Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Life Is Good, And You Are Good Too - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Life Is Good, And You Are Good Too (168 Views)

Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. / Utensils That are Good For Kings And Princesses @ Affordable Price / With Fitila Solar Bulb Life & Biz Are Good Without NEPA Free Sunpower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Good, And You Are Good Too by teemanbastos(m): 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
Thoughts and Idea rule the physical world, the physical world runs on feelings.
We think a lot of things as men but only when we have a full feeling behind it can whatever we think translate to reality : that's why love is such a great thing. The woman is happy to direct the totality of her feelings to an object (the thought) of the man and bam! You have whatever it is you want appear to you in reality.

Everything has its price, a lot of people love visibility, fame and being known, there's a big price behind that, one in which only the famous, visible and rich know.
Contentment is indeed a very nice virtue because it's actually when you get into a situation that you understand what is really involved, on the outside it looks fabulous but on the inside, you have to deal with whatever you see. I'm not a fan of the Nigerian tertiary educational system, unnecessarily too hard a life! But I remembered being the happiest person when I saw the admission letter, I got in and had to deal with whatever I faced stoically.
You want to spend money like the rich, great! What you actually want is feeling rich and having the happy attitude rich people exhibit when they spray money at parties, the thing is you can actually exhibit that attitude in your house amongst your family and friends = the same happiness.
Life is humorous, the famous are not even freaked a bit by the fame they possess, could be a burden at times to them - it is the fans of the famous that are actually freaked. It is just what life is.

In this life, some people have been given one talent (which is the gift of life), some have been given two talents ( gift of life + love or wisdom or fame or riches), some have been given five talents (gift of life + wisdom + love + riches + every good thing in life).
Accept your life for what it is, it will save you much troubles and worries. Enjoy and use what you have. People are unhappy because they have what they have now not because they want it deep down but because they want to fit in, now they have to maintain what they don't like - now that's hard! Easy to maintain what is real but hard to maintain what is fake.

Life is good when you accept reality for what it is. I'm not a footballer, I retired when my big toe was fractured in a very hot game in Js3 (haha), so no matter the huge rewards footballers receive I'm not moved, i cannor come and kill myself, I've accepted the fact that I'm not a footballer. Meanwhile Messi is the Greatest Of All Times (that's why he graciously found himself playing in a match that showed he 8-2 feel too highly of his capabilities : we appreciate our highs when we are low, Leo Messi does too)

Everyone experiences the same range of feelings you experience, some of us just bone face to appear tough. we experience pain, pleasure, disappointments and everything emotion life brings, whether we ride in flashy cars or use nice tech gadgets, it doesn't change that, all happiness is within you.

Everything you don't have today, you will have tomorrow. Calm down! Plus if you are not enjoying the present moment you have, how will you enjoy the moments to come?

You are already in this life already, whether you like icecream but find yourself drinking garri does not matter, whether you like to fly but find yourself trekking it doesn't matter, whether you prefer living in White House and find yourself in Nigeria does not matter, you've been born where you've been born, you've been born into where you've born into, accept yourself and your situation in peace. No one is ashamed of you, you only think so. No one is intimidated by you, you only think so. Because it's your life and your life only.
Be at Peace with yourself.

Enjoy whatever life throws you, if it throws lemons at you, you can make lemonade out of it if you wish,in my case I'm not a blender so I guess I'll throw the lemons back and wait for bananas. I prefer bananas.

Life is good.
And you are GOOD!

(1) (Reply)

Senate Commences Inquest Into Dpr’s Remittance To FG. / EXCLUSIVE: Dangote, Africa’s Largest Cement Producer, Owned By Nigerian Billiona / Where Can I Get Quality Digital Marketing Training?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.