Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Women That Allow Their Husband Beg For Sex!!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women That Allow Their Husband Beg For Sex!!! (3742 Views)

Nigerian Parents Need To Allow Their Daughters Leave Toxic Marriages / Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women That Allow Their Husband Beg For Sex!!! by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 22, 2020
anslem04:

stop kidding, women have some capacity i consider wierd for there weak physic, .... women are not as weak as they portray, the truth is in there line of duties & responsibilities God gave them there own strength. let a woman & a man carry a baby for a given duration .. the man will complain more of hand/muscle pain.
How do we explain the ability of prostitutes to sleep with 10 or more clients a night, can a man fvck 5 times a day n not collapse grin.
whatever you're scared of mummy calm down! women are built for it,besides sex benefits women more healthwise. wink

No I'm not kidding, Nigerian marriages are most times strenuous to the woman. In average Nigerian Marriage it takes a woman a lot to survive than her Feminine nature, she ends up tapping some masculine characters to survive marriage. That is why you see lots of emotionally drained women out there. Even those who aren't married are already prepared for that path. It's draining! Very draining! Only few women who are lucky to hook sensible and comfortable or well to do,Men are able to retain their Feminine nature. But for the average or poor? A woman is expected to be a Woman and Man in marriage,sadly the percentage of people in this category is very high, if not 90%. There are the majority and can be used to qualify/describe Nigerian Marriages in general! The saddest part though, Men don't realize this and still expect more.

Now, to even type that Women have hidden capacity to carry babies while Men don't shows how limited your understanding of Woman nature is. You believe they are immuned to such pains? Lol! You mean they don't feel it? Typical Nigerian Man thinking! And some people even liked that crap you wrote up there? cheesy . Funny!
I believe you aren't married, but then don't you have married women around you? You've never heard them complain of arm pains from carrying babies or back pains? You don't see them improvise to using carriers? Or you are just being insensitive and lackadaisical? C'mon! Change your thought process Dude! These women aren't immune to pains, they only endure it because they see it as their responsibility to their kids. Unlike Men who complain about everything, Women would rather work around it! They improvise. If you want to know how much women sacrifice in silence, look around for a mother who isn't emotionally connected to her child. Then you will hear lots of complain and wailings. Women aren't robot! They feel too, stop over stretching their limits because of your insensitivity!

As for Prostitutes who take ten men a day, Now that's a blatant lie there! We both know how unrealistic you are right now! However, it is true some women have high libido some don't and Many have low libidos compared to Men. A man and woman are to work around their sex appeal without one feeling cheated not that Man should expect his woman turn a nympho overnight. Are Nigerian Men the only Men in the world? Why don't other men complain like Nigerian Men do about sex? Most of you just lack self control and discipline! Ewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Women That Allow Their Husband Beg For Sex!!! by Maneq: 10:47am On Aug 22, 2020
Palema007:
No I'm not kidding, Nigerian marriages are most times strenuous to the woman. In average Nigerian Marriage it takes a woman a lot to survive than her Feminine nature, she ends up tapping some masculine characters to survive marriage. That is why you see lots of emotionally drained women out there. Even those who aren't married are already prepared for that path. It's draining! Very draining! Only few women who are lucky to hook sensible and comfortable or well to do,Men are able to retain their Feminine nature. But for the average or poor? A woman is expected to be a Woman and Man in marriage,sadly the percentage of people in this category is very high, if not 90%. There are the majority and can be used to qualify/describe Nigerian Marriages in general! The saddest part though, Men don't realize this and still expect more.

Now, to even type that Women have hidden capacity to carry babies while Men don't shows how limited your understanding of Woman nature is. You believe they are immuned to such pains? Lol! You mean they don't feel it? Typical Nigerian Man thinking! And some people even liked that crap you wrote up there? cheesy . Funny!
I believe you aren't married, but then don't you have married women around you? You've never heard them complain of arm pains from carrying babies or back pains? You don't see them improvise to using carriers? Or you are just being insensitive and lackadaisical? C'mon! Change your thought process Dude! These women aren't immune to pains, they only endure it because they see it as their responsibility to their kids. Unlike Men who complain about everything, Women would rather work around it! They improvise. If you want to know how much women sacrifice in silence, look around for a mother who isn't emotionally connected to her child. Then you will hear lots of complain and wailings. Women aren't robot! They feel too, stop over stretching their limits because of your insensitivity!

As for Prostitutes who take ten men a day, Now that's a blatant lie there! We both know how unrealistic you are right now! However, it is true some women have high libido some don't and Many have low libidos compared to Men. A man and woman are to work around their sex appeal without one feeling cheated not that Man should expect his woman turn a nympho overnight. Are Nigerian Men the only Men in the world? Why don't other men complain like Nigerian Men do about sex? Most of you just lack self control and discipline! Ewwwwwwwwwwww
A reading from the book of Paleema07 to the MENsallonians.
Re: Women That Allow Their Husband Beg For Sex!!! by Hathor5(f): 10:55am On Aug 22, 2020
pocohantas:

Another delusion from the logical gender.

Now he wants to pretend he doesn’t know the SEX APPEAL of an older man is financial stability.

If old men are so unappealing, why are babes not rushing my broke uncle in the village?

Appealing indeed!!!! More delusions grin

LOL @uncle
Re: Women That Allow Their Husband Beg For Sex!!! by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 22, 2020
Maneq:

A reading from the book of Paleema07 to the MENsallonians.
Lol grin grin . Don't mind me.

Mensallonians grin grin
Re: Women That Allow Their Husband Beg For Sex!!! by Toseenlove: 11:28am On Aug 22, 2020
Biglittlelois:
One thing men should actually understand in this life is that, you male specie will continue to beg for sex till oblivion, whether from wife or side chick, either once or multiple times, there is no how y"all will never say "babe pls, don't do this to me" etc, So all of you forming jagaban and mastering the act of immunity nonsense ontop begging should go and sleep, you have to live with this notion and own it, it doesnt make y'all less of a man, it makes you a complete needy sexual man, which is really not that bad grin

Senseless post and Chronicles of a Pained Aunty,I can see you are really pained some reasonable men like me are Immune to begging you lot and refused to be stupid lol, Keep Whining yourself, like Sex Is Wealth, Wisdom, Prosperity, Knowledge, Peace, Food, Water, Good living, Respect etc that I will have to stress my dear self and start begging for It, Rubbish. I can never, I have never, and will never beg for Sex In my dear life. Like I would stoop so low to beg a female being for what?? Despite how Blessed, Handsome and Good looking as I am NEVER!!!! Well this may apply to Your regular Ugly, Potbellied, Lowself-Esteem, Filthy Poor/Rich Husbands, Boyfriends, & Sugar Daddies. Shove this up your C.unt and enjoy your begi begi SIMPS!!!! Case Closed.......

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women That Allow Their Husband Beg For Sex!!! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
Palema007:

ALOL!! you are hiliarious, nigerian marriages are strenuous to the women yet we are having more landladies, as a matter of fact lots of naija wives have outlived there men, the only song for men is : ati gbe baba re lé. maybe marriages are more strenuous to men.
Its only online i hear nigerian women are the breadwinners of there respective homes, same way our mothers we collect money from our fathers to pay school fee buh give an impression its there money .. fathers never get d credit.
My point on capacity is quiet clear, there are things women av strength for, its easier for a man to carry a car than to withstand domestic chores all week. strength here denotes "ability & capacity" got nothing do with pain or been immune. gurlie tactics noted grin
TBH i think d modern day women(sm) are just way tew lazy, the fact that our mom did all these things n still maintain great bodies is enough evidence to shush the modern day ladies.
I don't av to lie if you don't know ask around, local prostitutes @brothel have sex with 10 or more men a day .., no matter how nympho a man is, he can't go more than 4 nuts in a day grin spot d difference, everywhere in world sex is alway an issue you think its peculiar to naija men because you sturf local content more. women weaponize sex all d time, unfortuantely they benefit more from sex than men sef cry
lets just conclude naija men lack self control as much as naija women have coveteousness for money.... with money they can call a monkey honey grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Women That Allow Their Husband Beg For Sex!!! by saucecode(m): 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
Toseenlove:

Senseless post and Chronicles of a Pained Aunty,I can see you are really pained some reasonable men like me are Immune to begging you lot and refused to be stupid lol, Keep Whining yourself, like Sex Is Wealth, Wisdom, Prosperity, Knowledge, Peace, Food, Water, Good living, Respect etc that I will have to stress my dear self and start begging for It, Rubbish. I can never, I have never, and will never beg for Sex In my dear life. Like I would stoop so low to beg a female being for what?? Despite how Blessed, Handsome and Good looking as I am NEVER!!!! Well this may apply to Your regular Ugly, Potbellied, Lowself-Esteem, Filthy Poor/Rich Husbands, Boyfriends, & Sugar Daddies. Shove this up your C.unt and enjoy your begi begi SIMPS!!!! Case Closed.......
Case closed grin

10 Likes

Re: Women That Allow Their Husband Beg For Sex!!! by zedegit: 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
KevinDein:

What exactly is your point though?

You probably won't see me complain about the emboldened.
Women can get sex outside? You mean they deny their husbands sex and then proceed to get it outside. To what ends exactly? Just for the thrill of destroying their families. grin

I genuinely don't know what you are talking about and somehow I'm the deluded one. Oh well.

Nigeria scatter scatter. Everything Jaga Jaga. Poor man dey suffer suffer. Gboza Gboza. Gunshots at in the air

Confusion everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Women That Allow Their Husband Beg For Sex!!! by zedegit: 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
I think it's their way of expressing their relevance not knowing it could cause them their home.

The same friends hailing them to starve their husband will collect him wholesale.

Las las they will open thread for sympathy.
Re: Women That Allow Their Husband Beg For Sex!!! by zedegit: 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
anslem04:

ALOL!! you are hiliarious, nigerian marriages are strenuous to the women yet we are having more landladies, as a matter of fact lots of naija wives have outlived there men, the only song for men is : ati gbe baba re lé. maybe marriage more strenuous to men.
It only online i hear nigerian women are the breadwinners of there respective homes, same way our mothers we collect money from our fathers to pay school fee buh give an impression its there money .. fathers never get d credit.
My point on capacity is quiet clear, there are things women av strength for, its easier for a man to carry a car than to withstand domestic chores all week. strength here denotes "ability & capacity" got nothing do with pain or been immune. gurlie tactics noted grin
TBH i think d modern day women(sm) are just way tew lazy, the fact that our mom did all these things n still maintain great bodies is enough evidence to shush the modern days ladies.
I don't av to lie if you don't know ask around, local prostitutes @brothel have sex with 10 or more men a day .., no matter how nympho a man is, he can't go more than 4 nuts in a day grin spot d differences, everywhere in world sex is alway an issue you think its peculiar to naija men because you sturf local content more. women weaponize sex all d time, unfortuantely they benefit more from sex than men sef cry
lets just conclude naija men lack self control as much as naija women have coveteousness for money.... with money they can call a monkey honey grin grin

2 bottles of your favorite brand.
Re: Women That Allow Their Husband Beg For Sex!!! by Biglittlelois(f): 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
[s]
Toseenlove:

[/s]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women That Allow Their Husband Beg For Sex!!! by zedegit: 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
pocohantas:

Another delusion from the logical gender.

Now he wants to pretend he doesn’t know the SEX APPEAL of an older man is financial stability.

If old men are so unappealing, why are babes not rushing my broke uncle in the village?

Appealing indeed!!!! More delusions grin

You are agreeing to the notion that if money grows on trees, women will date monkeys.

The love of money has brought nemesis of many a woman. So unfortunate.
Re: Women That Allow Their Husband Beg For Sex!!! by pocohantas(f): 2:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
zedegit:

You are agreeing to the notion that if money grows on trees, women will date monkeys.

The love of money has brought nemesis of many a woman. So unfortunate.

Nigerian men give headache. They all want you to submit and take care of the home. Some are just more inconsiderate than the other. It is foolhardy for any woman to shortchange herself in the name of love.

In addition to headache, she wants to have ulcer? Tufiakwa!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Women That Allow Their Husband Beg For Sex!!! by Hathor5(f): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
Some people need three monikers to comment on one thread. I don't know if this is funny or worrisome.

1 Like

Re: Women That Allow Their Husband Beg For Sex!!! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
zedegit:

2 bottles of your favorite brand.

i won't mind two bottles of spirite .. need to clear my head.

1 Like

Re: Women That Allow Their Husband Beg For Sex!!! by johhbekeboh09: 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
LadySarah:
cool

Then beg. Maybe that's the only timeshe can get you to come down from your high horse

grin
LadySarah:
cool

Then beg. Maybe that's the only timeshe can get you to come down from your high horse

You mean men too dey carry body for their wives....Abi!!
Re: Women That Allow Their Husband Beg For Sex!!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
anslem04:

I thought maami water babes are alway beautiful undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Women That Allow Their Husband Beg For Sex!!! by TROLL11: 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
StacyO:

grin grin grin
i like how i made you reset your fake profile.guy, it still looks fake btw.
Re: Women That Allow Their Husband Beg For Sex!!! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
TROLL11:
i like how i made you reset your fake profile.guy, it still looks fake btw.

Hmmmm
Really??
I'm sure it does kiss

Do you have a number 6 sir?? kiss
Re: Women That Allow Their Husband Beg For Sex!!! by TROLL11: 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
StacyO:

Hmmmm
Really??
I'm sure it does kiss

Do you have a number 6 sir?? kiss

Re: Women That Allow Their Husband Beg For Sex!!! by LadySarah: 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
johhbekeboh09:

grin
You mean men too dey carry body for their wives....Abi!!
Yes nah

1 Like

Re: Women That Allow Their Husband Beg For Sex!!! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: Women That Allow Their Husband Beg For Sex!!! by Zabiboy: 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
Biglittlelois:
One thing men should actually understand in this life is that, you male specie will continue to beg for sex till oblivion,

I was about schooling these ladies on this thread...but immediately i saw the bolded above, i concluded it's not worth it....
Keep rolling with men who don't know their Value

Note: Cry me an ocean, i wont reply

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women That Allow Their Husband Beg For Sex!!! by Biglittlelois(f): 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
Zabiboy:

I was about schooling these ladies on this thread...but immediately i saw the bolded above, i concluded it's not worth it....
Keep rolling with men who don't know their Value

Note: Cry me an ocean, i wont reply

Double Note: Why will you think your reply will be relevant to me and sane people? Why have you decided to allow your brain deceive you? Jump and pass on my moniker next time, it's very easy.

1 Like

Re: Women That Allow Their Husband Beg For Sex!!! by bukatyne(f): 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
zedegit:
In recent times, some women have decided to get back at their husband by denying him sex or feigning tiredness.

My question to them is why did you get married?

Men if you know you like sex, better discuss it with your intended and tell her never to use it as a bargaining chips nor food.

Some men avoid such topics but it comes to haunt them later on.

Madam, if you know you don't have strength for sex, please don't marry.
Marriage is not by force.

Don't frustrate the men.

I have gone through the thread which unfortunately has been terribly derailed and message lost.

Sex is marriage is a ten unit course grin and the major gift God has given spouses to bond.

The more you sleep with someone (especially if there is no soul-tie anywhere and you guys have at least 'likeness' for yourselves), the more the person has your mumu button which makes for a smooth marriage.

Redpillers know that hence they advise men not to have the 'oneitis' sickness aka sleep with only one woman.

This basic truth flies off the head of women today under the umbrella of 'woman emancipation' or freedom hence they teach them 'their boby is theirs in marriage'.

First, both parties should know that sex is a duty in marriage. It is not a matter of he/she is good, I feel like, I don't feel like, withholding to get favors, withdrawing for punishments, blackmailing to insist on my position bla bla bla.

Sex is also about the mindset: if you love someone and want to please then, you will make out time to satisfy them. It might not be romance hot all the time just how food would not turn out right all the time. Also you always reserve strength/resources for whatever is important to you. Sometimes, what the wife is saying is 'you are not my priority, other things are more important than you are' which is a fast way to ruin the marriage. After all, if we believe NL which claims women cheat as much as men, then some of these women denying their husbands sex are giving it hot to someone else and their 24 hours time span has not changed.

However, you would not because you made rice salty today stop eating it. You would keep cooking and cooking till you get it right. The saying 'practice makes perfect' also rings true for sex. You keep teaching your partner how to please you. You also study yourself as your sexual interests change. What turned you on in your 20s would change in your 30s. This is for people especially women who say they stop having sex because he is not good/satisfying them.

Now, sex starts in the kitchen or sitting room (your favorite place) which means that a good loving atmosphere in the home lubricates the sex life of the marriage. While an unfriendly or unromantic man is not an excuse to deny sex, romance and friendliness would make sex more spontaneous and enjoyable. You both bring your feelings and emotions to the table creating fireworks. So men who think no more wooing after marriage, OYO is your case.

There must also be desire for your spouse and this is for women. While some school of thought say you cannot negotiate desire, I believe you can work at it or pray for it to come. Once you have decided to marry Mr. X or Ms. Y, they better become your spec. A marriage where the wife does not desire the husband is a disaster waiting to happen.

Spouses should also be unselfish. Don't be a 'I can collect Mouth Gig but can't give head' type of husband or 'I don't like XYZ) type of wife. As long as what the other party is asking something nor degrading or abnormal to you, then obliged them. Be open to learn new things, listen to their preferences amongst others.

Good hygiene is also important, shave all shaveables, smell good, get rid of disgusting habits, look palatable, clean underwears, boxers, socks etc.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Women That Allow Their Husband Beg For Sex!!! by zedegit: 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
bukatyne:

I have gone through the thread which unfortunately has been terribly derailed and message lost.

Sex is marriage is a ten unit course grin and the major gift God has given spouses to bond.

The more you sleep with someone (especially if there is no soul-tie anywhere and you guys have at least 'likeness' for yourselves), the more the person has your mumu button which makes for a smooth marriage.

Redpillers know that hence they advise men not to have the 'oneitis' sickness aka sleep with only one woman.

This basic truth flies off the head of women today under the umbrella of 'woman emancipation' or freedom hence they teach them 'their boby is theirs in marriage'.

First, both parties should know that sex is a duty in marriage. It is not a matter of he/she is good, I feel like, I don't feel like, withholding to get favors, withdrawing for punishments, blackmailing to insist on my position bla bla bla.

Sex is also about the mindset: if you love someone and want to please then, you will make out time to satisfy them. It might not be romance hot all the time just how food would not turn out right all the time. Also you always reserve strength/resources for whatever is important to you. Sometimes, what the wife is saying is 'you are not my priority, other things are more important than you are' which is a fast way to ruin the marriage. After all, if we believe NL which claims women cheat as much as men, then some of these women denying their husbands sex are giving it hot to someone else and their 24 hours time span has not changed.

However, you would not because you made rice salty today stop eating it. You would keep cooking and cooking till you get it right. The saying 'practice makes perfect' also rings true for sex. You keep teaching your partner how to please you. You also study yourself as your sexual interests change. What turned you on in your 20s would change in your 30s. This is for people especially women who say they stop having sex because he is not good/satisfying them.

Now, sex starts in the kitchen or sitting room (your favorite place) which means that a good loving atmosphere in the home lubricates the sex life of the marriage. While an unfriendly or unromantic man is not an excuse to deny sex, romance and friendliness would make sex more spontaneous and enjoyable. You both bring your feelings and emotions to the table creating fireworks. So men who think no more wooing after marriage, OYO is your case.

There must also be desire for your spouse and this is for women. While some school of thought say you cannot negotiate desire, I believe you can work at it or pray for it to come. Once you have decided to marry Mr. X or Ms. Y, they better become your spec. A marriage where the wife does not desire the husband is a disaster waiting to happen.

Spouses should also be unselfish. Don't be a 'I can collect Mouth Gig but can't give head' type of husband or 'I don't like XYZ) type of wife. As long as what the other party is asking something nor degrading or abnormal to you, then obliged them. Be open to learn new things, listen to their preferences amongst others.

Good hygiene is also important, shave all shaveables, smell good, get rid of disgusting habits, look palatable, clean underwears, boxers, socks etc.

Please which state are you from?

Just when I thought such women have gone into extinction.

Wow!

1 trillion likes for you.
Re: Women That Allow Their Husband Beg For Sex!!! by crackhaus: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
bukatyne:

Chai... The beauty and eloquence of this post wants to make me cry for joy cry

10 Likes

Re: Women That Allow Their Husband Beg For Sex!!! by HarunaWest(m): 12:27am On Aug 24, 2020
See what a fellow lady composed above. The other feminists were so busy demonising guys. They derailed the thread and started cussing.
It takes two to tango in a relationship. Some dude don't merit sex from their wives not because the is tryna be selfish, buh cos the dude has not lived up to his responsibility as a man. I know men that don't take care of their wives, but still want the woman to behave like a model wife. It ain't gonna happen... The only thing that makes my partner deny me sex is when she sees that I am tired.
Re: Women That Allow Their Husband Beg For Sex!!! by bukatyne(f): 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
crackhaus:

Chai... The beauty and eloquence of this post wants to make me cry for joy cry

grin

Thanks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women That Allow Their Husband Beg For Sex!!! by bukatyne(f): 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
zedegit:

Please which state are you from?

Just when I thought such women have gone into extinction.

Wow!

1 trillion likes for you.

Thank you. cheesy

What has my state got to do with it? smiley
Re: Women That Allow Their Husband Beg For Sex!!! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
Beta cucks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do U Deal With A Baby That Cries A Lot? / Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated, What Would Your Reaction Be? / Can Postinor 2 Delay Your Period From Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.