Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure (86384 Views)

Meet Flt Lt Piyo Piyo, The Co-pilot Of The Crashed King Air 350 In Abuja / Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja / Truck Crashes Into A Shop At Ojodu, Lagos After Brake Failure This Evening (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by unanonso(m): 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

This niggarrr self.. ....... everything na just end time....there is no rapture niggarrr....we have been hearing that rapture Shit for too long niggarrr

You get luck say you nor dey stay with me
I for don use weed reset your brain....I go just cook indomie or beans with weed for you make you sleep for two days.....as you dey wake up from that two days sleep i go tie loud for you make you smoke
As you dey recover from loud i go Carry you go bar go give you ten bottles...then leave you for the bar make you stagger come house.....if your brain never still format completely then i go book hotel make two slim and beautiful runs babe come bang the hell out of you all through the night...with cow girl style....

Bros, Rapture is real! Give your life to Jesus.
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by chiemmanuel(m): 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
Veronicaff1:

Drop ur WhatsApp sir
ijanikinboy@gmail.com
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Bimpe29: 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
Subuana llahi.
Oh my God! That's suicidal but thank God that didn't happen when the jet was airborne.
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by JordanMichael(m): 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

This niggarrr self.. ....... everything na just end time....there is no rapture niggarrr....we have been hearing that rapture Shit for too long niggarrr

I for don use weed reset your brain....I go just cook indomie or beans with weed for you make you sleep for two days.....as you dey wake up from that two days sleep i go tie loud for you make you smoke
As you dey recover from loud i go Carry you go bar go give you ten bottles...then leave you for the bar make you stagger come house.....if your brain never still format completely then i go book hotel make two slim and beautiful runs babe come bang the hell out of you all through the night...with cow girl style....
grin
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by richard69(m): 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
Small dent, kamorudeen the panel beater will push out the dent and cover up with body filler
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by ilabmay(m): 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
Did the reporter say when the Driver? I wonder when plane start having drivers. Lol
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Tokenism: 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
SheikhMuniru:
Only In Nigeria You Will See People Pushing Plane

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin No kill me with laughter abeg o
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by niyidenrele: 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

many are mad, but few are roaming the street
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Johnson5258: 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
Chief when you're being arrested by police, you're being advised to remain silent so as not to implicate yourself.

Boss, our life is like sim card being borrowed for years, you don't have choice than to release it to the owner regardless of important it's to you while the phone remain useless. So also would you let go of your life when your maker comes for it.

Whoever that's reminding you of eternity is your best friend, so please take it.

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

2 Likes

Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by BlackTrice: 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
GeneralPula:

There’s no such thing like rapture.

Abeg help me tell dem...
Rapture my A$$
Brainwashed and gullible Africans
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Iko5000: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
OP driver ke
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by VULCAN(m): 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
The Spirit of Danfo has gained wings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by favor914: 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
Centcanada:
All the bad bad things na lagos e day happen.
I’m sure to you it is APC & President Buhari that caused the break failure?
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by favor914: 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
BlackTrice:

Abeg help me tell dem...

Rapture my A$$

Brainwashed and gullible Africans
How are you soo certain of your assertions? Have you been to the after world & back? and is aware of something we mere mortals don’t know?

1 Like

Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Mosco100(m): 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Get the hence Satan!
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Aparche(f): 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
nBag:

I like you because you make me laugh every time in this forum. but don't say what you will regret someday.. recall the statement you just made about rapture please.

a humble advice from one Edo boy to another. you still be my nigga

Likewise me, I don't know why but I just like him. You can tell that he's fully into this world & only interested in satisfying the cravings of his flesh without a care about his eternal destination. My earnest prayer for him is that he will have a personal encounter with Jesus Christ (not religion) & become delivered from spiritual blindness & death.
God can use him mightily.
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Ikmonie92: 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
Kpomosauce:
kpomosauce dedicates this prestigious position on this thread to all legit hustler around tha globe. Y'all gon hit it big. Jah bless.
And you too bro, one loves.
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by BonPatrick(m): 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lol
Henrydone:
Thank God there was no casualties, we just dey manage for 9ja. We even dey manage 2nd hand plane. If we investigate the matter. Three countries go don use the plane before it finds it way here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haFitsJD64A&t=183s
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by olumide4christ: 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
Kwanza:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/08/21/jet-rams-fence-lagos-airport-after-brake-failure

Oga OP, this aircraft is a turbo prop, not a jet. It has a turbo prop engine, not a jet engine.

Take note.
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Abusadiq01(m): 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
Kut

Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by nBag(m): 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
Aparche:

Likewise me, I don't know why but I just like him. You can tell that he's fully into this world & only interested in satisfying the cravings of his flesh without a care about his eternal destination. My earnest prayer for him is that he will have a personal encounter with Jesus Christ (not religion) & become delivered from spiritual blindness & death.
God can use him mightily.

Amen dear. we dey play, we stubborn, our head no dey always correct but I no crazy near Osanobua matter.. if you like be the president you must respect my quiet time. that's how it should be
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by salt1: 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
GeneralPula:

You don't believe, but he and people like me do. Why don't you let us be?
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Amudeneogu: 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
Who owned the jet?
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Rosarie(f): 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
GeneralPula:

says who?
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Emmypure: 12:07am On Aug 22, 2020
I dedicate this to all the hopeless and down casted nairalander , I did it for u guys
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:18am On Aug 22, 2020
Ha, jet too dey get brake failure? It is well
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Dfynboi: 9:50am On Aug 22, 2020
Omo see jet, na which kind wahala be this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Parenting In The UK As A Nigerian Migrant. / 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 / Portugal Opens World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge On Mountains(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.