Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Beyonce Spotted Looking White - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Spotted Looking White (11458 Views)

'bruce' Caitlyn Jenner Spotted Looking Glam As She Films Her Reality Series 'I A / What Is He Wearing? Dbanj Spotted Looking Extra Dapper (photos) / Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) Spotted Looking Gorgeous! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce Spotted Looking White by whiteroses(f): 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2011
So rihanna appeared at the brit awards looking absolutely bleached out, but she has always bleached her skin, now beyonce is spotted really bleached too. when folks bleach,[img][/img] people contribute it to low self esteem and trying to impress a lover and stuff but beyonce has all this things and a man, why would she want to look this white does she thinks she looks sexy? what would jayz think

Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by babyme1(f): 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2011
She certainly looks bleached. Why?
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2011
Beyonce Spotted Looking White

So?
You bleaching detectives are freaking irritating.
Don't know how girls who are supposedly 'comfortable in their skin' will be having menstrual pains and turn to vigilante over another person's skin.
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by Pweety4me(f): 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2011
undecided
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by yme1(f): 12:27am On Feb 18, 2011
Abeg oh, i thought it was all over the news many months back that Beyonce and Jay Z are expecting a child?

wey the belly or the thing never still come out after 5 or 6 months or is there something am missing from the media world? undecided

@op
she certainly looks too whitish and definitely noth soothing her undecided
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by bashr4: 1:20am On Feb 18, 2011
so havin light skin means the person bleached , abegiii come to the east u will see boys girls that have even lighter skin than her including my dad.
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by Osama10(m): 3:54am On Feb 18, 2011
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 18, 2011
Mike did it he was crucified, now thats its becoming the in thing let me see the public reaction
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by Goldieluks: 11:27am On Feb 18, 2011
i thought B was pregnant?? shocked shocked
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by babyme1(f): 11:54am On Feb 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

i thought B was pregnant?? shocked shocked

Methinks her pregnancy is the invisible one shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2011
y me:

Abeg oh, i thought it was all over the news many months back that Beyonce and Jay Z are expecting a child?

wey the belly or the thing never still come out after 5 or 6 months or is there something am missing from the media world? undecided

@op
she certainly looks too whitish and definitely noth soothing her undecided

same question i was about to ask or did the preg. make her white
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2011
Y she no learn frm Micheal Jackson? Nawa o!
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by rashy(m): 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2011
irrespective of her colour, she still looks gud. buh dontcha think they are nu softwares na that can edit skin colour?
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by armyofone(m): 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2011
doesnt look like bleaching to me undecided how can bleaching be that so even? maybe it is the wintery weather
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by Kunbee: 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2011
Ehn ehn undecided
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by whiteroses(f): 3:38am On Feb 19, 2011
armyofone:

doesnt look like bleaching to me  undecided how can bleaching be that so even?  maybe it is the wintery weather

you think say this na N65 cream folk dey use bleach nyach for lagos be this, with money celebrity use bleaching pills that bleaches the skin evenly almost to perfection, as i understand you use it for a week and in the next few weeks you start getting brighter day by day and stop. i'm guessing beyonce kept using it until she saw results, hence an overdose grin not sure justsayin lipsrsealed

@peeps that think its ok, its not ok she looks ill and disorted , berra not go and bleach like that

Kunbee:

Ehn ehn undecided
what got jammed in your throat abi what does enhen means
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by Pweety4me(f): 4:22am On Feb 19, 2011
Bleaching pills ke?dat's a new1!

Long time roses
smiley
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by Nobody: 4:36am On Feb 19, 2011
Tell me this is photoshopped shocked
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by 190: 4:48am On Feb 19, 2011
this beyonce don old

look at how strong her knees are like IRON PLANTAIN!!

I thank God for my baby mzdarkskin shes so young,fresh and edible

not beyonce who is black and has IRON PLANTAIN knees

mscheww rubbish
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by Nobody: 5:01am On Feb 19, 2011
lmao @ 190~  grin grin grin awe!

@topic: We have to look @ Beyonce's ethnic background to understand why she acts the way she does.

Beyonce's mother belongs to the southern American "branch" of Creoles. These ppl are multi-racial and are the product of African women being impregnated by their white (usually French) slave masters. Their children who were not accepted by whites but did not want to be classified as black would seek out other biracials. So the biracials would only marry each other and whites (if they are desired by whites).

Generations of Mixed men and women only dating each other created ppl who look like Beyonce's mother [and even Cameroon's first lady Chantal ](obviously of African descent but have strong Caucasian features).

Creoles spoke African dialects but preferred French as I stated before they did not want to be associated with black.

Beyonce for some reason seems to believe she is "creole". Her mother is and her father is for the most part full blooded African American.
In effort to distinguish herself from being black, she wears blonde to honey colored hair weaves and has adopted the Creole identity.

She has a song on youtube that was never released called "Creole" in which she bigs up "red bones, brown bones and yellow bones" (light skinned black women) stating that it is their mixed heritage that is the reason they are desirable (dont get me started on the pro light skinned comments on that site!). There is actually a saying amongst the creoles women that goes "who needs a white woman or a black woman when you can have us (mixed ones)?"

so in essence Beyonce back in 1997 is not the same Beyonce I am seeing now. Back then she sported her African braids and was "down", now as a solo artist she is pushing her creole heritage more than ever, I guess in an attempt to broaden her fan base. It's sad if you ask me. Reaserch the creoles (American, Caribbean and Latin American), they were not very fond of their blackness, pretty sad.  undecided (I say "were" because as time went by, they began dating "full blacks" and their culture has for the most part died out.

stillwater:

So?
You bleaching detectives are freaking irritating.
Don't know how girls who are supposedly 'comfortable in their skin' will be having menstrual pains and turn to vigilante over another person's skin.

so because I am not on crack, I should just leave someone I know who can be rehabilitated to their doom right? please. grow up.
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by Outstrip(f): 5:42am On Feb 19, 2011
She is not bleaching. It is obvious that there is a lot of light in the photos. Everybody lightens up in the winter. I don't see how this picture makes her look like she is bleaching. Also she is not pregnant. Her mother already said that was not true months ago
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by whiteroses(f): 6:18am On Feb 19, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

lmao @ 190~  grin grin grin awe!

@topic: We have to look @ Beyonce's ethnic background to understand why she acts the way she does.

Beyonce's mother belongs to the southern American "branch" of Creoles. These ppl are multi-racial and are the product of African women being impregnated by their white (usually French) slave masters. Their children who were not accepted by whites but did not want to be classified as black would seek out other biracials. So the biracials would only marry each other and whites (if they are desired by whites).

Generations of Mixed men and women only dating each other created ppl who look like Beyonce's mother [and even Cameroon's first lady Chantal ](obviously of African descent but have strong Caucasian features).

Creoles spoke African dialects but preferred French as I stated before they did not want to be associated with black.

Beyonce for some reason seems to believe she is "creole". Her mother is and her father is for the most part full blooded African American.
In effort to distinguish herself from being black, she wears blonde to honey colored hair weaves and has adopted the Creole identity.

She has a song on youtube that was never released called "Creole" in which she bigs up "red bones, brown bones and yellow bones" (light skinned black women) stating that it is their mixed heritage that is the reason they are desirable (dont get me started on the pro light skinned comments on that site!). There is actually a saying amongst the creoles women that goes "who needs a white woman or a black woman when you can have us (mixed ones)?"

so in essence Beyonce back in 1997 is not the same Beyonce I am seeing now. Back then she sported her African braids and was "down", now as a solo artist she is pushing her creole heritage more than ever, I guess in an attempt to broaden her fan base. It's sad if you ask me. Reaserch the creoles (American, Caribbean and Latin American), they were not very fond of their blackness, pretty sad.  undecided (I say "were" because as time went by, they began dating "full blacks" and their culture has for the most part died out.

so because I am not on crack, I should just leave someone I know who can be rehabilitated to their doom right? please. grow up.

wow good info, hearing this for the first time

Pweety4me:

Bleaching pills ke?dat's a new1!

Long time roses
smiley

lol i kno its been a while
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by Pweety4me(f): 6:53am On Feb 19, 2011
Hmm that's sad for beyonce then undecided
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by Mobinga: 12:22pm On Feb 19, 2011
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by Outstrip(f): 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2011
You can tell from this picture that she is not as light as the other one. Even JayZ is lighter here. It has to do with the lighting. The only thing that is very obvious is that she lost a lot of weight
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by ogie4real: 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2011
is this lady B?
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by 190: 1:06am On Feb 20, 2011
no its lady mzdarkskin undecided
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by WackyJ1(m): 1:55am On Feb 20, 2011
It's not bleaching, Na wa for nairaland skin police. No considerations of other factors like lighting. What is beyonce bleaching for? Was she not beautiful with lovely skin before?
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by Nobody: 2:27am On Feb 20, 2011
WackyJ1:

It's not bleaching, Na wa for nairaland skin police. No considerations of other factors like lighting. What is beyonce bleaching for? Was she not beautiful with lovely skin before?

lovely skin? please.
besides I know plenty of Jamaican
girls who are are lighter than Beyonce
and STILL bleach. undecided undecided

anyway. . .https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-72644.0.html

so much for "Creole" LMAO.
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by WackyJ1(m): 2:55am On Feb 20, 2011
^^there are other reasons for bleaching one of which is inferiority complex and a need to be more beautiful, beyonce does not have any of those.
Besides lovely skin does not necessarily mean lighter,
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by Pweety4me(f): 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2011
It must be the lighting, or they edited her pixs, or she playing tricks with her skin! cheesy

say wetin?

Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by Nobody: 3:02am On Feb 22, 2011
I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. She looks pasty is all. It's been extremely cold in all parts of the US really (excluding Los Angeles but I doubt she's there 24/7).

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji / Yul Edochie Explains Why Voting For Any Other Party Asides PDP Is A Wasted Vote / TBoss: Enemies Are Never Far Off, Pain, Tears Are Caused By Those From Within

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.