Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

How I Built A Blog In 3 Weeks And Made Money With It - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Built A Blog In 3 Weeks And Made Money With It (256 Views)

What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog? / Learn Web Design From Zero To Mastery For 3 Weeks And Get Paid Internship / Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Built A Blog In 3 Weeks And Made Money With It by Jamesag98(m): 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
How I Built a Blog in 3 Weeks And Made Money With It

Normally, If you build a blog today, you can't see success until in 3 or more months time, you can make that search by yourself, go to google and type

"How long does it take to grow my blog" and you will see that the answer is 3 to 6 months, and that also means you will be doing some SEO tactics, publishing a lot of articles and doing everything right.

Now when it comes to building and making a blog successful, it really takes time, and if you don't have money for data, food to eat and some money to invest then I can't promise you success

In fact, one of my blog is now 8 months old but I haven't earned a single penny from it, it is not even getting enough traffic from Google

Because I didn't know what I know right now, when I started, I was doing everything wrong, but I built that blog with the intention of making money with it, but up till today I am not making a single Naira from it, that's the exact problem most people are passing through, and I am going to give you a solution to that problem right now.

I am going to show you how I built an absolutely free blog without wasting my time doing all those difficult SEO tactics, I only have 10 posts on the blog

And early this month, I made $246 from the blog, without AdSense and without any SEO tactics and with only 10 articles on the blog
[img][/img]

After Building the blog, I only saw income flooding in like something else, and trust me, this is not a fiction in fact I will be Teaching 1000 people like you how I did the same thing,

I knew there are many people out there who will be very grateful to learn how to do the same, so for that reason, I am going to be teaching 1000 people in a Facebook group that I created solely for this purpose,

So if you want to be one of the 1000 people I will be teaching, you can join us, we currently have about 300 people already.

You can search for the group on Facebook
" SUCCESS" or join through the below link,

https://mobile./311454450006002?refid=27&ref=opera_speed_dial

Please feel free to ask questions. Thank you and I hope you find this helpful

Re: How I Built A Blog In 3 Weeks And Made Money With It by Veiniously: 5:24am On Aug 22, 2020
Jamesag98:
How I Built a Blog in 3 Weeks And Made Money With It

Normally, If you build a blog today, you can't see success until in 3 or more months time, you can make that search by yourself, go to google and type

"How long does it take to grow my blog" and you will see that the answer is 3 to 6 months, and that also means you will be doing some SEO tactics, publishing a lot of articles and doing everything right.

Now when it comes to building and making a blog successful, it really takes time, and if you don't have money for data, food to eat and some money to invest then I can't promise you success

In fact, one of my blog is now 8 months old but I haven't earned a single penny from it, it is not even getting enough traffic from Google

Because I didn't know what I know right now, when I started, I was doing everything wrong, but I built that blog with the intention of making money with it, but up till today I am not making a single Naira from it, that's the exact problem most people are passing through, and I am going to give you a solution to that problem right now.

I am going to show you how I built an absolutely free blog without wasting my time doing all those difficult SEO tactics, I only have 10 posts on the blog

And early this month, I made $246 from the blog, without AdSense and without any SEO tactics and with only 10 articles on the blog
[img][/img]

After Building the blog, I only saw income flooding in like something else, and trust me, this is not a fiction in fact I will be Teaching 1000 people like you how I did the same thing,

I knew there are many people out there who will be very grateful to learn how to do the same, so for that reason, I am going to be teaching 1000 people in a Facebook group that I created solely for this purpose,

So if you want to be one of the 1000 people I will be teaching, you can join us, we currently have about 300 people already.

You can search for the group on Facebook
" SUCCESS" or join through the below link,

https://mobile./311454450006002?refid=27&ref=opera_speed_dial

Please feel free to ask questions. Thank you and I hope you find this helpful
what monetizing platform did u use

(1) (Reply)

Get The Best Betting Website For Your Online Sport Betting Platform Here... / We Need One Rep In Port Harcourt To Join Our Team For Training Program / Bip2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.