Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Mine For Free On Pi Network - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mine For Free On Pi Network (139 Views)

Pi Is A New Digital Currency, Mine For Free While Offer Last / Pi Is A New Digital Currency. Mine Now That's Free Before It's Halved / Maersk SCM Customer Care Agent Pi Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mine For Free On Pi Network by bodmas119(m): 7:08am On Aug 22, 2020
Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 7 million members worldwide.
It is more like Bitcoin but with better security and ease of use.
The most interesting part of Pi network is that it has not been officially launched, that means you can mine your Pi every 24hrs i.e once a day free without any payment.
The targeted numbers of Miner's before the official launching is 10M users and now there are 7M active Miner's in the Pi network globally.
You too can became a Miner in the Pi network and start earning your Pi daily.
1 Pi is estimated to be around $135.

What You Need To Start Earning Pi !!!

* Android Phone
* Phone Number or Facebook Account (for verification)
* Few minutes of your time daily i.e (you mine once every 24hrs)
* You can also refer your friends to earn more but not compulsory.

How To Get Started
- Got to Google play store and download the Pi network app and register with your phone number. It won't take you up to 5 minutes to complete the registration
Note:-
use my username bodmas242 as your invitation code.
Because you need to be invited by someone before you can join.

How To Verify Your Account

Once you pass through the registration process, you need to verify your account.
Click on the menu at the left upper side of your dashboard and click on profile, you will see to use either Facebook or phone number to verify your account.

Hurry now while it's still on point....it won't cost you anything to Join but it will gain you some thing in the future when they are fully launched.

Mind you, they are already in phase 2/3 in the launching process.
Use "bodmas242" as your invitation code.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Job Opportunity In Nigeria / Content Writer Wanted / Seasoned Writer Urgently Needed!!! Resume Not Required To Apply! Apply Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.