Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) (45309 Views)

Gridlock As Diesel-loaded Tanker Falls On Lagos-ibadan Road (pics) / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) / Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by olawonder(m): 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
Are you sure this is International Airport Road? This is going via domestic airport coming through Ikeja along na.

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by BOFA2020: 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
Open already....just flew out through the airport this morning. Still in my flight...
Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
And what’s the purpose of these videos??
Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by Toseenlove: 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nothing Intriguing about this. Just normal street roads, Not even sharp, looks so dull, faded zebra colours......

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by Chucks234: 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
etrange:
Nice one.

Going by the pics, you're more on the side of the local airport (from the toll gate down to MM2 passing Bisam, Airforce Base, etc). The international airport side (toll gate up to Ajao junction) just recently got renovated and deserves to be showcased too given the quality and beautification.

NB: I said going by the pics alone.

Point of correct...it was reconstructed
Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by virago(f): 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
etrange:
Nice one.

Going by the pics, you're more on the side of the local airport (from the toll gate down to MM2 passing Bisam, Airforce Base, etc). The international airport side (toll gate up to Ajao junction) just recently got renovated and deserves to be showcased too given the quality and beautification.

NB: I said going by the pics alone.

It's Beesam

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by SaintBeehot(m): 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
I don’t understand the extent of this thread anyway
Learn English before you criticize.

3 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by safetyboot: 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
I ENJOYED THE RIDE cheesy
Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by OgunrinolA20(m): 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
virago:

It's Beesam

I live in Beesam...

Do you live around Beesam too...
Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by buchilino(m): 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
cool EKO Oni Baje oooo

NIGERIANS LOVE CRUMBS A LOT
Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by luluman: 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
GuyWise101:
A no man's land.
But one man rules.
Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
Racoon:
Nice work done.Former Governor Ambode tried in respect to the reconstruction of this road.
Which nice work, looks archaic.
Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by budaatum: 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
hedonister:
The International airports in Nigeria are billed to open on the 29th of August for flights. That's why i decided to show you what the airport road looks like when there is TRAFFIC and when there is NO-TRAFFIC. I drove from the International airport on two different occasions to Ikeja Under Bridge.

I hope you enjoy!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SQPohStrlI

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Has anyone asked why you lawlessly drove on the wrong side of the road or is it so normal that no one noticed?

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by PremierGuy(m): 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
The road network to MMIA is a lot better compared to many years ago when the traffic can be hell
Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
Dats how e suppose to b
Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by Snowstorm: 1:01am On Aug 22, 2020
Next time don't post a video breaking the law, you and your team breezed in one way traffic at high speeds with incoming traffic. Doing that, you put yourself and other motorist at risk!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by etrange: 1:28am On Aug 22, 2020
Chucks234:

Point of correct...it was reconstructed

Thank you but "renovate" works just fine too.
Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by etrange: 1:28am On Aug 22, 2020
virago:

It's Beesam

Oh... thanks!
Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by 27Pushing30: 6:18am On Aug 22, 2020
GuyWise101:
A no man's land.

Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by AerialMapper: 6:40am On Aug 22, 2020
So I stopped watching the moment he went off his lane and drove against oncoming traffic for the purpose of a youtube video!

Lawless t.w at!!!

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:05am On Aug 22, 2020
uniquetechng:
Said who?

People that know the road like back of their hands
Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:09am On Aug 22, 2020
Openbusiness:
Oga na Ambode project be dat. He just didn't complete it. He started the project

Lies if he did not completed it who did then, you only know what the media given to you with verified
Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by uniquetechng: 8:28am On Aug 22, 2020
hakeemhakeem:

People that know the road like back of their hands
That's a road I ply almost on a daily, so
Ambode reconstructed that road from Ajao estate axis to the international airport
Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:50am On Aug 22, 2020
uniquetechng:
That's a road I ply almost on a daily, so
Ambode reconstructed that road from Ajao estate axis to the international airport

Probably you didnt Watch the video this road is through ikeja to concord, air force based and beesam not inward oshodi expressway ,7&8,
Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by Openbusiness: 8:56am On Aug 22, 2020
hakeemhakeem:

Lies if he did not completed it who did then, you only know what the media given to you with verified
Which one is media? Oga na Lagos i dey. I dey go Nahco steady, cuz na there I dey bring in most of my goods. Ambode no complete the project. He started it, but na under this new govt the work is almost complete. Even the Oshodi terminal that was comissioned by Buhari, it was not 100% finished when it was commissioned. There was still construction work going on at back where you link agege motor road. For airport road, Oshodi oke bridge to that afariogun divert, all that side was under construction, then from that corner when you link airport road, from that under bridge side to 7&8 to Mobil, to ANCLA secretariat to the divert to local, that side dey tarred d road, from Nahco to int'l was under construction, some parts on the other side, to divert to Ajao, service lane, it was under construction, the part to link DHL under bridge by going to Toyota connect to Cele express, all dat side under construction. So Ambode didn't complete airport road project, I know that for a fact not media. Airport road, Ajao, mafoluku, Bessam, Oshodi etc, all that side na my normal route, i dey runs those area codes steady. If u dey talk Badagry etc now, dis kind areas na once in a rainbow moon I dey go dat side.
Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by uniquetechng: 9:00am On Aug 22, 2020
hakeemhakeem:

Probably you didnt Watch the video this road is through ikeja to concord, air force based and beesam not inward oshodi expressway ,7&8,
No I didn't, the heading says International airport road and there is only one international airport road.
Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by virago(f): 9:01am On Aug 22, 2020
OgunrinolA20:

I live in Beesam...

Do you live around Beesam too...

I don't but I have a friend who lives around that side

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by uniquetechng: 9:01am On Aug 22, 2020
Openbusiness:
Which one is media? Oga na Lagos i dey. I dey go Nahco steady, cuz na there I dey bring in most of my goods. Ambode no complete the project. He started it, but na under this new govt the work is almost complete. Even the Oshodi terminal that was comissioned by Buhari, it was not 100% finished when it was commissioned. There was still construction work going on at back where you link agege motor road. For airport road, Oshodi oke bridge to that afariogun divert, all that side was under construction, then from that corner when you link airport road, from that under bridge side to 7&8 to Mobil, to ANCLA secretariat to the divert to local, that side dey tarred d road, from Nahco to int'l was under construction, some parts on the other side, to divert to Ajao, service lane, it was under construction, the part to link DHL under bridge by going to Toyota connect to Cele express, all dat side under construction. So Ambode didn't complete airport road project, I know that for a fact not media. Airport road, Ajao, mafoluku, Bessam, Oshodi etc, all that side na my normal route, i dey runs those area codes steady. If u dey talk Badagry etc now, dis kind areas na once in a rainbow moon I dey go dat side.
Ambode paid contractors 100% for the construction before leaving office that's why he commissioned some of the projects despite not 100% completed.
Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by Openbusiness: 9:15am On Aug 22, 2020
uniquetechng:
Ambode paid contractors 100% for the construction before leaving office that's why he commissioned some of the projects despite not 100% completed.
I don't know whether he paid contractors full or not, but I know Ambode started many critical projects but couldn't finish them cuz of the gluttonous powers dat b in Lagos State felt he took d food they chop from their mouth. And he actually did, he blocked many loopholes they were using to steal Lagos dry without a conscience. Ambode had a conscience and he was a Governor of the people, a Governor of the masses, not the political elites and they hanged him for it. Oshodi has become Lekki cuz of Ambode, Airport road has turned to Garki and Maitama, cuz of Ambode Ikeja to Sango don turn to Abuja airport expressway. it's just sad they didn't let him do a second term. And they frustrated his govt and sabotaged his efforts from within. From d agency heads to Civil servants, all because he no let them dey chop Lagos and Lagosians. Under Ambode, many agencies were Santized, like Lastma, VIO, teaching hospitals. Do anyhow and get sacked immediately, Ambode no dey waste time. But they sabotaged him, especially for road construction and dirt collection across Lagos, that was his error. He shouldn't have embarked in too many road projects at once. He should have started with the critical areas, finished those ones then continue like that, batch by batch. But dey will have still removed him sha, cuz by direct primary, no way Ambode can win against the Lagos Godfathers. They control all the grassroots and their agbero soldiers are ready to unleash terror on anyone that doesn't cooperate. That's why Ambode didn't bother to fight like Obaseki is doing. The political structure of Lagos is under lock and key from Bourdillon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

78-Year-Old Woman Stranded At Lagos Airport. Photo / Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' / Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.