Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Is This How NIGERIA Visa Looks Like ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This How NIGERIA Visa Looks Like ? (3240 Views)

Buhari Presents Nigeria’s Visa Policy 2020 / First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay / How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This How NIGERIA Visa Looks Like ? by Fawklicant: 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
Golan007:

Yes, the country you would live and die in.

My dear, I'm at liberty to travel and live anywhere I choose to, even under very short notice. I bless God for the opportunity. As for your petty post, I wouldn't have dignified it with a response, but sometimes we have to give folks like you hope that one day, you'll get to see what the inside of an airport looks like.

It shall be well with us all.
Re: Is This How NIGERIA Visa Looks Like ? by GamalNasser: 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
Visa only for certified masochist
Re: Is This How NIGERIA Visa Looks Like ? by Golan007: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
Fawklicant:

My dear, I'm at liberty to travel and live anywhere I choose to, even under very short notice. I bless God for the opportunity. As for your petty post, I wouldn't have dignified it with a response, but sometimes we have to give folks like you hope that one day, you'll get to see what the inside of an airport looks like.

It shall be well with us all.

grin

Airport?
Re: Is This How NIGERIA Visa Looks Like ? by tope3x(m): 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This How NIGERIA Visa Looks Like ? by Olatomiwami(m): 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
SweepingBroom:
you have NIGERIA written all over you. What interview do you want again grin

3 gbosas for u, u get oil for head die grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Referendum No Election.. Asari Dokubo / ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President / D J Switch Makes Fun Of Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.