Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,733 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY (3620 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities PDF Download For APRIL 2024 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 2:27am On Nov 10, 2020
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

Tuesday 10th November, 2020.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD

_…be thankful in all circumstances. This is what God wants from you in your life in union with Christ Jesus (1 Thessalonians 5:18 GNB)._

The words “Thank you” are two of the most powerful words to They convey heartfelt appreciation and gratefulness which, when rightly expressed, leave an indelible impression of your sincere gratitude and evoke joy in the hearts of the recipients.

Also, when you make someone glad, it’ll relax your nerves and gladden your spirit! Therefore, every so often, ask yourself, “Who am I going to appreciate today?” Let it be part of your daily plan. Someone, somewhere, should get a call, a visit, a card or a gift from you to say, “Thank You!” I like it when I’m able to call someone to say, “Thank you.”

Some people find it difficult to express gratitude even when occasion warrants it. But the counsel of the Lord is clear: express gratitude always and in all things. When you go out and an attendant offers you any form of assistance, don’t forget to say, “Thank you.”
In church, or at the theatre or some event, when the usher shows you to a seat, don’t sit down without saying, “Thank you.” When a cab driver takes you safely to your destination, don’t alight without saying, “Thank you!” All these are simple everyday situations that we experience, and sometimes, we don’t realize we ought to be thankful for these things.

If you’re a parent, learn to say “Thank you” to your kids when they do something nice. As a couple, say “Thank you” to your spouse for the things you do for each other. When people do things for you, be it a favour or even something they’re obliged to do, practise saying, “Thank you.” You’ll be amazed at the joy and fulfilment you’ll experience as a result.

CONFESSION:

I’m rooted and built up in the Lord, strengthened in the faith and overflowing with thankfulness! Every day, I’m inspired to express my gratitude to God for those through whom He blesses me daily. Therefore, I walk in favour, joy, and fulfilment. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Thessalonians 5:18; In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

John 6:11; And Jesus took the loaves; and when he had given thanks, he distributed to the disciples, and the disciples to them that were set down; and likewise of the fishes as much as they would.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Hebrews 9:11-28 & Lamentations 3-5

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Peter 1:13-21 & Ezekiel 41

*Have a blessed day*
#MONTH OF PRAISE

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 1:33am On Nov 11, 2020
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

Wednesday 11th November, 2020.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD

*FOCUS ON THE GREATER GOAL*

_Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work (John 4:34)._

As we earnestly look forward to the Rapture of the Church, it’s important that your focus be on the achievement of the “greater goal.” What’s this greater goal? It’s winning the unsaved to Christ.

Jesus and His disciples were on a journey from Judaea to Galilee, and they stopped in a Samaritan village. The Master needed to catch a breather while His disciples went to get some food. While Jesus sat at the well, a woman came to draw water, and Jesus began to preach the Good News of the Kingdom to her.

Much later, when His disciples returned with the food, and Jesus wouldn’t eat. When they wondered why He didn’t want to eat, He replied, _“I have food to eat that you know nothing about; the food that keeps me going is that I do the will of the One who sent me, and finish His work” (John 4:32-34)._

This is the example He left us to follow. Doing God’s work was number one to Jesus. Nothing should be more important to you than ensuring the spread of the Gospel in your world and around the world. You must realize that your earthly job, business, education or other career are your opportunities and vehicles for transporting the Gospel.

When you commit your life to soul winning, you discover the satisfaction and fulfilment nothing else in life can give you. You declare like Jesus, “My meat is to do the will of Him that sent me, and to finish His work.” Praise God!

CONFESSION:

Living for Jesus Christ and being relevant in the ministry of reconciliation is my priority. Everything in my life—my thoughts, ideas, the excellence in my life—is all about soul winning. I’m an ambassador and a steward of the mysteries of Christ, and I’m fulfilling my ministry gloriously, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

_Galatians 2:20; I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me._

_2 Corinthians 5:18-19; And all things [are] of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation._

_1 Corinthians 9:16; For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!_

Hebrews 10:1-18 & Ezekiel 1-2

2 Peter 2:1-22 & Ezekiel 42

*Have a great day*
#MONTH OF PRAISE

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 10:34am On Nov 24, 2020
*Rhapsody Of Realities*
_FELLOWSHIP OF THE SPIRIT_

*HAVE YOU DOWNLOADED THE UPDATED RHAPSODY OF REALITIES APP? USE THE LINK BELOW:*
https:///2HKQjT1

Tuesday, November 24th.
Pastor Chris

```The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen (2 Corinthians 13:14).```

Your highest calling as a Christian is fellowship with the Lord. Without fellowship, nothing you do on earth is esteemed in Heaven. To fellowship with Jesus is to fellowship with the fullest revelation of the essence of deity. But you see, you can’t fellowship with Him except through the Holy Spirit.

That’s why I often wonder why some people think they don’t need the Holy Spirit. There’s nothing more void than a life without the Holy Spirit, because He’s the author of life. Without Him, all you have will be darkness. He’s the One who gives you light and quickens the Word of God in your heart. God’s Word won’t mean anything to you without the insight and revelation the Holy Spirit gives.

The Bible says His words are life to those that find them (Proverbs 4:22); and the way to find them is through the Holy Spirit. Your desire should be to fellowship more with the Holy Spirit every day; I mean fellowship with participation, where you’re actively engaged with Him in a romance of righteousness.

The glorious thing about this is that, for all the successes that you achieve through the guidance and wisdom you receive as you fellowship with Him, He gives you the credit. Another beautiful impact of your fellowship with Him is that you become so mingled with Him that your body becomes His body; your tongue becomes His tongue, your hands, His hands, and your feet, His feet. Hallelujah!

In this kind of relationship, every limit and barrier is taken off your way; you experience nothing but progress in life. You’re so full of His glory and wisdom that they overflow from you to others. He takes over your life and you experience unprecedented manifestations of His power that causes many to wonder at you. These and more are what fellowship with the Holy Spirit will bring to you. Praise God!

*PRAYER*
_Dear Father, thank you for the Holy Spirit whom you’ve sent to live in me and guide me in all things. Even now, He lifts my vision and enables me to see and live as a master over everything in this life. I control and dominate the forces of nature and the world, and live above circumstances by the power of the Holy Spirit. Blessed be God!_

*FURTHER STUDY:*

*|| 1 John 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship [is] with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. ||*

*|| John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. ||*

*|| 1 Corinthians 1:9 God [is] faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord. ||*

*1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:*
1 Peter 3 & Ezekiel 31-32

*2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:*
Jude 1:12-25 & Hosea 1-2

*We trust you have been blessed by this devotional. We invite you to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life by praying thus:*

_“O Lord God, I believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, Son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He’s alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life; I’m born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul! I’m now a child of God. Hallelujah!”_

Let us know that you made that declaration by sending a mail to info@rhapsodyofrealities.org

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 2:22am On Dec 07, 2020
Rhapsody of Realities 7th December 2020 Devotional Message By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
TOPIC: Faith for the Rapture

SCRIPTURE: In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed (1 Corinthians 15:52)

Rhapsody of Realities 7th December 2020 Message:
At the Rapture, not everyone will hear the sound of the trumpet. It’ll be audible only to the Christians who died in Christ already and those alive at the time. Everybody else won’t hear it, because the sound of the trumpet would only be heard by faith. It’s not something you’re going to make an effort to hear, because as a Christian, you already live by faith. Everything about your life and your relationship with God is by faith; therefore, you’re going to hear it.

As read in our theme verse, the sound of the trumpet will happen faster than the snap of your finger. In a twinkling of an eye, we’re out of here, and suddenly, we’re in heaven. Every Christian ought to go at the rapture. It therefore means that anyone who doesn’t make the “first flight” hasn’t been living for the Lord.

Keep your faith alive, and live for the Master every day. Walk in love and in righteousness. Focus on getting others ready for the Rapture and into the Kingdom of God.

CONFESSION
Oh, what a day of rejoicing it’ll be when the Master shows up! Today, I walk in the light of His Word and of my salvation, engrossed in the pursuit of the expansion of His Kingdom, seeking, above all, the rule and reign of His Kingdom in the earth and in the hearts of men. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Hebrews 11:5-6; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Jude; Daniel 9-10

Revelation 9:1-10; Amos 7

Rhapsody of Realities 7th December 2020 Devotional was written by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is the founder and president of LoveWorld Incorporated, also known as Christ Embassy, based in Lagos, Nigeria
Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 1:44am On Dec 08, 2020
Rhapsody of Realities 8 December 2020 Daily Devotional by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome — He Dwells In You Now

( Tuesday 8 December 2020)

TOPIC: He Dwells In You Now

“And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also” – John 14:3

Many don’t understand what Jesus was talking about in the scripture above. Some have speculated that He was talking about the Second Coming or the Rapture, but that’s not what He was talking about in that verse.

To understand what Jesus meant, you’ll have to stay in the context, and understand His message with your spirit, not with your senses.

He continued this interesting discourse till He got to the 16th verse where He said, “And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever.”

The term “another Comforter” is the Greek phrase “Allon paraklēton,” meaning “another of same kind.” So, Jesus introduced the Holy Spirit at that point.

Then He said, “…ye know him; for he dwelleth with you (John 14:17). How did the Holy Spirit dwell with them at the time? Wasn’t He supposed to come on the Day of Pentecost? That tells us something. He wasn’t talking about the Holy Spirit alone; He was also referring to Himself!

To drive that point home, He went back to what He said in our theme verse, saying, “I will come again, and receive you unto myself…” Then in verse 18, He said, “I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.” How and when was He going to come to them? In the 20th verse, He said, At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.”

What day was He talking about? Evidently, He was talking about the day when the Holy Ghost comes!

So, when He said, “I will come to you,” He was saying, “I’ll come to you in the Holy Spirit!” And on the Day of Pentecost, He fulfilled that precious promise: “And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance” (Acts 2:4). He’s in you today in all His fullness. Praise God!

PRAYER:

Dear Precious Holy Spirit, thank you for your indwelling and abiding presence which has made me a victor and a master over circumstances. Thank you for strengthening my faith and stirring up courage in me to do the will of God and fulfil my calling. My success in life is guaranteed because I’m yielded to your guidance and leading always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: Hebrews 13:5 AMPC; John 14:23; 1 Corinthians 3:16

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Revelation 1 & Daniel 11-12

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Revelation 9:11-21 & Amos 8-9

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 2:47am On Dec 09, 2020
Rhapsody of Realities 9th December 2020 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome – Don’t Keep Grudges

"Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much" (James 5:16)

A minister once told a story of two women in his church who were quarrelling for a long time. One of them had a goitre for several years, and in spite of his prayers for her, it wouldn’t heal. The second woman couldn’t receive the Holy Spirit; she just couldn’t speak in other tongues, even though he had prayed for her several times to receive the Holy Spirit.

One Sunday morning, while he was sitting on the platform during the service, one of them arrived and found a seat, but soon as she noticed the very next seat was occupied by the other lady, she stood up to change her seat. At that point, the Pastor flounced off the platform to meet them, and said to them, “I’m not having any more of this; you either get together as sisters, or get out!” Suddenly, both women broke into tears and began to apologise to each other. Both of them were ready to take the blame, as they cried and hugged each other. Right there, before their eyes, the goitre disappeared, and the other woman was filled with the Spirit and speaking in tongues.

Evidently, those grudges had prevented the manifestations of these blessings in their lives for years, without them realizing it. All they needed to do was to admit their faults to each other. That’s what we read in our theme verse: “Confess your faults one to another….” It means admitting your faults; refusing to keep a grudge.

Even when you think you’re not the one at fault, it makes no difference; put the matter to rest. Do what the Word says. Don’t insist on your own way. The Bible says to rather allow yourself to be defrauded (1 Corinthians 6:7) than to hold a grudge against your brother or sister in the Lord.

CONFESSION
The Holy Spirit helps me control my emotions and attitude; I have an excellent character, and wherever I am, I create an atmosphere of love, kindness and grace. Consciously, I overlook the wrongs of others, because I’m the love child of a love God with His nature and character of love in me. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 12:9-10; Romans 5:5; James 5:16 AMPC

Revelation 2:1-17; & Hosea 1-2

Revelation 10:1-11 & Obadiah 1

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 4:23am On Dec 11, 2020
Rhapsody of Realities By Pastor Chris

TOPIC OF RHAPSODY OF REALITIES FOR 11TH DECEMBER 2020 IS “ LIVE IN TRUTH”

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE: John 8:32

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

We were created by God’s Word, and His Word is truth; that means we were created by truth. This is why truth has an eternal effect on your spirit; it has an eternal effect of success, victory, prosperity, health in your life, because truth is your source. That’s why falsehood, deceit, deception, lies and lying destroy the human spirit. Lying isn’t consistent with your nature.

Some people tell lies out of fear of punishment, while others do it for plain deception. Whatever your excuse might be, train yourself to tell the truth at all times. Our theme verse says, “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free,” because man was created by God to be free, to be at liberty to serve Him; he can’t be bound, because truth is his true nature.

Before you were born again, you didn’t have the ability to live the and live in truth, because you were under the dominion of sin. But now, the Bible says, “For sin shall not have dominion over you…” (Romans 6:14). You have the ability to do away with the habit of telling lies. You don’t need to cry or even ask God to take it away from you. Simply make up your mind to put away lying.

The Bible says, “If you want a happy, good life, keep control of your tongue, and guard your lips from telling lies” (1 Peter 3:10 TLB). Proverbs 6:16-19 says, “These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.” Truth is in your spirit. You can live in truth; it makes you triumphant; your spirit glows. It doesn’t matter in what situation you may find yourself; truth will put you over, because truth is eternal. Praise God!

CONFESSION:

God’s Word guides my thoughts, habits, character, and ultimately builds my life. I have the dominion over every kind of sin. I live in truth, because truth is my true nature. Therefore, I’m triumphant over every situation, ever glowing in the spirit. Praise God!

FURTHER STUDY:

Ephesians 4:25 TLB; Proverbs 12:19; Colossians 3:9 NLT; Zechariah
8:16 GNB

Revelation 3:7-22 & Hosea 7-10

Revelation 11:11-19 & Jonah 3-4

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 4:01am On Dec 12, 2020
Rhapsody of Realities 12 December 2020 By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Christ Embassy)

Pray For God’s People In Distress

_"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you (2 Thessalonians 3:1)."_

In Acts 12:1-2, the Bible says, “…Herod the king stretched forth his hands to vex certain of the church. And he killed James the brother of John with the sword.” When the Church heard that James had been arrested, they must have thought, “James arrested? Nothing will happen to him; he’s a man of faith.” But once James was killed, it got their attention.

“Where was God? How did God allow it to happen?” some may have wondered, trying to put the blame on God. But it’s not God that allows such things to happen. Jesus said, “And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you” (John 16:23).

Then in Matthew 28:18, He declared, “…All authority in heaven and earth has been given to me”; and on the basis of that authority, He said, “…go and make disciples of all nations…” (Matthew 28:19). Jesus gave us His authority; He gave us His Name. So, it wasn’t Jesus that let them kill James; it was the Christians that didn’t do their job by exercising their authority in prayer.

When Peter was arrested next, the Bible says they (the church) prayed without ceasing; God intervened and Peter was released (Acts 12:5-7). So, every time you pray, you’re making it “legally” possible for God to intervene in some ways that He wouldn’t have, had you not prayed.

This is why we must pray for ministers of the Gospel, and advancement of the ministry of reconciliation in these last days. The Apostle Paul wrote to the Christians in Colossae, “Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds” (Colossians 4:3). Since God already told them to go and preach the Gospel, why did they need to pray to God to open for them a door of utterance? It tells you that there’re adversaries in the world. So always pray for the churches of Christ around the world.

Several reports confirm that Christians are the most persecuted group in the world. Many are in dire distress, made to face the most inhuman treatments because of their faith in Jesus Christ. Through your prayers for them, they’ll be strengthened; the Lord will intervene in their situations. Praise God!

PRAYER:

Dear Father, I pray for ministers of the Gospel and God’s people around the world, that their strength fail not. I pray against men or institutions who foster persecution of Christians and hinder the spread of the Gospel; we cut off the influence of such forces and their efforts are made futile. In spite of them, the Gospel is spreading rapidly, with the speed of the Spirit, and prevailing, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Thessalonians 3:1-2; Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have [free] course, and be glorified, even as [it is] with you: And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all [men] have not faith.

Romans 15:30-32; Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ’s sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in [your] prayers to God for me; That I may be delivered from them that do not believe in Judaea; and that my service which [I have] for Jerusalem may be accepted of the saints; That I may come unto you with joy by the will of God, and may with you be refreshed.

Revelation 4 & Hosea 11-14

Revelation 12:1-10 & Micah 1-2
Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 1:03am On Dec 15, 2020
Rhapsody of Realities By Pastor Chris

15TH DECEMBER 2020

SUBMIT TO HIS DREAM FOR YOU

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE: Proverbs 3:5-6 AMPC

Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths.

Have you ever asked yourself, “Is my life in alignment with God’s perfect will for me?” It’s important to be sure. Jesus said, “If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine…” (John 7:17). So, if you’re willing to do His will, He’ll teach you. But sometimes, there’re those who are afraid to let God have His way in their lives.

They think He’ll change their dream that they’ve so nursed all their lives. They feel He might lead them to become something they don’t want. Well, that’s because they don’t know Him; if you don’t know Him, you can’t trust Him. But if you ever get to know Him, you’d learn to trust Him. All He ever wants is the best for you.

He’s more ambitious for your success than you could ever be. The day I discovered this truth, I said “Dear Lord Jesus, now I trust you with my life.” I wanted to be a success for Him, but He was more ambitious for my success than I could have been. I found out He loved me more than I loved myself; wiser than I could ever be, and I became bold and focused! Remember, He created the whole world, including you.

He knows everything inside you. Not only does He know everything about you, He knows everything about life. All He wants is that you say, “Yes, Lord, I’m ready.” He’s experienced in dealing with all kinds of people, and He knows exactly what to do with someone like you.

Trust Him with your life. Stay at the centre of His will, and you’ll never lose. 1 Peter 2:6 says, “… he that believeth on him shall not be confounded”; that means you’ll never be disgraced or put to the blush for trusting in Him. Therefore, be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and submit to His dream for you.

PRAYER:

Dear heavenly Father, what comfort, confidence, and blessed assurance to know that I can trust you with my life; the only One who’s faithful and true. The future belongs to you; therefore, I put myself into your guiding arms, under the lordship of love, trusting you infinitely to be led by your Word and your Spirit, as I fulfil my destiny in you, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Acts 26:16-18; Psalm 18:30; Proverbs 16:3 NIV

Revelation 7 & Amos 5-9

Revelation 13:11-18 & Micah 7

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2020
*GOOD MORNING PRECIOUS SAINTS RHEMA FOR YOU TODAY*

*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES TUESDAY 29TH DECEMBER.*

*EXPRESS HIS NATURE .*

*And be constantly renewed in the spirit of your mind [having a fresh mental and spiritual attitude], And put on the new nature (the regenerate self) created in God’s image, [Godlike] in true righteousness and holiness (Ephesians 4:23-24 AMPC).*

Being born again, you have the life and nature of God. You were recreated in righteousness and true holiness, to express the will and nature of the Father. Your spirit was recreated in the image and likeness of God. In other words, you were created to be like Him, and to function like Him.

It’s thus possible for you to express His will and nature, His life and divine attributes that are in your spirit. The Spirit’s admonition in our opening verse to “Put on the new man which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness” simply means to express His life of righteousness in you. In every matter, in every place, at every opportunity, let His righteousness be expressed through you. In anything that you’re involved in, you bear testimony by your life, actions and words to the character of God! Hallelujah!

You’re His expression and extension to your world; this has always been His dream: to express Himself fully in, and through you. Only through you can He show forth His goodness, grace, wisdom and excellence to the world. The natural or unregenerate man can’t know who God is until they meet you.

Make it your life’s work that through the Holy Spirit, everywhere you are, you’ll manifest Christ; you’ll manifest His glory; you’ll express the God-life, for that’s your calling.

*CONFESSION*

I give expression to the life of Christ and His nature of righteousness in me. I’m His extension in the world today, manifesting His glory, majesty, dominion, wisdom and strength. Through me, He establishes His righteousness and love in the earth and in the hearts of men. His righteousness continually reigns through me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

*1 Corinthians 1:30* But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

*1 Peter 2:9 AMPC* But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan* Revelation 20 & Zechariah 12-14

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan* Revelation 21:13-27 & Zechariah 13-14

*We trust you have been blessed by this devotional. We invite you to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life by praying thus:*

_“O Lord God, I believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, Son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He’s alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life; I’m born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul! I’m now a child of God. Hallelujah!”_

*REMAIN BLESSED *

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 7:43am On Dec 30, 2020
*Rhapsody Of Realities*
_HE’S MINDFUL OF YOUR WORK_

*HAVE YOU DOWNLOADED THE UPDATED RHAPSODY OF REALITIES APP? USE THE LINK BELOW:*

Wednesday, December 30th.
Pastor Chris

```For God, the Faithful One, is not unfair. How can he forget the work you have done for him? He remembers the love you demonstrate as you continually serve his beloved ones for the glory of his name (Hebrews 6:10 TPT).```

This is as inspiring as it’s comforting!Everything you do for the Lord is recorded, and He rewards you for it. He’s mindful of your work and labour of love. You may have been told you were wasting your time or being foolish for preaching the Gospel and serving the Lord as you do, but God cares about your work. Therefore, keep at it.

He said in Revelation 22:12, “And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.” What a day that will be! What a day to look forward to! So I urge you with the same words of the Spirit by the Apostle Paul in 1 Corinthians 15:58, “Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.”

There may be times that you’re about the Lord’s work and there seem to be adversities on every side; don’t despair. At such times, always remember that the Lord isn’t unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love. He’ll reward you for all that you do, and have done in and for His Kingdom.

He knows about your tears in intercession; your passion in prayer for lost souls. He’s aware of all your financial contributions to the spread of the Gospel, and your personal evangelical efforts to win souls for Christ. He’s aware of all the sacrifices you’ve made for His Name’s sake; the time, money, family, friends and relationships you gave up for Him! He hasn’t forgotten.

Your blessing isn’t deferred but begins here on earth (read Mark 10:29-31). You’re never a fool for your devotion to Christ. Your faith, hope and love are not in vain. Keep doing all that the Lord inspires you to do for Him; keep spreading His glory through your works of righteousness in your world, and in the regions beyond.

*PRAYER*
_Dear heavenly Father, with an unwavering commitment and renewed vigour, I give my time, resources, money and all in my care for the Gospel. I yield myself to your Spirit for greater service, passionately seeking the expansion of your Kingdom, for I know that greater blessings are mine in Christ Jesus, with greater honours. Amen._

*|| Matthew 16:26-27 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works. ||*

*|| 2 John 1:8 AMPC Look to yourselves (take care) that you may not lose (throw away or destroy) all that we and you have labored for, but that you may [persevere until you] win and receive back a perfect reward [in full]. ||*

*|| 2 Timothy 4:5-8 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry. For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought a good fight, I have finished [my] course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. ||*

Revelation 21 & Malachi 1-2

Revelation 22:1-10 & Malachi 1-2

Let us know that you made that declaration by sending a mail to info@rhapsodyofrealities.org

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
*GOOD MORNING PRECIOUS SAINT RHEMA FOR YOU TODAY *

*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES TUESDAY 5TH JANUARY 2021*

*THE WORD IN YOU*

*Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom... (Colossians 3:16).*

Your reaction to challenges and adversities of life will be to the extent of how much of the Word is richly deposited in your spirit. In the day of
crisis, you can only pull from the reservoir of the Word in you. If the Word isn’t dwelling in you richly, your response would be from your head, and out of fear; and that wouldn’t work.

Take for instance a situation has arisen in your health; if you’ve programmed yourself through the years with the Word, you’d be unperturbed, regardless of the bad prognosis. This is because you have the knowledge that you’re an associate of the God-kind, an offspring of God, with the divine nature. Hallelujah!

The Word of God that you’ve imbibed—that has gained the ascendancy in your spirit—is what puts you over in the day of trouble. That’s why you must meditate on the Word consciously, so it’s not only in your head, but settled in your heart, permeating every fibre of your being! When the Word is in your heart strong, the necessary result is that you’d speak it forth, for, from the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.

With the Word richly in you, if you ever notice any anomaly in any part of your body, instead of reacting in fear, you’d affirm the Word because you have a different, solid, valid and divine information in your spirit through the Word, keeping you victorious in all circumstances. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*

The Word of God is effective and producing results in me NOW! Christ is alive in me through the Word and the Holy Spirit. Therefore, I’m victorious in all circumstances today. I walk in His glory, heaping success upon success, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Luke 1:37 AMPC; Colossians 3:16; Joshua 1:8 AMPC

*1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN*
Matthew 5:1-20 & Genesis 12-14

*2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN*
Matthew 3:1-9 & Genesis 5

*REMAIN BLESSED *

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 8:45am On Jan 06, 2021

*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES WEDNESDAY 6TH JANUARY 2021*

*RIGHTEOUSNESS GIVES YOU DOMINION.*

*For If By One Man’s Offence Death Reigned By One; Much More They Which Receive Abundance Of Grace And Of The Gift Of Righteousness Shall Reign In Life By One, Jesus Christ (Romans 5:17)*

The literal translation of the word “REIGN” in the verse above is to “KING” or “BE KING”; it’s the verb of kingship. So, you could actually say, *They Which Receive Abundance Of Grace And Of The Gift Of Righteousness Shall “King” Or “Be Kings” In Life By Jesus Christ.*

Revelation 1:6 says *He’s Made Us Kings And Priests Unto God; And What Do Kings Do? They Rule And Reign; They Exercise Authority And Dominion Over Their Realm.* In the opening verse above, we reign in the realm of life.

*Righteousness Is The Divine Acquittal By Faith, On The Basis Of The New Creation In Christ Jesus. It’s A Gift From God To The Whole World, Activated For Those Who Receive And Confess The Lordship Of Jesus.* THEY’RE THE ONES TO REIGN IN LIFE! The Amplified version says *…They Shall Reign As Kings In Life.*

Righteousness gives you dominion; righteousness consciousness eliminates guilt, condemnation or inferiority, and places you above Satan and his accusations. It also gives you the boldness and confidence to pray to God and expect answers. *You’re Unafraid And Unashamed Before Him, Because You Have Peace With Him Through The Lord Jesus Christ* (Romans 5:1).

Without an understanding of righteousness, you really can’t live victoriously over the adversary and adversities. You’ll be subject to the elements of this world, whereas you’re meant to rule and reign over them.

*Become More Conscious That You’re The Righteousness Of God In Christ Jesus. Stay And Live In The Word.* Declare in faith, *I’m A King And I Reign In Righteousness; I’m Superior To Satan, His Demons And Circumstances.* By the power of Jesus Christ, the whole world is subdued before you. *You Have The Dominion Over Satan And The Rulers Of The Darkness Of This World!* Glory to God!

*CONFESSION:*

I’m righteousness-conscious. I have the mastery over circumstances, demons and their manipulations. The angels of God minister in my behalf, even now, for I’ve received an overflowing of God’s grace and I’m made a champion in this life. Hallelujah!

*Further Study:*

*Romans 5:20-21.*
20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:
21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

*Romans 5:17 AMPC.*
17 For if because of one man’s trespass (lapse, offense) death reigned through that one, much more surely will those who receive [God’s] overflowing grace (unmerited favor) and the free gift of righteousness [putting them into right standing with Himself] reign as kings in life through the one Man Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).

*Daily Scripture Reading Plan:*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:*
Matthew 5: 21-48 & Genesis 15-17.

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:*
Matthew 3:10-17 & Genesis 6.

*REMAIN BLESSED *

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 10:15am On Jan 07, 2021

*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES THURSDAY 7TH JANUARY 2021*

*THE WORD IS OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLE*

*Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils (1 Timothy 4:1).*

In these end times before the Rapture of the Church, one of the phenomena we’ll witness is apostasy (2 Thessalonians 2:3). Many will fall away
from the Faith, because they gave heed to seducing spirits—spirits that lure people from believing in God, from believing the truth. These spirits lure men from the right path, to give attention to teachings, assertions and instructions of demons.

The doctrines of demons aren’t new. Eve sinned against God through a doctrine of Satan. Satan lied to her, lured her from the truth, and she was deceived (1 Timothy 2:14). Satan didn’t have any personal contact with her; he worked through the serpent to question the veracity of God’s instructions. The serpent suggested something else to her, which was a perversion of God’s Word. He said to her, *“...Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?”* (Genesis 3:1).

It’s like what you find in certain circles today; while the Word of God teaches, “Love who you marry,” they say, “Marry who you love.” What are they aiming at? The idea of same-sex marriage! So, a man can say, *“Well, marriage is about love; I’m in love with another man.”* That’s the seduction; a doctrine of demons!

Many are being subtly lured into the wrong path, with scriptures being misinterpreted, and they think everything is fine; something is wrong. The Bible says, *”Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith...”* (2 Corinthians 13:5 NIV).

There’s no other way to examine yourself besides the Word of God.
There’ll never be an updating of the Bible. What you believe and live by must be consistent with what the Bible says. The Word of God is, and must be, your guiding principle for life. That Word says, *“Surely you know that the wicked will not possess God’s Kingdom. Do not fool yourselves; people who are immoral or who worship idols or are adulterers or homosexual perverts or who steal or are greedy or are drunkards or who slander others or are thieves—none of these will possess God’s Kingdom”* (1 Corinthians 6:9-10 GNB).

*PRAYER*

Dear Father, thank you for your Word, which is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. I believe, accept and live by your Word only. My!thoughts, choices, ideas, opinions and decisions are subject to your Word. My steps are ordered by your Word, which is my ever-dependable guide, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

1 Corinthians 3:11; Romans 12:2; 2 Corinthians 13:5 NIV

Matthew 6:1-18 & Genesis 18-19

Matthew 4:1-11 & Genesis 7

*REMAIN BLESSED *

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 11:25am On Jan 09, 2021

*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SATURDAY 9TH JANUARY 2021*

*MANIFEST HIS GLORY*

*But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvellous light (1 Peter 2:9 AMPC).*

One of the most beautiful revelations in the Word of God is the truth that as new creations, we’re the glory of God in a dark and cynical world. We’re the solution to the darkness in the world. The Bible says, *“For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people...”* (Isaiah 60:2).

The gross darkness in the world is the indication that it’s your time to shine and light up your world. Romans 8:19 says, *“For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.”* The world is waiting for you to manifest the glory of God, to free it from decay and corrupting influences of Satan.

Psalm 74:20 says the dark places of the earth are filled with the habitations of cruelty. That’s talking about spiritual darkness and wickedness that’s prevalent in today’s world. But when you show up, the darkness and cruelty are dispelled. When you come into the world of the unsaved, bearing the light of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, salvation comes to them.

You give meaning, direction and beauty to your world. You’re the light in a dark world and the salt of the earth. Jesus said, *“...as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you”* (John 20:21). He sent us to bring glory, excellence and meaning to the lives of those in our world. This is your ministry. This is your life.

*CONFESSION*

I’m the manifestation, the out-shining of the glory of God. His splendour, excellence and perfection are expressed through me. And despite the darkness and hardship in today’s world, I’m more than a conqueror, for Christ in me is the hope of glory! I walk in the glory—in my health, academics, job, business, family and finances. Praise God!

John 17:22; Romans 8:30

Matthew 7:7-29 & Genesis 23-24

Matthew 5:1-10 & Genesis 9

*REMAIN BLESSED *

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
*Rhapsody Of Realities*
_THE AFFIRMATION PRINCIPLE_

*_GET READY FOR THE SOON COMING OF JESUS CHRIST!_*

Sunday, January 10th.
Pastor Chris

```But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation (Romans 10:8-10).```

It’s astonishing that many make light of the above verses and miss the amazing revelation it brings to the Church. It’s like what’s revealed in Hebrews 13:5-6: “Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.”

In these verses, the Spirit gives an important counsel at the beginning of the fifth verse. He says let your manner of life be without covetousness, and be content with what you have. He could have stopped there, but He didn’t. Rather, He continued and gave us the reason He made the statement in the first place, which we find in the concluding part of verse five: “...for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.” Had he stopped here, it would have meant He merely wanted us to see a promise, which would have been okay. However, He reveals something quite profound in the next verse and says, “…So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.” Herein is the affirmation principle: “God has said, so that you may boldly say….”

God gave us His Word, so that you may boldly respond in consonance with it. That’s what changes your life. The promise alone doesn’t change your life; the principle must be applied.

In applying the principle, you don’t merely “quote” what God has said; you give your personal faith-response to the Word, on the basis of your understanding of His required response. An accurate response is learned through the Word, and the Holy Spirit. He gave us mouths so we can vocalize and use His Word to mould and shape our lives and destinies in the direction of His perfect will. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*
_Precious Father, you’ve translated me from the domain of darkness into your glorious Kingdom of light, where I reign and rule over circumstances. My prosperity is independent of financial conditions of nations and governments. Through my confession of your Word, I’m on a perpetual victory parade, in Jesus’ Name. Amen._

*|| 2 Corinthians 4:13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak; ||*

*|| Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. ||*

*1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:*
Matthew 8:1-27 & Genesis 25-26

*2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:*
Matthew 5:11-20 & Genesis 10

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2021
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES.*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL.*

*BOLDNESS IN THE DAY OF CRISIS.*

*TUESDAY 12TH JANUARY 2021.*

*PASTOR CHRIS.*

Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:17).

A few years ago, a certain Christian brother was kidnapped by a cult. When they arrived at the kidnappers’ shrine, he saw the skulls of several people who had been beheaded; and shortly after their arrival, the ritualists began to call their latest captives one after the other to the slaughter slab.

Suddenly, the brother began to speak in other tongues. As he spoke in tongues, one of the ritualists came to shut him up, but he spoke in tongues even louder. While everyone else was enveloped in fear, he spoke out in tongues! Soon enough, pandemonium erupted amongst the ritualists and they kicked him out of their midst. He was freed.

That brother’s experience reveals what happens when you’re full of the Spirit; you’re bold! At that moment when trouble strikes, the power of the Holy Spirit would rise in you; words will come out of you in torrents of divine energy.

Victory is assured in the fullness of the Spirit. When trouble comes, you’re ready; you’re bold in the day of crisis. The word “judgment” is from the Greek word, “krisis”—the derivative of the English word “crisis.” It depicts a time of intense difficulty or danger.

There have been times when it was said that a Christian was travelling in a bus, and there was a terrible accident, and everybody died. Was the Christian supposed to die with them? No! He was supposed to have boldness in the time of crisis.

He could have declared at that moment, “In the Name of Jesus, I’m preserved! I don’t die!” He may not even need to say anything at all, because he was already prayed up before he got on the bus. The Bible doesn’t say, “…that we may shout in the day of crisis”; no, it says we may have boldness in the day of crisis. With that boldness of the Spirit, you’ll prevail, irrespective of the circumstances or crisis. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION:*
With boldness and an undeniable faith, I reign in this life. It makes no difference what I face, I refuse to be anxious or afraid. I declare peace and calmness over circumstances; I’m bold and confident to face life and win, because greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world. Hallelujah!

1 JOHN 4:17-18; PROVERBS 24:10; PROVERBS 28:1

MATTHEW 9:18-38 & GENESIS 29-30

MATTHEW 5:31-40 & GENESIS 12

Today's Audio
https:///Rhapsodyaudio

*EXCERPT FROM:* Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 8:16am On Jan 13, 2021
*Rhapsody Of Realities*
_THE PLACE CALLED CHRIST_

Wednesday, January 13th.
Pastor Chris

```Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son (Colossians 1:13).```

As read in our theme verse, you’ve been translated from the domain of darkness into the kingdom of God’s dear Son; that’s your new place in life. It’s the place called “Christ,” where you reign and rule with dominion over darkness.

If for example you’ve been experiencing demonic oppression at night or having nightmares, perhaps it’s because you didn’t know who you are and where you are. Now that you know, it should never happen again.

Jesus said, “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free” (John 8:32). You don’t need deliverance; you got your deliverance when you came into Christ. The Bible says, “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature…” (2 Corinthians 5:17). Colossians 2:6 says, “So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him” (NIV).

Live your life IN CHRIST! Carry the Christatmosphere everywhere you go. You’re shielded, protected and kept by His power in your new home (Christ). It has to become as real to you as the house in which you live physically. Become conscious of this and you’ll never know frustration or discouragement, fear, sickness, disease or infirmity.

You may say, “Pastor Chris, what if I’ve been born again for many years, but right now, I’m going through some trouble in my body?” Simple: with the understanding that you’re in Christ, and your authority in Him, just say, “In the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I stand in that which belongs to me! I reject the pain! I reject the infirmity, and I stand strong in Christ!” Then wrap your arms around your body and say, “Body, comply!”

Your body has no option than to comply. You’re not in Satan’s domain; you’re in Christ, the place of great glory and dominion, with power over Satan, sickness, disease and death. Blessed be God!

*CONFESSION*
_I’ve been taken out of the power, dominion, control, and authority of darkness, into absolute safety! I live in the presence of God, and function with the dominion of Christ; I’m seated with Christ in the realm of glory—too far and too high from Satan’s domain! I’m superior to Satan! Hallelujah!_

*|| 2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. ||*

*|| Ephesians 2:6 And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus: ||*

*|| Colossians 1:12-14 AMPC Giving thanks to the Father, Who has qualified and made us fit to share the portion which is the inheritance of the saints (God’s holy people) in the Light. 13 [The Father] has delivered and drawn us to Himself out of the control and the dominion of darkness and has transferred us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, 14 In Whom we have our redemption through His blood, [which means] the forgiveness of our sins. ||*

Matthew 10:1-23 & Genesis 31-33

Matthew 5:41-48 & Genesis 13

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///3jz19fM)*

*PEACE AND RIGHTEOUSNESS.*

Friday January 15th, 2021
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

_*And the work of righteousness shall be peace… (Isaiah 32:17).*_

Psalm 85:10-11 tells us something beautiful; it says, _*“Mercy and truth are met together; RIGHTEOUSNESS AND PEACE HAVE KISSED EACH OTHER. Truth shall spring out of the earth; and righteousness shall look down from heaven.”*_ In the New Testament, mercy and truth have met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other. Romans 5:1 says, “Therefore being declared righteous by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.”

The Greek word translated “justified” in the KJV is “Dikaioo,” which means to be acquitted and declared righteous. Now that you’ve been declared righteous and have right standing with God by faith, you have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ; you’re at one with Him. The word “peace” is the Greek, “eirene” which means to be set at one again, to be brought into harmony, concord, safety, with God.

There’s no need for you to be afraid that one day, God will recall all your wrongs and punish you for your sins. You’ve come home to Him; you’re now at rest in Him through Christ Jesus. He made it possible; it’s the result of His righteousness that you’ve received. He’s brought you to Himself. There’s a oneness now: _*“For he is our peace, who hath made both one…Having abolished in his flesh the enmity…to make in himself…one new man, so making peace; And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross… And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh…”*_
(Ephesians 2:14-17).

*What can you see? �*

“The Extent of your vision is the boundary of your Blessing” Pastor Chris.

Expand your Vision and walk in the Reality of God’s plan for your life each day!

Discover how through the New ROR Mobile App 3.0!

Download from Google Play store.��
https:///3jz19fM

_*Download, Subscribe & Share.*_

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I thank you for my glorious life in Christ, and my oneness with you. Your righteousness has produced peace in me; peace with prosperity! Thank you for this awesome life of dominion and joy, in
Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*Every month millions of copies are distributed free to orphanages, schools, hospitals, prisons, homes of the elderly, government institutions and various cities around the world. Be a part via:* http:///RORsponsorship

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *John 14:27* Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. *||*

*||* *Ephesians 2:14-17 NIV* For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, 15 by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace, 16 and in one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility. 17 He came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near. *||*

*BECOME A RHAPSODY INFLUENCER:* https:///2PC9lOZ

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 11:1-30 & Genesis 36-37

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 6:14-24 & Genesis 15

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 10:37am On Jan 17, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 17

RECOGNIZING OUR AUTHORITY IN HIS NAME

Pastor Chris

And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 2:6).

There’s so much that we can do when we take advantage of our authority and dominion in Christ. Too many Christians have been too quiet about many things, living as though they’re victims in life; no! Take charge; you’re in office.

You’re seated with Christ in the place of power, in the position of authority; you have His dominion; it’s yours by right; so, use it! Make things right in your life, in your home, in your ministry, job, business, city, nation, etc., using the Name of Jesus. That Name is greater than every government, or institution, name or title that could be conferred, both in this world and in the world to come.

Jesus Christ is LORD over all, and the God of all flesh. With this knowledge, you can, and should, put a stop to the uprisings, wars, epidemics, wickedness, perils, and havocs the devil concocts and attempts to wreak around the world. Putting a stop to these things is simple: Use the authority and power of His Name in prayer!

The Message translation gives an excellent rendering of Ephesians 1:20-22. It says, “…God raised him from death and set him on a throne in deep heaven, in charge of running the universe, everything from galaxies to governments, no name and no power exempt from his rule. And not just for the time being, but forever. He is in charge of it all, has the final word on everything….” This is extraordinary.

However, He’s not in charge and ruling if you do nothing. The way He runs the earth and sets things in order is through us, the Church. We’re His seed, prolonging His days; He rules through us. When you speak, it’s Him speaking. When you take action against the forces of darkness and wickedness in your nation, that’s Him taking an action.

Satan has no chance if you’d recognise and take advantage of your position and ability in Christ—the glory and power you wield in His Name! Even now, use that authority! Declare in the Name of Jesus, the specific changes you want in any area of your life and you’ll have a testimony. Blessed be God!

CONFESSION
I’m seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above all the hardships, troubles, perils and corrupting influences in the world. I dominate and triumph over circumstances today. Christ reigns and rules through me; His dominion and righteousness are expressed through me. Blessed be His Name forever.

FURTHER STUDY
Ephesians 2:5-6 AMPC; Philippians 2:9-10

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 12:22-50 & Genesis 40-41

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 7:1-12 & Genesis 17

Today's Rhapsody in Audio Format: https:///Rhapsodyaudio

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 9:23am On Jan 18, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 18

THE GLORIOUS RESULT OF HIS SUFFERING

Pastor Chris

According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue (2 Peter 1:3).

The Christian is called into a life of glory and excellence. He’s the fruit of Christ’s suffering. The Bible talks about the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow (1 Peter 1:11). You’re the glory He foresaw, for which He endured the Cross and despised the shame (Hebrews 12:2). You’re the glorious result of His suffering.

Jesus Christ is the effulgence of the Father’s glory; the express image of His Person (Hebrews 1:3). And that’s exactly what He’s made you, for the Bible says as He is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:17). He said, “And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one” (John 17:22). Live with this consciousness every day!

2 Corinthians 3:18 explains it some more. It lets us know that the Word of God is a mirror: “But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.” A mirror reflects whatever is set before it. If you stood in front of a mirror, you’d see your own reflection. The Word of God is a mirror, and the image of you that it reflects is “the glory of God”; that’s who you really are!

You’ve been glorified with Jesus. You have His life and His righteousness now, with the same Holy Spirit who raised Him from death, at work in you. This is huge! God chose you to show forth His praises and manifest His glory in the earth: “But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light” (1 Peter 2:9).

PRAYER
Thank you Father, for I’ve been brought out of sin, sickness, disease, depression, poverty, frustrations and everything associated with Satan and darkness, into your eternal glory—where I shine and reign gloriously in life by grace, through righteousness. My journey is one of glory, triumph, success and prosperity. Glory to your Name forever!

FURTHER STUDY
1 Peter 2:9 AMPC; Romans 8:16-17

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 13:1-23 & Genesis 42-43

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 7:13-20 & Genesis 18

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 8:31am On Jan 19, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY 19

THE WORD OF FAITH IN YOUR MOUTH

Pastor Chris

But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach (Romans 10:cool.

The Word of God in your mouth is where the victory is. 2 Corinthians 4:13 says, “We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak.” You’re a victor in Christ Jesus, and you maintain that victory by your faith-filled words. It makes no difference what happens around you, speak as a victor. Speak righteousness; speak success, glory and excellence.

Victors don’t talk fear, lack or weakness; they speak the wisdom of God: “Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world...But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery…” (1 Corinthians 2:6-7). Others may be griping over the darkness in today’s world, the decimation of global markets and world economies; none of these should move you, because you’re not of this world.

When men are cast down, you’re to say, “I’m lifted! The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; I have a goodly heritage; my prosperity is independent of circumstances.” That’s how victors talk; they respond to circumstances and situations with the Word; they say what God has said.

Hebrews 13:5-6 says, “…he hath said… So that we may boldly say….” If you’ve been experiencing symptoms of an ailment, for example, don’t voice the symptoms; declare healing and health. If you were feeling weak, declare strength; affirm that the life of God in you is superior, and therefore destroys and dispels every sickness, disease and pain from your body.

1 John 5:4 says, “For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.” Keep affirming your righteousness and triumphant life in Christ! Reign and rule over circumstances with the Word of faith in your mouth.

CONFESSION
My life is the revelation of the glory of God, the testimony of His grace and righteousness. I’m victorious always and in all things; fruitful, productive and effective in the ministry of the Gospel. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
Mark 11:22-23; Joshua 1:8

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 13:24-43 & Genesis 44-45

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 7:21-29 & Genesis 19

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 6:13am On Jan 20, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY 20

VICTORIES ONLY

Pastor Chris

But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day (Proverbs 4:18).

In Christ, we have the transcendent life; we win always! We have an ever-joyous life, with power over crises and dominion over circumstances. This is our normal life in Christ. Does this mean as Christians, we don’t face challenges? That’s not what it means! Rather, it means irrespective of the magnitude or fierceness of the challenges we face, there’s only one outcome: we win!

You’ll have to face trials, tests and difficulties, but the Word says, “...In all these things, we are more than conquerors...” (Romans 8:37). 2 Corinthians 2:14 says, “Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ….” Our victory in Christ isn’t sometimes, but ALWAYS, irrespective of kind and place.

The challenges and crises of life are for your promotion. Never be intimidated; you’ve already overcome them in Christ (1 John 4:4). In Christ, you have a life of peace, strength, health and prosperity; a life of glory and power. Colossians 1:27 says, “…Christ in you, the hope of glory.” Christ is your guarantee of a victorious and glorious life. Learn to trust in Him, and follow His Word, putting it to work in your life.

CONFESSION
I have and enjoy the transcendent life; victories unlimited! I’m making progress with giant strides, from glory to glory. When men are cast down, I’m lifted, because greater is He that’s in me, than he that’s in the world. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
Romans 8:35-37; 2 Corinthians 2:14 MSG

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 13:44-14:1-12 & Genesis 46-48

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 8:1-11 & Genesis 20

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 8:07am On Jan 21, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY 21

SEE BY THE WORD AND SPEAK ACCORDINGLY

Pastor Chris

While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal (2 Corinthians 4:18).

We’re not supposed to be victims in the earth, but victors. But many Christians live as victims, as captives of adverse circumstances, because they neither see nor live by the Word. The adversities, pressures and difficulties of life aren’t a factor. Paul, in the preceding verse to our opening scripture, calls them “light affliction, which is but for a moment….”

In other words, to you, that problem or adverse circumstance may have been for ten years, but it’s subject to change, and guaranteed to work for you a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory. How? The answer is what we read in our opening verse! Stop looking at your present physical condition; see the invisible.

When you see the invisible, the wilderness experience will end. See God doing great things in your life and through your life this year. See yourself prosperous, healthy, vibrant and strong. See yourself walking in victory and in the glory of God. See the picture, accept it, and speak accordingly. Consider the story of Abraham in Genesis 17. He took his gaze off what his physical senses dictated to him and looked at the invisible through the eyes of the spirit. He saw himself as the father of many, just as God had said.

The Apostle Paul, in Romans 4:17, explains to us that Abraham believed what God had said concerning him: “(As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.”

This is the beginning of a new year; something you must do consciously and consistently every day is to boldly declare who you really are. Don’t speak failure; don’t speak defeat. Have the right vision. See from God’s perspective. Meditate on and declare His Word.

When you affirm what God has said about you, your soul will be adjusted to act that way. Whatever God has said about you, endorse it, believe it, and affirm it to yourself consistently (Hebrews 13:5-6). Consciously programme your life with the Word of God.

CONFESSION
I see myself making progress with giant strides; my path is that of the just that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. My focus is on the Lord and His Word; His Wisdom guides and rules my life. I see and walk in victory, health, prosperity and joy, now and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
2 Corinthians 5:7; Hebrews 12:2; 2 Corinthians 4:13

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 14:13-36 & Genesis 49-50

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 8:12-22 & Genesis 21

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 7:33am On Jan 22, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 22

CELEBRATE WHEN THE SQUEEZE IS ON

Pastor Chris

For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal (2 Corinthians 4:17-18).

Why should a Christian read the scriptures, like our theme verse above and still gripe and moan about challenges? It makes no difference the pressure you face from the adversary; refuse to give in. Never be flustered by circumstances or threats.

Christ lives in you and He’s the greater One. Therefore, when you face crises, declare, “Greater is He that’s in me than all the adversities and adversaries that could ever come against me!” Whatever you may be going through today is a light affliction; it came “to pass.” So refuse to allow anything steal your joy.

Even our transient troubles produce for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory. The Word says so; hence, it’s the only outcome to expect. That’s why you must rejoice in the face of adversity. James 1:2 (TPT) says, “…when it seems as though you are facing nothing but difficulties see it as an invaluable opportunity to experience the greatest joy that you can!”

Celebrate and rejoice in the Lord when the squeeze is on. Don’t focus on the problem. Fix your gaze on Jesus, the author and finisher of your faith. In Him you triumph ALWAYS, and in every situation. Glory to God!

CONFESSION
I rejoice in the Lord, His eternal Word and power to put me over all adversities. The Lord is the strength of my life, and I fear nothing and no one. In Him I triumph gloriously always and in every situation, reigning in righteousness, and growing in grace, wisdom and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
2 Corinthians 4:17-18 AMPC; Romans 5:3-4 MSG; Hebrews 12:2

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 15:1-28 & Exodus 1-2

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 8:23-34 & Genesis 22

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 7:59am On Jan 23, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY 23

THE CHURCH IS THE FULLNESS OF CHRIST

Pastor Chris

And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the pre-eminence (Colossians 1:18).

Did you know that Jesus isn’t complete without us? And by “us,” I mean the Church. We’re inseparably united with Him (1 Corinthians 6:17). Ephesians 1:22-23 says He “…put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, Which is his body, the fullness of him that filleth all in all.” He’s the one who fills everything (Ephesians 4:10), yet His fullness is the Church, which is His body.

This should help you understand your importance and relevance to Christ. You’re “in Him,” and He’s “in you.” Through you, He expresses His love to the world, and establishes His Kingdom in the earth. You’re His extension in the earth, because you hail from Him and are connected to Him. He said in John 15:5, “I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.” It’s the Father’s grand design for Him to need us just as we need Him: He’s our glory as we are His glory.

In John 17:19-21, Jesus prayed, “…that they also might be sanctified through the truth. Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.” This prayer of Jesus is fulfilled in us today; He’s made us one with divinity.

1 Corinthians 12:13 says, “For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body….” Then, 1 Corinthians 6:17 declares, “…he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.” We’re literally mingled with the Spirit as one divine creation: “For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit” (1 Corinthians 12:13). Blessed be God!

CONFESSION
I belong in the family of Christ—the Church! And in Christ, I’m in health, wealth, splendour, prosperity and glory. The glory of God is seen and manifested through me to my world. My life is a continuous manifestation of Christ and the supernatural! Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY
1 Corinthians 6:17;1 John 4:17

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 15:29-16:1-12 & Exodus 3-5

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 9:1-13 & Genesis 23

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 6:02am On Jan 25, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 25

THE FULLNESS OF THE SPIRIT

Pastor Chris

He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water (John 7:38)

Why would any Christian read this and still be asking for more power or double portion anointing? It’s a contradiction! You have the Spirit living in you in His fullness. The anointing is the effect of the power and presence of the Holy Spirit; why ask for the effect when you have the causative personality in you?

The Holy Spirit is the power, strength, and wisdom of God. He’s the Spirit of grace and He lives in you as a person. He took up His abode in you with the totality of His being. The fullness of His glory and power should be freely expressed in and through you.

The Holy Spirit in you makes you more than a man. There’s a divine energy working in you; it doesn’t burn out, neither does it require replenishing. Refuse therefore to be limited by your physical ability; your potentials are limitless! The Holy Spirit works in you mightily to achieve results that are beyond human ability and comprehension (Colossians 1:29). Affirm this in your life always.

Philippians 2:13 says, “For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.” The God that works in you is the Holy Spirit; He causes you to be willing, and then propels you to do the Father’s will. You can stir up His power to flow in and through you more by speaking in tongues, and meditating on the Word. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I’m full of power, grace and glory, because the Holy Spirit lives in me in His fullness! He’s my ability and the strength of my life. I’m perfected in Him, exuding His righteousness, peace, joy and excellence, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
John 3:34; Ephesians 3:17-19

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 17:14-18:1-14 & Exodus 8-9

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 9:27-38 & Genesis 25

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY 27

PEACE IS FROM GOD

Pastor Chris

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world (John 16:33).

Paul the Apostle declared: “But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not…” (2 Corinthians 4:3-4). The god of this world is Satan, and he’s the one responsible for the mess and chaos in the world.

The way the world is right now, the structures and systems of the world that’s driven by selfishness, wickedness, greed and hatred is designed by Satan. The implication of this is that the systems and structures of this world can never give peace. Peace is from God, just as righteousness is from God.

It’s impossible for people who have never received the life and nature of God to deliver true peace. Not even your family and friends can give you lasting peace, happiness, and joy. In John 14:27, Jesus said, “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” Blessed Be God!

The peace the world is looking for is in Jesus Christ; no wonder it eludes them, because they’re searching for it in the wrong places. The Bible says, “...When they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape” (1 Thessalonians 5:3). This is the dilemma that the world is in today.

In our theme verse, Jesus said, “...In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.” He overcame the world and gave you the victory over the world. It makes no difference what’s going on in the world, be at peace.

The peace that you have in your spirit is the peace of Jesus Christ; it gives you power over crises. Even in adverse circumstances, when it seems there’s trouble everywhere, His peace garrisons your heart and mind, causing you to be at rest in prosperity. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
No matter what happens, irrespective of the turmoil, I’m unperturbed; I have the peace of Jesus Christ in my heart. Therefore, I’m full of confidence, because the Champion of Peace is my Lord! I have peace without agitation, full of rest and prosperity. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY
Isaiah 9:6; Isaiah 26:3; John 14:27

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 19:1-15 & Exodus 13-14

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 10:12-22 & Genesis 27

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES
THURSDAY 28
BLESSINGS IN HIS PRESENCE
Pastor Chris
And it came to pass on a certain day, as he was teaching, that there were Pharisees and doctors of the law sitting by, which were come out of every town of Galilee, and Judaea, and Jerusalem: and the power of the Lord was present to heal them (Luke 5:17).
Sometime ago, I was in a programme with several ministers from different countries. During the Question and Answer segment, many of them asked questions bothering on various subjects, and I shared with them answers from the Scriptures.
But while at it, I noticed by the Spirit that all the time they were asking the questions and we were looking through the Scriptures for the answers, the Spirit of God was ministering to us in a very special way. Several of them that came with heart conditions, chest problems and some other ailments suddenly realized they had been healed. The ailments they came into the meeting with were no longer there!
There were healing miracles everywhere even though we didn’t particularly pray for the sick. That‘s what happens in His presence; your questions are answered; problems are solved; burdens are lifted; His glory in your life is enriched and activated. Hallelujah!
When you’re under the influence and ministry of the Word and the Spirit of God, you notice something happening in your life, even though you may not be able to tell it in words immediately. That’s how so many people can be blessed at the same time in the presence of God.
In His presence, there’s guidance; there’s direction; there’s life! No wonder the psalmist exclaimed: “Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore” (Psalm 16:11). In His presence, you’re guided by His truth, into all truth; there’s revelation; every form of confusion gives way.
This year, make fellowship with God a priority. Study the Word voraciously and pray in tongues fervently EVERY DAY. He’s given us a life of fulfilment; a life of singing and praising and thanksgiving. Maintain and live in that glory every day and experience the supernatural; the joy, peace and prosperity that’s beyond this world. Glory to God!
CONFESSION
In fellowship, I receive God’s Word that puts me over in life, and my faith is built strong, causing me to ride upon the high places of the earth, walking in abundance, wisdom of the Spirit, and keeping me perpetually above all evil and terror, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
FURTHER STUDY
Psalm 133:1-3; John 16:13-14; Hebrews 10:25
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 19:16-20:1-16 & Exodus 15
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 10:23-33 & Genesis 28

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 9:47am On Jan 29, 2021
*Rhapsody Of Realities*
_HE LOVES YOU PERSONALLY_

Friday, January 29th.
Pastor Chris

```But the very hairs of your head are all numbered (Matthew 10:30).```

When we say, “God loves you,” what does that even mean to you? What is love? Love is that endearing value of a person that gives you a sense of his or her importance to you as the object of your favour. Therefore, that God loves you means you’re special and valuable to Him.

You’re so valuable to Him that He takes a record of even the hairs of your head. Jesus said every hair of your head is “numbered”; notice He didn’t say, “counted.” That means every strand of hair from your head has a code number from God; none of them falls off without Him recording it.

This is the care of God for each one of us. If you understand His love for you, all that crying and feeling sorry for yourself because of what you are going through, will be unnecessary. You’d give no room to selfishness and greed. He cares so much for you. He loves you personally, in particular.

1 Corinthians 12:27 says, “Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.” The word, “particular” is “meros” (Greek), which means individual parts, definite parts. The Amplified Classic version says, “Now you [collectively] are Christ’s body and [individually] you are members of it, each part severally and distinct [each with his own place and function].”

Ephesians 5:29 says, “For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church.” This is wonderful. With all the fear and discouragement in the world today, the Lord is bringing you this message as an indication of His love for you. He’s nourishing you through His Word to lift your spirit and strengthen your faith, because He cherishes you. You’re special to Him.

The Bible says, “Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God…” (1 John 3:1). The word “bestowed” also means “lavished”; the Father has lavished His love on you. It’s love without limits. Glory to His Name forever!

*PRAYER*
_Righteous and loving Father, thank you for loving me with an everlasting love. Your arms of love are ever outstretched to embrace me, and your love for me is unconditional and eternal. I walk every day in, and with, the consciousness of your unfailing love, even as I’ve become a vent of your liquid love to my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen._

*|| 1 John 3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. ||*

*|| 1 John 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. ||*

*|| Jeremiah 31:3 The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, [saying], Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. ||*

*|| Romans 8:35-38 TLB Who then can ever keep Christ’s love from us? When we have trouble or calamity, when we are hunted down or destroyed, is it because he doesn’t love us anymore? And if we are hungry or penniless or in danger or threatened with death, has God deserted us? 36 No, for the Scriptures tell us that for his sake we must be ready to face death at every moment of the day—we are like sheep awaiting slaughter; 37 but despite all this, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ who loved us enough to die for us. 38 For I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from his love. Death can’t, and life can’t. The angels won’t, and all the powers of hell itself cannot keep God’s love away. Our fears for today, our worries about tomorrow, ||*

Matthew 20:17-34 & Exodus 16-17

Matthew 10:34-42 & Genesis 29

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 9:52am On Jan 30, 2021
*Rhapsody Of Realities*
_STIR UP WHAT YOU’VE GOT_

Saturday, January 30th.
Pastor Chris

```Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands (2 Timothy 1:6).```

For the Christian, there’s no such thing as the Spirit coming afresh on you. There’s no fresh anointing coming upon you from anywhere; it’s not in the Bible. Some say they want a double-dose anointing. How can you get a double dose of something you already have in full?

There’s no place in the New Testament that suggests that you could have a double anointing or another anointing. Stop praying, crying and begging for what you already have! What the New Testament teaches is that when you received the Holy Spirit, you were anointed with the full measure of God. You’re replete with God.

Ephesians 3:19 says, “And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.” This is God’s purpose; all you have to do is to stir up what you’ve got inside you, to be filled. Stir up the Spirit, and let that power surge through your being. The Bible says, “And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit” (Ephesians 5:18). In other words, be always stirred in the Holy Ghost.

That’s what Paul told Timothy in our theme verse: to stir up the gift of God, the power of the Holy Spirit in him, which can be dormant unless you activate it, and He tells us how to do it: “Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God” (Ephesians 5:19-21).

*CONFESSION*
_I have the Holy Spirit without measure. I’m replete with God, full of Him, with all His power that gives me the dynamic ability to cause changes in my world. As I stir up that power in me, I’m infused with divine strength, and the glory of God is revealed through me, causing me to reign in righteousness, with dominion over circumstances. Hallelujah!_

*|| 2 Timothy 1:6 AMPC That is why I would remind you to stir up (rekindle the embers of, fan the flame of, and keep burning) the [gracious] gift of God, [the inner fire] that is in you by means of the laying on of my hands [with those of the elders at your ordination]. ||*

*|| Ephesians 5:18-19 And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; ||*

*|| John 3:34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure [unto him]. ||*

Matthew 21:1-32 & Exodus 18-19

Matthew 11:1-10 & Genesis 30

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 6:49am On Jan 31, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 31

THE MINISTRY OF LOVE

Pastor Chris

...Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will…remove thy candlestick out of his place… (Revelation 2:1-5).

Think about this: Even after the Lord praised the church in Ephesus for all their labour, He had something against them; they had left their first love. What was the first love? Evidently, it refers to their love and passion for Jesus Christ, shown through their love for the brethren.

The Ephesian church was a church that was known to love the Lord and the brethren. In Paul’s epistle to them, right from the first verse, he addressed them as the faithful in Christ Jesus: “…to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus” (Ephesians 1:1). In the fifteenth verse, he noted their love for all the saints. “Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints” (Ephesians 1:15). This was the first love he charged them with leaving in Revelation 2:4.

I John 4:20 says, “If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?” To love Jesus, you must express it in loving God’s people. By loving the brethren, you show that you love Christ. 1 Timothy 5:8 says, “But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel”

Paul was writing about God’s people and how their expression of the Gospel of Jesus Christ should be in their relationship with others. Jesus told the Ephesian church to do the “first works”: loving Christ so much that they express it in loving others. Thus, the love of God you demonstrate in action—towards those you can see—is so important. Do you remember those that labour or work with you? Do their conditions affect you or are you hard-hearted towards them?

Do you remember fellow ministers and neighbouring churches going through difficult times? These are things that must be foremost on your mind. If you’ve not been love-ruled, if your actions haven’t been motivated by love, just as Jesus told the Ephesian church to repent, you must repent as well.

He said if they didn’t repent, He’d take the church out of its place. That was what He meant by removing the candlestick out of his place; the church would no longer be there. This shows that the relevance of the Church is in its ministry of love. Walking in love has no alternative.

Make up your mind and train yourself to walk in love. Don’t be hardened against your brethren, your siblings or even strangers. Let your heart be softened and be easily stirred to help.

CONFESSION
The love-nature of God in my spirit causes me to radiate and express love to everyone. I’m full of love! I sincerely display kindness and grace, and speak and believe the best of others, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
1 John 4:18; Luke 23:33-34

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 21:33-22:1-14 & Exodus 20-21

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 11:11-20 & Genesis 31

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo To Write Book On Latter Rain Church / CEO Of The Mount Zion, Mike Bamiloye Marks His Wife's Birthday In Style / Testimonies of Victory over Trials and Tribulations of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 265
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.