Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Laptop Spec - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Laptop Spec (216 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptop Spec by Garavito9(m): 2:30am On Aug 22, 2020
Please which laptop is very Good for graphic designing? (That won't freeze up)
Also what are the things to look out for when getting a laptop as a graphic designer( That's won't freeze up)

My laptop is frustrating me, it freezes and I will have to put off and start back again even after doing that it freezes up minutes later. I will have to the same thing again.

Please I need answers.
Re: Laptop Spec by mrcommonsense(m): 6:03am On Aug 22, 2020
Garavito9:
Please which laptop is very Good for graphic designing? (That won't freeze up)
Also what are the things to look out for when getting a laptop as a graphic designer( That's won't freeze up)

My laptop is frustrating me, it freezes and I will have to put off and start back again even after doing that it freezes up minutes later. I will have to the same thing again.

Please I need answers.
Hp pavillon 15 or Dell xps 15

The ultrabook version with 16gb ram, 256 or 512 ssd(very important) and either core i5 or core i7.

If you choose not to buy a new laptop then change your storage to ssd(with dram cache), change your screen to either 1080p or 4k display.

Make sure your ram is either 16gb or 32gb if using any adobe products or final cut.
Upgrade your processor to a core i7 or core i5 atleast 4 or 6 cores.

If you don't or can't upgrade open your system and then the processor and change the thermal paste. Take it to an engineer if you can't do it yourself.

After changing the thermal paste it should work better.
Clean all the dust from your pc, clean it and then you have a brand new pc grin grin shocked

Happy to help anytime
Re: Laptop Spec by Garavito9(m): 7:11am On Aug 22, 2020
mrcommonsense:

Hp pavillon 15 or Dell xps 15

The ultrabook version with 16gb ram, 256 or 512 ssd(very important) and either core i5 or core i7.

If you choose not to buy a new laptop then change your storage to ssd(with dram cache), change your screen to either 1080p or 4k display.

Make sure your ram is either 16gb or 32gb if using any adobe products or final cut.
Upgrade your processor to a core i7 or core i5 atleast 4 or 6 cores.

If you don't or can't upgrade open your system and then the processor and change the thermal paste. Take it to an engineer if you can't do it yourself.

After changing the thermal paste it should work better.
Clean all the dust from your pc, clean it and then you have a brand new pc grin grin shocked

Happy to help anytime

Thanks so much. I was thinking of getting a new one, but I will give this older one and add some cash.
Any idea how much the ones you mentioned above will cost?

And also can 8gb ram work well?
Re: Laptop Spec by mrcommonsense(m): 8:25am On Aug 22, 2020
Garavito9:

Thanks so much. I was thinking of getting a new one, but I will give this older one and add some cash.
Any idea how much the ones you mentioned above will cost?

And also can 8gb ram work well?

Anything less than 16gb for photo or video editing is just play.

If it's ddr4 even better

(1) (Reply)

Free Guest Posts For Aged Blog In Any Niche / I WILL TEACH YOU WEB DEVELOPMENT / Leo Empire: Subway Surf; Train Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.