Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly - Science/Technology (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly (83537 Views)

1000-Year-Old Chicken Egg Perfectly Preserved In Human Poo Unearthed In Israel / Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) / 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly by Pelecius: 5:18am On Aug 23, 2020
ParpahSeventy:

Then we are back to my point, the first guy I quoted said something like 'African minds and ignorance, they are so backward that they believe everything the whites and Arabs have taught them about religion and anything that doesn't conform to that to them is false, ' (although this is not verbatim but you can check it up, the first page, first comment by isthatso,) he later came up with another post "with all the numerous materials on the internet, they can't educate themselves", from his comments here and your comments it means you agree that those things that makes you so "logical" and "intellectual" that makes you think religious folks are fools were things you read from "white men" not your own research and you accept them hook, line and sinker, you call them facts, they may be facts but you call them facts because you BELIEVED them to be facts not because you can prove them as a result of your research,
so my point to you all supposed scientist and civilised men is that, you read and believe, the religious folks read and believe, all written by the "white men", so what makes you more enlightened than them?
They are ignorant because the believed what the white men brought to them, and you are enlightened because you also believes what the white men brought all on different subject matters, what makes you superior to them, this where your folly lies,
that is the message I have been trying to pass, am neither against science nor religion, I can't be against what I have spent tons of naira to study for clearly over a decade at different levels, so that's my point,
READ AND UNDERSTAND.
This has been the main problem. You've been explaining a simple statement since but the 'educated' ones seem not to understand. I don't know how they fail to understand the statement that we all READ and BELIEVE what we read in order to AGREE with it. We've been indoctrinated on WHAT TO THINK than knowing HOW TO THINK in our schools. This is clear from the fact you showed that we don't make or even have knowledge on how to make those super scientific researches (apart from the simple ones done in schools, repeating previous experiments) to ascertain the facts that we read about. We only BELIEVE that what they say is true because we've set our minds to agree that whatever is called a fact by the scientific consensus must be TRUE even when history has shown that some of such 'facts' are being overturned by another with time.

I hope they learn as I just learned something from your words.

I hail thy wisdom, ParpahSeventy smiley smiley
Re: 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly by yimtiaz: 11:18am On Aug 24, 2020
After the great success of Capital Smart City Islamabad, Habib Rafiq Pvt Ltd and FDHL come with another elegant smart city in Lahore. This time, it offers more innovative ideas, advanced features and modern design. Lahore Smart City ranks first in Lahore and second in Pakistan. Ideally located in the prime location of Lahore Bypass and easily accessible from Lahore Ring Road, GT Road and Lahore-Sialkot Highway. It is easily accessible from all important roads that increase its value and appeal. Capital Smart City offers modern development with state-of-the-art infrastructure, smart town planning, and all the premium amenities. Smartly designed with luxury, comfort, dignity and a comfortable lifestyle, this project is the place to enjoy the life of your dreams. This new attractive project featuring the best residential and commercial plots or luxury villas and apartments in it
Re: 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly by ParpahSeventy: 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
SegFault:

Rubbish. There is something called common sense and reasoning, read about the equinoxes and solstices online then use your sense to put two and two together because I don't have time to start explaining them before you'll start talking another long nonsense. Comparing knowledge to religion the height of stupidity. Don't worry you'll soon tell us that what we know about gravity is a lie rubbish.
Lol.
I came online after so many days to meet this.
Truth is, you can't possibly explain any branch or idea of science to me, explaining science to me is way beyond your capacity, don't assume by my comments so far that I don't know anything about science, I was trying to point out to you that what you call facts and you think your sense is putting one and two together that makes it true will change the moments scientists say "guys we have a new discovery, what we know before has changed, this is the new trend/discovery..." those things you call facts today, you will immediately change it, that's my point, you call them facts because you are told that they are facts, not because you can verify them scientifically, if you like agree if you like don't.
Take care OK
Am done.

1 Like

Re: 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly by ParpahSeventy: 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
Pelecius:

This has been the main problem. You've been explaining a simple statement since but the 'educated' ones seem not to understand. I don't know how they fail to understand the statement that we all READ and BELIEVE what we read in order to AGREE with it. We've been indoctrinated on WHAT TO THINK than knowing HOW TO THINK in our schools. This is clear from the fact you showed that we don't make or even have knowledge on how to make those super scientific researches (apart from the simple ones done in schools, repeating previous experiments) to ascertain the facts that we read about. We only BELIEVE that what they say is true because we've set our minds to agree that whatever is called a fact by the scientific consensus must be TRUE even when history has shown that some of such 'facts' are being overturned by another with time.

I hope they learn as I just learned something from your words.

I hail thy wisdom, ParpahSeventy smiley smiley
Understanding certain ideas demands alot of intelligence , I hail your intelligence sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) / Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) / Leatherback Sea Turtle Caught In Bayelsa - Foropa Kingdom Island (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.