Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria (39025 Views)

Omicron: Saudi Arabia Suspends Flights From Nigeria / UAE Lifts ban on Transit flights From Nigeria, India, Others On August 5 / Air Peace, Emirates, Turkish Airlines To Launch Flights From Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria by NkemChukwudi: 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Air Peace would be smiling sheepishly..........

Why my inlaw?
Re: FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria by NkemChukwudi: 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
BreconHills:

I don't know who is the giant of Africa - in the days of globalization, I am not even sure that anyone can take that title, anywhere in the world. The inter relatedness of countries makes the idea of "giant" a misnomer.

Nigeria is however a highly significant country based on it's population projections and the latent productivity of it's human capital https://www.newsweek.com/2020/01/31/nigeria-next-superpower-1481949.html

Don't get blindsided by the quality of of it's present and past leadership. In the future, leadership will be far less powerful than "hive" or "crowd" minds. If you are younger than 30 you will see this happen - even if it is as an old age. For teens and sub teens, they will be in tbe driving seat.

Unfortunately due to my age, I might not be able to say I told you so but every action i take with my children is predicated on the near certainty that this will be the case. The strategies of the intertidal moment between then and now are what my clients pay me for.

Nigeria is a significant country, not only in Africa but globally. Look again and see.

A few typos here and there

Can you please elaborate on this....of great interest to me. I need to mould my daughter for the future! Many thanks
Re: FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

Why my inlaw?

My inlaw, FG is fighting for Air Peace nah.......

The Nigerian route is a very luxurious route, for all this foreign airlines. So they would NEVER want to miss, flying the Nigerian route.....

So this airlines would have to lobby with their respective country leaders, but FG already gave their condition.........

Which Airline companies do we have at the moment in Nigeria, that have recently conducted UK - Nigerian flight route?.......

So you see my inlaw, why Air peace is the beneficiary of this FG policy......... grin
Re: FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria by AerialMapper: 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
They only banned our flights because y'all are making a fool of yourselves with your COVID protocols!!

I
Re: FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria by SirRoberto(m): 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

Show me the high tech hospitals built by the former governments (pre-Buhari) please. I challenge you. If you are going to criticise please do so honestly without foolish bias.

Nigeria earned its highest ever revenue under GEJ Igbo dominated administration, abeg show me the hospital and healthcare facilities that he built......I dare you!

Biased minions plenty for this country.
it is good to read with the brain and not with emotions. I said this type of government and that includes the previous government, that have enslaved the people like this government, of which this government has even made matters worse.

Since you are one of those that might be eating from the curses, I wouldn't want to add to it.

Don't worry, that peanut you are benefiting now from the politicians you are enslaved to will soon finish or will become useless when you need it the most.
Re: FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria by NkemChukwudi: 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
SirRoberto:
it is good to read with the brain and not with emotions. I said this type of government and that includes the previous government, that have enslaved the people like this government, of which this government has even made matters worse.

Since you are one of those that might be eating from the curses, I wouldn't want to add to it.

Don't worry, that peanut you are benefiting now from the politicians you are enslaved to will soon finish or will become useless when you need it the most.

Tell me the options the Nigerian have?

We have a systemic problem, serious societal values problems and most of you are here pointing fingers to individuals and groups, forgetting that 99% of the Nigerian people are dishonest and thieves. They like to be rich and successful without work, without doing anything - just inflate government contract and steal from the nation.

The problem is societal and it’s useless scapegoating Buhari!
Re: FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria by BreconHills(m): 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

smiley
Can you please elaborate on this....of great interest to me. I need to mould my daughter for the future! Many thanks

It's a little complex to explain in brief without leading to more confusion - and I don't know how old your daughter is.
1. Linear thinking type logic 1,2,3 is not as important as data mining type associated type 1%, 5,8,+, 2!
2. Empathy and human consciousness is the last post for human beings before the robot takeover. Do not treat it as a fad.
3. Seek passport access to Nordic countries - Norway, Sweden, Demark, Finland over the US and UK. The former countries countries have greater social mobility than the latter.
4. Teach your children stillness and meditation - the world is filled with contradiction, confusion and complexity - help them find the zone in between worlds ( as a Christian - I only do Christian meditation)
5. Move your healthcare from curative to predictive. Take a full genomic DNA analysis. Future medicine will be gene based.
6.....i will stop here...

Ps if you don't watch sci-fi films - start. Those Hollywood people know stuff. smiley
Re: FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria by NkemChukwudi: 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lexusgs430:

My inlaw, FG is fighting for Air Peace nah.......

The Nigerian route is a very luxurious route, for all this foreign airlines. So they would NEVER want to miss, flying the Nigerian route.....

So this airlines would have to lobby with their respective country leaders, but FG already gave their condition.........

Which Airline companies do we have at the moment in Nigeria, that have recently conducted UK - Nigerian flight route?.......

So you see my inlaw, why Air peace is the beneficiary of this FG policy......... grin

My in-law, no dey fall hand na.......haba! Oyinbo no dey that SLOW na. They will treat our ffk ups immediately.
Re: FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria by NkemChukwudi: 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
BreconHills:

It's a little complex to explain in brief without leading to more confusion - and I don't know how old your daughter is.
1. Linear thinking type logic 1,2,3 is not as important as data mining type associated type 1%, 5,8,+, 2!
2. Empathy and human consciousness is the last post for human beings before the robot takeover. Do not treat it as a fad.
3. Seek passport access to Nordic countries - Norway, Sweden, Demark, Finland over the US and UK. The former countries countries have greater social mobility than the latter.
4. Teach your children stillness and meditation - the world is filled with contradiction, confusion and complexity - help them find the zone in between worlds ( as a Christian - I only do Christian meditation)
5. Move your healthcare from curative to predictive. Take a full genomic DNA analysis. Future medicine will be gene based.
6.....i will stop here...

Ps if you don't watch sci-fi films - start. Those Hollywood people know stuff. smiley

Are you sure you are not watching too much sci-fi movies? grin grin grin
Re: FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria by BreconHills(m): 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

Are you sure you are not watching too much sci-fi movies? grin grin grin

Hahaha - time will tell. But I get paid for it by people who are in the 1% so I guess they must know something. Have a good weekend.
Re: FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria by mattfeuter(m): 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
Re: FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
larryking540:

always respect your country online ,the whole world is watching you here ,and other Africa countries also ,u add mud to your countries ,other Africa countries also rubbish your country ,u might not understand this untill you travel outside 9ja ,
So we should lie?

Re: FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria by okeyfrank: 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
This is nonsense.
It's not only about Covid-19. The fight against the pandemic is one thing, while the fight against terrorism is another.

When Nigerian security/terrorists space is nothing to write home about, why would any reasonable country allow flights from Nigeria.
We need to put our house in order before we start making noise about reciprocity.

It's all about the safety and security of those countries.
What do we have in Nigeria to guarantee the security of the flights when terrorists are being released by the government into the civil society?

Nigerian government has to be serious about safety, security and fight against terror before the world can take us seriously.
Re: FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

My in-law, no dey fall hand na.......haba! Oyinbo no dey that SLOW na. They will treat our ffk ups immediately.

My inlaw, let's watch this space....... wink
Re: FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria by captain247: 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
Punch likes twisting information.
They didn't specify any particular region.
Update: @NigeriaGov will enforce the principle of reciprocity in granting permission to airlines to resume operations in the country as it opens its airspace... Read more here https:///5hhPLZSRbn
@NigerianCAA @hadisirika
#AviationNG https:///16PKTlaDeS

1 Like

Re: FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria by showafrica(m): 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
DrPurple:
All nah Scam. They will still go EU Country for Medical Check Up now.

Ipob man said UK don tire for Nigeria na why Mamman daura was taken to Dubai. As it stands, Nigeria polititians no go enter UK again for any medical checkup. So this reciprocal actions confirms MNK was right. Nigeria has been reduced to the lowest low, we no get value again in short.
Re: FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria by earnit5: 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
really
Re: FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria by jackpot(f): 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
Olam09:
If nigeria should ban flight from eu countries honestly it will affect those countries
Check out my play. The highly anticipated Ebook Get that black. Will be out soon on Amazon kindle.
America is not a Europe country as you put it

1 Like

Re: FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria by larryking540: 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
SegFault:

So we should lie?

lie if u want to ,but if u disrespect your country online ,others nationality will do more than that physically in your eyes
Re: FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
DO NIGERIA ALLOW FLIGHTS TO DUBAI?
Re: FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria by Bimpe29: 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
Welcome idea it's. Tit for tat thing.
Re: FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria by writeprof(m): 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
Story for the gods! We all know how these things are 'circumvented.' Flight in leaves EU for Ghana or SA, another flight move passengers from there to Nigeria.
Re: FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria by francium001: 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

You meant Lender. Get some education before you criticise.
how is that grammar any of your numerous problems?
Just mind your business
Re: FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
martineverest:
this one is still in 2018

Oga, you have gone silent o........

At least come out and say something..... Even if you have to concede defeat............. grin
Re: FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria by Champagnegold: 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
I no say na scam but politicians can fly there n return abi
Re: FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria by CioAngels(f): 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
If only Nigeria n government make do this reciprocity statement, it will gladen my heart, but NIGERIA is now a country whose leaders have turned to mere country with No laws, rules nor standard because they don't know what they are doing just because 99pecrcent of them are carrying bought certificates/ degrees. EU cannot insult Nigeria just because they think they can. It is a great Insult to Nigeria and Nigerians. Pa Buhari, please let the decision stays, our country has to be respected.

1 Like

Re: FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 22, 2020
I don't understand - don't they have to fly in to fly out essentially banning yourself from countries that have already banned you
Re: FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria by gregyboy(m): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2020
GOFRONT:

EDO International Airways.
Located at Benin City

Na KOGI transport services go bring am come house.

You see those two @bolded states??......If u know, You know wella.... cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Ogun bend your mouth
Re: FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria by ABULARdotCOM: 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
UK not in EU.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic / Mbaise Cultural Event In America Shut Down By Texas Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.