Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

10 Signs It’s Time To Rebrand Your Business - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 10 Signs It’s Time To Rebrand Your Business (21048 Views)

Let's Help You Rebrand Your Business / I Will Rebrand Your Startup Or Company For N10000 / 10 Signs Your Friend Is "Fake" Or "Jealous" Of You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs It’s Time To Rebrand Your Business by fineboynl(m): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
when is nairaland website due for rebranding? and bigger upgrade??

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs It’s Time To Rebrand Your Business by Hoojay(f): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
How can this make me sell out all my CASSAVA ENLARGEMENT GEL?

Only available in Lagos and Abuja kiss
Re: 10 Signs It’s Time To Rebrand Your Business by Hotzone(m): 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
Yes, rebranding can give ur business a new look based on ur new packaging
Re: 10 Signs It’s Time To Rebrand Your Business by doggedfighter(f): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
erad:

Apologies for my late response,
Please let's talk on whatsapp or via mail.

CC: Seun, Lalasticlala
Erad, you don't want us to benefit from this question hence WhatsApp and email?
Re: 10 Signs It’s Time To Rebrand Your Business by erad(m): 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
doggedfighter:

Erad, you don't want us to benefit from this question hence WhatsApp and email?

Not at all,
I just don't want to derail the thread.
You can open a new thread and mention me there with your questions and I'll be more than happy to reply the ones I have answers to.

Thank you.
Re: 10 Signs It’s Time To Rebrand Your Business by doggedfighter(f): 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
erad:

Not at all,
I just don't want to derail the thread.
You can open a new thread and mention me there with your questions and I'll be more than happy to reply the ones I have answers to.

Thank you.
I will mention you on your old thread
Re: 10 Signs It’s Time To Rebrand Your Business by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Whatever business you want to create ...keep it simple.

How many times una don see St. Louis Sugar advert?

Who still dey buy St. Louis?

That year competition no dey... thats why
Re: 10 Signs It’s Time To Rebrand Your Business by chatinent: 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
Rebranding also has its cons.
Re: 10 Signs It’s Time To Rebrand Your Business by uuzba(m): 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
Rgade:
It's like every single Nigerian now owns one small business or the other sad
Go to our universities, every student is struggling to float one small business and run it from their room-cum-office.
Many of our students today are small scale business owners, majority are trooping in everyday. Whether there's profit or not.
Infact in the university today,if you're not running one small business or another, people look at you like an unserious fellow.
Signs of a failed economy undecided
Whether economy is failed or not should not concern you.
So far you can do your business, supplying honest service or goods and recieving payment for it.
It may not be fine-fine like Oyibo own. But it is still business sha.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs It’s Time To Rebrand Your Business by Bigtitilayo: 11:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
[Na true n dem dey sell wella no b smallquote author=BruncleZuma post=94411612] grin grin grin grin

Whatever business you want to create ...keep it simple.

How many times una don see St. Louis Sugar advert?[/quote]
Re: 10 Signs It’s Time To Rebrand Your Business by Jeremiahtortor(m): 12:41am On Sep 29, 2020
I must read this till end. Please follow me
Re: 10 Signs It’s Time To Rebrand Your Business by Nobody: 3:32am On Sep 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

Olosho will have to do the followings

1. Change her environment

2. Upgrade from ashewo house to online olosho.. As in flow with new technologies to market her biz

3. Tightened her express pussy back to Virgin pussy

4. Add more Ass to her current one

5. Fill air in her boobs to make it look firm

6. After all these have been done, Charge 50k per night instead of previous 2k 3k per night
With these few points of mine, I hope I am able to convince u and not to confuse u dt olosho biz can be upgraded

Hi,

Pls,tell me what to use to fill the boobs of a lady(after 1 kid).

Urgently needed,thanks.
Re: 10 Signs It’s Time To Rebrand Your Business by princehaxky(m): 4:20am On Sep 29, 2020
Great Article
Re: 10 Signs It’s Time To Rebrand Your Business by princehaxky(m): 4:22am On Sep 29, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:

Hi,

Pls,tell me what to use to fill the boobs of a lady(after 1 kid).

Urgently needed,thanks.

Have you heard of silicon that is used to fill boobs with a surgery
Re: 10 Signs It’s Time To Rebrand Your Business by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
princehaxky:

Have you heard of silicon that is used to fill boobs with a surgery

I don't want anything surgery .

Just drug to use pls.
Re: 10 Signs It’s Time To Rebrand Your Business by princehaxky(m): 4:20am On Sep 30, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:

I don't want anything surgery .

Just drug to use pls.

Breast enhancement supplements aren't likely to work and might have side effects.

So are sure trying them......
Re: 10 Signs It’s Time To Rebrand Your Business by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 30, 2020
princehaxky:

Breast enhancement supplements aren't likely to work and might have side effects.

So are sure trying them......

Okay...let's let it be.Thanks for the advice.
Re: 10 Signs It’s Time To Rebrand Your Business by princehaxky(m): 9:33am On Oct 01, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:

Okay...let's let it be.Thanks for the advice.

Anytime wink
Re: 10 Signs It’s Time To Rebrand Your Business by DankemzI(m): 3:27am On Oct 02, 2020
iamphilips:
Very Educative post....... I'll be needing Total rebranding for my businesses.

Before I forget,

I'm a photographer/Retoucher
Based in Lagos, Nigeria.

Available for all shoot Bookings
Portrait Session
Birthday Shoot
Product Shoot
Fashion/Editorial Shoots
Cooperate/Official Headshots
Event/Wedding photography

Checkout my works on I.G @philipschisom
Www.Instagram.com/philipschisom

Contact via signature

cooperate/official headshots how much do you charge?
Re: 10 Signs It’s Time To Rebrand Your Business by iamphilips(m): 8:40am On Oct 02, 2020
DankemzI:

cooperate/official headshots how much do you charge?

Good morning sir,
Cooperate headshots goes for 15,000 for 6 pictures for 1-2 outfit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Artistic Gift Bola Tinubu Got From Radelart / Yusuf Grillo 'Teacher' Dies At 87 / Video Editing Course + Certification Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.