Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Kashamu Withdrew Case Against Adebutu’s Firm Before Death –lawyer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu Withdrew Case Against Adebutu’s Firm Before Death –lawyer (20901 Views)

Court Dismisses APC Suit Against Adebutu, Akinlade / Kashamu Withdrew Case Against Adebutu's Firm Before Death / Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashamu Withdrew Case Against Adebutu’s Firm Before Death –lawyer by 175(m): 10:47am On Aug 21, 2020
Vanity!
Re: Kashamu Withdrew Case Against Adebutu’s Firm Before Death –lawyer by Enemyofpeace: 10:52am On Aug 21, 2020
Kashamu the young bobo

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kashamu Withdrew Case Against Adebutu’s Firm Before Death –lawyer by Bewiseedet(m): 11:01am On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Good! But what is of Importance to us as Humans is that we Ensure we Redraw From all Forms of Inquity, Worldliness and Wickedness, Because we do not know when We will be taken away..
Let's Ensure we Repent of all Sins and Make Peace with GOD..

There is Life After Death!
I quote u but u didn't reply
Re: Kashamu Withdrew Case Against Adebutu’s Firm Before Death –lawyer by Righteousness89(m): 11:03am On Aug 21, 2020
Bewiseedet:
I quote u but u didn't reply

Where?
Re: Kashamu Withdrew Case Against Adebutu’s Firm Before Death –lawyer by softset: 11:04am On Aug 21, 2020
Buruji had probably been killed spiritually since last year...

I fear Aye
Re: Kashamu Withdrew Case Against Adebutu’s Firm Before Death –lawyer by ojaysam25(m): 11:06am On Aug 21, 2020
Hopes he goes to heaven

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Withdrew Case Against Adebutu’s Firm Before Death –lawyer by Biodun1929(m): 11:06am On Aug 21, 2020
blowjohn:
In short news, Nas latest album just dropped today.
The album is fireeèeeeee!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjZkth5sTXU

I have been looking for where to download it. Do you have a download link...apart from YouTube? I prefer to have it on my phone.
Re: Kashamu Withdrew Case Against Adebutu’s Firm Before Death –lawyer by pwansunriseteam: 11:08am On Aug 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Kashamu Withdrew Case Against Adebutu’s Firm Before Death –lawyer by HRMK: 11:08am On Aug 21, 2020
whoever asked baba to display that video after kashamu's death shuld be sactioned by the billionaire!its simply too implicating and highly suspicious!!
Re: Kashamu Withdrew Case Against Adebutu’s Firm Before Death –lawyer by Bewiseedet(m): 11:12am On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

Where?
How can I contact you privately?
Re: Kashamu Withdrew Case Against Adebutu’s Firm Before Death –lawyer by Bewiseedet(m): 11:13am On Aug 21, 2020
ojaysam25:
Hopes he goes to heaven
Heaven is for everyone but not all will make it

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Withdrew Case Against Adebutu’s Firm Before Death –lawyer by Righteousness89(m): 11:18am On Aug 21, 2020
Bewiseedet:
How can I contact you privately?

Send a Pm or if you Can Drop your WhatsApp Contact here..

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Withdrew Case Against Adebutu’s Firm Before Death –lawyer by Bewiseedet(m): 11:24am On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

Send a Pm or if you Can Drop your WhatsApp Contact here..
Okay. 070 63 794 700 but not on whatsapp
Re: Kashamu Withdrew Case Against Adebutu’s Firm Before Death –lawyer by Righteousness89(m): 11:26am On Aug 21, 2020
Bewiseedet:
Okay. 070 63 794 700 but not on whatsapp

I can only Communicate with What's from my Location.
Re: Kashamu Withdrew Case Against Adebutu’s Firm Before Death –lawyer by Bewiseedet(m): 11:28am On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

I can only Communicate with What's from my Location.
i also sent a PM
Re: Kashamu Withdrew Case Against Adebutu’s Firm Before Death –lawyer by Righteousness89(m): 11:31am On Aug 21, 2020
Bewiseedet:
i also sent a PM

I have Replied
Re: Kashamu Withdrew Case Against Adebutu’s Firm Before Death –lawyer by OBku4(m): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2020
shocked
Real otumokpo
Re: Kashamu Withdrew Case Against Adebutu’s Firm Before Death –lawyer by Akpaamunsi: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Kashamu the young bobo

How did he allow himself become an elephant?

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Withdrew Case Against Adebutu’s Firm Before Death –lawyer by NoRetreat(m): 11:38am On Aug 21, 2020
With all the peace moves he made before his demise showed that he died a peaceful man.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Withdrew Case Against Adebutu’s Firm Before Death –lawyer by Parablesonmarble: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2020
winterfell007:
Kessignton family are very heartless, couldn't even give respect to the dead

Still all about the money and influence for the Adebutus, even after Kashamu's death. The video has achieved the aim of release. Jibola, the lawyer, is now toeing the line leaving Segun, the manager, in the lurch.
Kashamu had the grace of begging and mending fences before leaving. Let's hope Adebutu Kenssington will have the same grace in the end. Nothing lasts forever.

4 Likes

Re: Kashamu Withdrew Case Against Adebutu’s Firm Before Death –lawyer by Bewiseedet(m): 11:47am On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

I have Replied
pls read thru' my message. Thanks
Re: Kashamu Withdrew Case Against Adebutu’s Firm Before Death –lawyer by AdeniyiA(m): 11:50am On Aug 21, 2020
That's restitution, he made correction to his mistakes while death was at the door. Don't be surprised if he makes it to heaven. At the point of death, reality always set in. Reality as to how short this life is, how all is vanity, how that we brought nothing to the world and we shall take nothing out of it. Do good in life

4 Likes

Re: Kashamu Withdrew Case Against Adebutu’s Firm Before Death –lawyer by blowjohn(m): 11:52am On Aug 21, 2020
Biodun1929:

I have been looking for where to download it. Do you have a download link...apart from YouTube? I prefer to have it on my phone.

Yeah. Install this app called torroid.
Then just type nas in the search box, tick for audio and then search.

Torrdroid is the right spelling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashamu Withdrew Case Against Adebutu’s Firm Before Death –lawyer by femi4: 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
If he no remember sef, death done help am out
Re: Kashamu Withdrew Case Against Adebutu’s Firm Before Death –lawyer by Khingz(m): 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
Share our Soccer Prediction Telegram channel and get VIP SOCCER PREDICTION ODDS for FREE everyday!

VIP ODDS are on a Winning Streak already!

To join, Dm WhatsApp on 0.8.1.3.1.3.6.5.4.5.7

Don’t miss out!!!
Re: Kashamu Withdrew Case Against Adebutu’s Firm Before Death –lawyer by Biodun1929(m): 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
blowjohn:

Okay. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Withdrew Case Against Adebutu’s Firm Before Death –lawyer by Biodun1929(m): 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
blowjohn:

Thanks once again. I just used it to download the album. Super fast and easy. And the album sure is banging. smiley

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Withdrew Case Against Adebutu’s Firm Before Death –lawyer by bamevoj: 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
Have you register for September Class?
This is the perfect course for those who want to start a career as an Event planner/ Manager. It's a fast paced course that can be completed in as little as 4 weeks and covers all elements of Event Planning and Management. 3 month of mentoring and internship and One year business support.
During the course, you will complete a series of projects allowing you to grow by putting your skills to the test. You will work with a professional wedding planner, your teacher and mentor who is there to review your work and help you improve. You will earn a wedding planning certificate that you can use to obtain a job in this exciting field.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
After completing the course, students will be able to: *Turn his or her love for weddings and events into a career as a professional. *Demonstrate skills on how to work with different kinds of clients, meet their needs and answer their questions.
Discuss how to work with vendors, photographers and caterers etc . *Succeed at planning a perfect day for clients.
Discuss wedding attire, floral, decor, photography, and transportation recommendations. *Indicate business skills needed to find and sign clients, price his or her work, and help him or her improve. *Demonstrate skills in how to manage client expectations and emotions that come with the wedding planning.
Show how rituals, traditions and customs can be combined to create a special ceremony. *Understand the use of theme and how to create one.

WHAT YOU GET
*You will get access to expertly prepared Event planning course materials .
*Event business Documents and Templates. *Free event business Resource, One-to-one feedback from a professional event planner as your mentor there to help you improve. *Access to a team of advisors available by phone, whatsApp and email to answer all your questions. *Access to our student forum an online community to discuss courses, get answers to your questions, and share your work. *Your Professional Certificate will be delivered upon graduation.
————————————————————
TO REGISTER TRAINING .
Register with link in bio
Temi 07060590242

Re: Kashamu Withdrew Case Against Adebutu’s Firm Before Death –lawyer by sodiqapril(m): 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
xjiggy:
Kashamu may have attributed his sickness to a spiritual attack. Probably thought if he seeks forgiveness, he will get well. Most business men and politicians are fetish. Maybe it's a criterion for getting rich and to the top.
A lot of them like a lot, I said it here some people quoted me and started saying rubbish..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Promote Nine CPS To AIG And 20,365 Others / Ortom Is Selling 11 Benue Companies (See List In Newspaper Advert) / Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.