Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Create A USSD For Voting Competition In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Create A USSD For Voting Competition In Nigeria (330 Views)

Zenith Bank Customers Can't Do Transaction On App And USSD For The Past 4 Days / ShapShap Wins $8000 At GITEX 2022 Supernova Challenge Pitch Competition In Dubai / How Can I Get A Ussd Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create A USSD For Voting Competition In Nigeria by tekzone: 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
Are you running an voting competition and in need of a USSD platform that has favorable revenue payout, has codes for all banks, and also pays on time? Look no further. Call 0700 INFOTEK. We now have a voting platform that is more effective and rewarding than using text message. Using USSD to vote for your contestants is now a newer technology that is more efficient. It pays more and it pays on time. The general public will simply dial the code and vote any amount for their contestant and the system will debit their bank account and convert the amount into votes.

Votes can be structured to be N30, N50, or N100 or even more per vote. For example on the N50 per vote competition, if someone votes and pays N2,000, that contestant will get 40 votes at once counted automatically in their favor. E.g. *737*001*4333# for single vote and *737*001*43332000# for multiple vote and the voter is paying N2000 at once to give his or her contestant 40 votes.

Here is the payout chart table (You Earn 25%)
Tariff Per Vote N30 N50 N100
You Earn (net) N7.50 N12.50 N25.00

FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions:

How do we get paid? At the end of your vote, we will collate your revenue and pay it into the bank account you specified in your registration form. It is advisable for you to wait till the end of the competition before making a request for your revenue.

How soon can I get paid? Within 3 working days

How do I monitor the votes and revenue generated? We will provide you with access to view it and even your transaction logs
Who creates the competition and the contestants? We do that for you. All we need is the Name of your Competition and Full Name of your Contestants. We will generate the code for each contestant. However, we are developing a platform where users can do this and much more themselves. This platform will be ready in the future.

Do I share my revenue with your company? No we do not. The funds is net revenue to you.

So who takes the other part of the revenue? The stakeholders and telecom are that made the infrastructures available.

Do we share our revenue with InfoTek? No, the stakeholders settle us quarterly based on the volume of services we run on their behalf.

So compared to text message, is this payout and payout duration better? Yes! Very much better. And you do not have to wait 70-90 days to collect your revenue.

Does SMS have any use today? Yes, it can be used for authentication purposes. Like pin verification, server query to get unique information. But it is no longer suitable for voting as the Telecom revenue is discouragingly too low. However, a newer technology called Rich Communication Services (RCS) is evolving and will soon replace traditional SMS messaging.

How do I sign up? Visit https://shortcodenigeria.com/ussd-for-voting/

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Customers Beg You To Take Their Money / Sound Niger Used Cars On Hire Purchase / Claim Free Gram With A Free Registration. 1 Gram Is 2 Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.