Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,309 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

"I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad (83388 Views)

'We Will Rape Omah Lay If We Catch Him' - Nigerian Slay Queens Threaten / Residents Pull Electricity Official Off Ladder, Leaves Colleague Hanging On Pole / Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by queensera(f): 8:56am On Aug 21, 2020
"I will rape you" - Man says as he strips unclad to retrieve his wire from female NEPA Officials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KPfxMB-xAg

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by queensera(f): 8:57am On Aug 21, 2020

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Kpomosauce: 8:58am On Aug 21, 2020
grin To craze no dey hard sha na the trekking be wahala

#kpomosauce.

383 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by longetivity(m): 8:59am On Aug 21, 2020
#insidetheZOO

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:59am On Aug 21, 2020
New day. New madness.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by XXXXTENTACION: 9:06am On Aug 21, 2020
Truly truly nigeria is a Zoo undecided

lawlessness and insanity undecided

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by padi94(m): 9:09am On Aug 21, 2020
Mad o

Many are mad few are roaming

50 Likes

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Righteousness89(m): 9:10am On Aug 21, 2020
The Pressures of Life is taking a toll on the Inhabitants of the Earth..

So many are displaying Wild and irrational behaviors..

Others are feeling Repressed, Depressed and Oppressed

Pls in all the Burdens and Troubles Around you, Remember the KING of kings!
Remember the PRINCE of Peace
JESUS is Here for you..

Burdens are Lifted at Calvary..

429 Likes 46 Shares

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by revived: 9:11am On Aug 21, 2020
angry
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by queensera(f): 9:20am On Aug 21, 2020
JidennaJason:
Surprisingly, this short clip indirectly tells you what goes through and average "Yoruba" man's mind at the sight of a lady...

A situation that could be handled amicably without any shouting or violent conduct, instead, the hornnny rabbit choose to strip nakked and threatened to rape her because that's what is inside his non-functional cone-head.

He should be arrested.

You are a tribalist. You can make your point without abusing Yoruba men. Other tribes are also guilty of this.

218 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by backnbeta(f): 9:21am On Aug 21, 2020
queensera:

You are a tribalist
Serious one undecided

See how the 'nepa' woman quickly dropped his wire, very shameless man! Truly, many are mad but few are roaming!

56 Likes

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 21, 2020
see as this man disgrace men....see as those ladies there shout...perverts lols

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Slawormir: 9:25am On Aug 21, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Warey

My mind dey tell me say this place fit be Lagos

So many warey for Lagos

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 21, 2020
queensera:

You are a tribalist. You can make your point without abusing Yoruba men. Other tribes are also guilty of this.
Feel free to call me a tribalist, I just said what I noticed about most of them....

How you or anyone take the comment is no business of mine.

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Juliusmomoh: 9:31am On Aug 21, 2020
In my country , many are mad but few are roaming..

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by ERockson: 9:48am On Aug 21, 2020
Ehey
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Nicepoker(m): 10:28am On Aug 21, 2020
This one is a disgrace

1 Like

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Martini101(m): 10:29am On Aug 21, 2020
Enough frustration is in the land. It takes a little argument for issues to escalate these days.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by samincredible44(m): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2020
many are mad but few are roaming the street.

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by RAGEofFIRE: 10:49am On Aug 21, 2020
undecided

The man is clearly insane. Any ïdiot that can use rape as a threat is a potential rapist. They wouldn't cut your light if you paid your bills.

21 Likes

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by adeeletu(m): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2020
Omo this guy dey para.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by VEXT: 11:34am On Aug 21, 2020
Chat.. Mad people full this country.... This guy use him weapon to collect him wire sharp sharp...

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by ThothHermes: 11:36am On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Pressures of Life is taking a toll on the Inhabitants of the Earth..

So many are displaying Wild and irrational behaviors..

Others are feeling Repressed, Depressed and Oppressed

Pls in all the Burdens and Troubles Around you, Remember the KING of kings!
Remember the PRINCE of Peace

Burdens are Lifted at Calvary..
I dey tell you. Frustration too much. grin

This country�

11 Likes

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by fergie001: 11:45am On Aug 21, 2020
Baba....provoke grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2020
fergie001:
Baba....provoke grin grin grin grin
I do hope you will call the attention of Ijawwomaninoyo if she exhibit her own stupidity.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by fergie001: 11:51am On Aug 21, 2020
JidennaJason:
I do hope you will call the attention of Ijawwomaninoyo if she exhibit her own stupidity.
Chief Jason..."calm down"....We are having a good conversation on a dead thread.
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 21, 2020
fergie001:

Chief Jason..."calm down"....We are having a good conversation on a dead thread.
Not angry, just a message to the Hypocrite and queensera who tagged me a tribalist..grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by chukwuibuipob: 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
sad Grade A madness.But nah d useless man go suffer it last by the time NEPA torture him with 6 months in darkness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Young Man Killed By Avenging Cultists In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses / Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.