Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers (11884 Views)

Access Bank To Cut Staff Salaries, Retrench 75% Of Workers / Mass Sack In Ecobank, Sacked Workers Protest (Photos) / First Bank Staff In Port Harcourt Reacts To Mass Sack Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by etokhana: 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6062637/riots-indians-accused-molesting-female#92968242

Workers of Adama Beverages Limited, Atiku’s company have faulted the concocted report on the mass sack, molestation of a female worker.

The union of Food, Beverages, and Tobacco Senior Staff Association (FOBTOB), of Adama beverages Ltd, producers of Faro bottle water and Faro juice, in Adamawa State has denied reported massive sack of staff and maltreatment of a female worker and other sundry allegations as reported in one of the national dailies.

This was contained in a statement co-signed by the chairman of the union Mr Palke J. Bwalbumo and his secretary Mr Danjuma K Audu faulted the said news item in its entirety saying it is libellous aimed at tarnishing the good image of the company.

The statement also stated that the report was also aimed at tarnishing the good image of the former Vice President Atiku Abubakar who is the sole owner of the company.

“Concerning the report in a section of the media alleging that the management of Adama beverages Ltd producers of the popular Faro table water and beverages engaged in unethical conducts inimical to industrial labour relations, we wish to state that the story in its entirety is fabricated lies aimed at tarnishing the image of our company and its management led by Mr Francis Vazheparambil.

”Taking into cognizance that the so-called “spokesman” of the company’s union referenced in the story, Abdullahi Maigida Bello is not an employee of the company, we are compelled as a responsible union to set the records straight.

“For the avoidance of doubt, there has never been any case of molestation of any female worker or anyone in the entire workforce.

”Despite deep economic turmoil caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, there has not been any mass sack in Adama beverages and no staff is owed salaries as all wages are paid promptly.

“The union rejects the claim that there was a blockage of roads and vehicle movement within the precinct of the factory as reported.

”The union called for the withdrawal of all fallacious publication against our COO, Mr Francis Vazheparambil, whose sterling leadership has impacted positively on the company.

“The union also called for the withdrawal of all false newspaper report against the organisation as a whole. We are proud of the organisation and also the management.

”The malicious and deliberate allegation against Mr Francis Vazheparambil cannot be swept under the carpet and we demand that the story should be retracted and apologies being made to the company and its management. Failure to do so shall be met with immediate legal action,” the statement reads.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/atikus-company-adama-beverages-workers-deny-report-of-mass-sack-molestation-of-female-worker/amp/

Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by nairalandankrah: 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
Khai!! APC Media I know unah hand work..
But APC, PDP, you guys are still the same thing

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by rentAcock(m): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
This is the reason why everyone should become their own boss. Working under anyone else is slavery.

8 Likes

Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by Yankiss(m): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
If this rebuttal is truth, then Atiku is good to go. But I sense some image laundering effort. You can't trust Nigerian politicians. They like to eat their cake and have it!

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by Inkling(f): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
Cover up things

Na today?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by EASYLIFE4US: 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
cool
Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by Sholaco: 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
Who cares,he will never be a president of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by Cowbell521: 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
Who cares? Your company your decision.

2 Likes

Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by jericco1(m): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lip service
Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
big lie they will surely denie this if u still work for indian company please think twice they are using we nigeria as slave

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by YoungLionken(m): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
Some people are damn ungrateful..

Atiku they say,is a thief. There are other politicians,who are even worse in looting,and yet,no one is benefiting from them..

If I were him, I would sack them all and employ fresh ones...

1 Like

Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by wetmenow: 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nigerians are good in denying...
nonsense.
Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by mariamadenle(m): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
Suffering and smiling

Two things could be the reason for denying earlier allegations, Political reason (Atiku's ambition) and/or fear of being sacked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by Franzinni: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
Its buharis fault ...I don't need to know anything facts ... I don't need to read the long tori .. I just let my fingers chose a name to blame ...buhari

Fellow Zombies there will be a national meeting of the BZN(brainless zombies of Nigeria) please endeavour to be present.

Sign
Alhaji Zombiaminu hauka
Special adviser to the commissioner of zombies affairs .Zmi,Pzhd,Mni, Zfn

2 Likes

Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
Baba Never Still Recover from the 2019 Election Loses!
Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by Rootprof(m): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
Sincerely naija need urgent re colonization.. just tired of this country. No valid truth, must everything be politics. Some people want to set this country on fire walahi. From killing in North to some people planning to arrest in Edo back to massive sack in adamawa .. everything just no balance at all. Sadly those behind all this are the so called elder. Since dem don comot food for youths mouth they've being living on low key.. The order of the day is now lie upon lie undecided

1 Like

Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by Houseofglam7(f): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
undecided
Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by Bellaburnaa(f): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
I also pray it's not true
Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by sojayy(m): 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
Wetin una go talk before don't even tell us that,......God is watching u..........last last Naija go receive Total healing ijn.

1 Like

Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by wisest10: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
Sorry
Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by salbis(m): 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
Atiku is coming.
Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by pretydiva(f): 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
So who do we believe undecided
Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by ursullalinda(f): 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
So who na who carry the fake news?
Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by GboyegaD(m): 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
If this is true, happy for the staff and great kudos to those who chose to speak up. However, if this is not, a big shame to those covering up bad act.
Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
Second side of the coin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice And Opinions / Pwc Interview / Should I Sack My Staff For Stealing #500:00?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.