Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

13-Year-Old Boy Abused By His Father And Stepmothers Rescued In Borno (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-Year-Old Boy Abused By His Father And Stepmothers Rescued In Borno (Photos) (28113 Views)

Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos) / Boko Haram Commander Arrested A Week After Leading Attack In Borno. Photos / Ritualist Plucks Out Eyes Of 7-Year-Old Boy In Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

13-Year-Old Boy Abused By His Father And Stepmothers Rescued In Borno (Photos) by Laseye008(m): 11:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
A 13 year-old boy allegedly abused by his father and stepmothers, has been rescued by the police in Borno state.

Humanitarian worker, Junaid Jibril Maiva, who shared the story online, said Aminu’s mother and father are separated and he had to stay with his father. The father and his other wives forced him to sleep in a dingy room beside a gutter and denied him food and other basic needs.

The police acting on a tip-off stormed the father's home in Baga Road in Maiduguri the state capital and rescued him.

The father and his wives are now in police custody.

Junaid in a post shared on his Facebook page, wrote

''It is heartbreaking and annoying how parents now a days treat their own child. This thirteen year old child was denied any form of parental support and shelter simply because his mother was divorced.

He was forced to sleeps in verandah beside a gutter without foods, clothes, talk less of net to protect him from malaria and other diseases.
Mallam Murtala from Mobbar LGA now living in Baga road Maiduguri confessed that he and his wives had thrown the child and serves him food once daily.

During investigation by management of National Human Rights Commission lead by Barr Jummai Mshelia accompanied by E-D WINN Madame Lucy Dlama ,it was gathered that the child (Aminu) step mothers always beat him without a reason.

When Aminu was served food, Spaghetti and stew to be precise, he ate like a hungry lion, it is disheartening and heart breaking seeing this child eating empty spaghetti without touching the stew, an indication that he had not seen stew for long. All this because his mother is not in the house.

After documentation, Barr Jummai lead team will take the child for more medical support.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfyJ08nbrVk

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2934124736691405&id=100002817219369

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Abused By His Father And Stepmothers Rescued In Borno (Photos) by Nerdified: 11:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
The boy is looking like walking skeleton...the heart of men is wicked.....tueh!

Oh...I made it again

Seun I never see anything oh!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Abused By His Father And Stepmothers Rescued In Borno (Photos) by Laseye008(m): 12:20am On Aug 22, 2020
Heart of man are full with wicked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Abused By His Father And Stepmothers Rescued In Borno (Photos) by illicit(m): 6:39am On Aug 22, 2020
Nawa o
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Abused By His Father And Stepmothers Rescued In Borno (Photos) by EyezofGod120: 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
angry dat guy that mix us with this people no worry we go see for heaven na

34 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Abused By His Father And Stepmothers Rescued In Borno (Photos) by MAGG0T(m): 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
cheesy

No single day would pass without hearing disgusting news from this Usman Dan fodio descendants...

I share the same country with animals

Tufiaaaa!!!!

50 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Abused By His Father And Stepmothers Rescued In Borno (Photos) by ForestHill: 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
Officialgarri:

Lalasticlala , Rule 2 has been flouted
Rule 2 gbougi dia

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Abused By His Father And Stepmothers Rescued In Borno (Photos) by GraGra247(m): 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
And nobody ever talks about serving justice to the wicked father and step mother.

3 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Abused By His Father And Stepmothers Rescued In Borno (Photos) by HBsoap: 12:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
Wow, this is very disheartening news.
I hope he gets adopted into a better home.

9 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Abused By His Father And Stepmothers Rescued In Borno (Photos) by slimderek(m): 12:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
Region of Peace

3 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Abused By His Father And Stepmothers Rescued In Borno (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
What sort of wickedness is this for God's sake. How can a father do this to his biological child, his flesh and blood?? This is the height of wickedness

The boy is now malnourished. He can barely walk cry. May God punish as many involved in this.

The level of parents maltreating their wards in the north is becoming alarming. Is it as a result of ignorance, illiteracy, wickedness or outright stupidity undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Abused By His Father And Stepmothers Rescued In Borno (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
cruelty of man against man cry cry cry cry

god really get patience is swear

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Abused By His Father And Stepmothers Rescued In Borno (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
Honduras01:
Hausas are savages!

it's getting too much of em!
crime knows no tribe, relegion and etnicity!! Everyday we see crimes committed by black, white, Jew, christens, Muslims, hausa, igbos yoruba's, ijaw, benin, etc.. so please stop all this cause it won't take you anywhere...

9 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Abused By His Father And Stepmothers Rescued In Borno (Photos) by dominion001(m): 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
Fear North. Not

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Abused By His Father And Stepmothers Rescued In Borno (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
Chai. Am in pains right now, how can a father do such a thing to his child bikonu.. Just last week, my youngest son would have fall to death. just as I was sitting with my friends outside my house, I saw him coming from my room towards the balcony, maybe he was looking for me, then he climbed the chair that I usually sit to relax every night .. when I saw him climbing the rails, I nearly ran mad, the way I ran shouting on top of my voice, u will think am a thief, thank God my boy heard my voice and came down from the rails, I don't know if I would have survived it if any thing had happened to him, and here am reading this.. This is not about religion, is all about the level of love in that man's heart, he might be a bokoharam member or agent... Very heartless human being

21 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Abused By His Father And Stepmothers Rescued In Borno (Photos) by Akanoaaa(m): 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
That father is oloriburu, he allowed to be manipulated by evil woman against his own child. Oga o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Abused By His Father And Stepmothers Rescued In Borno (Photos) by Maxem85: 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
Is this not worse than Boko Haram - Slow torture? Smh

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Abused By His Father And Stepmothers Rescued In Borno (Photos) by Uyi168: 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
HBsoap:
Wow, this is a very disheartening news.
I hope he gets adopted into a better home.
I don't fully understand though, his mother is divorced but she's alive. Did she abandon him?
No,..
The boy abandoned his mum..

3 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Abused By His Father And Stepmothers Rescued In Borno (Photos) by platido(m): 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
The should follow suits with him .by pulling off his cloth make him sleeps on bare floor likewise the said wife.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Abused By His Father And Stepmothers Rescued In Borno (Photos) by Abusadiq01(m): 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
Omo see 12 pairs of rib cage
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Abused By His Father And Stepmothers Rescued In Borno (Photos) by Arubam: 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nerdified:
The boy is looking like walking skeleton...the heart of men is wicked.....tueh!
blame d Step-Mother also..both are evil.

Fear Women!! They are manipulative.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Abused By His Father And Stepmothers Rescued In Borno (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
Aboki behaves like animals
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Abused By His Father And Stepmothers Rescued In Borno (Photos) by Nwaotu10(m): 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
Why so much hatred in north?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Soldiers Storm Meeting Venue In Ogun, Beat Lawyer, Client (photo) / Foursquare Church Pastor Killed By Unknown Gunmen / Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.