Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" (77342 Views)

Court To El-Rufai: You Can’t Stop EFCC From Investigating You / Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial / Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Oxtonguy: 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
This guy is careless with words

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by anonimi: 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
Openbusiness:
The people that destabilized GEJ govt with Boko Haram and killer fura de nunu herdsmen have started exposing themselves. May God bless Yaradua wherever he is. The first President to reduce price of oil to benefit Nigerians. Truly, it is when the lion is dead that a wild dog barks in the jungle. It is when the angel leaves that d shortest devil dey fill funky....nawa grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4184367_img20160901212519_jpeg78b79ce1d41276755a59631319a61753

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by opribo(m): 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
His comments shows him as unfit to hold public office in civilized societies, only in Nigeria you can find such.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by abmarine(m): 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hate speech
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by seunayantokun(m): 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
Okuda:
notice that the people that are fighting him are the pan nigerian men? they know what they see when they are always coming for him... an educated tribal bigot and boko haram apologist/jihadist.
... supported by MURIC.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by 3ice: 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hello All,
You are invited to service tomorrow tagged encounter with destiny service. This will hold in Living Faith Church AKA Winners Church Otta, Ogun state and every other Winners location nearest to you. Its a service you shall not miss.

Testiomonies of refined destiny includes a bus conductor led back to his original destiny and now a landlord and business owner, barren women turned mothers of children, jobless people now millonaires, business breakthroughs, favour that turned poverty into riches.

Isaiah 9:8 King James Version (KJV)
8 The Lord sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel.

Please come and receive a word that shall turn around your story to become a star of your generation.

Jesus is Lord.

For enquiries call 07034534782

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
This guy was irrelevant in political cycle until APShits used their scam change mantra deceive their gullible supporters... All thanks to Thiefinubu for giving APShits national recognitions and giving people like this hope in Nigeria politics ... Before emergency of APShits who was he Mare one time Minister
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Asour: 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
jlinkd78:
This man is not refined any bit, take away political title he is not different from d average terrorist. In saner climes d 5M hate speech fine should be activated immediately but trust d supporter of APC govt a blind eye will be turned at this loquacious speech which is not only defamatory to d soul of d dead but capable of inciting Jonathan's people against him. Hell Rufai has used every opportunity at his disposal to pursue his bigger than God mantra and this congenital traits transferred onto his children who lack decorum and whose offensive outbursts more acidic than that of their father. A Northern Governor being Commander of Boko Haram comes to mind but what do I know

Without politics though, he is a very, very brilliant chap.
Politics has a way of getting at the best of us. Religion s at times don't help too.

The guy is a technocrat. Without politics he would have done very fine. With politics though, it seems he goes low everytime.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Nicepoker(m): 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
loopman:
Fact

Yar’Adua is dead and the other hat wearing clown tyrant that can only exert his power on a young boy is in Otuoke
Listen to yourself once more. You sound somehow.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by fredoooooo: 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
you do anyhow , you see anyhoe .. No be only una get craze for head ..Ride on Mallam grin
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by bakobenjamin198: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
AnanseK:

This was said some years ago and he was referring to his fight with Shehu Sani who was then a Senator and now a nobody.
yes, I agree with you that Shehu Sani is now a nobody, but whether Elrufai likes it or not; he would equally be a nobody too some day. There is time for everything.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Don2004: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
MENZPRIDE:
Is Gov. El-Rufai responsible for the death of Ex-Pres. Yardua, because Ex-Pres. Yardua fought and challenged him , Gov. El-Rufai?
Does Gov. El-Rufai Wants to tell us that he single handedly defeated and "ended" the political career of Ex-Pres Jonathan, because Ex-Pres. Jonathan fought and challenged him, Gov. El-Rufai.
Are we going to see the end or "death" of the NBA (Nigerian Bar Association), because the NBA has chosen to fight and challenge Gov. El-Rufai?
the big questions

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by bbbabes(f): 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
This man's ending will be bad

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Pat081: 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
He always have something to say we all knw that
Elimon:
Let me quickly watch and see if Lie Muhammed will come and react to this HATE SPEECH
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Amorprincesa24: 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
If you are much of a terror, deal with those bandits. Empty barrel
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by fredoooooo: 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
AnanseK:

This was said some years ago and he was referring to his fight with Shehu Sani who was then a Senator and now a nobody.

Nothing to do with the Southern Nigeria Bar Association (SNBA) Controlled by IPOB.

Even if he talk to dem , they deserve it .. yoi do anyhow you see anyhow.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by perdollar(m): 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
lol. midgetest
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by bhella10: 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
Shot fired �
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by joe120120(m): 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
[quote author=EBMedia post=93098621]

https://igberetvnews.com/1362087/want-fight-go-ask-yaradua-jonathan-el-rufai-blows-hot-video/
[/quote

EL GIULIANI IS MOST STUPID man on zoological county ,he tink he is a man ,let his life go on
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by simplesearch: 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
How important or powerful is El-Rufai, sincerely not so relevant with even low public acceptance and image. If not for OBJ who made him the minister of FCT that confer some relevance on his political CV, I wonder what he'll be parading about. It was also the general displeasure with Mr Good-luck Jonathan then that gave APC a free ride to power for which El-rufai was a beneficiary. El-rufai know too well that his second term was rigged with unwholesome connivance or how can a man who choose to run a joint Muslim Muslim ticket ever expect to win in a free and fair where almost half of the population are Christians, religious sentiment aside the logic behind such decision is naive to say the least. Overestimation of ones self worth sure leads to tragic and unexpected downfall, God abhors a proud look!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
Charmingrascal:
But he can't fight bandits in his State

Only if you know who is arming the bandits.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by mukthar2000(m): 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
AnanseK:

Please go to school
OK OP , I would register after locked down, mumu

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by mechanics(m): 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hmmmmm, he should allow the dead to rest in peace.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by bhella10: 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
This 1 wan claim naija politics super power

Infact, Go and use ur power and send boko haram out of your state.
Can you imagine what he is saying.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Maobichek: 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
loopman:

That is certainly a typo but you can keep sleeping on it if it give you satisfaction
Typo again..."if it give you..." instead of " if it gives you..."
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by wink2015(m): 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
EL RUFAI has not help the peace in Southern Kaduna.

He started with the killing of a prominent King in Southern Kaduna who was travelling in an entourage.

They the king were ambushed with his wife and kidnapped.

The King was killed.

Since then the whole of southern Kaduna has witness endless killings.

IS THIS THE MAN THAT WANT TO REPRESENT THE NORTH as a President of Nigeria?

GOD FORBID !

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by madridsta007(m): 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
This 1 wan claim naija politics super power

Infact, Go and use ur power and send boko haram out of your state.

Boko Haram are actually not in Kaduna State.

What he has in Kaduna State are elite members of the Fulani Ganjaweed Militia.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Coldie(m): 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
Gej na mumu na, when he was president he had the power to clamp down on this guy but he didn't so it's his business
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by CzarChris(m): 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1362087/want-fight-go-ask-yaradua-jonathan-el-rufai-blows-hot-video/
I hope this man understands the import of this statement. Umaru Musa Yar'Adua's family should ask El-rufai a few questions concerning the death of their kinsman.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
And who will go and ask late Yaradua in the grave? Is this midget of a man okay at all? Every dog has its day, Jonathan is in his home town resting. Powerful man please use your might to stop southern Kaduna killings then we all will know just how powerful you are. It's not enough for you to be blowing hot air and say you are a mighty man.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by anungangampu: 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
So see how Notherners talk.. Dem no dey even speak English and in Thier gathering they say it as it is.

Thats why they don't regard us in the south cause we mince word and quick to show eloquence
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Angelfrost(m): 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
loopman:

You obviously trolling and I don’t indulge your kind. You are very slow and stop derailing they thread

Idiot grin

Good sir, forget trolling for a bit... What does that in bold even mean??! Could this be your keyboard malfunctioning, or the shocking limitation of thy grammar skills??! I am quite concerned!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery / Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters / "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.