Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,987 members, 7,806,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Big Dreams Reality Show Opens As Ned Nwoko, Coza Pastor Make Appearance - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Dreams Reality Show Opens As Ned Nwoko, Coza Pastor Make Appearance (52335 Views)

Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show Appreciates Sponsors, Partners Ahead 2021 / Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020 To Begin Audition, As Registration Closes / Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020: Juliet Ibrahim, Nonso Diobu, Empress React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Dreams Reality Show Opens As Ned Nwoko, Coza Pastor Make Appearance by Memphis357(m): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2020
It seems the "Virginternarian",Pa Ned's level nor dey pass Nollywood. It's really a big shame to him!
Re: Big Dreams Reality Show Opens As Ned Nwoko, Coza Pastor Make Appearance by pretydiva(f): 10:24am On Aug 22, 2020
Galactico4ever:
How is you and your boo doing?

Your pikin nko? cheesy
undecided undecided
Re: Big Dreams Reality Show Opens As Ned Nwoko, Coza Pastor Make Appearance by bluebay(m): 10:25am On Aug 22, 2020
Next wife loading for Uncle Ned
Re: Big Dreams Reality Show Opens As Ned Nwoko, Coza Pastor Make Appearance by Collinsemegreat(m): 10:27am On Aug 22, 2020
IamWonderful:
Jeremiah 10:21 For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the LORD: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

what would you say if he featured in BBNaija opening?!

God want us believers to take over the entertainment industry to give righteous content... the basis and intent of the reality show is to discover God given talents.

That's why you see worldy musicians give credence to the fact they started from the church choir but our ignorance in God's intent make us loose them to the world.
Re: Big Dreams Reality Show Opens As Ned Nwoko, Coza Pastor Make Appearance by naughtybowy12(m): 10:30am On Aug 22, 2020
see this mumu guy

Re: Big Dreams Reality Show Opens As Ned Nwoko, Coza Pastor Make Appearance by IamWonderful: 10:45am On Aug 22, 2020
Collinsemegreat:

what would you say if he featured in BBNaija opening?!

God want us believers to take over the entertainment industry to give righteous content... the basis and intent of the reality show is to discover God given talents.

That's why you see worldy musicians give credence to the fact they started from the church choir but our ignorance in God's intent make us loose them to the world.

1 John 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

2:17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
Re: Big Dreams Reality Show Opens As Ned Nwoko, Coza Pastor Make Appearance by cybriz82(m): 10:45am On Aug 22, 2020
Everything wey American do,we must do Funny how some guys go wear do rag for head trecking under hot sun ... grin
Re: Big Dreams Reality Show Opens As Ned Nwoko, Coza Pastor Make Appearance by SmartPolician: 10:56am On Aug 22, 2020
Angelfrost:

...And, he has made her wealthy beyond her wildest dreams!!! You can be very popular yet quite broke!!!

No be quarrel

You are veryyyyyyyy right
Re: Big Dreams Reality Show Opens As Ned Nwoko, Coza Pastor Make Appearance by Unclefemolala(m): 10:57am On Aug 22, 2020
Alex reports never fails to deliver...Multi million naira donation...billionaire and philanthropist. Lol
Re: Big Dreams Reality Show Opens As Ned Nwoko, Coza Pastor Make Appearance by Angelfrost(m): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2020
SmartPolician:

No be quarrel

You are veryyyyyyyy right

No offense sir.... Was actually complementing your submission. grin
Re: Big Dreams Reality Show Opens As Ned Nwoko, Coza Pastor Make Appearance by lexy2014: 11:29am On Aug 22, 2020
yusufu16:

To be honest, I have never known Terry waya if not for BBNaija.

There are many silent billionaires you yourself do not know in Nigeria. They don't make noise, they are not in the media space. They don't like publicity. I am fortunate to encountered some in Abuja.

U said "nobody" knew Terry Waya before BBN. D question is how can someone be a billionaire and not be known by anybody?
Re: Big Dreams Reality Show Opens As Ned Nwoko, Coza Pastor Make Appearance by lexy2014: 11:32am On Aug 22, 2020
Collinsemegreat:

U can't blame Christianity for d decision made by those who grew up in church to go into d world. Ur premise is faulty and lacks merit by every biblical standard
Re: Big Dreams Reality Show Opens As Ned Nwoko, Coza Pastor Make Appearance by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 22, 2020
pretydiva:
Wey tin concern pastor with reality show again undecided.
i tell u oh. The truth is that, not only the Pastor, but even you and I (if u are a believer tho) have no business being in such a place and not one Naira of our money should be invested into it. Light has no business with darkness. Doesn't matter what anyone says. They know the truth.
Re: Big Dreams Reality Show Opens As Ned Nwoko, Coza Pastor Make Appearance by Collinsemegreat(m): 11:42am On Aug 22, 2020
lexy2014:

U can't blame Christianity for d decision made by those who grew up in church to go into d world. Ur premise is faulty and lacks merit by every biblical standard

I think you misjudged my intent.

I meant they go wayward because they are taught (from stereotyping) their gift is irrelevant to the body of Christ
Re: Big Dreams Reality Show Opens As Ned Nwoko, Coza Pastor Make Appearance by sulasa07(m): 11:43am On Aug 22, 2020
yanabasee1:
Having a pastor take part in worldly activities with his rape accusations.....I have to believe that this man must have one or two girl friends in that crowd there .
Accusations but not proven guilty
Re: Big Dreams Reality Show Opens As Ned Nwoko, Coza Pastor Make Appearance by Mayng01(m): 11:48am On Aug 22, 2020
Neddy neddy , the virgin bleeper
Re: Big Dreams Reality Show Opens As Ned Nwoko, Coza Pastor Make Appearance by yusufu16: 11:50am On Aug 22, 2020
lexy2014:

U said "nobody" knew Terry Waya before BBN. D question is how can someone be a billionaire and not be known by anybody?

You have to understand the context. When I said 'nobody'. It doesn't mean not a single person knows him nah
Re: Big Dreams Reality Show Opens As Ned Nwoko, Coza Pastor Make Appearance by Collinsemegreat(m): 11:51am On Aug 22, 2020
IamWonderful:

1 John 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

2:17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

always interpolate this scriptures to the mandate given to us by Christ to reach out to the lost.

For instance, you can't stop using phone because there a adult sites... the same phone can be used to reach out to the lost. like of recent during the pandemic through mobile phones and television fellowshiping together became easier.
Re: Big Dreams Reality Show Opens As Ned Nwoko, Coza Pastor Make Appearance by lexy2014: 11:54am On Aug 22, 2020
Collinsemegreat:

I think you misjudged my intent.

I meant they go wayward because they are taught (from stereotyping) their gift is irrelevant to the body of Christ

Am not misjudging ur intent. U are still saying d same thing.

Can u pls name d musicians who grew up in church to go into d world because of d above reason u gave? Can u also name d church or churches that practice d above?
Re: Big Dreams Reality Show Opens As Ned Nwoko, Coza Pastor Make Appearance by lexy2014: 11:55am On Aug 22, 2020
yusufu16:

You have to understand the context. When I said 'nobody'. It doesn't mean not a single person knows him nah

What is there to understand? What does nobody mean in context or out of context?
Re: Big Dreams Reality Show Opens As Ned Nwoko, Coza Pastor Make Appearance by masui(m): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
yusufu16:

You are righ. Same with Kiddwaya's father in BBNaija. Nobody knows his billionaire father if not for BBNaija

Terry Waya name don ring bell since late Sani Abacha days.
Re: Big Dreams Reality Show Opens As Ned Nwoko, Coza Pastor Make Appearance by Zeezy81: 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
Tolotolo of a feather sad
Re: Big Dreams Reality Show Opens As Ned Nwoko, Coza Pastor Make Appearance by Enemyofpeace: 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
pretydiva:
Wey tin concern pastor with reality show again undecided.
is he not a human bean?
Re: Big Dreams Reality Show Opens As Ned Nwoko, Coza Pastor Make Appearance by ensamy(m): 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
Why the two KNACKSONS grin grin angry
Re: Big Dreams Reality Show Opens As Ned Nwoko, Coza Pastor Make Appearance by Fantazy(m): 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
This show is a scam!
I borrowed 50 thousand Naira to vote myself. But i was not picked eventually.
I'm still struggling to pay the money back till now.
Very painful?!!
Re: Big Dreams Reality Show Opens As Ned Nwoko, Coza Pastor Make Appearance by Gfathermaemmy(m): 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Pastor Righteousness89 come and see your fellow comrade oh , Pastor Fatoyinbo cool

Ned Nwoko do face like Man-made god own cheesy
hmmmmmmm
Re: Big Dreams Reality Show Opens As Ned Nwoko, Coza Pastor Make Appearance by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
SmartPolician:
Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko's wife, has made him popular. Yes, you can be stinking rich but not popular.

Everyone is launching their reality shows because it sells in Nigeria

Oh yeah. They are now migrating from beauty pageants to reality shows. By end of 2021, we would be counting over a hundred reality shows nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shobowale Bamgbose For Warner Bros Production As Nina Gold Offers Him Role / Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. / 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.