Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY (3624 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 7:42am On Mar 06, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY 6

THINK BEYOND YOURSELF

Pastor Chris

Don’t push your way to the front; don’t sweet-talk your way to the top. Put yourself aside, and help others get ahead. Don’t be obsessed with getting your own advantage. Forget yourselves long enough to lend a helping hand (Philippians 2:3-4 MSG).

1 Timothy 2:1-4 says, “I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.” It’s our responsibility to change the world through prayer, ministry and protagonism. That’s what you have to do. Otherwise, you haven’t lived.

In Nehemiah 4:14, as the children of Israel began to build the wall of Jerusalem and prepared to defend it, Nehemiah said to the people, “…fight for your brethren, your sons, and your daughters, your wives, and your houses.” He didn’t say, “Fight for yourselves.” And the word “houses” there doesn’t mean buildings; he was referring to clans, whole families, like you’d say, “The house of Joseph.” He was calling out the champion spirit in them.

Champions don’t fight for themselves; they fight for others. That’s what we read in our theme verse; it says, “Put yourself aside, and help others get ahead. Don’t be obsessed with getting your own advantage.” When you pray, it shouldn’t always be about your business, your family or things related to you; it should be for a greater cause. Think beyond yourself.

There’re many who are going through a lot of hurt for whom we must pray. The Bible says of the Lord Jesus that He’s touched with the feeling of our infirmities (Hebrews 4:15). Be moved by the conditions of the sinners and others who are suffering around you. Let the plight of the poor, the sick, and the downtrodden stir compassion in you to intercede for them and cause a change in their lives today. We’re to continue in intercession for the nations, leaders, and peoples of the world, especially in these last days.

PRAYER
Thank you blessed Father, for the opportunity to stand in the gap for others, to cause a change in their lives and circumstances. I pray for those destined to receive salvation today all around the world, that the light of the glorious Gospel will shine in their hearts, dispelling the darkness, translating them into the liberty of the sons of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
1 Timothy 2:1-4 AMPC; Ezekiel 33:7

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 11:27-12:1-17 & Numbers 18-19

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 20:24-34 & Exodus 15

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional

Today's Audio
https:///Rhapsodyaudio

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 7:15am On Mar 07, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 7

DIRECT THEIR COURSE THROUGH PRAYER

Pastor Chris

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty (1 Timothy 2:1-2).

Our theme scripture is the Spirit’s admonition through Paul to the Church on the importance of earnest intercession for all men, our countries of domicile, and the leaders therein. The result of such is an overwhelming experience of God’s blessings of peace and prosperity. This is part of what you do in obedience—praying, contending for the hearts of men in your country, and around the world—that God’s righteousness be established, and all forms of evil, turmoil, wickedness and terror, be thwarted.

Today, the happenings in our world are a great source of concern. But the Church holds the solution. The Church is the only restraining power against evil in the earth today (2 Thessalonians 2:7). So, you must pray and not complain. If you don’t pray for your country, the leaders and people, where would peace come from?

Read our theme verse again; God’s directive on how we must pray in order to experience peace in our nations is clear; it’s not by bearing arms or becoming riotous.

Rise to the challenge and take up the responsibility of prayer. Pray earnestly and fervidly in the Spirit for the nations and leaders of the countries where you live or work, and the rest of the world. Declare that God’s righteousness prevails, and His glory rests on, and influences men’s hearts as God’s people boldly proclaim the Gospel.

Pray also for ministers, that they’d be granted more grace to preach the Gospel with boldness and power, that many more souls would be added to the Church all around the world. Until the rapture takes place, we hold the true reins of power in the nations, and have the authority to direct their course through prayer.

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I pray that your peace, progress and prosperity will reign in the nations of the world and that you’ll grant the ministers of the Gospel the courage to preach and minister your Word boldly. I pray that the power and influence of their message will kindle your love in people’s hearts. Thank you for the tremendous and glorious transformation of many lives through the Gospel today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Colossians 4:2; Luke 18:1; Jeremiah 29:7

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 12:18-44 & Numbers 20-21

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 21:1-11 & Exodus 16

Today's Audio

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 7:56am On Mar 08, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 8

CONSCIOUSLY PRACTISE THE WORD

Pastor Chris

But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed (James 1:25).

Consciously practising the Word is how you can enjoy its full blessings in your life, because the power of God is in His Word. For example, the Word says, “...Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you” (Matthew 5:44). Consciously practise this; let it be your daily walk.

When you start out practising something, you may miss it, but don’t give up and say, “Well, I tried.” Keep at it until you gain mastery. Again, the Word says, “...take no thought for your life...” (Luke 12:22); in other words, have no cares. Practise it. Don’t find yourself worrying over the mundane things of life, with fear of lack; rather, by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.

Psalm 1:3 reveals something phenomenal about the extraordinary life of blessings you have in Christ. It says you’re like a tree planted by the rivers of water—ever luscious and green—fruitful and eternally productive. Affirm this every day about yourself. Irrespective, and independent of the happenings in the world, be unmoved, because you know you’re empowered to prosper. For you, it’s blessings only. Hallelujah!

We’re Word-practitioners; Jesus Christ is the Living Word, and we’re born after Him. Paul said, “Ye are the Epistles of Christ” (2 Corinthians 3:3). That means we’re the expression of the Word. The Apostle Peter referenced a similar thought in 1 Peter 1:23, saying, “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth forever.”

Being born of the Word means you must live in, by and through the Word; you must live it out in your daily walk.

CONFESSION
Righteous Father, how I love your Word; your truth is the light by which I see, and the foundation on which my strength is anchored. I’m blossoming in righteousness, flourishing in glory, producing lasting results and making an undeniable impact with the Gospel, to the praise of your Name. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
James 1:22-25; Colossians 3:16

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 13:1-37 & Numbers 22-23

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 21:12-17 & Exodus 17

Today's Audio

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 9:09am On Mar 09, 2021
*Rhapsody Of Realities*
_STAND IN HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS_

*_GET READY FOR THE SOON COMING OF JESUS CHRIST!_*

*HAVE YOU DOWNLOADED THE UPDATED RHAPSODY OF REALITIES APP? USE THE LINK BELOW:*
https:///2HKQjT1

Tuesday, March 9th.
Pastor Chris

```To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus (Romans 3:26).```

Jesus Christ has become your righteousness. That’s why in Christianity, we don’t walk in our righteousness; rather, we stand in His righteousness. We declare and boldly affirm that Christ is our righteousness and walk in the light of His righteousness. It’s like being covered in His glory; you’re not seen. It’s His light that’s seen; it’s His glory that’s seen.

It’s His power that’s made manifest as you walk in His righteousness. That’s our blessing as new creatures in Christ Jesus. Don’t be “performance-conscious” before God. Don’t allow sin and the guilt of your mistakes dissipate your zeal for God and faith in Him. 2 Corinthians 5:21 says, “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.”

You’ve become the effulgence of His righteousness, because He manifests His righteousness through you. He took your place of sin, and gave you His righteousness. Now, He manifests His righteousness through you. This is an amazing reality! Your new life started with the resurrection of Jesus Christ: “Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life” (Romans 6:4).

2 Corinthians 5:17 says, “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature…”; a new species or kind of man, born in righteousness. This is the reason you can practise righteousness and produce fruits and works of righteousness, because that’s your nature in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*
_My righteousness is the righteousness of Jesus Christ; therefore, I have boldness in the presence of God, to worship Him in love and holiness of truth. The blood of Jesus gave me access and life, and by His resurrection, I stand justified forever, with dominion over Satan, circumstances and the cohorts of darkness. Blessed be God!_

*FURTHER STUDY:*

*|| Romans 6:4-5 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also [in the likeness] of [his] resurrection: ||*

*|| 1 Corinthians 1:30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: ||*

*|| Philippians 3:8-9 Yea doubtless, and I count all things [but] loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them [but] dung, that I may win Christ, And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: ||*

*1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:*
Mark 14:1-26 & Numbers 24-26

*2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:*
Matthew 21:18-32 & Exodus 18

*We trust you have been blessed by this devotional. We invite you to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life by praying thus:*

_“O Lord God, I believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, Son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He’s alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life; I’m born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul! I’m now a child of God. Hallelujah!”_

Let us know that you made that declaration by sending a mail to info@rhapsodyofrealities.org

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 9:43am On Mar 10, 2021
*Rhapsody Of Realities*
_BE PREPARED AHEAD OF THE EVIL DAY_

*HAVE YOU DOWNLOADED THE UPDATED RHAPSODY OF REALITIES APP? USE THE LINK BELOW:*

Wednesday, March 10th.
Pastor Chris

```Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might… For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand (Ephesians 6:10-13).```

The first part of our opening scripture admonishes that you be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might. The Lord never tells us to do something we couldn’t do. If He says, “Be strong in the Lord,” it means that’s what you need to do. He gives further instructions in the eleventh verse: “Put on the whole armour of God that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.”

This is telling you to prepare, and stay prepared ahead of the evil day. He tells you what to do against the devil. If you put on the whole armour of God as He has said, you'll be able to stand against all the stratagems, schemes, maneuvers, and manipulations of the devil.

The reason many falter when they face challenges is that they don’t act on the Word. In the verses we read in our theme scripture, God instructed us clearly on what to do. What He said in verse thirteen is the reason for verses 10-12. There’s a day of trouble (the evil day); it’s to be anticipated. There’s an enemy out there seeking whom to devour, and when he has the opportunity, he’ll strike. But we’re not ignorant of His devices.

Satan isn’t a factor. As long as you’re strong in the Lord—keeping His Word in your heart and in your mouth—you’ll discomfit the enemy whenever he shows up. As long as the Word of God is your arsenal, you’ll always win. The Word of God is the sword of the Spirit with which you cut the devil down. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*
_In the Name of Jesus Christ, I exercise dominion over Satan and his cohorts, and I cut down all his machinations, schemes, deceptions and devices against my nation and my city. With the Word of God in my mouth, I triumph gloriously, reigning and prevailing over circumstances. Amen._

*|| 1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. ||*

*|| James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. ||*

*|| Ephesians 6:10-18 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places]. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; ||*

Mark 14:27-52 & Numbers 27-28

Matthew 21:33-46 & Exodus 19

*We trust you have been blessed by this devotional. We invite you to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life by praying thus:*

_“O Lord God, I believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, Son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He’s alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life; I’m born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul! I’m now a child of God. Hallelujah!”_

Let us know that you made that declaration by sending a mail to info@rhapsodyofrealities.org

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 6:00am On Mar 12, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 12

THE STAKES ARE HIGH

Pastor Chris

Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord (Romans 12:11).

Clearly, we see from the Scriptures that we’re in the final days before the rapture of the Church. This isn’t the time to loaf around; there’s a lot the Lord wants to do through you with the short time left. Our theme verse says, “Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord.” You’ve got to work with the mentality that His appearing could be any minute, and become very passionate in your spirit for the Gospel—ensuring its spread and impact around the world.

As the Scriptures tell us, the Antichrist is only going to be given three and a half years for the Great Tribulation. It’s going to be a period of intense trouble, worse than the world has ever experienced and will ever experience (Matthew 24:21); and it’ll be world-wide in scope. Jesus said, “And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved…” (Matthew 24:22).

Imagine the kind of evil and destruction that’ll be perpetrated by the Antichrist for only three and a half years that warrants a divine shortening. That also tells us something: We can do a lot of good within a short time; we can shake up this world. It begins with you giving more attention to prayer, especially praying for the impact of the Gospel around the world in these last days.

This is very important; the stakes are very high. It’s not just about you; it’s about the future of our world. Before the Rapture, we’ve got to dominate this world like never before! Jesus isn’t planning to “snatch” us out of this world as though we’ve been victims. Remember that He overcame the world. He’s coming for a victorious Church; a triumphant Church. Glory to God!

CONFESSION
The Gospel of Christ burns in my heart, like fire shut up in my bones! Thank you, dear Father, for the honour of being a custodian of this life-changing message, the message of power by which you save, heal, protect, deliver, preserve and prosper. I’ve been endowed with the ability and grace to lead many to Christ, unveiling to them the mysteries of the Kingdom, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Romans 12:11 AMPC; Daniel 12:3; 2 Timothy 3:1

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 15:1-20 & Numbers 32-33

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 22:15-22 & Exodus 21

Today's Audio

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 5:52am On Mar 13, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY 13

WE’VE BEEN ENTHRONED

Pastor Chris

But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us…And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 2:4-6).

The phrase “sit together” in the scripture above is “sugkathizo” (Greek), and it means to give (or take) a seat in company with; a joint-sitting. Think about that! What could be greater than having a jointsitting with Christ! Weymouth New Testament version renders it so beautifully; it says God “raised us with Him from the dead, and enthroned us with Him in the heavenly realms as being in Christ Jesus.” We’ve been enthroned! Blessed be God!

Now that we’ve been enthroned, what are we supposed to do? Romans 5:17 tells us: “For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.” The word “reign” is “basileuō” (Greek) which means “to king.” And Revelation 5:10 perfectly corroborates this truth; it says, “And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.”

Yes, at the millennial period, we’re going to be reigning with Christ, according to the Bible. But today in the earth, we’re reigning through Him or by Him, because we’re using His Name; operating in His stead. We’re called to exercise dominion and to live as masters and victors in life through Jesus Christ. We reign over Satan, darkness, the world and all creation.

The Bible says, “The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it” (John 1:5 ESV). Hallelujah! This is why the Bible says, “For the mystery of lawlessness (that hidden principle of rebellion against constituted authority) is already at work in the world, [but it is] restrained only until he who restrains is taken out of the way” (2 Thessalonians 2:7 AMPC). We—the Church—are the ones restraining evil in the world. Jesus said, “As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world” (John 9:5). In the same way, until we’re taken out of here by the Rapture, darkness can’t prevail, because we have a joint-sitting with Christ in the place of power and dominion. And we exercise that power and dominion now!

CONFESSION
I have a joint-sitting with Christ in the place of glory and power. As long as I’m in the world, I’m the light of the world! I exercise dominion over circumstances and the spirits of darkness, and I bring them under subjection to the Name of Jesus! Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Ephesians 1:19-22; Colossians 2:10

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 15:21-47 & Numbers 34-36

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 22:23-33 & Exodus 22

Today's Audio

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 11:30am On Mar 17, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY 17

WORSHIP WITH KNOWLEDGE

Pastor Chris

But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the father in spirit and in truth: for the father seeketh such to worship him (John 4:23).

When you really know Jesus, your worship or praise to Him becomes meaningful. It wouldn’t just be because the song is melodious; rather, it’ll effuse profusely from the deep recesses of your heart, in true fellowship and knowledge of His greatness and loving kindness. There may not be any instrumental music or melody while you’re worshipping, but your heart will be so enraptured and entwined with Him, with outbursts of spirit songs in spiritual melody.

Remember, people praise, worship and pray in all religions. The question is, who is the object of their worship? Who are they praying to? What are they saying to Him? And what might be His response, if any? Your worship or praise has to come from a place of knowledge of the Word. The Word says, “Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands be as the evening sacrifice” (Psalm 141:2). Also, in 1 Timothy 2:8, the Bible tells us, “I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.”

As you lift your hands in worship or prayer, you’re offering to Him a sacrifice of sweet-smelling savour. Go ahead and practise this now. Worship the Father from your spirit and according to His Word, with your hands lifted up.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I worship you according to your Word, and sing praises to you from my spirit. May your Name be glorified, praised and adored in my life and in all the earth. I lift my hands to you right now, in holiness and fellowship of the Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Hebrews 13:15 AMPC; 1 Peter 2:9 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 1:57-80 & Deuteronomy 8-10

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 23:23-39 & Exodus 26

Today's Audio

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 9:01am On Mar 18, 2021
*Rhapsody Of Realities*
_PERSECUTED FOR HIS SAKE_

Thursday, March 18th.
Pastor Chris

```Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you (1 Peter 4:4).```

In 1 Peter 4, the Apostle Peter emphasizes that living in accordance to God’s Word comes with a price of being ridiculed. Many will be surprised when you don’t join them in the same wild and reckless living; and so they’ll insult, vilify and speak evil of you.

The Amplified Classic translation of the opening text tells us, “They are astonished and think it very queer that you do not now run hand in hand with them in the same excesses of dissipation, and they abuse [you].” Irrespective of the evil or abuses they haul at you because you ‘follow’ Jesus, never be ashamed. Your association with Christ is the greatest honour ever.

The Bible says, “For it is better to suffer for doing good, if this should be God’s will, than for doing evil” (1 Peter 3:17). So, distinguish yourself for the Lord. Arm yourself with the same mind—the mind of Christ. Don’t be ashamed to stand up for the Lord no matter the persecutions. He stood up for you, and saved you; so, you must stand up for Him. Don’t be concerned that you may be isolated or ostracized.

Jesus loves you even if all others forsake you, and according to the Word, He won’t forsake you. He’s in you and always with you: “...lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen” (Matthew 28:20). Read His words in Luke 21:33-36: “Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth....”

We’re in the end times, and the current happenings around the world are a fulfilment of these prophecies, right before our eyes. But here’s a question you must answer in Hebrews 2:3: “How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation?....” Live according to God’s Word and let nothing cause you to ignore or neglect your salvation. Jesus said in Matthew 5:11-12, “Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.”

*CONFESSION*
_I’m undaunted and unmoved at the vilifying or slanderous words of the wicked, as I walk on in the Word, by the Spirit. I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, His workmanship, created to produce fruits of righteousness. I’ve crucified the flesh with its passions and desires; Satan has nothing in me! Hallelujah!_

*|| 2 Corinthians 7:1 NIV Therefore, since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God. ||*

*|| Matthew 5:11-12 Blessed are ye, when [men] shall revile you, and persecute [you], and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great [is] your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. ||*

Luke 2:1-20 & Deuteronomy 11-12

Matthew 24:1-11 & Exodus 27

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 8:50am On Mar 19, 2021
*Rhapsody Of Realities*
_HOLY, FAULTLESS AND GUILTLESS_

Friday, March 19th.
Pastor Chris

```That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish (Ephesians 5:26-27).```

The Lord Jesus is coming for a glorious Church, one without blemish, a faultless Church. You say, “is that possible?” Absolutely! That’s what His redemptive work was all about. Colossians 1:21-22 (CEV) says, “You used to be far from God. Your thoughts made you his enemies, and you did evil things. But his Son became a human and died. So God made peace with you, and now he lets you stand in his presence as people who are holy and faultless and innocent.”

Through the sacrifice of His own body as the sin-payment on your behalf, you now dwell in His presence. There’s no enmity between you and the Father (Read Ephesians 2:13-16). How comforting it is to know the true nature and character of our heavenly Father! He brought us to Himself. James 1:5 says, He “…upbraideth not…,” which means He doesn’t reproach or criticize you. He doesn’t blame you for anything. He doesn’t count your sins against you (2 Corinthians 5:19).

You’re free from accusation; you’ve been justified. No wonder Paul got poetical in Romans 8:33-34 saying, “Who shall lay anything to the charge of God’s elect? It is God that justifieth. Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again….” Then in verses 38 and 39, he climaxed, “For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

Christ Jesus already died for you; He was condemned in your place. Thus, no one should condemn you anymore (Romans 8:1). Christ is your righteousness (1 Corinthians 1:30). It doesn’t matter who accuses you; you’re holy, faultless and guiltless before God, because Jesus took responsibility for all your sins. He’s the reason God doesn’t charge you with wrong. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*
_Dear Father, I thank you for the ultimate sacrifice by which I now stand justified in your presence. I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, unblameable and irreprovable in your sight. Thank you for ushering me into this new life of righteousness, where I reign and rule with Christ forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen._

*|| 1 Thessalonians 3:13 AMPC So that He may strengthen and confirm and establish your hearts faultlessly pure and unblamable in holiness in the sight of our God and Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) with all His saints (the holy and glorified people of God)! Amen, (so be it)! ||*

*|| Romans 5:8-9 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. ||*

Luke 2:21-52 & Deuteronomy 13-15

Matthew 24:12-22 & Exodus 28

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 9:00am On Mar 20, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY 20

PRAY FOR WORLD LEADERS

Pastor Chris

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty (1 Timothy 2:1-2).

It was all over the news some time ago how a man strangled his four-year-old child to death in a bathtub. After killing him, he screamed with tears, “I don’t know why I did it!” Of course, he went to prison for it. In his words, he said, “I felt a power beyond myself and I strangled my own son.”

Also reported, was a sixteen-year-old boy who walked into his home, killed his mother and father with gunshots. Just standing there, bemused, he said he didn’t know why he did it. You’re talking about sons and daughters, men and women, husbands and wives, dads and moms from hell! Why are they from hell? It’s because they’re possessed of demons; evil spirits have entered into them to carry out such despicable acts.

That’s why God tells us to pray for leaders because they aren’t left out of such demonic influence. You’ve got to pray for them because an evil spirit can enter into them. The Bible tells us in Luke 22:3 that an evil spirit entered into Judas Iscariot. When that happened, he walked out of where Jesus and the disciples were, went to the chief priests to finalise arrangements to betray Jesus, the Son of God.

When Judas saw Jesus hanging on the Cross, he thought Jesus would miraculously come off the Cross, but He didn’t. Matthew 27:3-5 tells us, “When Judas, who had betrayed him, saw that Jesus was condemned, he was seized with remorse and returned the thirty silver coins to the chief priests and the elders…So Judas threw the money into the temple and left. Then he went away and hanged himself.”

That’s what’s happening to some leaders today; they’re taking steps that are detrimental, damaging and harmful to their nations, people, businesses and the systems. You might say, “I trust my leaders”; but they can be influenced and overpowered by these demonic forces to sign policies or do despicable things they never planned to do. Therefore, you must pray for them.

Pray that they’ll have the will, desire, and boldness to do what’s right in spite of pressures, and refuse to yield to corrupting and negative influences. It’s not out of place to also pray for the removal of those who push their selfish or satanic agendas at the detriment of their people. Most importantly, pray for the salvation of men and leaders alike.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I pray for my leaders today, that wisdom and understanding be granted them to lead in accordance with your divine will and plan, and to make the right decisions that’ll benefit the people, and cause peace and prosperity to be established, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
1 Timothy 2:1-2 AMPC; Ezekiel 33:6-7

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 3:1-38 & Deuteronomy 16-17

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 24:23-33 & Exodus 29

Today's Rhapsody in French
https:///rhapsodyfrench

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 8:27am On Mar 22, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 22

MARKED FOR VICTORY AND SUCCESS

Pastor Chris

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper (Psalm 1:3).

As a child of God, you’re called to live each day of your life in glory, in victory over every situation. You’re marked for success. The triumphant life is your birth-right, because God has raised you up, and made you to sit together with Christ in heavenly places (Ephesians 2:6).

You’re seated far above the devil and the cohorts of darkness, and the negative influences of this world. Have the mentality that you can’t be defeated or disadvantaged. Nothing in this world can successfully stand against you, for “…greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world” (1 John 4:4). You’ve been translated into the Kingdom of God’s dear Son, who leads you in the triumphal excursions of life.

What a life He’s given us! Imagine what He tells us in our opening verse; the same truth is expressed in John 15:16 where He says, “Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.” Jesus brought us into a life of power, fruitfulness and productivity. You’ve been chosen to bring forth lasting results.

This means He has made you efficient and effective; it’s one of the beautiful results of having the Holy Spirit in your life. Acts 1:8 AMPC says, “But you shall receive power (ability, efficiency, and might) when the Holy Spirit has come upon you....” This is the mind-set with which you must approach the things you do. There’s increased grace for you.

The Lord is at work in you, both to will and to do of His good pleasure (Philippians 2:13). He’s your sufficiency (2 Corinthians 3:5); your “able-to-do-itness.” Every so often, declare that you’re marked for success and victory; you produce excellent results. This is the life God has given you; it’s a life of dominion, where you triumph gloriously, and honour Him with your works and fruits of righteousness.

CONFESSION
I’m marked for success and victory; I produce excellent results. I’m chosen for a life of fruitfulness and ever-increasing productivity, bringing honour to Christ, through my labour of love and fruits of righteousness. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
Jeremiah 17:7-8; Psalm 92:12-14

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 4:14-44 & Deuteronomy 22-24

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 24:45-51 & Exodus 31

Today's Rhapsody in Pidgin English: https:///rhapsodypidgin

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 3:08am On Mar 24, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY 24

RECEIVING FORGIVENESS IS AN ACT OF FAITH

Pastor Chris

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin (1 John 1:7).

Did you know that in the New Testament, God didn’t tell us to ask Him for forgiveness? Asking Him for forgiveness is like asking Him to save you. Think about it: If you do ask Him for forgiveness, when will you know He has answered?

Likewise, if you’re asking Him to save your soul, how will you know He has saved you? You’ll never know, because there’s nothing for Him to do about saving you that He hasn’t already done. It’s the same thing with forgiveness; you receive forgiveness; you don’t ask for it, because the blood of Jesus Christ was shed for the remission of your sins.

Some Christians are always asking God for forgiveness, and because they’re asking for something that’s been provided for, they don’t apply faith. You’re to receive forgiveness as an act of your faith. Afterwards, live above that situation through the power of the Holy Spirit and the Word.

You’ve already been washed and purged of your sins. Colossians 1:21-22 says, “And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight.” This happened before you ever did anything right or wrong. Therefore, refuse to be sin-conscious. You’re the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus; think and live righteousness.

Our opening text says if we walk in the light (the Word) as He is in the light, the blood of Jesus automatically cleanses us from all sin. Since this is true, you don’t have to be confessing your sins all the time. If you do something wrong, simply say, “Lord, I’m sorry for what I did; I receive forgiveness in Jesus’ Name”; and that’s it. You might ask, “Is it that simple?” Yes, it is. In Christ, we have automatic cleansing from sin; it’s part of the redemptive work of His blood in our behalf.

CONFESSION
I’m cleansed and purified. I’m justified by the grace of Jesus Christ, and I walk in His righteousness, free from the accusation of the evil one, and at liberty to serve the Lord, Christ! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
1 Corinthians 6:11; Romans 8:1

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 5:17-39 & Deuteronomy 28

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 25:14-30 & Exodus 33

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 26

CLOTHED IN GLORY

Pastor Chris

Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified (Romans 8:30).

How beautiful this is! We’ve been called, justified and glorified. Your life is full of glory. That’s the reason you can manifest the glory of God; it’s what He called you to do: “But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light” (1 Peter 2:9 AMPC).

Jesus said in John 17:22, “And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one.” It’s important that you see yourself in this light. See yourself in, and as, the glory of God. When Adam and Eve disobeyed God in the Garden, their fall made them “see” that they were naked, and they became ashamed and afraid (Genesis 3:7). When God called out to Adam in the Garden, he replied, “…I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself” (Genesis 3:10).

The Lord’s response to him was, “… Who told thee that thou wast naked...?” (Genesis 3:11). Adam saw his guilt and his shame, but that’s not what God wants you to see. 2 Corinthians 5:17 says, “…if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.” The word “behold” is the Greek, “idou,” which is akin to the Hebrew word, “chazah.” It means to become spiritually aware, to see, and come alive to what you see. God wants you to see that you’re clothed with glory.

You were born to reign and manifest the glory of the Kingdom of God in the earth. Romans 8:19 says, “For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.” What a life! The same way Jesus came to the earth to express God and manifest His glory, you’ve been chosen of God to show forth His glory. You’ve been called to display God.

Read Colossians 1:27: “To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.” This means glory has been realized. Therefore, SEE that you’ve been glorified. There’s no reason to be afraid or run from God. He’s taken away all guilt, reproach and shame from your life. He’s justified you. Now, He wants you to live as His glorified one—in His righteousness—as a champion. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I’ve been chosen of God to show forth His glory; therefore, I see myself in the glory, walking in the glory and displaying God’s righteousness to my world. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
1 Peter 2:9; 2 Corinthians 3:18

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 6:17-49 & Deuteronomy 31-32

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 26:1-13 & Exodus 35

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 6:33am On Mar 27, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY 27

MORE THAN LETTERS

Pastor Chris

Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think anything as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God; Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life (2 Corinthians 3:5-6).

The Word of God is more than letters; it’s spirit and life. The letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. Jesus said, “It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life” (John 6:63). The Word builds, lifts, and transforms us from glory to glory. It’s the reason we emphasize meditating on the Word of God.

Meditation gets the Word into your spirit to become personal to you. As you study or listen to God’s Word, every time there’s a stirring in your spirit to speak forth words on the basis of what you’re studying or being taught, don’t suppress it. Speak forth. Each time you hear the Word, it’s God talking to you, but He always wants you to respond; that’s where the glory is!

Until you respond to God’s Word, it won’t produce any results. The Word will be mere letters to you. But the Word in your mouth is God talking; it’s the sword of the Spirit with which you cut the devil down and prevail over the adversities of life.

That transformation you desire in your finances, health and family is dependent on you, your response to the Word. Psalm 119:89 says, “For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.” His Word is settled in heaven, but you must settle it in your life through your affirmations of the Word. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, your Word is my life, and the light that guides my path in victory and glory. I’ll never walk in darkness, because my spirit is enlightened by the Holy Spirit to know and take a hold of my inheritance in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Isaiah 55:11; Acts 20:32; 2 Timothy 3:16-17

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 7:1-35 & Deuteronomy 33-34

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 26:14-25 & Exodus 36

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 7:51am On Mar 29, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 29

IT’S SOONER THAN YOU THINK

Pastor Chris

Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book (Revelation 22:7).

Some have wondered why we preach the Gospel the way we do, all around the world, with so much urgency, fervency and passion. It’s because the Master gave us a mandate to evangelize the world before He comes back, leading men and women into righteousness.

In Mathew 28:19, He said, “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.” He gave us a message for the whole world about what He came to do in the earth, so that when He comes back, many will be prepared for Him, and go with Him. Hallelujah!

This is our inspiration and the urgency of the moment. We’re not just trying to get people excited about Christianity; it’s about Jesus Christ and His living message: He came to die for the whole world, and God raised Him from the dead. He ascended into heaven, and He’s alive today, and will come back any time from now.

How ready are you for His return? If you’re still wondering when, and how soon He is coming back, I can tell you this: it’s a lot sooner than many realize, judging from the timelines revealed to us in Scriptures.

All the things He told us will happen before He comes are happening exactly the way He said they would. There aren’t too many signs or events left to be fulfilled before the Master’s return. This is why we must keep preaching the Gospel, preparing men and women all over the world for the Rapture. He was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for Him shall He appear the second time without sin, unto salvation (Hebrews 9:28). Therefore, be prepared and ready for Him.

PRAYER
Dear Father, through the preaching and teaching of the Gospel of righteousness, your Kingdom is established in the earth and in the hearts of men. Many are snatched from destruction and damnation, into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. Thank you for the increased grace upon the Church to proclaim liberty in all the earth, in these last days, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Acts 1:11; 1 Corinthians 16:22; Revelation 22:20

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 8:1-21 & Joshua 3-4

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 26:36-46 & Exodus 38

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 9:57am On Mar 30, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY 30

THE SANCTIFIER IN YOU

Pastor Chris

But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption (1 Corinthians 1:30).

Besides being your wisdom, righteousness, and redemption (riddance), Christ is also your sanctification. The word sanctification used in our opening verse refers to the act or process of making holy or setting apart unto God for His eternal purpose. It’s translated from the Greek word “hagiasmos” which means, “a purifier.” So, the sanctifier has come to live in you.

Christ isn’t in you, trying to sanctify you; He has sanctified you, and continues to sanctify everything you do. He’s your separator; He has separated you from the rest of the world, from sin and evil, unto the glorious liberty of the sons of God. Hallelujah! Just as you’re required to activate wisdom by speaking wisdom, you’re also required to speak sanctification—words that cleanse and purify.

Recall what Paul said in 1 Timothy 4:4-5: “For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.” You can purify or sanctify anything that belongs to you with the Word of God and prayer.

The Lord Jesus said in John 15:3, “Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.” Jesus has gone to heaven, but He lives in, and through you today. You’re the one bearing those wonderful sanctifying words today. Keep speaking words of blessings, to cleanse and sanctify your environment. As you speak, people are purified; they’re transformed from glory to another.

Hebrews 2:11 says, “For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren.” Christ the sanctifier is in you; He’s one with your spirit now (1 Corinthians 6:17). And through you, He’s carrying out His ministry of sanctifying all things to Himself.

CONFESSION
I rejoice evermore in Christ, my sanctifier, my righteousness, the One who washed me and presented me holy and unblameable before the Father in love. My life is for the glory of God. I’m the testimony of the Father’s love, the proof of His equity. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY
Hebrews 2:11; 1 Thessalonians 5:23

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 8:22-39 & Joshua 5-6

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 26:47-56 & Exodus 39

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 12:54am On Mar 31, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY 31

THE NEW AND LIVING WAY

Pastor Chris

Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh (Hebrews 10:19-20).

How awesome this is! Jesus opened for us a new and living way to the Father; He took off the veil to the Father’s presence and ushered us in. Blessed be God! Remember His words in John 14:6: “…I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

Recall that in Genesis, Adam had sinned against God and was driven away from the presence of God, together with his wife, Eve. They’d been in fellowship with God in the Garden of Eden, but the Bible says God sent an angel with a flaming sword to stay at the gate of the Garden to disallow them from re-entering the garden.

Suddenly, the rich fellowship man once had with God was over. That was the beginning of religion. Man began to do everything he could to get that divine presence again. All the religions of the world today are seeking the same thing: the divine presence. Man had no way to get back into that presence, until Jesus came. He made a startling statement which we read earlier. He said, “...I am the WAY…no one comes to the Father, but by me!” (John 14:6).

This was what Adam needed. This was what the Patriarchs of the Old Testament all needed—the way to the Father’s presence. Jesus is that way. When He died on the Cross, the Bible says the thick veil that separated the temple from the Most Holy Place was torn in two, from top to bottom (Matthew 27:51), making the presence of God accessible.

Today, there’s no veil, no separation anymore between you and the Father. You live in His presence, and the Bible says, “In His presence is fullness of joy and pleasures evermore” (Psalm 16:11). If you haven’t found your way into His presence, if you’re not yet born again, there’s no need to wallow in sin, defeat and ignorance anymore. There’s no need searching for the way; Jesus is the Way. All you have to do is confess His lordship over your life, and your spirit will be recreated to begin an exciting life in God’s presence for eternity. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I was born into God’s presence to live eternally in joy, glory and pleasures evermore. My life is upward and forward, because in His presence is the path of life; His light illuminates and all I see is blessings and the glorious benefits of my inseparable oneness with Christ. Glory to His Name forever.

FURTHER STUDY
Ephesians 2:18-19; Romans 5:1-2

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 8:40-56 & Joshua 7-9

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 26:57-68 & Exodus 40

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 11:12am On Apr 02, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES
FRIDAY 2
THE WORD, PRAYER AND WORSHIP
Pastor Chris
But we will continue to devote ourselves steadfastly to prayer and the ministry of the Word (Acts 6:4 AMPC).
In relating with God, the first thing you need to understand is what He has to say to you (the Word). Secondly, what He gives you the privilege to say to Him (prayer). Third is your worship, which is also in the form of sacrifices and offerings (Hebrews 13:15). These three are central in our relationship with the Lord.
Man is a spirit, and the spirit of man came from God’s Spirit, and was created by the Word of God: “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever” (1 Peter 1:23). Being born of the Word, you must, therefore, continually feed on God’s Word to truly live. 1 Peter 2:2 says, “As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby.” The Lord Jesus said in Luke 4:4, “…It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.”
The Father always speaks; He’s always in communication with your spirit, sharing His thoughts with you. So, it’s not just the words that you say during the times of prayer that matter, but the opportunity it provides for the Spirit of God to minister to you as you minister to Him.
We also give quality time to worship, that is, to sing unto the Lord in praise, and adoration. When we worship the Lord, it’s a mingling of spirits; a moment of divine ecstasy, where you’re enraptured in the bliss and glory of His presence.
The Lord Jesus, in John 4:23, outlines true worship as that which is done in spirit and in truth; meaning that you’re to worship the Father from your spirit and according to His Word. Thus, it involves making confessions to His Name on the basis of who He is, in line with the revelation of His personality in the Word. Hallelujah!
PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, thank you for the blessedness of being cultured, nurtured and built up by the Word, and also for the opportunity of continuous fellowship with you through prayer. Even now, I worship you and praise your majesty, acknowledging your grace and glory in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
FURTHER STUDY
Acts 20:32; Ephesians 6:18; Philippians 3:3
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 9:18-36 & Joshua 13-15
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 27:1-10 & Leviticus 2

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 8:55am On Apr 05, 2021
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)*
*OPERATING THE GOD KIND OF FAITH .*
Monday, April 5th .
Pastor Chris
_*… even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were (Romans 4:17).*_
Faith is a principle by which we live in the Kingdom of God. The Bible says, _*“…the just shall live by faith”*_ (Romans 1:17). And the faith we’ve been given is the God-kind of faith. You can apply it as God did throughout the Scriptures and be guaranteed the same results. The Bible says by faith, He framed the cosmos, the worlds (Hebrews 11:3).
No wonder Jesus averred in Mark 11:22, _*“...Have faith in God.”*_ Several translations read “Have the faith of God” or “the God-kind of faith”—the supernatural faith that God operates. We read about it in our opening verse: He calls things that are not as though they were; seeing the unseen. By the spoken word, you bring into physical manifestation things which are not perceptible to the senses.
What about things that are already there that you don’t want? The Bible says, _*“And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are”*_ (1 Corinthians 1:28). He says we use “things which are not, to bring to nought things that are.” What a principle!
The word “nought” is from “katargeolj” (Greek), meaning to make void, bring to nought or nothing, to make or become of no (none, without) effect; to decimate. This you can achieve with your words—your faith proclamations. With words, you can destroy or decimate things which are. Remember, you can call things that are not, as though they were. Hallelujah!
There’s no disadvantage to the child of God. Whatever the situation you’re facing today, there’s a way out. The victory is in your mouth. Don’t look at the circumstances, for they’re subject to change. Look at the unseen—your victory—the picture the Word of God projects. Look at what the Word is telling you, and stick to the Word.
The more dire the situation or circumstance is, the more you affirm the Word and proclaim that you’re victorious in the Name of Jesus! The Name of Jesus can’t be overthrown. Use it, and you’ll always win. Blessed be God!
*CONFESSION*
*The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; I have a goodly heritage. I live in health, safety and prosperity. The world is subdued before me, and I walk in dominion over circumstances. Glory to God!*
*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Hebrews 11:1-3* Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. *||*
*||* *Romans 12:3* For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think [of himself] more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith. *||*
*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*
*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 10:25-42 & Joshua 23-24
*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 27:38-44 & Leviticus 5
*BECOME A RHAPSODY INFLUENCER=>* https:///3i4dtTU
*APRIL SPECIAL GIFT �=>* https:///2HHaRNN
*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http:///2IJLrfI
*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!*

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 11:32am On Apr 06, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES
TUESDAY 6
VICTORY IN YOUR MOUTH
Pastor Chris
Now Jericho was straitly shut up because of the children of Israel: none went out, and none came in. And the LORD said unto Joshua, See, I have given into thine hand Jericho, and the king thereof, and the mighty men of valour (Joshua 6:1-2).
Joshua was one of such characters in the Bible who was guided to victory by divine revelation. As he prepared to lead Israel in one of her defining battles, the angel of the Lord appeared to him and gave him the strategy by which he should defeat the enemy. Even though the city, Jericho, was greatly fortified against aggression, God’s Word to him at that moment assured him of victory. The Holy Spirit gave Joshua the winning strategy. He said, “And ye shall compass the city, all ye men of war, and go round about the city once. Thus shalt thou do six days. And seven priests shall bear before the ark seven trumpets of rams’ horns: and the seventh day ye shall compass the city seven times, …and when ye hear the sound of the trumpet, all the people shall shout with a great shout; and the wall of the city shall fall down flat, and the people shall ascend up every man straight before him” (Joshua 6:3-5).
Those walls weren’t ordinary walls; they were fortifications of massive proportions. However, when the Israelites shouted according to the Lord’s instruction, the walls came crumbling down (Read Joshua 6).
Aside that day, never in the history of mankind has it ever happened that people shouted and great walls fell down flat. I believe that when they shouted, every one of them released a sound code that caused the walls to come down: the energy of words! If releasing the right words or sound could bring down physical barriers, it’ll also remove financial barriers or any other kind of barrier.
Perhaps you’re in a financial strait; no money is coming in and none is going out; things are extremely hard. It’s time for you to get a hold of God’s Word for that situation and release it. Keep speaking until there’s a change. The same Holy Spirit that gave Joshua the strategy to take Jericho has given you His Word. He said in 1 Corinthians 3:21, “...all things are yours.” In Romans 8:17, He said you’re an heir of God, and a joint-heir with Christ.
Keep His Word in your heart and in your mouth in meditation. Keep pondering, muttering and shouting the Word until the situation you’re dealing with crumbles before you. Hallelujah!
PRAYER
Dear Father, it makes no difference how dire things get, you’re never confused; you know the way out of every crisis. I’m confident of your extraordinary strategies all the time. My life, ministry, family and business are flourishing exceedingly, moving forward and waxing greater by the day, as I walk in the light of your Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
FURTHER STUDY
2 Corinthians 10:4-5; Zechariah 4:6
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 11:1-13 & Judges 1-2
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 27:45-54 & Leviticus 6
Today's Audio

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 8:27am On Apr 07, 2021
*Rhapsody Of Realities*
_WHEN HIS WORDS ARE AT HOME IN YOU_

Wednesday, April 7th.
Pastor Chris

```If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you (John 15:7 ESV).```

The Wuest translation helps us see that Jesus’ remark in John 15:7 is more of an instruction than a promissory note. He’s commanding you to ask whatever your heart desires. It says, “If you maintain a living communion with me and my words are at home in you, I command you to ask, at once, something for yourself, whatever your heart desires, and it will become yours.”

Can you trust His Word? Yes, you can! Faith is about acting on the integrity of God’s Word. In these challenging times, you can rely on the Word of God. He said, “If you abide in me, and my words are in you, ask what you want, and it shall be done for you.” The Complete Jewish Bible puts it this way: “If you remain united with me, and my words with you, then ask whatever you want, and it will happen for you.”

All that’s required is for you to abide in Him and for His words to be resident in you. Are the words of Christ at home in you? Or do you set them aside? When His words are at home in you, it’s blessings all the way; victories only; success unlimited.

Colossians 3:16 says, “Let the Word of Christ dwell in you richly….” When the Word is in you and abides, your faith is built strong; then you’re positioned to make a demand and create the kind of life you want, irrespective of circumstances.

*PRAYER*
_Thank you, precious Father, for your Word to me today! The words of Christ dwell in me richly, and are at home in me. I trust the Word wholeheartedly, and I refuse to be distracted by contrary information or circumstances. Therefore, victory, success, prosperity and divine health are evident in my life because I’ve given myself wholly to the Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen._

*|| Hebrews 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of [our] faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. ||*

*|| Jeremiah 17:7-8 Blessed [is] the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and [that] spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit. ||*

Luke 11:14-36 & Judges 3-4

Matthew 27:55-66 & Leviticus 7

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 10:04am On Apr 08, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY 8

FAITH DOESN’T REQUIRE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE

Pastor Chris

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen (Hebrews 11:1).

Assume it was your birthday, and your favourite uncle, rich and generous, called you on the phone to tell you he just bought you a car. You’d believe him and immediately get excited, even though you hadn’t seen the car. That’s faith; it doesn’t require physical evidence.

The reason you believe and rejoice is that you trust your uncle’s character; otherwise, you’d express doubt upon receiving the news. Similarly, when you think, talk and act based on the integrity of God’s Word, you’re expressing faith, and you’re bound to have extraordinary results.

Someone once lamented how God gave him a specific word about his healing, prosperity and restoration, yet he claimed he didn’t see evidence that the Word came to pass in his life. His language actually manifested unbelief. What other evidence is there concerning your blessings and triumphant life besides the Word of God?

Become fully persuaded by the Word of God. Don’t wait for any physical manifestation before you take what God says is yours. Accept His Word and live accordingly. Your faith is the manifestation, for faith perceives as fact that which has been declared by the Word.

CONFESSION
My faith is active and prevails even now! I anchor my life on God’s Word, and refuse to be swayed by contrary winds or circumstances, for my faith is the title-deed to unseen realities. I walk in the light of my inheritance in Christ, in power and grace, living in divine health and supernatural prosperity. I’m victorious evermore, because I live in and by the Word. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Hebrews 11:6; Matthew 15:28

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 11:37-54 & Judges 5-6

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 28:1-10 & Leviticus 8

Today's Audio

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 9:48am On Apr 09, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 9

THE ACTIVE WORD FROM GOD

Pastor Chris

...It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God (Luke 4:4).

The verse above is the Master’s response to one of Satan’s temptations, and it gives a most remarkable insight on how to use the Word. What Jesus actually said is that man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word (rhema in Greek) of God. He wasn’t referring to the Logos of God, which is the whole body of truth; the revealed Word of God that expresses His thoughts, character, plans, purposes and personality. But “rhema,” on the other hand, is the spoken and active Word from God to a specific person, for a specific purpose, at a specific time

Even though something is written in the Scripture, you may not be able to live by it if you don’t know it or if you don’t personalise it, being addressed to you. What you have in Scripture is the Logos of God, the entire body of truth, but you live by every word of that Logos that’s addressed to you in the “now” of your life, or every word that the Spirit of God ministers to you for you.

This is the reason prophecy is important. When you receive a prophetic word, it blesses you because it’s what you need for the moment. For example, you may be in a precarious situation and suddenly, you receive a word from the Lord saying, “…lo, I am with you always…” (Matthew 28:20).

Now, those words were written in the Scriptures long ago, but it becomes “rhema” when the Spirit of God brings it to you in the now of your life in whatever situation you’re in. As brief as those words are, they’re loaded, and reaffirm God’s commitment to you. He’s with you, and for that reason, you have it made; you’re energized, strengthened and inspired to win! Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for your spoken and active word that comes to me through your Spirit as I study and meditate on the divine truths in the Scriptures. Your Word puts me over and above all situations and causes me to excel in everything, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Colossians 3:16; 2 Timothy 3:16

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 12:1-21 & Judges 7-8

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 28:11-20 & Leviticus 9

Today's Audio

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)*

*THE “OUTBREATHINGS” OF GOD .*

Sunday, April 11th .
Pastor Chris

_*All scripture is given by inspiration of God… (2 Timothy 3:16).*_

The Bible, as we have it today, didn’t “drop” on us from heaven; it was chronicled and written by holy men of God as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. The reason some question the veracity of the Bible is that they’ve not been able to distinguish between the “author” of the Scriptures and inspired writers.

The sixty-six books that make up the Bible have several writers. From the Old Testament to the New Testament, writers vary; they all penned words as they were inspired by the Holy Spirit. For example, Paul wrote most of the Epistles, such as the Book of Romans, First and Second Thessalonians, Galatians, First and Second Corinthians, Philippians, Colossians, etc. The Holy Spirit also moved prophets like Moses, Jeremiah, Isaiah, and apostles like Peter, John, James to write the Scriptures, but they can’t be said to have authored the Scriptures. In our theme verse, we’re shown the authorship of the Scriptures: _*All scripture is given by inspiration of God…”*_ (2 Timothy 3:16).

The Greek word translated “inspiration” is “theopneustos,” which means the outbreathing of God! “God” in this context is the Holy Spirit. He’s the author of the Scriptures. If you ever want to know and walk in God’s perfect will at all times, understand His judgements and His perspectives on all of life’s issues, study and meditate on the Scriptures.

The concluding part of 2 Timothy 3:16-17 further shows us the purpose of the Scriptures: It’s _*“…profitable for instruction, for reproof and conviction of sin, for correction of error and discipline in obedience, [and] for training in righteousness (in holy living, in conformity to God’s will in thought, purpose, and action), So that the man of God may be complete and proficient, well fitted and thoroughly equipped for every good work”*_ (AMPC). These and more are what the Scriptures can do in, and for you as you study and meditate on them! You’ll have all the advantage you need in life, and enjoy the full blessings of your heritage and life in Christ.

*PRAYER*

*I’m completely yielded to the Holy Spirit who’s the author of the Scriptures, the unveiler of mysteries, secrets, deep truths and eternal revelations. Therefore, I have insight into the mysteries and secrets of life. I’m perpetually victorious, because the Spirit of truth leads and guides me by His Word, and His wisdom is evident in all I do. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Ephesians 1:15-17* Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints, 16 Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers; 17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: *||*

*||* *2 Peter 1:3* According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 12:49-59 & Judges 10-11

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Mark 1:14-28 & Leviticus 11

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http:///2IJLrfI

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY 13

THE PROGRAMMING OF THE WORD

Pastor Chris

Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye. Bind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine heart (Proverbs 7:2-3).

2 Timothy 3:16-17 AMPC says, “Every Scripture is God-breathed (given by His inspiration) and profitable… So that the man of God may be complete and proficient, well fitted and thoroughly equipped for every good work.” It’s impossible for anyone whose life is regulated and propelled by the Word to fail or be disadvantaged in life. The Word programmes you to be an absolute success.

If you sow a corn seed, for example, you aren’t going to have a harvest of mangos, apples or oranges. The reason is that the seed was programmed to reproduce its kind.

Also, you must have heard of computer programming: creating a sequence of instructions to enable the computer to do something. It’s similar to how God’s Word functions as well. It’s the mystery of writing, and God invented writing. Writing is about one thing— programming.

When God talks to you, when His Word comes to you, what He seeks is to write the “programme” and have it stored in your “heart,” which you can further process, because of who He’s made you. Psalm 82:6 says, “…Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.” He created creators. You’re an innovator.

1 Corinthians 6:17 says, “But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.” He’s brought you into union with Himself, and into His class of being. No wonder Jesus reiterated the words we read in Psalm 82:6 in John 10:34 (NKJV): “…Is it not written in your law, I said, You are gods?” There’s another beautiful one in James 1:18: “Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.” How powerful this is!

You’re the “Godkind” of man; the first, best and most sublime of His creatures. Hallelujah! Being born again, you were brought into union with Him; you’re a comrade of the heavenly pantheon. Glory to God!

CONFESSION
I walk in the truth and realities of God’s eternal Word. I’m the God-kind of man because I have the life and nature of God in my spirit. I function with precision and utmost proficiency, excellence and perfection. I’m a creator, a distributor and sharer of eternal blessings; I rule and reign in this life, prevailing gloriously by the power of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Deuteronomy 11:18; Proverbs 6:20-21 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 13:22-35 & Judges 14-16

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 1:40-45 & Leviticus 13

Today's Audio

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 6:23am On Apr 14, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY 14

SET YOUR MIND ON COURSE IN PRAYER

Pastor Chris

And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God (Romans 8:27).

When you pray in tongues, keeping your mind focussed on the subject of your prayer is very important. It’s akin to the operation of the Spirit in the stretching forth of hands in the Old Testament. For example, God told Moses to stretch forth his hand over the sea and divide it (Exodus 14:16).

On several other occasions, He instructed them to stretch forth their hands to cause things to happen (Read Exodus 7:19, Exodus 8:5, Joshua 8:18). He was showing in the Old Testament that the power of God can be directed with your hands. The power goes in the direction of your hands.

But the higher level of that is the mind. Your mind does far more than the stretching forth of your hands. That’s why the pollution of the mind is one of Satan’s biggest strategies. If he can pollute your mind and make your mind ineffective, then your mind won’t be an effective tool to direct the power of God.

It’s one of the reasons God wants you to maintain the purity of your mind. The purer the mind, the more refined and effective it is in directing and communicating the power of the Spirit.

So, when you pray in tongues, set your mind over that “thing” you want the Spirit of God to channel His energy and power to. If your mind wanders, steer it back. If the wrong picture comes to your mind, cast it off. Discipline your mind. Every so often, you say, “In the Name of Jesus, my mind is set on course!”

Of course when you pray in tongues of the Spirit, your spirit is edified, even when your mind wanders without a focus. But there’s a difference when you need to direct the power of the Spirit towards a particular end: your mind’s vision is then required. So, in prayer, learn to set your mind on course, and your victories and testimonies will be endless. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Righteous Father, thank you for the blessing of speaking in tongues, by which I communicate with you in heavenly vocabulary, to cause a change in my world. In prayer, by the power of the Spirit, I exercise control over my mind, emotions and my entire faculties, to be synchronized with your will, purpose and timing, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
1 Corinthians 14:14-15; Isaiah 26:3

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 14:1-24 & Judges 17-18

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 2:1-12 & Leviticus 14

Today's Audio

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 1:07am On Apr 15, 2021
*Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional​​*

_​​Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD_

_Thursday, 15th April 2021_

*CREATE WITH WORDS*

_Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear_ *(Hebrews 11:3).*

Maybe you desire a change in your finances, business, health, academics, family or ministry; no matter the situation is, you can create that change. Just like your heavenly Father, you can utter words and have your desires created. You can change the course of your life with words and make it conform to God’s plan for you. The Bible says you were created in God’s image and likeness (Genesis 1:26). Therefore, you have the ability to speak to things, or situations, and elicit a definite response from them. Genesis 1:3 says, *“And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.”* He simply commanded it to appear, and it did. 2 Corinthians 4:6 sheds more light on what happened in that instance. It says, *“For God, WHO COMMANDED THE LIGHT TO SHINE OUT OF DARKNESS, hath shined in our hearts....”*

Also, in Genesis 1:11-12, the Bible says God spoke to the earth to bring forth grass and plants, and it did. In Genesis 1:20-21, likewise, the Bible says, *“And God said, let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life....”* He spoke to the water, and it brought forth all manner of creatures. Our theme verse says, *“Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear”* (Hebrews 11:3). If the things which are visible to the optical eyes were made of things which are invisible, then these *“invisible things”*—the spoken words from our lips—must be subatomic particles.

Spoken words are coded messages that create sound waves. These sound codes are thus transmitted to the elements, darkness, earth, water—and God elicited a definite response from each of them. The fact that these elements produced the exact things God demanded is proof that there was an interpretation of the codes sent to each of them through words.

Ephesians 5:1 AMPC says, *“THEREFORE BE imitators of God [copy Him and follow His example], as well-beloved children [imitate their father].”* God expects you to copy Him, to act like Him. Therefore, with your words, you can change hopeless situations. Even if you had a great life already, you can make it much more glorious by your faith-filled words.

*CONFESSION*

_I use my mouth to create the glorious future I want to see. Even now, I release words of prosperity, strength, grace, victories and promotions about my family, job, business, academics, health. I live in the reality of my heritage in Christ. Hallelujah!_

*Hebrews 11:3 AMPC* By faith we understand that the worlds [during the successive ages] were framed (fashioned, put in order, and equipped for their intended purpose) by the word of God, so that what we see was not made out of things which are visible.

*Psalm 33:6* By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.

*1 Year Bible Reading Plan :* Luke 14:25-15:1-10 & Judges 19-21

*2 Year Bible Reading Plan :* Mark 2:13-22 & Leviticus 15

*Get Your PDF April 2021 Rhapsody Copy on This link: https://installs.rhapsodyofrealities.org/?id=maxwell1612672452 today​​*

*Follow Pastor Chris: http://pastorchrislive.org/followpastorchris/ceewcavz5*

*For a daily article reading and feedback: www.rhapsodyofrealities.org.*

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 4:02am On Apr 16, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 16

OUR WEAPONS OF WAR

Pastor Chris

(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal (man-made), but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds (2 Corinthians 10:4).

The weapons of our warfare are mighty through the Holy Spirit to the pulling down of fortresses of darkness: mental, physical, intellectual, or financial fortresses. When fortresses are built against God’s work, God’s house, or the ministry of the Gospel, we deploy our weapons!

Not many Christians realize that we’re at war; the Bible tells us to “war a good warfare” (1 Timothy 1:18). Our theme verse isn’t talking about the weapons of Jesus’ warfare, but “our warfare.” Thanks be unto God we have weapons! One of them is what the Apostle Paul called “...the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God” (Ephesians 6:17).

That sword of the Spirit is the same thing Daniel referred to when he said “A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him...” (Daniel 7:10). Daniel saw it in a more glorious way. John called it “a sword from his mouth” (Revelation 19:15). And in 2 Thessalonians 2:8, Paul called it “…the spirit of his mouth....” He’s dealing with that fiery stream that Daniel talked about. When it’s needed to be a sword, it works as a sword; when it has to go as spirit, it fulfills the purpose. Hallelujah!

Our God leads His children in war to victory (Exodus 15:3, Exodus 14:14, Psalm 24:8, Revelation 19:11). There are warrior angels whom the Lord deploys in our behalf. Thus, we’re victorious in all wars. Hallelujah!

In your life, fear nothing; fear no one. Use the sword of the Spirit. Use the Name of Jesus. The Word declares that we have overcome all antichrist spirits. The forces of darkness are under our feet. In Christ Jesus, we have overcome the world. In every situation, you can declare, “I’m more than a conqueror. Greater is He that’s in me, than he that’s in the world!” As we deploy our weapons through the Holy Ghost, we win at every count. Praise God!

PRAYER
I pray for many around the world today that are haunted by terrible imaginations of fear, defeat and failure; I declare deliverance for them, and affirm that the Word of God dominates their minds and prevails in their lives, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Jeremiah 1:10; Zechariah 4:6-7

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 15:11-32 & Ruth 1-4

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 2:23-28 & Leviticus 16

Today's Audio

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 5:26am On Apr 17, 2021

*A KINGDOM PRINCIPLE .*

Saturday, April 17th .
Pastor Chris

_*Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows (Galatians 6:7 NIV).*_

The Kingdom of God is a real functional kingdom, with principles. For example, giving and receiving is an important kingdom principle. Genesis 8:22 AMPC tells us, _*“While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.”*_ In John 12:24, the Lord said, _*“Listen carefully: Unless a grain of wheat is buried in the ground, dead to the world, it is never any more than a grain of wheat. But if it is buried, it sprouts and reproduces itself many times over”*_ (MSG).

Except you sow your seed, you have no reason to expect a harvest. The kingdom principle of seed time and harvest positions you for the prosperous life that God has ordained for you; it’s a principle that works. It doesn’t matter how beautiful a seed is in your hand or what else you do with it; until you sow it, it’ll produce no harvest. That’s the kingdom truth! The seed doesn’t reckon who’s holding it—whether it’s a good man, or wicked fellow—once the seed gets into the right environment, it’ll produce the necessary results.

This kingdom principle applies to everything about life. The harvest a farmer gets is a direct result of the seeds he plants. Just as it is with the farmer, so it is with you. Your seed could come in different forms; it could be your time, talent, or any other gift God has blessed you with for a glorious life. How great and glorious your life will be is hinged on what you do with your seed.

For example, this material you’re reading right now, “Rhapsody of Realities,” is an indispensable tool for mass evangelism. You can be a part of its spread, penetration and distribution around the world in these end times. Commit to ensuring the Gospel reaches the unreached, and gets even to the remotest villages. Give your best into it.

Remember, the more you give, the more the Lord blesses you, and the greater you become. Operate this principle and see your life move from glory to glory. The Lord will multiply your seeds sown and increase the fruits of your righteousness. He’ll overwhelm you with grace for ever-increasing fruitfulness and superabundance.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I rejoice because you’re able to multiply all grace towards me so that always and under all circumstances, I’m self-sufficient and in superabundance. As I give of my time, talent and finances into the Gospel, I’m confident of a multiplied harvest of blessings in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Genesis 26:12* Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the LORD blessed him. *||*

*||* *2 Corinthians 9:6-11* But this [I say], He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully. 7 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, [so let him give]; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver. 8 And God [is] able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all [things], may abound to every good work: 9 (As it is written, He hath dispersed abroad; he hath given to the poor: his righteousness remaineth for ever. 10 Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for [your] food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousnesswink 11 Being enriched in every thing to all bountifulness, which causeth through us thanksgiving to God. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 16 & 1 Samuel 1-2

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Mark 3:1-7 & Leviticus 17

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 6:51am On Apr 18, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 18

TAKE YOUR PLACE AS A PRAYING-PRIEST

Pastor Chris

Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand; To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people (Psalm 149:6-7).

The bad decisions and choices of many world leaders have brought about the destruction and decimation of economies, and other untold hardships experienced around the world today. In the Scriptures, you’d observe these things were foretold a long time ago, and they are today being hatched by satanic powers.

The plans for a one-world government, one-world economy, and one-world religion were all foretold in the Bible. The Bible declares: “So justice is driven back, and righteousness stands at a distance; truth has stumbled in the streets, honesty cannot enter. Truth is nowhere to be found, and whoever shuns evil becomes a prey. The LORD looked and was displeased that there was no justice. He saw that there was no one, he was appalled that there was no one to intervene; so his own arm worked salvation for him, and his own righteousness sustained him” (Isaiah 59:14-16 NIV).

The phrase, “no one to intervene” actually means “…there was no intercessor….” Can you see why you must take your place as a praying-priest, an intercessor? We’re the executors of the will of the Father; we’re the ones to establish His reign and righteousness in the earth and in the hearts of men. This is your role today as a Christian.

Don’t just sit idly by and watch these vicious destructions and chaos continue unabated. Take a stand and say “no!” to the havoc, mayhem, destruction, chaos and turmoil the devil is unleashing in the world!

Intercede fervidly for world leaders, Presidents and Prime Ministers of nations, that their hearts and minds be guided away from the devil’s manipulation. Pray that they desist from choices and decisions that jeopardize the future of their nations, whilst resisting ideas that plunge their people into poverty and death.

It could take days, weeks or months before you see the change that you require, but don’t stop; keep praying, because you’re causing a “shifting” in the realm of the Spirit; things are changing in the direction of God’s will and purpose for our world as we pray. Glory to God!

PRAYER
Righteous Father, the powers that be are ordained of you; therefore, I pray that your righteousness would prevail in the lives of leaders of nations around the world. Protect their minds from wrong counsels and judgements; and let the wisdom of God be granted them, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
James 5:16 AMPC; Ephesians 6:18

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 17:1-19 & 1 Samuel 3-7

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 3:8-19 & Leviticus 18

Today's Audio

1 Share

Re: Morning Chop - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DIARY by eesyy(m): 8:01am On Apr 19, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 19

THE POWER AND CHARACTER OF THE SCRIPTURES

Pastor Chris

For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee… (Romans 9:17).

Some years ago, after a certain programme which had several ministers in attendance, one of them said to me, “You talk about the Scripture as though it’s a person.” I said, “Oh, yes; it is!” It matters that you know this: the Scripture has personality and character. This is what Jesus revealed in the various things He said about the Scripture.

His apostles captured the same truth, and propagated it. For example, our theme verse says, “For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh….” He could have said, “For God saith unto Pharaoh…” and that’d be right, because we know that God did talk to Pharaoh; that’s what the Scripture tells us. The Bible says Moses went to Pharaoh and said, “...Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Let my people go…” (Exodus 5:1).

Again, we find Paul echoing the same truth in his writing to the Galatians in Galatians 3:8. He said, “And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.” It doesn’t say the Spirit preached to Abraham, or the Lord preached to Abraham. It says the Scripture preached to Abraham. The Scripture “talked” to him.

Galatians 3:22 says, “But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.” Also, look at Galatians 4:30; it doesn’t say, “What saith God?” Rather, it says, “…what saith the scripture?” It’s so important that you put a premium on the Scriptures.

When you want to know anything, get into the Bible to find out what God says about it. Whatever God says about it is what should matter to you. Build your life on the Scripture, for they’re able to make you wise unto salvation (2 Timothy 3:15), and make you an absolute success; complete and proficient, well-fitted and thoroughly equipped for every good work (Read 2 Timothy 3:16 AMPC). Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Thank you Father, for the blessings and impartations I receive from studying the Scriptures, and the deeper insight into the past, present and future of your plans and purpose for the Church, for me, and for the world. I’m transformed from glory to glory—complete and proficient, well-fitted and thoroughly equipped for every good work as I walk in your preordained path for my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
2 Timothy 3:14-17; Romans 15:4; Romans 9:17 ESV

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 17:20-18:1-14 & 1 Samuel 8-10

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 3:20-35 & Leviticus 19

Today's Audio

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Akan And Jamaicans Have 4 Genders As Do Many Non-christian Cultures / Ok. Deep Sight, Am Listening You. Tell Me About Holy Spirit. / The Catholic 'Mary' is not the Mary of the bible!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 265
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.