Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,390 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

The Rapid Growth Of Onitsha Main Market Without Riverport. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Rapid Growth Of Onitsha Main Market Without Riverport. (2982 Views)

Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen / Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi / Soludo: Proposed Onitsha Riverport Will Work Together With Anambra Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rapid Growth Of Onitsha Main Market Without Riverport. by Area4Area: 7:34am On Aug 22, 2020
christopher123:

nwayo na etu onu biko ..... jiri ya nwayo!

Anambra amaka
Allow him to be boasting and insulting others, he's not even seen an ordinary canoe and he's running his mouth, what if the river port gets disappointed like several other times in the past? What would he do after insulting people
Re: The Rapid Growth Of Onitsha Main Market Without Riverport. by PureGoldh(m): 7:40am On Aug 22, 2020
Onitsha Ado

1 Like

Re: The Rapid Growth Of Onitsha Main Market Without Riverport. by Anambra1stS0n: 7:46am On Aug 22, 2020
I can see Sir Emeka Offor Plaza and Ejison Plaza, Ejison have more than three plazas in main market Onitsha, the person that built the biggest shopping Plaza in Onitsha is Young Shall grow, his Plaza contains 5000 shops, 50 warehouses, three banking halls and restaurant, I doubt if there is any body that can beat that record in Nigeria. Ejison is trying with his new Plazas even the one he built at international building materials market Ogidi, YSG still holds the lead.

4 Likes

Re: The Rapid Growth Of Onitsha Main Market Without Riverport. by GTkester: 7:51am On Aug 22, 2020
post=93088617:
I can see Sir Emeka Offor Plaza and Ejison Plaza, Ejison have more have three plazas Onitsha, the person that build the biggest shopping Plaza in Onitsha is Young Shall grow, his Plaza contains 5000 shops, 50 warehouses, three banking halls and restaurant, I doubt if there is any body that can beat that record in Nigeria. Ejison is trying with his new Plazas even the one he built at international building materials market Ogidi, YSG still holds the lead.

Bro abeg how far that Enugu/Onitsha express way. I heard they are doing it. Please can you update me on that??
Re: The Rapid Growth Of Onitsha Main Market Without Riverport. by Obalatule: 7:55am On Aug 22, 2020
Funfact

Main market was originally an Nkwo market in keeping with the Igbo four market-days.

2 Likes

Re: The Rapid Growth Of Onitsha Main Market Without Riverport. by Anambra1stS0n: 8:05am On Aug 22, 2020
GTkester:

Bro abeg how far that Enugu/Onitsha express way. I heard they are doing it. Please can you update me on that??
RCC stopped working since Covid pandemic, I learnt that all Israeli in Nigeria went back to their County, RCC is Israeli construction company.

2 Likes

Re: The Rapid Growth Of Onitsha Main Market Without Riverport. by christopher123(m): 8:08am On Aug 22, 2020
GTkester:

Loolol, bro ihéà abürö ónu ka'm na eme.

Ndigbo are simply magical. You no go understand until you travel round the world and see what Igbos are doing. Sometimes when ndi afoezi, try to cajole us with the Igbo properties in Lagos I laugh. Nwanne, property Ndigbo wey dey Lagos is nothing compared to ihé anyî wéré outside Nigeria.

nwanne welu nwayo...munwa bu onye Anambra mana anaghi m etu onu !

nna rapukenne okwu! what we need is Azumini that can contain ocean vessel what Onitsha can contain is berges
Re: The Rapid Growth Of Onitsha Main Market Without Riverport. by christopher123(m): 8:12am On Aug 22, 2020
PureGoldh:
Onitsha Ado
Onitsha starts and ends in small inland town,Mkpor Onitsha,33 isn't Onitsha, Owerri road etc aren't Onitsha ....most of the places that people call Onitsha are 70% non onistsha like Nkpor, Ogidi, Obosi, Oba etc

2 Likes

Re: The Rapid Growth Of Onitsha Main Market Without Riverport. by Anambra1stS0n: 8:19am On Aug 22, 2020
Ochanja market is another big market within Onitsha, Ochanja mainly host phone accessories,computer and games dealers, footwears and clothesline etc

2 Likes

Re: The Rapid Growth Of Onitsha Main Market Without Riverport. by Anambra1stS0n: 8:32am On Aug 22, 2020
Sir Emeka Offor Plaza, Ejison and others

4 Likes

Re: The Rapid Growth Of Onitsha Main Market Without Riverport. by Anambra1stS0n: 8:43am On Aug 22, 2020
Below is Mgbuka Obosi for Motor parts

1 Like

Re: The Rapid Growth Of Onitsha Main Market Without Riverport. by LukasPodolski: 9:29am On Aug 22, 2020
I learned pigs also patronise this market..

E be things oo

Re: The Rapid Growth Of Onitsha Main Market Without Riverport. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
Quite impressive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked Audio Of Tinubu Blaming Buhari For #Lekkimassacre / We Can No Longer Deliver On Our Promises - Osinbajo / See The Tweet That Made Reno Omokiri To Block Me On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.