Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity (72056 Views)

Yetunde Bakare Warns Men Sending Her Nudes On Instagram / Yetunde Bakare: "As A Single Mother, It's Difficult To Be A Slay Queen" / Iyabo Ojo Converts From Christianity To Islam Become A Muslim As She Fellow Lizz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Millionaireme: 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
Popular Yoruba actress, Yetunde Bakare has recently taken to her social media page to drop her standpoint on religion.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Yetunde-Bakare.jpg[/img]

The actress explains from her perspective that one’s relationship with God is more important than one’s religion.

According to her, she was born and brought up in a Muslim home but has now converted to Christianity for reasons best known to her.

The actress, though being converted still expressed her love for brothers and sisters in Islam, as she points that religion doesn't really matter.

Taking to her Instagram Page, The Actress shared some new photos and wrote;

I was born and brought up as a Muslim � and my sunnah name is MODINAT � but I’m now a Christian for reasons best known to me ��

All the same I love my brothers/sisters in Islam �� at the end of the day Religion isn’t all that matters, your connection with God matters most � JUMM’AT MUBARAK my people �

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEI_s2dHg8H/?hl=en

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Franzinni: 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
I heard that in the religion that she left ... The penalty for apostasy is ... That they will cut your ticket .

Is it true ?

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Millionaireme: 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
Franzinni:
I heard that in the religion that she left ... The penalty for apostasy is ... That they will cut your ticket .

Is it true ?

Lolz

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by philpwresh(m): 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89
Food done ready oooo Big food very big food

206 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by ObaKlaz: 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
A rich Christian guy is involved, just as quite a number of Christian Yoruba actresses have been converted to Islam because of a rich Muslim man.

Regina Daniels, married to Ned Nwoko, a muslim.

Tayo Odueke was busy fvcking MC Oluomo back then.

Janet Jackson, married to a rich Arab... and several other cases.

Some of these females lack true conviction, money is their number one religion.

422 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Lorathy(f): 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
philpwresh:
Righteousness89

Food done ready oooo
Big food
very big food
he is now a celebrity

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
Whatever rocks her boat..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by RechargedKing: 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
Wow!
Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by IamWonderful: 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
Good for her,we know, money is the reason she converted, this philanderers crossing one place to another for money.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by KINGJAJA888(m): 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
Mtcheew. All this religious Modafuckas Sef. undecided

From frying Pan to fire. Infact Religion should be thrown into the dustbin Sef.
U go pay tithe tire no worry cheesygrin

Nilknarf:
Righteousness89 shoulders right now:
Una no gokill Person with laugh 4 dis nairaland grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Richdad50(m): 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
shocked

The Kingdom of Hell (ISLAM) is being de-populated.

However, I do not trust a repentant Westerner when he or she confesses a change in religion. Because of the fluidity of their faith and beliefs, it is almost impossible to pin down a religion on them. Sooner or later, they will return.

Richdad

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by SmartProf(m): 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
philpwresh:
Righteousness89

Food done ready oooo
Big food
very big food
He is on his way to the podium. He is waiting first for the choir to minister.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
Congratulations.. now you are on the winning side

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Professorcplus(m): 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
After hearing this news, FG has credited my account with #1,000,000 naira, US embassy has granted my Visa with work permit, my long lost girlfriend has reached out to me, right now, I am currently think of how to spend my vacation in Paris with president Macron.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by 1x2kills: 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
Religion opium of the people

4 Likes

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Djyucee1(m): 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hehehe so that she can have freedom to sample legs � grin grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Edopesin: 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
No difference

Tomorrow a Christian will convert to Muslim

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Dollarship(m): 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
Okay

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
Na die be dat oo

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by GeoandSonsHub: 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hh
Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by sotall(m): 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
undecided
Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by DaBillionnaire: 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
No Biggie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Duplik8t77(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
I AM JUST HERE TO READ WHAT PASTOR RIGHTEOUSNESS89 HAS TO TYPE.

PASTOR, PLEASE THIS SEAT IS FOR YOU SIR.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
One soul saved from destruction.

I hope they won't cut off her hand grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by kingxsamz(m): 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
From one delusion to another. Nawa. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Nilknarf: 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89 shoulders right now:

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by daben1(m): 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
SmartProf:

He is on his way to the podium. He is waiting first for the choir to minister.
guy, make Una no kill person with laugh na

26 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband / Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) / Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.