Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Get A Shop At Chymall And Receive Credit Alert Every 10days For Doing Nothing - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Get A Shop At Chymall And Receive Credit Alert Every 10days For Doing Nothing (987 Views)

Is Chy Mall / Sairui Mall A Scam ? Findout Chymall.net / Buy an online shop that pays every 10days for life / How to earn a minimum of $738 with chymall every month with no stress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Shop At Chymall And Receive Credit Alert Every 10days For Doing Nothing by jpride(m): 6:01am On Aug 22, 2020
Before now, I frown at network marketing opportunities because the business model although attractive but target unachievable.
I tried few of them in the past and put a final stop to it.
I have been hearing about CHYmall on nairaland for quite a long time but never bothered to read any because I thought it was like others.
The day a friend cleverly invited me to a live e-commerce seminar was the same day I changed my orientation and registered.

You don't need to be referring people before you can earn from CHY. Just like Alibaba of China, CHYmall is an online store in China where you can order for products and it'll be shipped to your door. Now the company came out with a classic business model: IF YOU WANT TO START BUYING AND SELLING BUSINESS BUT DONT HAVE A SHOP, WE CAN SET UP AN ONLINE SHOP FOR YOU AND HELP YOU SELL THE PRODDUCTS. WE TAKE OUR LITTLE COMMISSION AND PAY YOU YOUR PROFITS EVERY 10 DAYS. IF YOU STILL DECIDE TO REFER PEOPLE, IT'S YOUR CHOICE, WE WILL PAY YOU MORE.

That model is second to non.
I was still wondering until I saw my first payment even when I didn't refer anybody.
It is amazing, best of it's kind.

There are over 7 different ways to make money from CHYmall. Just contact me on Whatsapp for in-depth explanation of CHYmall.
Chat me up on 0.7.0.3.6.7.2.8.4.9.9
Re: Get A Shop At Chymall And Receive Credit Alert Every 10days For Doing Nothing by jpride(m): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2020
The best e-commerce company with the best business model
Re: Get A Shop At Chymall And Receive Credit Alert Every 10days For Doing Nothing by jpride(m): 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
*GET TO UNDERSTAND THIS*

CHYMALL business is just like having your own shop and selling your goods in it.
But in CHYMALL we do everything online

So we do buy and sell business in CHYMALL but not an investment scheme.

*NOW LET'S LOOK AT THIS REAL LIFE SITUATION*

✅I have decided to open a shop.

✅The first thing I need is a shop (empty one)

✅This�alone cannot earn me money, so I need to stock the shop with products or goods

✅Depending on the size of the shop, I used $1000 to buy products and put in there and allow Chymall E-COMMERCE sell them for me within 12 days period.

✅At the end of a period (say 10-12days) all my goods were bought and therefore I get my trading capital ($1000) + a profit (say $50).

✅At the end of the 10-12days, I would have gotten $1050.

✅ I can decide to use the $1000 to stock my shop again and keep the $50 as my profit.

✅Or, I can decide to stop trading and keep the $1050.

*THIS� IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS IN THE NEW RETAIL CONCEPT OF CHY MALL*
Re: Get A Shop At Chymall And Receive Credit Alert Every 10days For Doing Nothing by jpride(m): 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
*The niara equivalent of the VIP shop and trading capital*

In Chymall you earn every 10 days

We have six ways you can partner with Chymall

The Six entering packages
VIP 1 #9,500
No Trading

VIP 2 #19,000
Trading #34,200
Total #53,200

VIP 3 #38,000
Trading #68,400
Total #106,400
Profit in 10 days #5,320

VIP 4 #114,00
Trading #205,200
Total #319,200
Profit in 10 days #15,960
Profit in a month #47,880

VIP 5 #228,000
Trading #410,400
Total #638,400
Profit in 10 days #31,920
Profit in a month #95,760

VIP 6 #456,000
Trading #820,800
Total #1,276,800
Profit in 10 days #63,840
Profit in a month #191,520

You can now see there is too much money in "Chymall " for you and I

Chymall is among the best
No Chymall
No Business.

Which business guarantees you that kind of profit when u are not working?
Imagine someone who invested N638,400 and earning N95,760 every month.
If u still decide to tell others about it, u earn more.

Chat me up on WhatsApp for more details 07036728499
Re: Get A Shop At Chymall And Receive Credit Alert Every 10days For Doing Nothing by jpride(m): 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
*LETS CONTINUE*

There are other ways you can make extra more money aside your 10days profit.

*But it is optional, not by force*✍️��
��� *The fantastic marketing plan* ���

1 *First is direct earnings 20%—-* This bonus is paid to you instantly when someone register using your link or through your network diagram directly under you. Which is 20% of his registration capital for the store. This 20% is paid on the store's PRODUCT VALUE (PV)

Once activated, 80% of this moves to your CHY POINTS & 20% of it moves to your BOUTIQUE POINTS

2. *Store profits—-* this profit is the profit made from your 10days trading. Which is paid into your account every 10days after trade ends.

3. *Chain store profit———* This is the profit I love the most.

With chain store profit, if anyone you refer trades, you make 3% of his trade capital into your account, so if you have 50 people in your team, you make 3% each on everyone if they all trade to make profits every 10days.

4 . *Service profit——* One Amazing profits which pays 12% on your weaker leg which is binary.
If you have 5000 points on your left and 4000 points on the right, company calculate 12% on the weaker leg which is 4000 by 12% and pay you instantly.
This is paid daily. Every points that comes in on left and right, company calculates 12% and pay you instantly which is amazing.

5. *Chain service profit———* This is where the most money is made,
Whatever your downlines earn from service profit, company pays 50% on it to me.
For instance if you are earning $500 on service profit which is the 4th Earning, I make 50% which $250

So if I have 100 people in my team and they are all earning from service profit, I make 50% on all their cash �
If they are earning 10times my registration package, company increases it to 100%
If my downline are earning 5times my registration package, company increase it to 75%

*THIS IS HUGE & CAN PAY YOU WHAT YOUR CURRENT JOB ISN'T PAYING YOU!*

DON'T STOP YOUR CURRENT JOB, JUST ADD
Re: Get A Shop At Chymall And Receive Credit Alert Every 10days For Doing Nothing by jpride(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
*How to check if a company is legitimate*

*Company House*
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/12634951

*GRA*

Verify the CHY TIN from GRA

http://www.gra.gov.gh

_*YOU CAN KNOW MORE ABOUT #chy Group of Companies Here*_
���

https://en.centuryhengyuegroup.com/2020-06-15-online-mall-version-2-0-

*For the sake of people asking whether chy is Registered,here you are*
��������������
https://egovonline.gegov.gov.gh/RGDPortalWeb/portal/RGDHome/eghana.portal?_nfpb=true&_st=&_pageLabel=portal_RGDHome_NameSearchPage_page&linksPageTitle=Name+Search&service=namesearch#wlp_portal_RGDHome_NameSearchPage_page

www.whois.com

If you are worried about the authenticity of a company, it is always worth checking they are legitimate before you engage with them.
Fraud is an ever growing risk with big cost implications and can no longer be written off as a ‘bad experience’ within our digitally enabled world. In recent survey results carried out by the banking trade body UK Finance, it was revealed invoice fraud cost firms almost £93m in 2018. They also stated that from the results of their survey, the average loss per fraud case was £28,000. It is no longer seen as an annoyance for companies to carry out due diligence and enforce compliance measures; it is now a core business issue that companies are stepping up on, and rightly so.

Fraud is a reoccurring risk that can result in loss, so we look at how you can establish whether you can trust a company or should avoid them at all costs.

Check the company's website
Look for specific things on the company's website that may give away whether or not they are truly legitimate.

Check for a business address and landline number
Every website should have a business address and a landline for potential customers to get in contact with them. Check them both, try phoning the company and searching google maps to verify it is an office and not a fraudulent address.

Check for a Privacy Policy
You should also look for a privacy policy and company history on the site - this may state how long the company has been in operation, their ethical stance and their mission statement. Typically, a privacy policy will also confirm their registered business address and company name, allowing you to do an official company credit search through a trusted credit reporting agency like Creditsafe.

Check for a company number
This could either sit within a company’s privacy policy or its terms and conditions. Every limited company within the UK has a registered company number, and it should be displayed along with the place of registration on their website as a result of legislation (First Company Law Amendment Directive) that was implemented in 2006.

*Check the WHOIS database*
www.who.is allows you to check the domain name registrant information and sometimes confirm a business address and contact name. It will also provide you with useful information like when the domain name was registered so you can understand how long the website has been running. If the website has only recently been registered or the registrant information is protected, this could be a sign that the company is not genuine.

Check official sources
Check whether the business exists on an official company register such as Companies House or get a detailed report from a credit reference agency such as Creditsafe.

Companies House
If you are dealing with a limited company then they will be required to list quite a substantial amount of information to Companies House. They would have to register their business there and their annual accounts. Companies House can show you the registered office address, company status, and company type. It can also show you things such as incorporation date and previous company names. You can see who the directors are and persons with significant control. It also allows you to look at individual director’s profiles to see all their previous appointment history.

There are many ways to check if a company is legitimate, but if something still doesn’t feel right always trust your instincts. If you don’t feel comfortable dealing with a business, don’t deal with them. Fraud is a common and damaging problem for SMEs and the more vigilant business owners are the more they can protect their company.

Always carry out your due diligence on companies to ensure you are dealing with legitimate businesses.
Re: Get A Shop At Chymall And Receive Credit Alert Every 10days For Doing Nothing by jpride(m): 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
CHY mall rewards program
1. From the date of registration, once the small zone performance accumulates to $30,000, a smartphone worth $300 will be awarded.
2. The VIP customer will be qualified for the vehicle reward 10 months after he or she receives the $300 smartphone.

Evaluation criteria, within 10 months after getting the mobile phone.

*1.* When the small zone performance reaches $100,000 you then qualify for a car worth $20,000
*2.* When the small zone performance reaches $200,000 you then qualify for a car worth $50,000
And may enjoy the luxurious tour to China, the specific time will be informed separately!
*3.* When the small zone performance reaches $500,000 you then qualify for a car worth $100,000
And may enjoy the luxurious tour to China and Malaysia the specific time will be informed separately!

Note: Within 10 months, rewards are awarded according to the performance standard. Car rewards are not superimposed and only one vehicle reward is allowed. (For example, my performance reached $200,000 within 6 months, and I apply for picking up the $30,000 car reward. With that, one can decide to wait for the small zones performance to reach $500,000 and apply for the $100,000 car. Mind you the car reward is acquired ones. Once you opt for one you are no longer qualified for another vehicle reward.)
After the performance reaches the specified target, apply to the company for actual review in advance.

Note: If the number of VIP customers of any country reaches 2000, they can submit the application to the company for building the new branch, after detailed inspections company will decide and send professional one to provide help !

The sweat will get nectar, and the hard sowing is for the harvest of autumn. Today our efforts are to promote the strategic development of one of the ten stores in the city. Realize the change of the mall that received the goods on the same day in Africa! For this goal, we all fight for it!

CHYMall Administration

1 Like

Re: Get A Shop At Chymall And Receive Credit Alert Every 10days For Doing Nothing by jpride(m): 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
WHAT ARE YOU TARGETING IN THIS BUSINESS?* VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW.

Apart from the 10-12days profit in CHYMALL, you stand a chance to win the following;

�The awards at *CHYMALL*

�30,000 PT � $ 300 ✨ *smartphone* �

�60,000 PT � $ 3,000 ✨ *iPhone Huawei 5G* �

� 250,000 PT � $ 10,000 ✨ *a car* �

�600,000 PT � $ 40,000 ✨ *car �+ trip to China✈️�️��*

� 1,000,000 PT � $ 80,000 ✨ *house building �+ trip to China✈️�️��.*

If you have any of these different points on your weak foot, you qualify for that award.
*NB: *PT = points

1 Like

Re: Get A Shop At Chymall And Receive Credit Alert Every 10days For Doing Nothing by jpride(m): 10:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
*KEY PROCESSES/TERMINOLOGIES WHEN ONE CHECKS THE STATUS OF THEIR TRADE*

When one initiates a trade with CHY Mall, the item being traded is not sold immediately.
*During the 10-12 days trade, the product goes through 3 STAGES before it is sold and both CAPITAL and PROFIT reflect in the person's account.*

Let's dig into these steps;

1. *In entrusted*: Immediately after trading at the wholesale (as soon as one clicks on *Sell* to authorize the company to sell their products on the site for them), the countdown starts and beside the countdown is *In entrusted*. In entrusted, in simple words means that *to assign the responsibility for doing something to (someone).* So, the *In entrusted* seen on the product means the company has been assigned to sell the product, hence, one needs to wait for the countdown to elapse. It is the same feature as *Queuing for Sale* on the old Sairui platform. The item is in a queue with thousands of other members so you have to wait till it's your turn for. This takes exactly *10DAYS and 7HOURS*

2. *On Consignment*: Here, after the countdown has elapsed, the _In Entrusted_ changes to *On consignment*. _Consignment_ is just the action of delivering something. The products that has been entrusted to the company take this period to reach the buyer(s). This depends on a lot of factors, such as, but not limited to the location of the buyer, hence, the disparity between the *Consignment period* for each trade and each individual, imo�. However, *the maximum days for the item to be consigned does not exceed 2days (it usually takes between 0-48hours).* This means that although the countdown has elapsed, the PRINCIPAL+PROFIT does not hit your account at this stage. It is a feature that replaces the *To Sell* feature on the old Sairui platform.

3. *Sold*: This is the final and perhaps, the most anticipated stage�. As soon as you see *sold* on the product, it means the item has been sold out successfully and your PRINCIPAL and PROFIT should hit your account�. At this stage, both the PRINCIPAL and the PROFIT should be in your account WITHOUT DELAY. One can check his/her account balance to verify receipt of CHY Points payment�.

THE INDIVIDUAL CAN THEN DECIDE TO TRADE AGAIN OR WITHDRAW THEIR MONEY�.

CHYMALL....Colour your life.

1 Like

Re: Get A Shop At Chymall And Receive Credit Alert Every 10days For Doing Nothing by jpride(m): 11:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
Best of it's kind

1 Like

Re: Get A Shop At Chymall And Receive Credit Alert Every 10days For Doing Nothing by jpride(m): 7:46am On Oct 29, 2020
Chymall is the best

1 Like

Re: Get A Shop At Chymall And Receive Credit Alert Every 10days For Doing Nothing by jpride(m): 1:48am On Nov 03, 2020
15% profit monthly without stress, without referrals. There's no company like Chymall

1 Like

Re: Get A Shop At Chymall And Receive Credit Alert Every 10days For Doing Nothing by jpride(m): 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2020
If u know any business that is more promising than chymall, mention it. Chymall is the best

1 Like

Re: Get A Shop At Chymall And Receive Credit Alert Every 10days For Doing Nothing by jpride(m): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
Chymall growing stronger and stronger .......
#takeover#

1 Like

Re: Get A Shop At Chymall And Receive Credit Alert Every 10days For Doing Nothing by jpride(m): 7:52am On Dec 20, 2020
Without referral, this is the best reliable investment u can think of.
Imagine earning 15% monthly without referral

1 Like

Re: Get A Shop At Chymall And Receive Credit Alert Every 10days For Doing Nothing by jpride(m): 5:09am On Feb 01, 2021
Chymall just upgraded every member ...... What a fantastic company
Re: Get A Shop At Chymall And Receive Credit Alert Every 10days For Doing Nothing by jpride(m): 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
This business has the best business model currently. The past 10 days I did not refer anybody, still I'm making big profit. Every 10 days, Chymall pays me. I just received my pay in my wallet. This is the best

(1) (Reply)

Haulage / Distribution Business ? / Hot Sales: Buy Your Tbc Now Before The Value Goes Up / 2004 Model 10tons Bobtai LPG Tank With Complete Apparatus @12m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.