Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:34 AM

I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Know Why Men Are Scared To Talk To Me – Lady - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Know Why Men Are Scared To Talk To Me – Lady (967 Views)

Married, But Living As Single / Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Know Why Men Are Scared To Talk To Me – Lady by Psalm6ix: 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2020

A Nigerian lady identified as Suraya has said that she wants to get married but does not know why men are scared to talk to her.

According to her, guys have been running away from her, and she doesn’t know why they are scared to approach her.

She wrote: “Am not getting any younger. I think, I need to get married, but I don’t know why guys are scared to talk to me. Am I not beautiful?”

Wanna Get Her Details? Click Here >> https://www.kingsparo.com/2020/08/i-want-to-get-married-but-i-dont-know.html
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Know Why Men Are Scared To Talk To Me – Lady by dollytino4real(f): 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
over sabi dey show
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Know Why Men Are Scared To Talk To Me – Lady by Unnerve: 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lmao... cheesy

Na who go help am tear her püssy she dey find grin
All these small girls, lol

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Know Why Men Are Scared To Talk To Me – Lady by Artiiclebeast: 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
As she fine so you go bow say her mouth na latrine and she no even know but she go dey feel like Queen eliza.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Know Why Men Are Scared To Talk To Me – Lady by frozen70(f): 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
Psalm6ix:

A Nigerian lady identified as Suraya has said that she wants to get married but does not know why men are scared to talk to her.

According to her, guys have been running away from her, and she doesn’t know why they are scared to approach her.

She wrote: “Am not getting any younger. I think, I need to get married, but I don’t know why guys are scared to talk to me. Am I not beautiful?”

Wanna Get Her Details? Click Here >> https://www.kingsparo.com/2020/08/i-want-to-get-married-but-i-dont-know.html

Attitude matters in every thing we do in life and how we associate with people

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Know Why Men Are Scared To Talk To Me – Lady by Number1benue: 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
Better advertising nai this one just do for her self so ooo
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Know Why Men Are Scared To Talk To Me – Lady by Nisland(m): 12:25am On Aug 22, 2020
Call me on 07053533353
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Know Why Men Are Scared To Talk To Me – Lady by Queenslander(f): 3:25am On Aug 22, 2020
Unnerve:
Lmao... cheesy

Na who go help am tear her püssy she dey find grin
All these small girls, lol
that's so not true!
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Know Why Men Are Scared To Talk To Me – Lady by dreaonit: 3:58am On Aug 22, 2020
Call 070362
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Know Why Men Are Scared To Talk To Me – Lady by Iamicekid(m): 8:08am On Aug 22, 2020
No be say, they are afraid of but guys just always conclude that once they see a fine girl, they always believe that this one go don dey relationship jare make I no disturb myself, unless they don know you before, but if they don’t that wat most guys think

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Know Why Men Are Scared To Talk To Me – Lady by Unnerve: 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
Queenslander:
that's so not true!
Lol, you seem so sure

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Spouses Park Out Of Their Rented Homes When One Of Them Dies? / Life Realities You Were Deceived To Believe / Why Is Good To Have A Good Lifepartner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.