Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose (55480 Views)

Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku, PDP Over Absent Of Wike, Fayose At Osun Rally (Video) / Wike, Fayose Meet Atiku Abubakar, PDP Presidential Candidate In Abuja (Photos) / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Ajiowe: 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
DO NOT TALK LIKE THAT, REMEMBER THAT ONE DAY YOUR FATHER WOULD NOT BE GOVERNOR AGAIN AND YOUR WORDS WILL HURT YOU.
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
It became useless only when it was withdrawn.

Meanwhile you can use this small brat for your pain.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by frankyychiji(f): 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
redsun:
It is high time NBA shunned mediocrity, malpractices and institutional corruption to become more ethical, more forward-thinking, progressive, and stringently regulated to be able to promote, defend and uphold the rule of law in Nigeria.

The bad eggs should be weaned out of the organisation.
I hope NBA gets to read this.
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Mayng01(m): 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hate speech! Five million naira fine

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Houstency(m): 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by ThatFairGuy: 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
This boy needs to be cautioned by his father. He's too emotional and loud! How can you be reacting to everything? This is NONSENSICAL. He needs to be tamed by his dad
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by faraday77(m): 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
For the NBA to single him out there must be something omnious about his person. He doesn't appear as a clean person. May God expose all the perpetrators of this kiĺlings in Southern Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by kapelvej: 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Sincerely Salute the NBA guys for taking this Bold and Audacious Move....
Men, you said it all

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by DimIsaac10(m): 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
I don't understand this hate speech stuff?. Isn't this hate speech?. Abi insult and Abuses no be hate speech?.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by baratech: 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
Is this not hate speech?

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by prinsam30: 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
BlackfireX:
How do you say this in fulani ??

The thing pain am ehhhhh grin

fufulefe painaaaaaaagrin

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by NGpatriot: 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
Angelfrost:

A revoke of his invitation ought to have been backed up with well tendered apology... I believe NBA is reputable and erudite enough to have done exactly that! Is there proof that this wasn't done??! Did Elrufai mention such a slight in his rant??!...

I have actually seen such official retraction of invitation sir... It is usually well laced with highly apologetic statements.

However, if NBA failed to follow this age long process, then they deserve serious calling out and reprimand!!!

NBA President Usoro's N1.4bn Money Laundering Trial To Continue On April 17

http://saharareporters.com/2019/03/18/nba-president-usoros-n14bn-money-laundering-trial-continue-april-17

NBA is one of the most corrupt organization in Nigeria, corruption grew in Nigeria because the NBA is always the first stop for apprehended crooks and corrupt politicians in Nigeria, even the president of the NBA is currently on trial for corruption.

I really don't get where you pulled the reputable and erudite comment from, must be politics and tribalism talking and not realities on the ground.

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Guyman02: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
TestingNV:

I've read Bashir's tweets severally and I particularly read this one repeatedly to see the intelligence you're talking about but I can't find any. Pray tell, is it his oratory skills that you find intellectual? Because as you stated, it's obviously not his school of thought. How exactly is this guy more intelligent than the average Nigerian on twitter? Stop glorifying mediocrity. These guys are on NL and they see our posts. You've called him intelligent today, tomorrow he will wear it on his sleeves. Stop it.

Bashir Elrufai is seeing this post on Nairaland. Many Nigerians visit this platform daily including those in opposition.
There was a time DSS used a post here to solve a crime

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Totobulie: 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
flyingpig:
I'm sure you think your right hand is your left hand

Been down and angry bc of a customer's attitude this morning, but immediately I read this post, I fell into a deep mood of LOL, and for the past one few minutes, I am still falling deep down towards the abysmal bottom of the LOL mood.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by wasi9ice: 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
Heheheheheheh � �
That one pain am aswear

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by MikkieEl: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
Wolgrace:
Self destruct syndromes runs in that family.. Pride, haughtiness, bully, mean, unremorseful, aggressiveness, fanaticism, extremism, bilious, spiteful, violent, vengeful, etc...

Likes they say begat likes.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by spiralwedge(m): 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
The reason for the withdrawal is because of the killings in Kaduna. Has the son addressed that first?
Are Wike (and Fayose) unable to control their states?

These people and the Northern moslems, who are quiet about the menace in Kaduna, dont know that they are sitting on gunpowder. It is the Christian Southern Kaduna today, when the bad guys are done, they won't stay idle; they will start unleaching mayhem on their own people tomorrow. Same happened in Borno.

But for the stvpidity of religion, the Northern moslems are quietly happy. Smh. 3-5 years time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by fof1: 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by smileandlove(f): 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
Where is the intelligence here? Even the last sentence there is wrong!
flyingpig:
Like father like son.
The el-rufai's are adequate in intelligence but channelling it wrongly. Pathetic. I hope and pray your entire family fails in future political ventures. Thank the armed forces for rigging your father in after a woeful first term in office. Posterity and history will treat your family [b]well
. I trust journalists, and definitely not the brown envelope geng.[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by frankyychiji(f): 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
Totobulie:

Been down and angry bc of a customer's attitude this morning, but immediately I read this post, I fell into a deep mood of LOL, and for the past one few minutes, I am still falling deep down towards the abysmal bottom of the LOL mood.
Lolest! grin
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Elmander1983(m): 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
Make dis dude no go rape NBA with his crew ooooo... Chai but the invitation withdrawal pain them well well. I feel their pain and disbelief... Haha
PMBNG:

Source: https://todaypoliticsng.com/re-direct-your-useless-invitation-to-wike-fayose-el-rufai-tells-nba/

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirElRufai/status/1296729683892015105

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Angelfrost(m): 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

NBA is one of the most corrupt organization in Nigeria, corruption grew in Nigeria because the NBA is always the first stop for apprehended crooks and corrupt politicians in Nigeria, even the president of the NBA is currently on trial for corruption.

I really don't get where you pulled the reputable and erudite comment from, must be politics and tribalism talking and not realities on the ground.

Well sir, I speak of the organization in general without recourse to certain bad eggs in their midst (Which is the same for every organization or party)... Coloring the entire NBA as 'most corrupt' due to certain irresponsible individuals leading it is downright insulting.

PFN
NMA
CAN
NIMASA
FIRS
DSS
Etc... All have their fair share of bad eggs. Does that make them officially rogue organizations??!

Let's not stray from the point... Did the officially recognized body of reputable and erudite personalities act respectfully and apologetically in revoking ElRufai's invitation, as they are expected to??! You are the one being unnecessarily political and tribal... I am quite neutral in all these.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
Tԋιʂ σɳҽ ɳα ԋαƚҽ ʂρҽҽƈԋ σσσσ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by anonimi: 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
flyingpig:
Like father like son.
The el-rufai's are adequate in intelligence but channelling it wrongly. Pathetic. I hope and pray your entire family fails in future political ventures.

Thank the armed forces for rigging your father in after a woeful first term in office. Posterity and history will treat your family well.I trust journalists, and definitely not the brown envelope geng.[/b][/b]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6320920_img20171127120016_jpeg354ff707a873296d88d15c8fea8946a8

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by anonimi: 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
Kingscee:
Tԋιʂ σɳҽ ɳα ԋαƚҽ ʂρҽҽƈԋ σσσσ

Is your writing a way to hide your own hate speech? wink

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by PreyingMantis(m): 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
MsAllison:
e pain the criminal bastard imp of a son
Elrufai is a criminal midget
it's just a matter of time before his father will use him to renew his jazz like he did to his brother.

He used another of his daughters as well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by brainhgeek(m): 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hate speech! Hate speech!! Hate speech!!!

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Arabaincubus: 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
When sick people act, it becomes obvious. This uncout son of an enemy of all righteousness will meet his comeuppance soon.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
anonimi:

Is your writing a way to hide your own hate speech? wink

ɠµყ ƒσɾɠεƭ ƭɦαƭ รเ∂ε
Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by anonimi: 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
Wolgrace:
Self destruct syndromes runs in that family.. Pride, haughtiness, bully, mean, unremorseful, aggressiveness, fanaticism, extremism, bilious, spiteful, violent, vengeful, etc...

Really self destruct that is foolishly applauded by the 200 million mumus of the Fulani republic of Naijeriya, FRN. undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12157402_01909ced24cc430dbf7525386a3c61b9_jpeg_jpeg224914e0b3cdb5e562eebd9300aa226b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3436523_el_jpega4c433115473fdd5475ba72f244b3cf1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12157404_429f9fb1dd6b4a2f8ab3562c207f4677_jpeg_jpeg2cc19830ac1afca344234b0a51a50e60

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by lichocho(m): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
flyingpig:
I'm sure you think your right hand is your left hand
tiwa savage grin

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose by NGpatriot: 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
Why is Nigeria so corrupt? The NBA and their members.

Who let corrupt politicians and public officials go scot free and released from prison. The NBA and their members.

Where is the president of NBA today? On trial for corruption.

Politics, tribalism and bigotry turned lazy Nigerian youths into hypocrites and enablers of corruption, they cry, more and shed crocodile tears over corruption in Nigeria, but steadily support one of the most corrupt organizations in Nigeria, the legal umbrella that shield and protect corrupt public officials, the main sanctuary and place of refuge for corrupt politicians.

NBA is the reason why there's no deterrent against corruption, politicians know they only have to bribe lawyers and judges who are all NBA members to be st free based on the most ridiculous and absurd legal technicalities after which they go home free to spend your money in peace with their children, family and friends.

Nigerian youths are on their own also enablers of corruption based on their insane, ignorant and corrupt mentality.

Sad..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke / Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota / Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.