Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,244 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Tony Kabaka Lands In DSS Net Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Kabaka Lands In DSS Net Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms (4088 Views)

Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). / Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Kabaka Lands In DSS Net Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by Nksleek: 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
The Department of State Services, DSS has extended an invitation to Tony Kabaka and other top APC thugs to account for allegations bothering on illegal possession of firearms in the run up to the September 19th gubernatorial election.

The invitation was extended to the Chief Thug & his fellow Tax Collectors a.k.a agberos after the Edo State Deputy Governor, Philip Shuaibu raised an alarm that former Governor and suspended National Chairman of APC, Adams Oshiomhole has been sharing guns to them to wreck havoc during the polls.

Among those invited are; Osakpamwa Eriyo, RTEAN leader, Ehis Adams, APC leader Oredo, Osaro Idahosa, Okunbor Roberts and other top thugs.

See the letter below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/08/21/breaking-edo-apc-thug-tony-kabaka-lands-in-dss-net-over-illegal-firearms-possession/

3 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Lands In DSS Net Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by Friendlyjoe: 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
Vote Obaseki, rid Edo of godfatherism and political thuggry

14 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Lands In DSS Net Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by Franzinni: 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
Check am nah ...you go see say all him family dey Alabama or Texas dey speak foneh!!

Political thug is a title in Nigeria...

Artist even dey sing music to their praise

One popular one dey Lagos ...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Kabaka Lands In DSS Net Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by SLAP44: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
Franzinni:
Check am nah ...you go see say all him family dey Alabama or Texas dey speak foneh!!

Political thug is a title in Nigeria...

Artist even dey sing music to their praise

One popular one dey Lagos ...

That one is the next governor of Lasgidi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Kabaka Lands In DSS Net Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by Brandstudio01: 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
This man sef
Re: Tony Kabaka Lands In DSS Net Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by techmo(m): 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
Instead of showing achievements or campaigning Obaseki is paying trolls to spread fake news

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Lands In DSS Net Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
This criminal. I hope one day, there will be fulfilment of bible prophecy that he who goes by the gun shall die by the gun. He is one reason I supported Obaseki.

Let shame be on all the people who support his likes for the purpose of one political gain or the other. Shall we continue to support thuggery politics all in the name of serving our interest?

Tomorrow you will come to type God bless Nigeria like a m.o.r.on. But you are supporting stupidity. Will God bless your country when you support thugs and criminals taking charge of your affairs? When will be reasonable in this country? When?

I will forever thank Sullivan Chime for uprooting thuggery in Enugu state after what Chimaroke did. Also a big thanks to Ugwuanyi for sustaining Sullivan legacy. Enugu is peaceful today though there are still some skirmishes. I really miss the town. We should all stop supporting criminals whether our interest is served or not. Its shameful.

8 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Lands In DSS Net Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by chriskosherbal(m): 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
Dear God let there peace come Sep 19 in Edo state.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Lands In DSS Net Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by SanusiGworo: 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
They invited him to re-arm him.
Agbero Pandemic Congress. (APC)

7 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Lands In DSS Net Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by olaric(m): 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
Audio arrest; the DSS are only acting like they are neutral; it's all a ruse. But how does a party like APC feel comfortable when it comes to being associated with people like Kabaka and MC Olu Omo?

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Lands In DSS Net Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
Almost Every TRIBE don begin get their GOVERNMENT APPROVED AGBERO.
This one na KABAKA..
LAGOS na Mc Oluomo...

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Lands In DSS Net Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by Lorathy(f): 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
Re: Tony Kabaka Lands In DSS Net Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by Lorathy(f): 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Almost Every TRIBE now has their GOVERNMENT APPROVED AGBERO.
government approved agbero

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Lands In DSS Net Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by BeardedMeat(m): 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
SLAP44:

That one is the next governor of Lasgidi
That will be in 2037 after MC Oluomo has finished his second term. Can he wait?
Re: Tony Kabaka Lands In DSS Net Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by jerryunit48: 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
This guy that looks like a street champion that smokes anything, how come me and him come get the same Adidas ? Me wey gentle so .... I use the shoes for fitness though

Re: Tony Kabaka Lands In DSS Net Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by ojaysam25(m): 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
This Edo election go bloody o
Re: Tony Kabaka Lands In DSS Net Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by olaboy33(m): 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
Friendlyjoe:
Vote Obaseki, rid Edo of godfatherism and political thuggry

Use your brain

All politicians are same.
Re: Tony Kabaka Lands In DSS Net Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by dangermouse(m): 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
They should just be detained till after the election. Empowering thugs to be used doing elections has its after effects which includes insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Lands In DSS Net Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by rayv234: 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
E don happen
Re: Tony Kabaka Lands In DSS Net Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by ArticleBeast: 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
Kabaka was a terror to Market women and roaside shop owners. Like he collects people shop to give to his girlfriends and side chics.

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Lands In DSS Net Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by EMMY76: 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nksleek:
The Department of State Services, DSS has extended an invitation to Tony Kabaka and other top APC thugs to account for allegations bothering on illegal possession of firearms in the run up to the September 19th gubernatorial election.

The invitation was extended to the Chief Thug & his fellow Tax Collectors a.k.a agberos after the Edo State Deputy Governor, Philip Shuaibu raised an alarm that former Governor and suspended National Chairman of APC, Adams Oshiomhole has been sharing guns to them to wreck havoc during the polls.

Among those invited are; Osakpamwa Eriyo, RTEAN leader, Ehis Adams, APC leader Oredo, Osaro Idahosa, Okunbor Roberts and other top thugs.

See the letter below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/08/21/breaking-edo-apc-thug-tony-kabaka-lands-in-dss-net-over-illegal-firearms-possession/

I really doubt if buhari will allow a free and fair election in edo. Obaseki should just prepare for the very worst, the apc will definitely use their thugs to disrupt and cancel results in obaseki strongholds just like they did in kogi and osun governorship elections.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Lands In DSS Net Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by theophilusj31(m): 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
good u hope the guy,rott in jail
Re: Tony Kabaka Lands In DSS Net Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by Finnese001: 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
Let him remain there
Re: Tony Kabaka Lands In DSS Net Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by Jostoman: 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
Stay there and let those DSSS dey deceived you people.
Re: Tony Kabaka Lands In DSS Net Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
Of course....they are banking on intimidating voters with guns...what they don't know is that obaseki has other plans..

The election has long been concluded.

INEC on no account must this election be postponed...on no account!!
Re: Tony Kabaka Lands In DSS Net Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by BuhariNaWah: 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
jerryunit48:
This guy that looks like a street champion that smokes anything, how come me and him come get the same Adidas ? Me wey gentle so .... I use the shoes for fitness though

E be like say your Adidas na adaada grin
Flavour dey find you since to join am shoot the music video remix grin
Re: Tony Kabaka Lands In DSS Net Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by jerryunit48: 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
[quote author=BuhariNaWah post=93075391]

E be like say your Adidas na adaada grin
Flavour dey find you since to join am shoot the music video remix grin[/quote
Re: Tony Kabaka Lands In DSS Net Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by jerryunit48: 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
[quote author=jerryunit48 post=93080897][/quote] Naaaa my things are original, you don’t know me
Re: Tony Kabaka Lands In DSS Net Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by Bigfish121(m): 12:27am On Aug 22, 2020
I don't even know if I should go to my state during the elections
Re: Tony Kabaka Lands In DSS Net Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by leofab(f): 2:55am On Aug 22, 2020
A nation without honor
Re: Tony Kabaka Lands In DSS Net Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 22, 2020
Don't decieve yourself
Both parties are planning something

(1) (Reply)

13 Killed By Gunmen In Port Harcourt / My Father Would Have Checked Boko Haram, Says Mohammed Abacha / June 12 20TH Anniversary: Drop Your Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.