Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:39 PM

240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly (83394 Views)

1000-Year-Old Chicken Egg Perfectly Preserved In Human Poo Unearthed In Israel / Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) / 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly by kalu61(m): 12:33am On Aug 22, 2020
ParpahSeventy:

I was packing up, when this popped up, Average black man can't reason?
Lol
You throw stones at people for being ignorant, whereas you are more ignorant, those who can say they are intelligent makes a large scale research on a particular topic before posting about it, if you read different books on the history of those people you mentioned, you know who gave birth to those they married, folks like you are a great disappointment to the realm of scientist and men of reasoning and logic, you guys who to "reason" happen to be the reason the country is not growing in reality, you assume to be at grade 9 whereas you are still struggling to get past grade 3.
Ignorance really lies in your bosom, you make research not because you believe in their idea but because you want to acquire knowledge, I was neither born in to nor brought up in a Christian home, my parents were neither atheist nor pagans, I didn't see them attend church, so you see I can't be a religious folk, you stop calling them names when you are not better.
You are in severe pain that you have to quote me twice. You are neither this or neither that. You are a vacuum. Sorry, vacuum is something even. You don't exist. Hahaha

Since you know who gave birth to them, why not quote the Bible verse let's see than displaying your ignorance
Re: 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly by Ishilove: 12:38am On Aug 22, 2020
The exact cause of death is unknown, according to a team from the University of California, Davis, but analysis reveals the predator died shortly after its enormous meal.
Na overfeeding kill am.
Re: 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly by ume1000: 12:38am On Aug 22, 2020
ArisingStorm:
Lies!!!
Scam!!!

Mercury, Venus, Saturn, Jupiter etc : they are all names of gods o grin and yet NASA is still giving us top quality entertainment scam, a well financially sponsored scam. And Hollywood and media too are perfectly brainwashing the masses. They quickly brainwash us with western education at a tender age so our mind remains sealed and closed to real truth. They will go to any length to make us not believe the existence of The Creator of all things.

Abeg, people that don't like scam, research this, knowledge makes a man unfit to be a slave :
The Hidden origin of science
The Satanist Scientist
The Foundations of the earth is firm and immovable
The Firmament

See another scam below. (Image) grin
Those animals could have existed do billions of years no doubt cos time is an illusion that has no ending or beginning

There probably have been trillons of years before now
Re: 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 22, 2020
EXLOVER:
Oyibo keep deceiving others not me, they can detect the age of bone that have stayed up to 250 million years. But to them this guy is 19years. If them test this my guy bone it will be like 38years.
he has acromegaly thats why he looks older than his age.he is truely 19
Re: 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly by ParpahSeventy: 12:43am On Aug 22, 2020
kalu61:
You are most stupid fellow l have ever come across in reasoning. I mean no insult. You argue science, you argue religion and you don't have your own account. What an unintelligent intelligence you display. Have a good morning
Lol.
You are so petty that you can't explain your stand?
In my previous comment please take this: am NOT debunking science.
I don't know what you mean by account though but if it's what am thinking, by your comments so far you neither have, you just follow a band wagon so that you can be looked upon as an intelligent individual whereas you are a thousand miles off intelligence, talk if account, I have dozens of you care to find, by the way I currently have a project at hand, that's why I stay up so late.
I neither argue science nor religion, infact those who knows me personally say they won't be surprised if I am an anti Christ, that's because of my profound hatred for religious folks, but then my point is this, you call them ignorant fools, why beat them with a stick for doing exactly the same thing you are doing, that's my point, since the onset, that's why I keep emphasizing to you to give a proof of one of the ideas and discoveries you call facts, since you can't it means you have no facts, you simply follow like they do, and that's what this continent is all about so give yourself a false sense of superiority and claiming to be logical whereas your logics have taken you no where other than ranting and attacking innocent people for their beliefs whereas they are not attacking you for your beliefs because agree or not your so called logics are make believe.
You are as dumb as those you abuse.
Take care.

3 Likes

Re: 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly by ume1000: 12:43am On Aug 22, 2020
starbuck:
Op, I love your threads but hate the fact that you buy these exaggerated years internet keep dishing out

Modified

Meanwhile, i am enjoying the mentions tongue tongue tongue
They may not be exaggerating, time actually moves in circles , it has no end nor beginning ,there probably had been billons of years before now, even before the beginnings there was a period of time

1 Like

Re: 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly by unclemaths(m): 12:45am On Aug 22, 2020
I respect mother nature!
Re: 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly by ume1000: 12:46am On Aug 22, 2020
samsard:
Illiterates think it's exaggerated. It's measured using carbon dating technique
What they fail to understand is that time is infinite
Re: 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 22, 2020
samsard:
We have too many half literates in the world. I guess most of you find it hard to believe that the world isn't 6000 years like Bible scholars make you believe
u mean nigerian bible scholars grin grin grin grin
pls take what any nigerian bible scholar says with a grain of salt grin
we are always notorious for misreading the bible grin
Re: 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 22, 2020
nnamdi640:
My brother give them the credit....
Our professors and lecturers in Nigeria only knows how to fustrate students, at least let them do their own research let see.
apart from frustrating students nigerian lecturers and professurs also know how to take female students to cioldroom

1 Like

Re: 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly by ParpahSeventy: 12:51am On Aug 22, 2020
kalu61:
You are in severe pain that you have to quote me twice. You are neither this or neither that. You are a vacuum. Sorry, vacuum is something even. You don't exist. Hahaha

Since you know who gave birth to them, why not quote the Bible verse let's see than displaying your ignorance
You seemed confused, so much for your assumed intelligence, scientists make alot of research, you are so dumb to make research, you don't even have tools for making research, then where did your so called logics came out from?
You think science is an idea of fooling yourself?
if am not mistaken you were the person that mentioned "research and methodology" the onus is on you to find out if you want to know, knowledge is not free, knowledge about an idea is not centred in one text no matter how big, am sure a self acclaimed and enlightened scientist should know that, you are colossal failure in trying to make yourself look logical, I only had to drag and expand the scope of my discussion with you to know, I won't be surprised if you are a kid at most an under 25 who is school in one these wack schools in South East that is feeling fly.
you assumed. logic sucks, if you want to know, go into research and stop calling others ignorant cause you are not better.
It still baffles me that you can't comprehend what I wrote up there, else you wouldn't ask for a Bible verse, you need intellectual help o, stop insulting people about being ignorant, they are more logical than yourself.

1 Like

Re: 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly by kalu61(m): 12:56am On Aug 22, 2020
ParpahSeventy:

Lol.
You are so petty that you can't explain your stand?
In my previous comment please take this: am NOT debunking science.
I don't know what you mean by account though but if it's what am thinking, by your comments so far you neither have, you just follow a band wagon so that you can be looked upon as an intelligent individual whereas you are a thousand miles off intelligence, talk if account, I have dozens of you care to find, by the way I currently have a project at hand, that's why I stay up so late.
I neither argue science nor religion, infact those who knows me personally say they won't be surprised if I am an anti Christ, that's because of my profound hatred for religious folks, but then my point is this, you call them ignorant fools, why beat them with a stick for doing exactly the same thing you are doing, that's my point, since the onset, that's why I keep emphasizing to you to give a proof of one of the ideas and discoveries you call facts, since you can't it means you have no facts, you simply follow like they do, and that's what this continent is all about so give yourself a false sense of superiority and claiming to be logical whereas your logics have taken you no where other than ranting and attacking innocent people for their beliefs whereas they are not attacking you for your beliefs because agree or not your so called logics are make believe.
You are as dumb as those you abuse.
Take care.
e. g the sun as the center of the universe, and categorically say you saw it with your eyes?
stop fooling yourself, if astrologers change the story line today this hour and you see it on the internet, your idea changes immediately, you have no stand of your own,

Your quote.

Tell us your own stand as researched with your idea, methodology and equipment. This where l await you since you don't read others work but only yours.
Re: 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly by kalu61(m): 1:05am On Aug 22, 2020
ParpahSeventy:

You seemed confused, so much for your assumed intelligence, scientists make alot of research, you are so dumb to make research, you don't even have tools for making research, then where did your so called logics came out from?
You think science is an idea of fooling yourself?
if am not mistaken you were the person that mentioned "research and methodology" the onus is on you to find out if you want to know, knowledge is not free, knowledge about an idea is not centred in one text no matter how big, am sure a self acclaimed and enlightened scientist should know that, you are colossal failure in trying to make yourself look logical, I only had to drag and expand the scope of my discussion with you to know, I won't be surprised if you are a kid at most an under 25 who is school in one these wack schools in South East that is feeling fly.
you assumed. logic sucks, if you want to know, go into research and stop calling others ignorant cause you are not better.
It still baffles me that you can't comprehend what I wrote up there, else you wouldn't ask for a Bible verse, you need intellectual help o, stop insulting people about being ignorant, they are more logical than yourself.
I pity who did this to you. That Africa don't have tools for research, does it make research none existing? Does it mean you can't figure out loopholes in others work and propose a theory? Or a better methodology you think can work and less cumbersome?

Sorry, in as much as l respect people's perspective of things, yours had no logical achor.

I know you are Methuselah but please, go discover yourself.

I'm a research and work in a molecular lab.
Re: 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly by Image123(m): 1:07am On Aug 22, 2020
kingxsamz:
This thread is proof that most religious Nigerian folks are dumb and unintelligent.
Some morons are even asking how can it be older than Adam. undecided Adam, a fictional character which you can't prove its existence.
So you'd rather believe in talking snakes and donkeys which the white man told you but turn around to trash this research?
Most religious folks are morons, and that's a fact.
They didn't say this trash when a discovery was based on some fictional Jonah who lived in belle of a whale.

What a total waste of faith. You're really telling the world that you believe this story without ANY proof except the nonsense you read? You say Christians are gullible, right? You need a good mirror.
Re: 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 22, 2020
EXLOVER:
Oyibo keep deceiving others not me, they can detect the age of bone that have stayed up to 250 million years. But to them this guy is 19years. If them test this my guy bone it will be like 38years.
.... Nope ! 48 years angry grin grin grin
Re: 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly by Slurity(m): 1:36am On Aug 22, 2020
IF TRULY EARTH HAS BEEN EXISTING FOR OVER 240 MILLIONS YEARS AGO, THEN I NEED TO READ MY BIBLE AGAIN TO CLEARIFY MY DOUBTS
Re: 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly by DSHADOWWALKER: 1:37am On Aug 22, 2020
paulolee:
240 million?? azin two hundred and forty million years?? that means this existed before the days of adam and abraham na..

I think they were the first human beings,dinosaurs and prehistoric creature roamed the world before them
Re: 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly by gregyboy(m): 2:18am On Aug 22, 2020
Mac2016:

Yes nao. I believe there were people on earth before the creation of Adam & Eve

Just wondering i think adam and eve wasnt the first human tho in the past i believe other gods created their own beigns to occupy the earth, then the Bible came later on after years to create is own human beigns adam and eve

But if that be why would the curse of mortality and suffering affects all humans

Why would the Bible leave so many doubts, and gap in its record still trying to place the bible thing and the world.....
Re: 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly by Elxandre(m): 3:01am On Aug 22, 2020
Sanchez01:
240 million years? And someone will tell me carbon dating isn't a joke.
Carbon dating has an error margin of about 2000 years according to Google.
Pretty insignificant on a scale of 100s of millions of years.
Re: 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly by TimCook: 3:04am On Aug 22, 2020
ParpahSeventy:

Funny enough your mind is not an exception, the religious minds believe what they are told with their "evidence", you also believe what you are told with your own "evidence".
It's same African minds, nothing different, nothing new, those of you talking about scientific processes etc.
Apart from what you are told and what was presented to you with it's principles, do you know anything of your own?
Stop claiming all these audio "civilisation".
Mind all religions practiced in Nigeria (except traditional) comes from the Arabs.

Don't mind them. Always shouting illiterates at the slightest chance as if they're any better than the average Nigerian. grin grin
Re: 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly by cooltola(m): 3:38am On Aug 22, 2020
If that is case, then olomo rock waa formed a trillion year old
Re: 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly by Nobody: 3:42am On Aug 22, 2020
realstars:
How Am I Sure Of This, The W6rld Is Not Upto 10 Million Years Yet.
How you take know?
Re: 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly by samsard(m): 3:44am On Aug 22, 2020
Sanchez01:

Young man, stop shifting the goal post. How old is the earth? Let's start from there. You're free to cull contents at this point.

You claimed carbon dating was more accurate than others but you are shifting the post after I wasted my time to explain why it is not the most accurate? Sheesh!
Hold your horses, nigga, do you exactly have a method the researchers are not aware of Which research have you ever conducted on your own using any dating method at all and can you point me to it? You're not saying anything new if you must know.
The Earth is estimated to be about four and a half billion years old, so what exactly is your point this time around?
And how old are you?
Re: 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly by Abagworo(m): 3:44am On Aug 22, 2020
Legalcriminal:
Wontunde.
250million haaa please does anyone have the idea how this year figure is calculated.

Carbon dating.
Re: 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly by Kenny9857(m): 3:47am On Aug 22, 2020
samsard:
Illiterates think it's exaggerated. It's measured using carbon dating technique
What about sulphur dating ?
Africans Abeg wake up from una slumber.
Re: 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly by cooltola(m): 3:48am On Aug 22, 2020
kingxsamz:
This thread is proof that most religious Nigerian folks are dumb and unintelligent.
Some morons are even asking how can it be older than Adam. undecided Adam, a fictional character which you can't prove its existence.
So you'd rather believe in talking snakes and donkeys which the white man told you but turn around to trash this research?
Most religious folks are morons, and that's a fact.
They didn't say this trash when a discovery was based on some fictional Jonah who lived in belle of a whale.

Many scientists including Nigerians are devout christians , Muslims , buddist and other religion and have contributed greatly to science , are they mostly slowpoke because of their religion? Just because someone do not believe in your view of no god does not give you the right to dismiss them call as slowpoke. Learn to respect people"belief, not everyone will agree with you. There are still people who believe the earth is flat and no one have even gone to moon despite numerous evidence. No matter how ridicious someone's belief sounds to you, just respect them.
Re: 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly by Kenny9857(m): 3:51am On Aug 22, 2020
samsard:
Hold your horses, nigga, do you exactly have a method the researchers are not aware of Which research have you ever conducted on your own using any dating method at all and can you point me to it? You're not saying anything new if you must know.
The Earth is estimated to be about four and a half billion years old, so what exactly is your point this time around?
And how old are you?
You and the person you are quoting are birds if the same feather because I never see any reason why there's any argument on this.
Most of you are talking about carbon dating ? Please who invented that method and what are the procedures taken to determine all their fabble they are feeding us ?
If you don't have answers to those questions abeg no mention me.
Re: 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly by Ykc2(m): 4:01am On Aug 22, 2020
ArisingStorm:
Lies!!!
Scam!!!

Mercury, Venus, Saturn, Jupiter etc : they are all names of gods o grin and yet NASA is still giving us top quality entertainment scam, a well financially sponsored scam. And Hollywood and media too are perfectly brainwashing the masses. They quickly brainwash us with western education at a tender age so our mind remains sealed and closed to real truth. They will go to any length to make us not believe the existence of The Creator of all things.

Abeg, people that don't like scam, research this, knowledge makes a man unfit to be a slave :
The Hidden origin of science
The Satanist Scientist
The Foundations of the earth is firm and immovable
The Firmament

See another scam below. (Image) grin
if nothing like telephone or plane for this world and oyibo tell you say something like that go come out you go ever believe?oga keep cool enjoy oyibo show according to tupac na their world we dey
Re: 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:04am On Aug 22, 2020
Legalcriminal:
Wontunde.
250million haaa please does anyone have the idea how this year figure is calculated.
grin grin
Re: 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly by joyandfaith: 4:09am On Aug 22, 2020
isthatso:

The African mind has been so programmed with African beliefs, that his brain cannot process anything that does not conform with that narrative no matter the scientific evidence you provide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) / Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) / Leatherback Sea Turtle Caught In Bayelsa - Foropa Kingdom Island (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.