Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,865 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:09 AM

HE Toyin Saraki, Finance Minister, Ngozi Iweala, Other Nigerians Named Among 100 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HE Toyin Saraki, Finance Minister, Ngozi Iweala, Other Nigerians Named Among 100 (202 Views)

Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 / Forbes Lists Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Mo Abudu Among 100 World's Powerful Women 2022 / Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HE Toyin Saraki, Finance Minister, Ngozi Iweala, Other Nigerians Named Among 100 by petecoolboy: 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
HE Toyin Saraki, Finance Minister, Ngozi Iweala, Other Nigerians Named Among 100 Most Influential African Women

Founder, Wellbeing Foundation Africa, Mrs. Toyin Saraki has been named among100 most influential African women by Avance Media.

Team@orientmags.com learned other Nigerians among the most influential African women include Minister of Finance, Zainab Ahmed, former Minister for Finance, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Ekiti state First Lady , Erelu Bisi Fayemi , Linda Ikeji , Olajumoke Adenowo who is the Founder of AD Consulting 70, CEO, Emerging Africa Capital 91, Toyin Sanni and a musician, Yemi Alade.

Avance Media is a Ghana-based PR & Rating company that was founded by Prince Akpah.

The list which was a representation of the most powerful African women from 34 countries were chosen from various career backgrounds including diplomacy, politics, activism, entrepreneurship, business leadership and entertainment.

20 Nigerians were named among the influential women, 11 from South Africa and 9 from Ghana.

24-year-old Emma Theofelus who is Namibia’s Deputy Minister of Information, Communication and Technology is the youngest among the influential women.

Managing Director of Avance Media, Prince Akpah said the list focused on women who are leading various initiatives across the continent and that the company has sought to present them as role models for the younger generation.

He further submitted that they were selected because of their incredible achievements as women and that they deserve high recommendations among other female trailblazers in Africa.

Team@orientmags.com learned the criteria for selection include; Excellence in Leadership & Performance, Personal accomplishments, Commitment to sharing knowledge, Breaking the Status Quo and being an accomplished African Woman.

‘I am honoured to be chosen for @avancemedia‘s 2020 list of 100 Most Influential African Women! I can only do my job because I have the help of dozens of women who help me execute daily care for the most marginalized. Thank you, thank you, thank you’ Mrs. Toyin Saraki tweeted on Wednesday.

Her husband; Dr Bukola Saraki, a onetime governor of Kwara state, was also the Senate President between 2015 and 2019

- Team@orientmags.com
Re: HE Toyin Saraki, Finance Minister, Ngozi Iweala, Other Nigerians Named Among 100 by LukasPodolski: 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
H

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Panel Asks Buhari To Fire, Prosecute Magu For Corruption / Niger Infrastructure Committee Inspect Ongoing Works On Broadcasting Road / Boko Haram: We’re Tired Of Excuses, Residents Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.