Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,960 members, 7,799,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid (81361 Views)

Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) / Sexy Nollywood Actress Koko Pat Flaunt Hot Legs In New Shoot(photos) / Sexy Nollywood Actress Koko Pat Flaunt Hot Legs In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by MMXX: 2:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
The comment so far sha

A simple question and answer series,see how they turned it to something else..Brainless morons would have said same in similar circumstance. Ffs options were given

Frustrated beings everywhere, waiting for whom to vent their anger and gutter words on..if only they took their time to read the content properly without rushing to comment.Useless FCT merchants undecided

1 Like

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Antoeni(m): 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
So this one na Person Pikin

1 Like

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
Cynthiacute25:

A woman offering you s*x has given you everything already. It's a goldmine

There's also an extra comfort you get when you are with a woman who loves you.
Absolute peace of mind

Olosho sex can be gotten everywhere

Can't u tink of something substantial and bring to the table?

2 Likes

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Olichoke: 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
This is a rape attempt.
She should be arrested for thinking out loud rape.
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
4rm Her Statement U Can Now Know She Got Into D Movie Industry & Fame Tru Sex With Movie Directors & Influencial Men.

1 Like

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Coldfeets: 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
A typical statement of a Certified Sex Object.
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by IvarTheBoneless: 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
Yeebos babes and Afonja dickk grin

1 Like

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by FullnessofJoy: 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
It's always shameful when a woman speaks like this. Shameful.
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by airminem(f): 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
Bastarrd. . . sad keep making mehn think all women are like you bat. CORK-CORK PANT, stop that nonsense would you. . All women are not like you or cynthia up there commenting cork cork BS

1 Like

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by MMXX: 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
tony9k:
Is it that some people do not understand English or are just being hypocritical. She did not set out to say she desired a one night stand with whizzkid. She was given a hypothetical questuionand had to link 3 artists to 3 acts; she chose Burna Boy go take home, Davido for friendship and Whizkid for the ONS.

She does not deserve all the hates.
Many that commented both male and females did not read thru..read the heading and stormed in to comment and spill trash on an innocent lady
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by brownbib(m): 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
Olosho in the making
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by OlawaleBammie: 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
Cynthiacute25:

Absolute peace of mind

Which nonsense sex?? Sex wey b say Na she self dey beg for the sex and not me

Sex is enjoyed by women and not the other way round jare.

And to the topic, well, since her mother is her role model den it's not surprising that she took after her mother steps, she's indirection calling her mama a retired hoes (after all she took after her)

Feekan teleri, owu iya gbon lomo maa ran undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by rolams(m): 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
Fine girl wey no get sense na her private part go suffer!

1 Like

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by OLULAW: 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
Relationship with God and WIZKID? She’s suffering cognitive dissonance.

1 Like

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by israelmao(m): 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
Lack of value
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by MMXX: 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
airminem:
Bastarrd. . . sad keep making mehn think all women are like you bat
You're the bastard and illiterate for not having the mental capacity to read and comprehend properly.SHAME!!
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by AreaFada2: 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
amazingamaka:
Disgracing womanhood up an down..
Actress my foot.
Sadly too many are like that. Whether they openly admit it or not.

If you are a woman with more self esteem that have more than just your body to offer, kudos to you. You are in an exclusive class nowadays.
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by kingbee90: 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
Brightlightoo:
Hey Make your bathroom look beautiful and attractive with Toilet led light.
Order your Automatic Toilet led light Now! Contact US on whatsapp via 080..5508..6312 for more details.
Electricity inside toilet again?? I hope someone's yansh will not be electrocuted while taking a shit.
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Kulas: 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
Everybody is an actress even those without brain
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by free2ryhme: 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
Cynthiacute25:

Absolute peace of mind

What about prostitutes?
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by airminem(f): 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
MMXX:
You're the bastard and illiterate for not having the mental capacity to read and comprehend properly.SHAME!!
MMXX = EXTRAMANMADNESS tongue

2 Likes

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by airminem(f): 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
SHAT UP CHILD OF A THOUSAND SLOWPOK FLAT ASSS NO DICCK IN PANTS FATHERR DAMNNNNN NIGGARRQ WEAK PREEK
MMXX:
The comment so far sha

A simple question and answer series,see how they turned it to something else..Brainless morons would have said same in similar circumstance. Ffs options were given

Frustrated beings everywhere, waiting for whom to vent their anger and gutter words on..if only they took their time to read the content properly without rushing to comment.Useless FCT merchants undecided

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
What makes you worthy of Wizkid's penis?

1 Like

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by oluwaseunamos33(m): 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
Haaa but I can perform more than Wizkid
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Reckyd123(m): 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
Maybe in Nigeria. Where i am based, sex is the easiest thing ever you can get. I mean girls that are fully endowed and beautiful. Southi girls I hail.

If sex is the only thing a naija babe can offer me, I will collect and that's the end. You ladies should know that sex is not hard to get.

Cynthiacute25:

Absolute peace of mind
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by zudozz: 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
can u imagine geh wey get mama?
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Aboguede(m): 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
Why can't u say that I will like one night stand with truck pusher shocked

NL like to advertise ashawo business

1 Like

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Pearly255(f): 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ok
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Albatross1: 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
Married to God, but wants a one night stand with wizkid.
Na wa oo! [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by zedegit: 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
amazingamaka:
Disgracing womanhood up an down..
Actress my foot.

She merely gave voice to many a woman thought.

Did she break the girls code?
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by damosky12(m): 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
Cynthiacute25:

How is sex everything abeq? A woman offering sex freely is just loose. Nothing more.

It's disgusting that this is probably coming from a lady.

Absolute peace of mind

Love is different from giving sex freely. That a woman gives free sex doesn't mean she loves a man. There are runz babes and there are loose girls.
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Segkem2013(m): 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage / Adedeji Adeleke — Immigration Under Fire For Posting Davido's Father / Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.