Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Out Of The Blue (18+) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Out Of The Blue (18+) (8103 Views)

Bbnaija Angel Exposed $€X By Housemates In The Blue Room (video) / "I Am The Blue Print, You Can't Find Any Girl Like Me" - Nengi Brags (see Reactn / A Bolt From The Blue (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Out Of The Blue (18+) by CasNova: 9:58am On Aug 22, 2020
Many thanks dear friends for your interest.
This is another interesting story.

Enjoy

Out of the Blue

Nini Nova

Picture: ClipArt

© 2019

Bayo’s duties as Personal Assistant to his buxom boss, prove to make his dreams come true. He has earlier fantasized about the luscious woman and now has the chance to make all those dreams realities.

He nurtures the relationship with her and wishes he will prove to be a worthy sex companion to this sex goddess. Unknown to him, a grave danger lurks out of the blue.

Working for the Williams had always been fortuitous. Since the time I started working for them, I can categorically assert that things were not the same with me again. I am Bayo, a 30-year old single guy living in Palm Groove, Lagos.

I am quite tall; almost six feet. I can say I'm of average build. I had never really had any problem getting ladies to go out with me, or having girlfriends, so I guess ladies find me attractive. I wanted to be modest, so I would not describe myself as handsome.

However, many people had attested to the fact that I was.

I read Mass Communication in the university and also had Nigerian Institute of Public Relation (NIPR) certificate. My madam, Helen Olanike William - the one we fondly called ‘Big Mummy’ - gave me the opportunity to work for her as Personal Assistant after the demise of her husband about a year ago.

Chief Larry Agboworin William had died in an automobile accident along Lagos-Ibadan expressway. He was the Chairman of Awe Foods Limited, a company that was into the production of spaghetti, noodles, tomato pastes and cooking cubes.

When he was alive he was a generous man and a notable philanthropist. It was Chief William I first started working for as Personal Assistant.

His death was a big blow. I had worked for him barely two years when the tragedy struck. On the day he travelled to Ibadan, I almost went on the trip with him. It was the last minute when he told me that I should not be bothered with the trip again.

The driver that had taken him was fatally wounded and had spent some months at the orthopedic hospital. Chief died instantly. I wondered what would have been my fate if I was in that car on that fateful day.

After his burial, I had thought it was the end of the road as far as working for Awe Foods Limited was concerned. I was surprised when madam called me to her office as the new Chairman of the company, to ask me to continue as her P.A.

“Oh, thank you so much madam,” I had replied gratefully.

She had nodded. “It’s alright. I understand you were very hard-working to my husband. I want you to continue in the same vein with me. I can assure you that as long as you remain steadfast and committed, you’ll not have any problem with me.”

I had promised her that I would always put in my best.

You can download full story at: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/out_of_the_blue/30261
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by CasNova: 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
She had nodded. “It’s alright. I understand you were very hard-working to my husband. I want you to continue in the same vein with me. I can assure you that as long as you remain steadfast and committed, you’ll not have any problem with me.”

I had promised her that I would always put in my best.

A year after I started working for her, I had proved to her to be very capable.

How did I know? She had commended me several times. Within the period I worked for her, she had increased my salary twice.

Those were some of the results of my hard-work.

In the last couple of weeks, madam had been showing some kind of interests I knew were beyond formal cordiality.

She always dressed conservatively, but I could tell that beneath those plain colors and boring styles lurked an absolute killer body just waiting to get out.

She wasn't skinny by any means, but she wasn't fat either. Her lush body just looked fresh, almost like a baby’s own.

She looked cute and desirable, and her tremendously large boobs always set my young mind to lascivious thoughts at a moment's notice.

She was not that tall. At a guess, I can say that she should be around five feet, five inches tall.

She had a beautiful mouth, nice and wide with full soft lips; a perfect mouth I believed would be good for kissing. Like I stated earlier, her most desirable attributes were those very large boobs of hers.

No matter how conservatively she dressed, she couldn't hide the size of those boobs.

I wondered why I was always crazy about busty ladies. If I found any woman attractive, it must be because of her boobs. I had tried to downplay this in my fantasies, but I was yet to succeed.

Yes, my conservative but elegant madam was the kind of woman to nourish the dreams and fantasies of a growing young man like me.

Last week, I struggled in vain to stop myself thinking so much about her in the privacy of my bedroom. I ended up jerking over her magnificent image in my head.

That was not the first time that I would be having many dreams of my bewitchingly beautiful madam. I continued to inhabit my fantasies daily.

Yes, I did have a number of girlfriends as I grew up, both in high school and the university; but none of them had ever come close to being the woman of my dreams that my madam was. It was like something was holding me back and reserving her for me.

I pictured many times how things would be if I could be with her as a man, and not just as her aide. How perfect life would be if I could convince her to let me do to her all the nasty things I had dreamt of, and to have her eagerly do to me the things that I wanted her to do.

Then, I had thought my dreams would never become realizable, but events in the last few days had shown me that I should be hopeful.

You can download full story at: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/out_of_the_blue/30261
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by BigBasher: 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nice one
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by CasNova: 3:07am On Aug 23, 2020
BigBasher:
Nice one

cheesy
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by CasNova: 7:28am On Aug 23, 2020
I pictured many times how things would be if I could be with her as a man, and not just as her aide. How perfect life would be if I could convince her to let me do to her all the nasty things I had dreamt of, and to have her eagerly do to me the things that I wanted her to do.

Then, I had thought my dreams would never become realizable, but events in the last few days had shown me that I should be hopeful.

The first glint of hope I had was when she asked me to come and get some files at her home in Ikeja. Normally, anytime I followed her car, after closing from work, I would get down at the Palm Groove Bus Stop, while her car would proceed to Ikeja.

This particular day, she said there were some documents she would like me to work on, but they were in her residence.

I had to follow the car to Opebi, Ikeja. It was a fine duplex with fine color, the kind of house I would love to own. I waited for her downstairs while she went on to bring the file and the documents. I wondered what was so urgent about the work that it could not wait till the following day.

“I want you to spare some time in working on this when you get home,” she said as she handed the documents to me. “Tomorrow morning, we discuss it in the office.”

“Okay, ma’am.”

She generously gave me money which she said I should use for transport. I thanked her and left. Two days later, she said I would have to follow the car to the house again.

This time around, she didn’t tell me whether there would be work for me or not.

When we got to the house, I sat in the sitting-room downstairs as I did the other time, but not for long.

“Uncle Bayo, Big Mummy said you should come up,” the house maid said.

I was surprised to hear that. “Hmn?”

“She said you should come up.”

I nodded, followed her to the staircase and to her bedroom. It was a large bedroom that looked lush.

“You sent for me, ma’am?” I said.

She had changed from the office wears to something casual and was sitting on a sofa not far from the dressing table. She turned to me and smiled.

“Yes. Sit down, please.” She motioned me to a chair by the dressing table.

I sat down and faced her. In my mind, I tried to imagine that she had called me for something grievous and strove not to look at her breasts.

“I want to ask you something and I want your sincerity,” she started.

I was all ears, waiting. ‘Tell me the kind of feelings do you have for me.”

I stared at her briefly before blinking rapidly and looking away. What kind of question was this? How could she be asking me about the feelings I had for her?

“Er … er…” I stuttered and stopped.

She looked at me in a bemused way. “I know how you feel,” she blurted out.

She did? How could she tell?

“I’ve seen it in you in the last couple of months. I wasn’t so sure before, but now, I am.”

I was silent, numbed. So what happened now?

“Let me tell you one thing or two about myself,” she continued. “I’m fifty-one. I have three children, all schooling abroad. Two female and a male. The oldest is twenty-three while the youngest is nineteen. I loved Larry, my late husband, a lot, though he had some extra marital affairs. I was faithful to him throughout the over two decades of marriage. May his soul rest in peace.”

I didn’t know whether I should say Amen to that or not, so I kept quiet.

“Now, I don’t really have any plans to remarry, but who knows? I may fund love again. When I talk of love, I mean real love, built on genuine affection and mutual trust and understanding.”

I alternated between looking at her and staring at the floor. She was still my boss and I wasn’t sure yet where she was going, so I must remain very respectful.

“However, before I find that real love, I sometimes have desires. Well, I’m a human being, I’m a woman, so sometimes, the desires come naturally. This is where you come in.”

Get full download at: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/out_of_the_blue/30261
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by Zamar: 11:13am On Aug 23, 2020
Nice work
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by CasNova: 6:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
Zamar:
Nice work

Thanks.
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by CasNova: 6:36am On Aug 24, 2020
I alternated between looking at her and staring at the floor. She was still my boss and I wasn’t sure yet where she was going, so I must remain very respectful.

“However, before I find that real love, I sometimes have desires. Well, I’m a human being, I’m a woman, so sometimes, the desires come naturally. This is where you come in.”

It seemed that my breath had ceased. Was my dream finally about to come to pass?

“Sometimes, I need a man’s hugs,” she went on. “Yes, a man’s feel against my body. In addition, maybe some kisses and caresses. No, I’m not talking about sex. I’m only talking about body warmth and closeness.”

She stared at me. “Do you think you can fit in?”

I couldn’t believe my ears. I couldn’t believe that Madam Helen Olanike William, also known as Big Mummy, was really saying this to me.

My answer was and would always be an outright yes, but I decided to play it cool. What if this woman was just teasing me? What if she was setting me up?

But why would she do that? Another part of my mind asked. No, this must be for real.

“You don’t have to say anything right away,” she went on. “But perhaps, I had read you wrongly. Perhaps you had no feelings for me at all. If indeed I have made an error of judgement, kindly stand up and walk away. However, if what I’ve said have some elements of truth, then you can remain on your seat.”

She stopped talking and looked away, waiting to see my reaction. She was damn right, I had feelings for her. Lustful or not, there was no way I would dispute the fact that I nursed serious feelings for her.

I remained on my seat. Several seconds passed. She smiled up at me.

“So, Bayo, you indeed have feelings for me?” she asked as if she wanted to be sure of my stand.

I nodded. “Yes, madam.”

“Good.” She stood up and spread out her hands. “Now, come and give Big Mummy a hug.”

I stood up. It was an effort for me to put up an air of modesty. I gave her a big hug. It was electrifying to hold her in such an intimate way.

She could sense my eagerness and gladness. She encouraged me further by bringing her lips to mine. She pursed her lips together and turned her face up to mine. As I brought my lips down to hers, I pulled her close to me, those tremendous boobs of hers pressing fully into my chest.

I had no doubt now that this was what she wanted. Gosh, this was the opportunity I was waiting for, and I was prepared to fully explore it. I ran my tongue along the line of her lips and pressed inwards. I could feel her almost gasp in astonishment at the liberty I was taking and as her mouth opened in surprise, I slid my tongue deftly inside.

Her mouth was so hot and wet; the instant my tongue pressed against hers, it sent a surging jolt right to my stiffening dick. I felt her tongue press back against mine for a second and I could tell that she was enjoying the feel of my tongue against hers before her hands came up to my chest and she pushed herself away from me.

"Bayo ... I ... I...I think that’s enough," she stammered as she looked at me, her face and eyes swimming with a mixture of emotions.

You can download full story: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/out_of_the_blue/30261
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by FairCritic(m): 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nice one
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by ThrillPlus: 6:18am On Aug 25, 2020
Carry on.
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by CasNova: 4:55am On Aug 26, 2020
"I'm sorry, Madam. You just look so beautiful, and I love you so much. I ... I guess I forgot you were my madam there for a second." I wanted to avoid pressing too hard and possibly destroying everything. At the same time, I was ready to be a secret lover.

"That ... that's okay." She stood up and smoothed down her top over her big boobs.
I got to my feet myself and she gently touched my arm.

"I ... I feel better now. Thanks for being here for me.” She tried a smile.

I could see a warm smile spread across her face. If her smile was warm, then my heart was much warmer.

My eyes flicked down and I could see the soft shadows cast by her nipples on her top. I guessed that kiss had affected her as much as it had affected me.

“That will be okay for today,” she said.

It shouldn’t be okay. How I wished the action would go on and on. I was however glad at the tip of the iceberg I had experienced. I was delighted I could hold her so lovingly and could kiss her lips.

"I’ll be on my way," I said

She watched as I made my way to the door and I turned just before closing the door behind me.

"Madam?"

She looked at me questioningly as I stood looking at her full beautiful and lush body. "Did you like that kiss?"

Big Mummy’s eyes grew quite wider and she gave a little sound that was like a gasp as she brought her delicate little hands together and started wringing them nervously. She nodded.

“Good night, Bayo.”

“Good night, madam.”

I went downstairs, feeling like I had just achieved a life ambition. There was a question I needed to ask the maid. She looked surprised that I should ask that kind of question, but I assured her that it was the secretary in the office that wanted to surprise madam.

The maid finally told me what I asked for.

I went home feeling on top of the world. I could not just believe my luck. As soon as I got home, I went to the bathroom to have a jerk, thinking about my lovely madam.

The next day, things went on normally in the office as if the event of the previous day never happened. There in the office, I was the hard-working, serious P.A.

During the lunch break, I quickly went to the mall not far from our office building and did a little shopping. After making my purchases there, I returned to the office and carried on with my work.

During off-office, private moment with her, I would give her the presents I bought. That opportunity did not come until the following day. We had closed for work and were on the way home in her car. As usual, I sat with the driver at the front seat.

“There’s another work I have for you today,” she said. “The documents are at home.”

My heart palpitated in excitement as I nodded. “Yes, madam.”

The items I bought for her since yesterday were still in my bag. Certainly, this would avail me the opportunity of giving them to her.

It was like it happened the other day. I was at the sitting-room downstairs when the house maid came to tell me that my attention was needed upstairs.

This time around, I didn’t need her to take me to madam’s bedroom upstairs. I rapped gently on her door.

Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by CasNova: 6:04am On Aug 27, 2020
The items I bought for her since yesterday were still in my bag. Certainly, this would avail me the opportunity of giving them to her.

It was like it happened the other day. I was at the sitting-room downstairs when the house maid came to tell me that my attention was needed upstairs.

This time around, I didn’t need her to take me to madam’s bedroom upstairs. I rapped gently on her door.

“Yes, come in,” she said from inside.

I opened the door and let myself inside.
She was sitting on the same sofa. This time around she had changed to a bum short and a t-shirt. I must say she really looked sexy in them and I could feel blood pulsating all over the veins of my body.

I opened my bag and brought her package out. "This is for you, Madam," I said as I handed the gift bag to her.

She certainly looked surprised. "Bayo, for me? Why..." she asked with a big smile on her face as she crossed her hands over her chest.

"Because you deserve something nice, madam. You deserve much more than this."
She smiled pleasantly. “Thanks so much, Bayo.”

"Well, it’s okay, ma’am. you have been good to me too.”

She opened the bag and brought the items out, a big surprise clouding her face. There were undies in there. She carefully set the panties on the sofa and reached slowly for the other enchanting items the gift nylon bag contained.

She seemed enthralled as she carefully picked up the bras - one was black and the other one had beige color. She ran her fingers over the sexy materials.

They were exotic and sexy products. I had picked them out especially for her. Intricate black lace surrounded the supporting cups in a sensual embrace, the cups and underwire substantial enough to provide the support

I knew she needed, but with the cups cut low enough to allow those big boobs of hers to swell over the top of the bra. I had already pictured how hot she would look.

I saw her look at the tags on the straps, checking the sizes. The two were 32E
"They’re so nice. But how ... how did you know my size?" she asked under her breath, as if in a trance.

I smiled. I knew she would ask and I had an answer for her. “The other time I came here, I had to persuade the maid to disclose the sizes to me,” I said, thinking how smart I was.

"Bayo, no one has ever bought anything like this for me in my life."

Wryly, I thought of her late husband. Did that man never surprise his lovely wife with gifts such as these?

Her hands slid from the bras over to the panties. She seemed almost delighted by the delicate lingerie and sexy clothes. I was glad that she loved the items.

“I’m glad that you love them,” I said.

“Oh, I should be glad that you took the trouble to buy them.”

"You don't need to say anything, Madam," I said as I stepped next to her and stroked her arm lovingly. "I wanted to do that for you. Like I said, you are so beautiful, and I think you should start dressing like the gorgeous woman you are."

"Oh Bayo, you make me feel so special." She was almost twittering like a schoolgirl now. I decided that this would be a good time to push things a bit.

"You have no idea how important you are to me. I love you, Madam."

She looked at me and a warm comforting smile spread over her pretty features, her eyes still brimming with excitement. "Why don't you go and try everything on; just in case I have to take anything back."

I actually said that because of the fact that I wanted to see her in everything so I'd have something to think about when I jerked off later.

"Okay," she said with a smile. She gathered up the items and disappeared with them into a room I suspected was the bathing-room. As I waited, I became a little bit nervous. I wondered if I had been too bold and had stepped out of bound.

You can download full story from: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/out_of_the_blue/30261
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by Zamar: 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nice work.
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by LoveToRead: 5:21am On Aug 28, 2020
Cool
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by BigBasher: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
More update.
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by CasNova: 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
"Okay," she said with a smile. She gathered up the items and disappeared with them into a room I suspected was the bathing-room.

As I waited, I became a little bit nervous. I wondered if I had been too bold and had stepped out of bound.

As the minutes passed, I waited. She finally came out, smiling.

“They are all perfectly my sizes,” she said.

I nodded and looked relieved.

My eyes went to the front of the white t-shirt she was wearing. I suspected that she was wearing one of the bras I just bought for her and wished I could see it on her without any top covering the tantalizing swells of her large heavy breasts.

Through the t-shirt, I could see the outline of the power bra, the cups beautifully encasing and pushing up those perfect voluminous mounds. Her ample tit-flesh was clearly on the verge of spilling over the packed cups.

It immediately set my mind to wondering what she would look like without the t-shirt and the bra on at all.

My eyes drifted back down past her huge boobs and followed the t-shirt as it clung to her significant figure. It clung nicely to her 51-year old body as it stuck smoothly to her narrow waist and then flowed outwards over her wide matronly hips.

The bum shirt picked up where the t-shirt ended and the smooth black fabric seemed to caress those wide hips in a comforting hug. After the hips were the smooth creamy thighs.

My eyes followed the line of her shapely legs. I felt my prick start to stir in my pants as the pounding blood started to fill those vacant cavities within my stiffening member.

As she saw me looking her up and down, she did a bit of a turn and took a couple of steps away from me. As she moved, I could see that she was doing that in a teasing way.

"You ... you're not saying anything," she said as she turned back towards me, her huge boobs straining forward in the tight t-shirt enticingly.

"How do I look? Even from what you could see, does the bra look good on me? Does everything look shapely?”

"Yes!" I replied a little too eagerly. "Madam, you ... you look amazing!" The words gushed out of me as my eyes continued to roam up and down her killer body.

The apparent excitement I showed brought a broad smile to her face.

"The things felt so nice putting them on, and then when I saw myself in the mirror, I couldn't believe it. I just stared at myself. I never really fancied sexy bras until now."

I never thought I would ever buy her anything so nice and sexy as well; I had only dreamed it.

Wanting to make sure I had these delightful memories forever, I immediately brought out my cell phone.

"Madam, you look so beautiful, I need to take a couple of pictures; just so I will remember this day." I thought of this so I could use the pictures in the future jack-off sessions that I had in mind.

You can get the full story:. https://okadabooks.com/book/about/out_of_the_blue/30261
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by BigBasher: 10:51am On Aug 29, 2020
Nice update
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by SolaRaphael: 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Carry on.
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by tonysunkan: 7:23am On Aug 30, 2020
Nice
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by CasNova: 11:49am On Aug 30, 2020
I never thought I would ever buy her anything so nice and sexy as well; I had only dreamed it.

Wanting to make sure I had these delightful memories forever, I immediately brought out my cell phone.

"Madam, you look so beautiful, I need to take a couple of pictures; just so we remember this day." I thought of this so I could use the pictures in the future jack-off sessions that I had in mind.

"Okay," she said excitedly. Her interest reminded me of a young girl who was falling in love for the first time.

"Alright," I said as I brought the phone up and reached to put it on camera mode.

"Now, give me a nice pose."

She put her hands on her hips as she made her face slightly sideways towards me. Oh gosh, I thought as I looked at those spectacular jugs in profile, the tight t-shirt molding to her lush curvy body.

I took a couple like that as she stood relatively still for me.

"Okay, let's try a couple of other poses." She moved confidently in her new clothes, and I could see the look of pure joy on her face as she relished in the uplifting sensations my little gifts had created within her inhibited soul.

I directed her this way and that as I continued to take multiple shots, a little twitch going through my dick as I snapped picture after picture of my gorgeous madam.

Now I wanted some of that tight-fitting skirt from the back. I wanted to see how she'd respond to what I wanted her to do for this one.

"Now, turn the other way," I said in my best patronizing voice as she slowly turned slightly away from me. "And then put both your hands on your hips."

I was happy she did exactly as I had asked. "Now turn your head and look back at me over your shoulder ... that's it ... that's good. Now put your feet about shoulder width apart."

I wondered if she'd balk at this one but she followed my instructions and I was left looking at the back of that skirt stretched nice and tight across not only her lush round bum, but across the backs of her smooth muscular thighs as well.

Just as I had hoped, the pose I had placed her in caused that long teasing slit in the back of the skirt to spread as far open as it could go; provocatively revealing a portion of her stocking-clad inner thighs.

Gosh, did she ever look fantastic, I had never realized how nice her legs looked until today. I was amazed at how toned and strong they looked. I couldn't help but picture them wrapped around my back, pulling me deeper into her.

"That looks really nice, Madam," I said with a purposeful note.

"You ... you really think I look sexy?" she asked with an incredulous look on her face.
Was she just feigning it? I couldn't believe her naivety regarding her own looks.

"Madam, you're a lovely vibrant woman. You’re as vibrant and as beautiful as a young woman. You look ... you look very smashing ... and very sexy."

You can get full story @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/out_of_the_blue/30261
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by Awesome05: 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
Cool.
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by ThrillPlus: 6:13am On Aug 31, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by FairCritic(m): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2020
Interesting episode.
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by UltimateSpice: 5:30am On Sep 01, 2020
Cool and fascinating.
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by CasNova: 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2020
Just as I had hoped, the pose I had placed her in caused that long teasing slit in the back of the skirt to spread as far open as it could go; provocatively revealing a portion of her stocking-clad inner thighs.

Gosh, did she ever look fantastic, I had never realized how nice her legs looked until today. I was amazed at how toned and strong they looked. I couldn't help but picture them wrapped around my back, pulling me deeper into her.

"That looks really nice, Madam," I said with a purposeful note.

"You ... you really think I look sexy?" she asked with an incredulous look on her face.
Was she just feigning it? I couldn't believe her naivety regarding her own looks.

"Madam, you're a lovely vibrant woman. You’re as vibrant and as beautiful as a young woman. You look ... you look very smashing ... and very sexy."

She nodded and smiled.

"There, that's good," I said as I lowered the phone and turned away from her slightly, trying to ensure she didn't see the bulging swell in my pants.

"Let me see," she said excitedly as she came over next to me.

I started to scroll through the photos as she looked over my shoulder, the side of one big breast pressed intimately against the outside of my arm.

"Wow, I really look excited, don’t I?"

I could hear genuine astonishment in her voice as I slowly scrolled through one picture at a time.

"Yeah, Madam, that's you. The camera doesn't lie."

I could see the look of amazement on her face as she looked at one picture after another. Gosh, she looked great in what I'd got for her.

"See how glamorous and sexy you look? You really good, madam."

She looked at more pictures of herself.

"Madam, these pictures are titillating," I said as I reached the last one and turned off my phone. "And do you know why they look like that?"

She looked at me and I could see happiness on her face. "Do you see me like that, Bayo?"

"I do, Madam." I held my cell phone up to her for evidence. "And I know by looking at these pictures, you see it too."

She stepped towards me and wrapped her arms around me in a loving hug as she gave me a quick peck on the cheek and buried her head in my neck.

I reached my arms around her and pulled her against me, her full voluptuous chest pushing deliciously against mine. Her delicate perfume wafted into my nostrils enchantingly.

As I slid my hands over her back and felt those huge boobs press against me, I felt another pulsating surge go through my already rock-hard dick. My thoughts immediately went back to the last time we met.

I decided to take my shot and pulled her even closer as I brought my lips down to hers.

I didn’t give her a chance to say anything more as I pressed my lips firmly against hers. They were significantly soft and I let my tongue run out along the delightful crease between them.

As I pressed insistently at the velvety soft juncture of her lips, I felt her uncertainty start to slip away as her lips slowly parted, the uneasiness starting to leave her body.

I took advantage of the opportunity and immediately feathered my tongue deep into her moist oral cavity.

You can get full story @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/out_of_the_blue/30261
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by blackgold7777(f): 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
NICE ONE
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by Zamar: 6:02am On Sep 03, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by ThrillPlus: 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
blackgold7777:
NICE ONE
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by SolaRaphael: 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by CasNova: 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
I didn’t give her a chance to say anything more as I pressed my lips firmly against hers. They were significantly soft and I let my tongue run out along the delightful crease between them.

As I pressed insistently at the velvety soft juncture of her lips, I felt her uncertainty start to slip away as her lips slowly parted, the uneasiness starting to leave her body. I took advantage of the opportunity and immediately feathered my tongue deep into her moist oral cavity.

Her hands stopped pressing against my chest as I felt them slide up the front of my body as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

She gave a little groan of pleasure as I pressed my tongue against hers. I rolled my tongue deftly over hers and pulled back teasingly, inviting her to follow.

I felt my heart soar as her tongue followed mine eagerly into my mouth, where they rolled together in a searing dance.

My hands slid further down until I was cupping that incredible full bum of hers. Her fleshy cheeks felt so soft and yet so firm in my hands as I pulled her midsection against me, my own throbbing prick pushing against her abdomen.

"Bayo, maybe we ... we shouldn't do this," she protested as I continued to hold her tight.

Now, can you imagine that? Why was she changing her mind? How could she change it at this point? I would be a fool to blindly agree with her. Not in the heat of action such as this. In any case, she was only wavering.

I must not allow that to be.

"Madam, do you like me?" I asked firmly but calmly. I knew I had to maintain control of this situation. I needed to be seen by her as being calm and in control.

"Of course, I ... do like you, Bayo; that was why I said those things I said."

From her reaction, I could tell she had loved the deep searing kiss but she was still trying to maintain her sense of right and wrong at the same time.

She, a fifty-one year old woman; me a thirty year old guy.

"I don’t like you,” I said emphatically. “I love you, Madam. You are a beautiful woman. I can treat you the way you should be treated, like a queen. You deserve that. Trust me, Madam."

"I ... I do trust you. But I’m just thinking that maybe …I ... I just don't know what to do." I could see her whole body trembling with nervousness.

"Madam," I said calmly as I reached forward and took her face gently in my hands. "Let me kiss you one more time, and then decide what you want to do."

I knew exactly what decision I wanted her to make and I was more than willing to help her make it. I held her face tenderly and brought my lips down to hers softly once more.

My fingers stroked her face lovingly but I held her in place as my mouth pressed against hers.

You can download full story @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/out_of_the_blue/30261

1 Like

Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by FairCritic(m): 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
Interesting
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by BigBasher: 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nice work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Odunlade Adekola’s Brother, Jethro Marks Birthday On Movie Set / See What Nigerians Are Currently Doing To DSTV On Twitter Because Of TSTV Here / 12 Iyanya Pictures That Are Pure Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.