sometimes, some guys buys logos and names not quality, all the think is names and logo, all myopia guys here, i hope u grow one day. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Woman In Shock As Her Xiaomi Phone Explodes by goodoo: 1:08am On Aug 28, 2020
SIRRITE:
Some guys can be myopic sometimes, some guys buys logos and names not quality, all the think is names and logo, all myopia guys here, i hope u grow one day. smiley smiley smiley
don't mind them dat is y i left Samsung phones big price low spec's, if u want quality go for Xiaomi or hauwei but if u want brand name go for Samsung and iPhone, am tired of paying for brand logo.

1 Like

Re: Woman In Shock As Her Xiaomi Phone Explodes by Jafar1: 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
is it the galaxy j7 used?
if u use better samsung u won't call it just a brand
Re: Woman In Shock As Her Xiaomi Phone Explodes by Peppermintflav: 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
goodoo:
don't mind them dat is y i left Samsung phones big price low spec's, if u want quality go for Xiaomi or hauwei but if u want brand name go for Samsung and iPhone, am tired of paying for brand logo.
......And screen grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Operam Mini 5.0 Muti Operator For Sgh F700 Touchscreen Phone / How To Recover Samsung Galaxy SMS Text Messages Directly? / I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.