Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Chai, Never Trust Blokos People - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chai, Never Trust Blokos People (3808 Views)

Never Trust A Woman Who Has Had $EX With..... / How To Know A Stupid Blokos Person / Enlarge That Blokos With Greenlab Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Chai, Never Trust Blokos People by hashtagged(m): 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
Lazycyndy:
I had an encounter with a blokos boy early this year.

It was on a weekend, I was in class studying when he came in and joined me.

He introduced himself self to me and I did the same. He asked me if I lived in or off camp and I told him off camp along with name of my lodge.

He told me he stayed in the same lodge with me and how come we never met earlier blah blah blah.

I thought he was a reasonable fellow untill the shameless f.vker started getting touchy with me. The words uncomfortable and disgusted could not best describe how I was feeling at that moment. But I smiled and let the idiot be, in order not to make a scene.

We both left the place together around evening time. My room was before his so he saw my room number and promised to visit me. lipsrsealed

The bastard came as promised, he made to lock the door but as a sharp babe wey I be, I told him that the lock was faulty, so except if he wants to lock us in, he shouldn't try it.

This is a common tactic of the blokos people, they come with all smiles but they just want to chuke their blokos somewhere.

They always claim to want more than sex from a lady, but they are ready to become mumus or play smart for it.

Shame no gree the f.ool to move further with his ill thought plan so he asked me if I had movies to share as an excuse to spend more time in my room. grin

This blokos boy stayed in my place till 11pm. I told him to leave cuz it was getting late, but the goat told me that he wants to sleep over. shocked

The kine speed wey I use stand up ehh, even Usain Bolt go shock. I told him to pls leave, that I want to sleep but the mumu still wanted to reason him sleeping over with me.

Nna ehh, see despacito in real life oo, konji was truly not smiling on him that night. See this disease infested niqqa what to use me to release his maggot infested sperm.

I told him to get the hell out of my room. He left and ever since then, he has not been able to speak to me or even look at me, he's probably on nairaland forming redpill and alpha blokos.

Be wary of blokos people.

[img]https:///view/yuri-running-away-chasing-stay-away-running-gif-15045737.gif[/img]

Ok vagina person

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Yahoo Plus Guy Lashed Two Sisters In Viral Video / Can A Man And His Wife Do This In The Forest? / Is It True That Ladies Don't Like To See Their Men Having Fun? Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.