Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,512 members, 7,808,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

This Snake Was Killed On My way After Work Last Night - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Snake Was Killed On My way After Work Last Night (358 Views)

Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) / I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head / This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Snake Was Killed On My way After Work Last Night by skup008(m): 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
Was done after a very stressful day on site, while strolling down to the hotel where I am lodging....

I was saved by the flash of a car that was passing by my side. I saw a glossy object crawling, observed and behold it's a snake coming directly my way, I was so shocked and scared but I tried to be a man luckily a large broken block was just a step from me, picked it up and landed it on the center back of the snake which weaken it and made it difficult for it to move so I searched for a stick and got it killed.

It is my first time to kill a snake and does any one know the type it is?

Thanks.

Re: This Snake Was Killed On My way After Work Last Night by Kestolove(m): 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
I don't think lala will be impress with dix...u dint even prepare it..u dey vex lala aswr
Re: This Snake Was Killed On My way After Work Last Night by DrAbayomi(m): 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
Quit killing snakes... Snakes rarely attack unless they feel threatened. They are beautiful creatures.
Re: This Snake Was Killed On My way After Work Last Night by heendrix(m): 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
Damnn you shouldn't have killed this snake they're harmless specie hunting Rats

Having the Best Human - Animal relationship when it comes to the Reptiles family
Re: This Snake Was Killed On My way After Work Last Night by dawnomike(m): 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
Non-venomous rat snake...
Prevention is better than cure all the same
Re: This Snake Was Killed On My way After Work Last Night by GOFRONT(m): 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
This snake put to bed just yesterday.....
Re: This Snake Was Killed On My way After Work Last Night by dukeprince50: 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
u did not even cook it, Lalasticlala will sue u for indiscriminate wasting of meat.
Re: This Snake Was Killed On My way After Work Last Night by Playthepianos: 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44

FP Loading.

Las Las, I drop comment for first page. smiley
Re: This Snake Was Killed On My way After Work Last Night by Playthepianos: 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
heendrix:

Having the Best Human - Animal relationship when it comes to the Reptiles family

Thrash. That can't work in Nigeria.

Re: This Snake Was Killed On My way After Work Last Night by skup008(m): 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
heendrix:

Until you encounter this thing bro, too creepy.

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Leads #endsars Protest 24 Hours After Getting Dragged On Twitter / Senate Confirms Appointment Nnamani As Member Police Service Commission / Queen Christiana Owonam A Blessing To Nsit Ubium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.