Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Anyway Out? To Sell Off My Product - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyway Out? To Sell Off My Product (168 Views)

Naira gain: Pressure Mounts On FX Hoarders To Sell Off Dollars / Diamond Bank To Sell Off All Its International Branches, Now A National Bank / Where Can I Find Packet Manufacturers For My Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyway Out? To Sell Off My Product by yommyk222(m): 8:59am On Aug 22, 2020
Facebook disable my ads Account last night after I advert some beauty products that contains before and after pictures, I Know is against there policy but I just have to take the risk. Now the problem is I have some few products that worth small amount of money, I don't have shop to sell off this product and I don't think jiji is the way out. Please which other websites can I sell off this product? Thanks
Re: Anyway Out? To Sell Off My Product by Mide3367: 9:13am On Aug 22, 2020
yommyk222:
Facebook disable my ads Account last night after I advert some beauty products that contains before and after pictures, I Know is against there policy but I just have to take the risk. Now the problem is I have some few products that worth small amount of money, I don't have shop to sell off this product and I don't think jiji is the way out. Please which other websites can I sell off this product? Thanks
I have facebook unban appeal script. DM on WhatsApp I will give u for a token. Just 1k. My contact is on my signature.
Last option, look for beauty shops around you and tell them you wanna introduce some new products to them. Then sell to them.

(1) (Reply)

Another Black Man Shot Seven Times By White Wisconsin Cops / I Shop For Goods For People From China- Start Your Business Today / Join Fadi Globals With Just 5000 Naira And Earn Over A Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.