Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,545 members, 7,801,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita (32874 Views)

Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone / Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party / PDP, Ohaneze Ndigbo Demand Immediate Release Of Senator Abaribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by Mosco100(m): 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
Leah Sharibu and other detainees should be released unconditionally and with immediate effect
Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
Deborah98:
stop these please, you are old enough to be reasonable..
Are you stupid? who the hell do you think you are smh

I can quote you anyhow I like because this is a public forum, if you don't like it you can deactivate..
Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by fallingsky(m): 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

This yeye man thinks he is talking to Nigerian
Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by engrchykae(m): 12:53am On Aug 22, 2020
Slaves of the west.
France is using the puppet of Niger republic to threaten Mali.
Then buhari is supporting his fulani brother in niger republic to do France bidding.
Africans are monkeys.
Africans have no soul.
Africans are just erect animals who are mistaken for humans.
Since 1845, Europeans have used Africans to keep Africa down.
Africans lack logical thinking.
Africans are a disgrace to nature.
It's a biological mistake to be African.
All the wars in Africa were fought for European economic interest.
Africans were involved in the two world wars on behalf of their slave masters.
Only Ethiopia fought for her interest.
Our silly soldiers are still her Majesty's army.
Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by engrchykae(m): 1:02am On Aug 22, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Nigerian Army nah....... Remember our exploits with ECOMOG............ grin
answer me,what did we achieve in Congo?
Ifeajuna and ironsi that led ecomog in Congo died shamefully,they sinned against mama Africa.
Ecomog was set up by the west to put down any attempt to spoil the plan of the west in exploiting Africa.
The UN won't talk or sanction or send troops when southern kaduna are being ethnically cleansed.
The UN won't move when African leaders move money to European banks.
They only move when their puppets are killed or removed.
Finally the African lack critical reasoning.
You are just happy what you did in ecomog on behalf of Belgium.
Aren't you ashamed?
Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by Lexusgs430: 9:40am On Aug 22, 2020
engrchykae:
answer me,what did we achieve in Congo?
Ifeajuna and ironsi that led ecomog in Congo died shamefully,they sinned against mama Africa.
Ecomog was set up by the west to put down any attempt to spoil the plan of the west in exploiting Africa.
The UN won't talk or sanction or send troops when southern kaduna are being ethnically cleansed.
The UN won't move when African leaders move money to European banks.
They only move when their puppets are killed or removed.
Finally the African lack critical reasoning.
You are just happy what you did in ecomog on behalf of Belgium.
Aren't you ashamed?

Haba Oga, na me setup ECOMOG......... grin
Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by orisa37: 10:03am On Aug 22, 2020
RELEASE & RESTORE AND THE ARMY GO BACK TO BARACKS.
Re: President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita by chukemmang(m): 10:54am On Aug 24, 2020
pyyxxaro:

Based on say naa faceless forum

Naim make you bold de call me fool

It’s all good

A fool will always show foolish trait's. Instead of you appreciating the lesson, you are still displaying your foolishness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Inspecting Dadin Kowa Dam Project In Gombe In 1975 (Photo) / Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members / TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.