Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,993,632 members, 7,294,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 February 2023 at 12:16 PM

DOWNLOAD MP3: Travis Scott - The Plan (mp3) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / DOWNLOAD MP3: Travis Scott - The Plan (mp3) (828 Views)

Travis Scott – Franchise Ft. Young Thug & M.I.A. (MP3 DOWNLOAD) / DOWNLOAD MP3: Travis Scott - Franchise [new Song] / DOWNLOAD MP3: Quavo – GNF Ft. Migos, Young Thug & Travis Scott (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Travis Scott - The Plan (mp3) by hitbaze(m): 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
Travis Scott comes through with another classic song called "The Plan" and right here for fast Download mp3 clean version below.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MP3

Jacques Berman Webster II, known professionally as Travis Scott, is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer. Scott's musical style has been described as a fusion of traditional hip hop, lo-fi and ambient. In 2012, Scott signed his first major-label deal with Epic Records..

Jacques Berman Webster II was born in Houston, Texas. From ages one through six, Webster lived with his grandmother in South Park, Houston. Located in south-central Houston, the neighborhood was notorious for crime and had an impact on a young Webster, "Growing up, my grandmother stayed in the 'hood so I seen random crazy shit. [I saw] mad bums and crazy spazzed out motherfuckers, I saw people looking weird, hungry, and grimey [sic]. I was always like, ‘I gotta get the Bleep out this shit.’ It gave me my edge—[it made me] who I am right now." Webster moved to Missouri City, a middle-class suburban area bordering southwest Houston, to live with his parents. His mother worked for Apple and his father ran his own business. Webster's father is also a soul musician and his grandfather was a jazz composer. Webster attended Elkins High School and graduated at seventeen. Webster then attended the University of Texas San Antonio, before dropping out his sophomore year to fully pursue his music career.

After dropping out, Webster immediately moved to New York City in an attempt to start his music career. His parents, frustrated that he had dropped out of school, eventually cut him off financially.

Webster's stage name is derived from his late uncle's first name ("Travis"wink and from fellow artist, Kid Cudi, whose first name is Scott.

Lyrics below

[Chorus]
You don't know where we stand
It's true
Know the plan

[Verse 1]
Last time I wrecked it, last time I whipped around
Last time I did the whippets (Yeah), last time I live reverse (Yeah, yeah, ooh)
Pull up 'round, hit the reverend (Yeah), last time I hit your crib (Yeah)
Last time there was no tenants (Ooh, ooh)
I done went back in myself, felt like Hell
Bleep, I risked it, patience sell (Yеah)
Found you livin', know you thrillin', not for sinnin' (Yeah)
How I got my stripes in business, backin' out in thе street (Yeah)
What is wild, let it be, ragers out, gotta eat (Yeah)
Not a vibe (Yeah), but a wave, with the sound by the way
Count it down, by the days (Ooh)
To myself, know they wicked, with the moves (Ooh, ooh)
I'm drinkin', off the juice, know I'm drinkin'
I be smooth, then I lose it, yeah, yeah now

[Chorus]
You don't know where we stand (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
It's true (Yeah, yeah)
Know the plan

[Verse 2]
Close the opera
Hear the red and blue outside, I think our option's up
I recrossed it 'round the map, I had to line it up
I be swervin' on the waves, it's like a line of us (Yeah, yeah)
Move in 'verse on my turf, I'm outta line, I put in work
I draw the line and cross it first
I need the time, I need the search
It's just like wine, it make it worse
Skrrt, skrrt in the 'Vert, skrrt, skrrt
Ride on land, Boeing jet, make it land
In slow motion when I dance
In your eyes I see your trance
I run away and then you prayin' (Yeah)
If I show the hideaway would you hide out and let it blam? (Yeah, yeah)
Ain't no time, I'm facin' scams, nah, nah (Yeah)

[Chorus]
You don't know where we stand (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
It's true (Yeah, yeah, ooh-ooh, ooh)
Ooh

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Oyinkanade – Soro Soke • Mp3 / Whats Happening' / Ridin' Dirty (remix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.