Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Pastors Yet To Reopen Churches Were Never Believers – Chris Oyakhilome - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastors Yet To Reopen Churches Were Never Believers – Chris Oyakhilome (350 Views)

Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ / Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank / Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors Yet To Reopen Churches Were Never Believers – Chris Oyakhilome by Ifeanyiwrite: 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
The General Overseer of the Believers Love World Ministries, otherwise called Christ Embassy, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has come hard on ministers who have would not reopen their churches.

As indicated by Oyakhilome, who has occupied with various questionable upheavals since the coming of the COVID-19 pandemic, such ministers are unbelievers.

It would be reviewed that the Federal and state governments had requested the closure of religious centers as a component of endeavors at checking the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Government, through the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 (PTF) has anyway given the thumbs up for them to be returned, with various state governments giving explicit dates for resuming.

Some noticeable ministers in Lagos anyway declined resuming their places of worship, deciding to be more cautious to not jeopardize the health of their individuals.

Such minister incorporate Pastor Tunde Bakare of Latter Rain Assembly; Pastor Sam Adeyemi of Daystar Christian Center; Pastor Poju Oyemade of Covenant Christian Center, and Pastor Paul Adefarasin of House on the Rock.

Oyakhilome, while lecturing during a love administration on Wednesday, August 19, said such ministers have denied the faith and are no longer believers.

FULL NEWS:
https://fojusi.com/pastors-yet-to-reopen-churches-were-never-believers-chris-oyakhilome/
Re: Pastors Yet To Reopen Churches Were Never Believers – Chris Oyakhilome by Pete4: 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
My pastor should calm down small...they love their members, and don't want to risk their life

1 Like

Re: Pastors Yet To Reopen Churches Were Never Believers – Chris Oyakhilome by GboyegaD(m): 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
Can this man learn to be less pained about others decisions? I guess he skipped the part of scriptures that says "judge not".
Re: Pastors Yet To Reopen Churches Were Never Believers – Chris Oyakhilome by 6ixT8: 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
what this news is doing on crime section just sum up my thoughts.
Re: Pastors Yet To Reopen Churches Were Never Believers – Chris Oyakhilome by MurderX: 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
6ixT8:
what this news is doing on crime section just sum up my thoughts.
His statement is a crime na
Re: Pastors Yet To Reopen Churches Were Never Believers – Chris Oyakhilome by 6ixT8: 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
MurderX:
His statement is a crime na
that's exactly my thoughts. criminals everywhere.
Re: Pastors Yet To Reopen Churches Were Never Believers – Chris Oyakhilome by dlaw70(m): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
Gbam!
Re: Pastors Yet To Reopen Churches Were Never Believers – Chris Oyakhilome by Unnerve: 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
This man has been having some very unusual opinions of late.

Is it the divorce that's finally getting to him, or he's just experiencing midlife crisis?

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Man Beaten And Forced To Eat Raw Chicken After He Was Caught Stealing / . / SARS Officer Gave Me His Number To Keep In Touch After Extorting 50k From Me- La

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.