Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

See The Gino Tomato Sold To Me In Lagos(pictures) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Gino Tomato Sold To Me In Lagos(pictures) (2518 Views)

Jumbo Tomato Mix From The Makers Of Gino Launches In Nigeria / Buy Gino Tomato Paste In Wholesale Prices / Gino Sachet Tomato Paste About To Burst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Gino Tomato Sold To Me In Lagos(pictures) by kinah(f): 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
nairatag:

Chai. Which one is Tomato mix again. And they didn't change their packaging to show Gino tomato mix

Bro check the pic you posted
Tomato mix
Has some condiments inside
Like pap.
Double concentrated puree only tomato, treated water and salt.
Compare taste too. Different

All na scam but double concentrated is fair.
Look at this
If not for laziness, would love to make it myself

Re: See The Gino Tomato Sold To Me In Lagos(pictures) by nairatag: 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
kinah:

Bro check the pic you posted
Tomato mix
Has some condiments inside
Like pap.
Double concentrated puree only tomato, treated water and salt.
Compare taste too. Different

All na scam but double concentrated is fair.
Look at this
If not for laziness, would love to make it myself

Chai. I got that now.. but is that now how the normal Gino is. Are they not all Tomato mix
Re: See The Gino Tomato Sold To Me In Lagos(pictures) by kinah(f): 7:28am On Aug 22, 2020
nairatag:

Chai. I got that now.. but is that now how the normal Gino is. Are they not all Tomato mix

Most of those in tin are not.

1 Like

Re: See The Gino Tomato Sold To Me In Lagos(pictures) by nairatag: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Company And I Will Be Giving Out Cash Tonight / Chivita Vs Five Alive / Women Do You Eat The Best Meat In The Pot And Keep Trash For Your Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.