Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Are You A Freelance Writer On Fiverr? Here's A Great Offer For You... Read This! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You A Freelance Writer On Fiverr? Here's A Great Offer For You... Read This! (354 Views)

How Much Should I Charge As A Freelance Writer? / WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This / Finding It Hard To Land Your First Gig On Upwork? Make sure you read this (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Freelance Writer On Fiverr? Here's A Great Offer For You... Read This! by emmalexdboy(m): 12:25am On Aug 21, 2020
Hi there,

Cyrus here from SmartBloggingtips and I’ve an awesome offer that would be beneficial to you.

I intend to create a mastermind whatsapp group for freelance writers in Nigeria especially in fiverr with the sole aim of sharing ideas, collaborating to get premium tools, making our gigs rank in SERPs …and lots more.

It goes without saying this year hasn’t been a good one to write home about, thanks to the terrible pandemic that crunched the whole world but there’s still hope if we join hands together.

If you’re interested in joining this whatsapp group, send me a message on whatsapp stating your interest: 08039185233.

Regards,
Cyrus.
Re: Are You A Freelance Writer On Fiverr? Here's A Great Offer For You... Read This! by Mide3367: 7:05am On Aug 21, 2020
Add me 07015585967 please
Re: Are You A Freelance Writer On Fiverr? Here's A Great Offer For You... Read This! by emmalexdboy(m): 9:07am On Aug 21, 2020
Mide3367:
Add me 07015585967 please
I just sent you a message.
Re: Are You A Freelance Writer On Fiverr? Here's A Great Offer For You... Read This! by AIT1(m): 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
emmalexdboy:
Hi there,

Cyrus here from SmartBloggingtips and I’ve an awesome offer that would be beneficial to you.

I intend to create a mastermind whatsapp group for freelance writers in Nigeria especially in fiverr with the sole aim of sharing ideas, collaborating to get premium tools, making our gigs rank in SERPs …and lots more.

It goes without saying this year hasn’t been a good one to write home about, thanks to the terrible pandemic that crunched the whole world but there’s still hope if we join hands together.

If you’re interested in joining this whatsapp group, send me a message on whatsapp stating your interest: 08039185233.

Regards,
Cyrus.

Hi bro. Can you mentor me on KDP publishing?
Re: Are You A Freelance Writer On Fiverr? Here's A Great Offer For You... Read This! by jonextee(m): 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
Pls add... 08103435548
Re: Are You A Freelance Writer On Fiverr? Here's A Great Offer For You... Read This! by emmalexdboy(m): 9:39am On Sep 01, 2020
Yep but not for free grin grin!
AIT1:

Hi bro. Can you mentor me on KDP publishing?

(1) (Reply)

Earn Up To 30,000 Naira Doing A Simple Task / A Beautiful Baby Girl Available For Company Advert / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.