Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,046 members, 7,807,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou (46859 Views)

Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou / Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants To Leave / Barcelona Appoints Ronald Koeman As New Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Beverlyjean(f): 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
ThierryJay:
For CR7 fans masturbating over Messi's potential exit.

You can continue braying endlessly for as long as you want, but note that Lionel Messi has absolutely NOTHING to prove to you or anyone again whether he leaves or stays. He has won everything there is to win in club football multiple times while being the chief protagonist in almost all of those successes.

Get this, as far back as 2011 after the champions league final against Man Utd, he was already widely touted as the Greatest Player of All Time by the football media and journalists. Your CR7 did not even come into the equation until just a few years ago. Everything he has achieved subsequently, only serves to consolidate his initial successes and standing as the GOAT.

Messi might have lost a game 8-2, but CR7 did not even smell the opportunity to lose 8-2 just like Oxlade Chamberlain. How the lack of such opportunity suddenly makes him better than the one who excelled where he failed, beggars belief and sound reasoning.

You guys simply do not know what you want. Messi stays, he gets criticized, He leaves, it's a problem for you guys.

6 will always be greater than 5.

U can have this grin....i get am b4 no b property grin

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Beverlyjean(f): 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
Daejoyoung:

Ever since the exit of Xavi and Iniesta, Messi has been playing both the number 10 and false 9 position, and still getting more than 25 goals per season on average. Ronaldo have been mostly about scoring goals only so far. I don't think Ronaldo would have survived long in a post 2018 Barcelona team.

grin grin grin...playing 10 and 9 grin grin grin.. u are delusional grin grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by zainkay: 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
ThierryJay:

You are the one oozing sentiments all over and still talking rubbish. Your ignorance is too much if you didn't know that Messi's performance against Liverpool in the first leg was a major determining factor in his Ballon D'Or win over Van Dijk. So if he had messed up against Man Utd at the QF, how would he have been in a pole position over VVD, given that he would have had a similar UCL performance to CR7 last year, while both won their respective leagues?

And why does it seem that most staunch CR7 fans are ignorant and illogical? I'm perplexed.

They want to troll Messi, yet they don't seem to know a legitimate reasonable way of doing that.
I don't want to engage them further, these guys pretend to be intelligent but their reasonings is nauseating, and they are everywhere, am still searching for a reasonable one to talk football not all these ones with usual mantra of how Messi can't survive in another league, how he is a fraud, he can't survive without xavi and Iniesta.. Bla Bla Bla.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by ojaysam25(m): 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
ThierryJay:

You are the one oozing sentiments all over and still talking rubbish. Your ignorance is too much if you didn't know that Messi's performance against Liverpool in the first leg was a major determining factor in his Ballon D'Or win over Van Dijk. So if he had messed up against Man Utd at the QF, how would he have been in a pole position over VVD, given that he would have had a similar UCL performance to CR7 last year, while both won their respective leagues?

And why does it seem that most staunch CR7 fans are ignorant and illogical? I'm perplexed.

They want to troll Messi, yet they don't seem to know a legitimate reasonable way of doing that.
Going by your logic....that would have even been the reason why VVD should have won the price....giving that they went head to head and he Won..
Had Ronaldo won it,it would have been better...giving that he won three trophy with juventus and Portugal...
Messi winning the balor d hor is tantamount to daylight Robbery....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by QuantAnalyst: 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nice one. I like this thought process.

charlesm91:
Ronaldo came to Madrid as the second best team in Spain in an era where Barca was the dominant team, he left Manutd in its glory. He worked to level Madrid and left Madrid on a high note. Messi can’t and shouldn’t leave Barca now else it’ll leave a sour taste in the memory of his reign in Spain- he abandoned the team in their time of need. He should try win the league or something and bow out

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by ThierryJay: 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Mstchew.. Is that all?

Thomas Muller can even bring his World Cup trophy to join CR7's euro trophy. Add even Zinedine Zidane's France 98 trophy with Thierry Henry's Euro 2000 medal.

The little Lion is still greater than THEM ALL.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by ojaysam25(m): 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
zainkay:
I don't want to engage them further, these guys pretend to be intelligent but their reasonings is nauseating, and they are everywhere, am still searching for a reasonable one to talk football not all these ones with usual mantra of how Messi can't survive in another league, how he is a fraud, he can't survive without xavi and Iniesta.. Bla Bla Bla.. undecided
I guess the reasonable ones you're looking for, is those that would join you in asslicking messi... Rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by ThierryJay: 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
ojaysam25:

Going by your logic....that would have even been the reason why VVD should have won the price....giving that they went head to head and he Won..
Had Ronaldo won it,it would have been better...giving that he won three trophy with juventus and Portugal...
Messi winning the balor d hor is tantamount to daylight Robbery....

Bla Bla Bla, Messi was the BEST INDIVIDUAL PERFORMER in the league and the UCL that season, and the stats supported it. He was head and shoulders above VVD individually. That VVD's Liverpool won Barca does not mean VVD performed better than Messi over the two legs. This was what the voters saw and reasonably elected Messi to win. Uninformed you can go and snatch it away from Messi na.

Like I said, your comments are best fit for beer parlour gists in a community of jesters. When the renowned football community is making decisions like the Ballon D'or, your opinion becomes aptly irrelevant.
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Beverlyjean(f): 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
ThierryJay:

Mstchew.. Is that all?

Thomas Muller can even bring his World Cup trophy to join CR7's euro trophy. Add even Zinedine Zidane's France 98 trophy with Thierry Henry's Euro 2000 medal.

The little Lion is still greater than THEM ALL.

With embarrassing and la liga trophies grin grin grin... his only power is in camp nou....thats y he is a disaster in CL ....
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by YorubaPrince: 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
Siberia01:
smiley

messi a legend

Oh he is? Satzenbrau nko? angry
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by fartfact(m): 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
Beverlyjean:

you should tell that to Ronaldo,,stop watching football,,I know you only interested in seeing ronaldo's pack when he scores but you can save yourself the stress by watching Ronnie Coleman,diamond Ott,etc
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by fartfact(m): 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
Beverlyjean:

With embarrassing and la liga trophies grin grin grin... his only power is in camp nou....thats y he is a disaster in CL ....

but he bullied your Ronaldo,bernabeu still remains his paternal home
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by ThierryJay: 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Yes o. I agree with you jare, like he single-handedly destroyed Real Madrid at the Bernabeu in the UCL semi-final.

Abeg, SIX Ballon D'ors & FWPTY no be beans.
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by zainkay: 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
ojaysam25:

I guess the reasonable ones you're looking for, is those that would join you in asslicking messi... Rubbish.
here is another dimw1t, so being reasonable, logical, well informed, means asslicking?? undecided
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by ojaysam25(m): 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
ThierryJay:

Bla Bla Bla, Messi was the BEST INDIVIDUAL PERFORMER in the league and the UCL that season, and the stats supported it. He was head and shoulders above VVD individually. That VVD's Liverpool won Barca does not mean VVD performed better than Messi over the two legs. This was what the voters saw and reasonably elected Messi to win. Uninformed you can go and snatch it away from Messi na.

Like I said, your comments are best fit for beer parlour gists in a community of jesters. When the renowned football community is making decisions like the Ballon D'or, your opinion becomes aptly irrelevant.
And yet those stats where rubbished when it was cr7 against modric...here I thought it was only Nigeria that has bunch of corrupt and bias delegates....
He should masturbate on his bought awards....he will still be behind the real Goat.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by ThierryJay: 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
ojaysam25:

And yet those stats where rubbished when it was cr7 against modric...here I thought it was only Nigeria that has bunch of corrupt and bias delegates....
He should masturbate on his bought awards....he will still be behind the real Goat.

Lol, only in your fantasy world will 5 be behind 6.

You shouldn't be expecting any apologies from Messi for being the best player on the planet whether in 18/19 or any other time.

I'm starting to have some sympathy for you, seeing how pained you really are by Messi's overall superiority to CR7 in the minds of majority of football followers. Pele.
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Aquarapha1(m): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
OK
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by fartfact(m): 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
ojaysam25:

why did your Ronaldo run when he was bullied by messi.imagine winning just two LA liga player of the year,,nigga is a big fraud.
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Aquarapha1(m): 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
Man city
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by ojaysam25(m): 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
zainkay:
here is another dimw1t, so being reasonable, logical, well informed, means asslicking?? undecided
Well informed indeed...a typical messi fan when been slapped with the truth resort to insults and spewing gibberish....Mr well informed I greet you.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by ojaysam25(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
fartfact:

why did your Ronaldo run when he was bullied by messi.imagine winning just two LA liga player of the year,,nigga is a big fraud.
Who is this one.....bleep off my mention....
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by emmyrate1(m): 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
tfash96:
GOAT is going to Man City.. You're in trouble in Epl
as if he has not beaten all the big teams in that over hype league
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by ojaysam25(m): 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
ThierryJay:

Lol, only in your fantasy world will 5 be behind 6.

You shouldn't be expecting any apologies from Messi for being the best player on the planet whether in 18/19 or any other time.

I'm starting to have some sympathy for you, seeing how pained you really are by Messi's overall superiority to CR7 in the minds of majority of football followers. Pele.
Lol....you're really funny...same Pele that says Ronaldo is a better player....even his fellow Argentine maradona picks ronaldo....keep daydreaming.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by freedomeniola(m): 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
Beverlyjean:

He is always looking for an escape route... when ronaldo joined real madrid , he left a club that he led to 2 consecutive CL final winning one and after winning EPL 3 in a role ... joined a real madrid that was trophiless the previous season and was destroyed by Liverpool in the round of 16 in the CL ...a real madrid that had not smelt semi final since 02/03... left a real madrid that had won 3 consecutive CL titles for a juve that had not won CL since 96.... messi just wanna run to a club that is doing well... this guy is no different from a woman that will leave her man once he becomes broke

If u believe Messi is leaving Barca he mean sey u don carry penalty go throwing...messi is ending is carrier at Barca ..and he still remains the greatest of all time
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by emmyrate1(m): 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
maxiuc:
cheesy grin

I will like to see Messi in the Epl but watch how he will dodge EPL and rush to ligue 1

Messi will sign for PSG that's if he wants to live Barcelona

Messi will only sign up with clubs In MLS Ligue 1 or Las las na China sure pass for him
Epl? That over rated league with junks of team. Messi have already beaten all Ur top club in Epl
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by fartfact(m): 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
ojaysam25:
Who is this one.....bleep off my mention....
I can see you are pained and it gives me so much joy....lol
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Bahamas95(m): 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
Future ko, present ni.

He should go and seek new challenge elsewhere jor! .....Local champion.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by emmyrate1(m): 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Because of the chips are down he decides to runaway ...its better sef ...lets c how u gonna perform at another league .... whr are his minions that said he is 100% loyal to barca cos they treated his illness as a child... grin grin grin... foolish people , u guys don't know when u are being scammed... barca no fit perform again, he runs ...but when it was all good, it was barca or nothing ... always looking for the easy way
when a kid comment u will surely know.
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
vanida6:
Mybe nah for Rangers camp him go see em future cheesy 8-2 don dey cos wahala up nd down cheesy
I don't know why some boring people always feel that they're funny. Guy you boring die!!!!!
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lamasta:
Eni 4 real you still dey talk grin
He still de cry oh grin
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by fartfact(m): 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
Bahamas95:
Future ko, present ni.

He should go and seek new challenge elsewhere jor! .....Local champion.
local champion? but your Ronaldo couldn't outperform him in LA liga.upon all Ronaldos travel messi has still achieved more than him
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou by Beverlyjean(f): 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
fartfact:

but he bullied your Ronaldo,bernabeu still remains his paternal home

Oys take this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Franck Ribery And Arjen Robben In Tears At Final Game In Bayern Munich / Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible / Lionel Messi Joins PSG On A 2 Year Deal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.