Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities (69019 Views)

Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10 / Uk Universities Continue Strike As More Universities Join (photos) / N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities by JeffreyOraz(m): 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
All these ones na from better british private school na no be our fellow ajepako

1 Like

Re: 20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities by MsAllison(f): 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
YorubaHero12:
See my omoluabi guys making waves everywhere they go.

God bless you Mr Dayo (Principal) for your giant stride in making sure minorities also have the opportunity of getting admitted to the prestigious Oxbridge universities in such huge numbers.

Last year was 41 students while this year it increased to 51 admissions into Oxbridge institutions.

I won’t stop without saying YORUBA LAGBA!
oga ijebu man
ijebu no be yeroba oo
Re: 20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities by Johntemmy(m): 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
this is what we want to hear not yeye bbn show

please patronize me biko

https://www.nairaland.com/4103704/get-timber-plank-roofing-cheaper
Re: 20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities by SmartPolician: 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nigeria is expending a lot of her FX on foreign education

Buhari should fix our education

That sector is practically dead to this administration

1 Like

Re: 20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities by HitlerGaddafi: 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
Thousands of foreign students from all over the world also got admitted so this shouldn't be news.

4 Likes

Re: 20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities by Lamasta(m): 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
I join others to celebrate them they should go and do exploit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities by Blackking98(m): 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
fergie001:
Nigerians too know book abeg...
Adobi and Temitope...hmmm... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

You too like woman.....ahn ahn....
grin
They're the complete package my brother.
Not these slay queens that have nothing to offer grin
Re: 20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities by Nnemuka(f): 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
One day, Brits,Ameeicans will celebrate gaining admissions into Nigerian universities.
Re: 20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities by Benwallt(m): 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
Oluwa, Chineke will punish anybody that will bring tribal tone to this. Let's celebrate Nigeria not individuality.
Re: 20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities by donprinyo(m): 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
Major problem is jealousy BTW igbos and yoruba. If not hausa would have shunned their religious fanaticism since.

4 Likes

Re: 20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities by fergie001: 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
Blackking98:
grin
They're the complete package my brother.
Not these slay queens that have nothing to offer grin
I don use my inner eye see Adobi & Temitope.....They are "good prospects." grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities by seguno2: 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
trutharena:
I won't say much , but who is seeing the correlation here?

Best jamb result list in Nigeria 2020

[img]http:///65535/50253210538_f524ba7c92_o.png[/img]

Highest ranked Universities in Nigeria list

[img]http:///65535/50253219718_3ffc565524_b.jpg[/img]

Looks like the same people toping the academic rankings home in Nigeria are also making it happen away in the UK.

Meaningless.
Why can’t they top the government rankings in our country if they are truly brilliant
Is it that there brightness is selfish, self-centred and myopic?
How do we explain the situation

1 Like

Re: 20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities by UnimkeAk(m): 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
trutharena:
I won't say much , but who is seeing the correlation here?

Best jamb result list in Nigeria 2020

[img]http:///65535/50253210538_f524ba7c92_o.png[/img]

Highest ranked Universities in Nigeria list

[img]http:///65535/50253219718_3ffc565524_b.jpg[/img]

Looks like the same people toping the academic rankings home in Nigeria are also making it happen away in the UK.

What did you make?
Feel free to post it here....
Re: 20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities by madridsta007(m): 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
scholes0:
This school was all over the news last year, and they have done it again this year.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/2019/01/18/inside-super-state-schools-getting-dozens-pupils-oxbridge/
https://www.channel4.com/news/proportion-of-students-getting-top-a-levels-drops-to-lowest-level-in-a-decade

These guys are British with British passports and are British-educated.

Why are we claiming them as Nigerians? Embarassing. No wonder El Presendente Buhari called you guys lazy youths.

1 Like

Re: 20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities by GeneralPula: 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
ODVanguard:

You are a first-class hypocrite. If truly you are angry at the current state of affairs in Nigeria, that anger should be directed at your Igbo politicians of the first Republic (especially Azikiwe and Okpara) and indeed subsequent ones that chose the North over the West, and repeatedly rejected Awolowo and the West's advances towards forming a political alliance for the purpose of moving Nigeria forward.

Hmm..

So the Igbos have been the ones destroying Nigeria..?

No wonder they’re wanting biyafra so bad..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities by ORIAYO70(m): 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
GTkester:

Those ones Go to Sudan and see them with first class in Islamic studies.

Funny you...no wonder the govt is run base on Religious sentiment, they have PhD, in Islamic Knowledge
Re: 20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities by royalexchangear(m): 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
Well-done guys, make Nigeria prouder. This is why I advise people, know what's best for you and pursue it. These guys are good in academics, they went for it and are progressing. If na business, face am squarely and it'll work for you as well. Kudos to the principal too. Nigeria will rise again.

1 Like

Re: 20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
GTkester:
But on a more serious note, taking a second look at this list and reminiscing on the history of Nigeria made me sad for some few moments.

To be honest, the afonjazees have messed up Nigeria. So when it comes to hardwork, diligence, knowledge and almost every other important positive HDIs' the Igbos and Yorubas are almost always on the top. But instead of the yorubas to merge together and develop a unified vision or mission with the Igbos in Nigeria, they chose to sabotage the Igbos and at the same time play a second fiddle to the fulanis whom they are in every way better than.

What yorubas Muslims have done to the great Yoruba nation is honestly unpardonable!!
stop this senseless tribalism.

6 Likes

Re: 20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities by Blackking98(m): 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
fergie001:

I don use my inner eye see Adobi & Temitope.....They are "good prospects." grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Unfortunately na UK guys Dem go link up with leave me grin
Re: 20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities by perdollar(m): 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
olukosi has brought tribalism into UK.
Re: 20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities by Guestlander: 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
GTkester:

Ode, before you start shouting yorubas dominating the list, just know that the list is not a complete picture of the number of students from Nigeria admitted to UK ivy League, it's just a serialised list - mentioned only few names that suits the fantasy of the writer.

But as usual and as expected a complete list that is not serialised which is the jamb list was dominated by the IGBOS. Forget it, there should be no comparison between Igbos and Yorubas on anything positive in Nigeria.

Delusions! Really? How more ridiculous can you get?

6 Likes

Re: 20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities by Unnerve: 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
Now this is something, I'm proud of these kids...so proud of them. cool

2 Likes

Re: 20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities by Brunicekid(m): 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nigerians making us proud... This is very impressive.
Re: 20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities by riczy(m): 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
The only tin I saw here is some sort of schl advert
Re: 20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
SmartPolician:
Nigeria is expending a lot of her FX on foreign education

Buhari should fix our education

That sector is practically dead to this administration

Yes he should.

But I recall the days of GEJ when GEJ told ASUU that he had no money for them in 2013.

(No I am not here to blame GEJ.. bear with me).

You are expecting a country where fees are below $500 per annum and tax to gdp ratio is less than 6% to fund education adequately with what money?

GEJ told ASUU a vital truth in 2013...the money that accrues to us from oil is not enough. So, it is either fees go up, or taxes go up...which is how the UK funds its educaiton well (with fees around 9000 pounds for UK students, higher for foreigners, and a tax to gdp ratio of 33.5%)

Again, I am not defending Buhari. I am pointing out that should Buhari get serious on fixing educaiton, the money issue has to be fixed first.Without it, we can't expect miracles.

4 Likes

Re: 20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities by Guestlander: 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
madridsta007:

These guys are British with British passports and are British-educated.

Why are we claiming them as Nigerians? Embarassing. No wonder El Presendente Buhari called you guys lazy youths.

They are Nigerians regardless. I have never seen an Indian anywhere be it the U.S, Canada, U.K or anywhere who doesn't acknowledge their Indian heritage. You can be British and still be a Nigerian. It is even legal.

10 Likes

Re: 20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities by fergie001: 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
Blackking98:

Unfortunately na UK guys Dem go link up with leave me grin
Chai..................................
cry cry cry cry
I no go lose hope!
Re: 20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nnemuka:
One day, Brits,Ameeicans will celebrate gaining admissions into Nigerian universities.

When we are ready to charge the fees that would enable our unviersites build the type of facilites that would attract them...
Re: 20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities by uvie66: 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
You no go see one Aboki name here because this one base on merit, but if na political representation.,....them go show face.
Re: 20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hausa missing, but will come back and rule a country with these brains.

Very unfortunate predicament we are in.
Re: 20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities by madridsta007(m): 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
Guestlander:

They are Nigerians regardless. I have never seen an Indian anywhere be it the U.S, Canada, U.K or anywhere who doesn't acknowledge their Indian heritage. You can be British and still be a Nigerian. It is even legal.

Let them acknowledge it first. They dont. Most of them dont even have the Nigerian passport.
Dont force Nigeria into them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges / History: When Black Men Ruled The World / U.I Student Who Channeled Sango While Contesting For Mr U.I, Gets Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.