Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita (32888 Views)

Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone / Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party / PDP, Ohaneze Ndigbo Demand Immediate Release Of Senator Abaribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by precious1967(m): 10:23am On Aug 21, 2020
bring back our chibok girls and leah shaibu. leave mali for malians.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by Enemyofpeace: 10:41am On Aug 21, 2020
Wetin concern am? Me sobolation, you no do same thing some years ago? Yeye man, tall for nothing

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by Enemyofpeace: 10:42am On Aug 21, 2020
precious1967:
bring back our chibok girls and leah shaibu. leave mali for malians.
no mind am
Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by Bodlyspeaking(m): 11:00am On Aug 21, 2020
Am sure he just ordered someone or group of people to go write something up for him
Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by icankel: 11:01am On Aug 21, 2020
Profayo:
Someone that cannot solve the problems in his own country is trying to solve another country's problem.If our leaders are not careful, what happened jn Mali will happen in Nigeria
is not possible because he knew wat of d eventual outcome that's the reason he installed his kinsmen as Service Chiefs

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by bizhop01: 11:01am On Aug 21, 2020
Who is president buhari?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by Zetty177x: 11:03am On Aug 21, 2020
By the time we arrest Bubu,we won't release him
Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by Iceyjayzz(m): 11:41am On Aug 21, 2020
Deborah98:
nyanya Abuja
Okay. smiling cat. grin
Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by Ulomoney(f): 12:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
If you want to be a coward, good luck.
Don't make other be one too.

pyyxxaro:

Be like say you like Lodge for Kirikiri Maximum Hotel and Suites cool

Congrats in advance grin
Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by EMMY76: 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
Coming from a fellow coupist who overthrew a democratically elected govt in 1983.
Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by EMMY76: 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
Coming from a fellow coupist who overthrew a democratically elected govt in 1983. undecided
Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by Deborah98(f): 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Okay. smiling cat. grin
imagine undecided
Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by lordatkinson07(m): 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
Even you, Mr President, you need to restore our constitutional democracy immediately.
Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by chukemmang(m): 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
This one is oblivious of the fact that such is his destiny. Did he not read or hear the reason for the outcome in Mali? Is Nigeria not experiencing the same? Is Nigeria not experiencing worse? Some human beings don't use their brains.
Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by chukemmang(m): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
pyyxxaro:

Congrats in advance grin

Fools like you are the reason why Nigeria is dead. You fear and praise corrupt thieves. People who should be hung and beheaded in countries like China and Singapore, we praise and worship them in Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by Iceyjayzz(m): 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
Deborah98:
imagine undecided
Imagine what?
Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by Owaincouncil: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
But he couldn't call for tge immediate release of nigerian from poverty.
Ok o
Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by Danniedpastor(m): 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
pyyxxaro:

Congrats in advance grin
lol And still pay 5m lodging fee.
Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by pyyxxaro: 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
Ulomoney:
If you want to be a coward, good luck.
Don't make other be one too.

Not ur fault , all naa based on say this naa faceless forum

I hail you
Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by pyyxxaro: 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
chukemmang:

Fools like you are the reason why Nigeria is dead. You fear and praise corrupt thieves. People who should be hung and beheaded in countries like China and Singapore, we praise and worship them in Nigeria.

Based on say naa faceless forum

Naim make you bold de call me fool

It’s all good
Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by Deborah98(f): 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Imagine what?
you again
Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by Sleekfingers: 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
walenack:
Baba mind your business

he should mind him business abi? When mali scatter , where do u think they migrate to ? If u dont know, na nigeria dem go come o.....
Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by Sleekfingers: 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
stanleyravos:
with all due respect I think you lack home training, how can you address a setting president as an idiot in a forum where you can easily be tracked down by security operative in less than an hour? I advise you to delete that nonsense you wrote there and apologize for your own good.

thank jare. For warning that individual....some people just think say , they can just come online and just dey insult people anyhow...... As a matter of fact, from next month i will start forwarding hate speech comments on this forum to DSS.......i have already started monitoring some people on nairaland
Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by Sleekfingers: 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
illicit:

he shd not apolo any gize

if the president refused to give Nigerians palliative, then what is he

Let d dss track down Shekau First

which palliative? Oga go and work......even if the government want to give palliative....i would prefer the elderly, nursing mothers, physically challenge and children from zero to 17years......

Anybody from 18 - 59 years should not get jack......
Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by illicit(m): 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
Sleekfingers:

which palliative? Oga go and work......even if the government want to give palliative....i would prefer the elderly, nursing mothers, physically challenge and children from zero to 17years......

Anybody from 18 - 59 years should not get jack......

Where is the work
Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by Sleekfingers: 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
illicit:

Where is the work

but you can create job....there are lots of opportunities out there....
Do you know that you can start your own business with less than 50k......na to dey carry certificate up and down una know......
Even online you can earn a living legitimately. With little or no cash at all.....but most youth are too blind to see....
There was a guy i adviced early last year....he like buying expensive phones...he finished his university 3years ago. And still unemployed.....i told him with just 100k or less he could start something small......instead of spending thousands of naira on phone......now he have started something......
Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by illicit(m): 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
Sleekfingers:

but you can create job....there are lots of opportunities out there....
Do you know that you can start your own business with less than 50k......na to dey carry certificate up and down una know......
Even online you can earn a living legitimately. With little or no cash at all.....but most youth are too blind to see....
There was a guy i adviced early last year....he like buying expensive phones...he finished his university 3years ago. And still unemployed.....i told him with just 100k or less he could start something small......instead of spending hollands of naira on phone......now he have started something......

I have a job.

I am an Education consultant.

Believe me when I say no work
Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
Deborah98:
you again
Yes me again, so I shouldn't quote You again
Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by Deborah98(f): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Yes me again, so I shouldn't quote You again
it's becoming a nuisance please
Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
Deborah98:
it's becoming a nuisance please
Do you know the meaning of nuisance or you just started using the word? incredulous!
Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by Deborah98(f): 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Do you know the meaning of nuisance or you just started using the word? incredulous!
stop these please, you are old enough to be reasonable..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore / Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB / Aisha Buhari Poses With The 92 Year Old Woman Who Donated N1M For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.