Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

JOKES: The Person With A Total Number Of 21 Likes Win. - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / JOKES: The Person With A Total Number Of 21 Likes Win. (465 Views)

The Person Below Me Likes ____ / Riddles, Jokes, Puzzles, Tongue Twister And Other Games / The New Feature Coming To Pubg Will Allow You Spectate The Person That Killed Yo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JOKES: The Person With A Total Number Of 21 Likes Win. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
Post a joke on this thread, for viewers to like, the person with a total like of 21, shall be rewarded with a cash price, to the tune of a million naira.

Note: your like must not exceed 21, neither must it be below it for a period of 30minute.

Make a screenshot of the post reaching 21 likes, then Quote me or three other participants once you get exactly 21 likes, to bear you witness.
Re: JOKES: The Person With A Total Number Of 21 Likes Win. by XXXXTENTACION: 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
Question : why does mexico not have an olympic team ??

ans: because anybody who can run, swim and jump is already in the united states undecided

2 Likes

Re: JOKES: The Person With A Total Number Of 21 Likes Win. by ObaOfUyo: 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
The OP will use a parody acct to alternate the figures at his convenience.
Its a fools errand
Re: JOKES: The Person With A Total Number Of 21 Likes Win. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
The OP will use a parody acct to alternate the figures at his convenience.
Its a fools errand

No, not actually, I shall not do that, I'm a man of my word, plus I shall not always be online, simply made a screenshot and get three people to bear you witness that the post stays on 21likes within 30 minutes
Re: JOKES: The Person With A Total Number Of 21 Likes Win. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Question : why does mexico not have an olympic team ??

ans: because anybody who can run, swim and jump is already in the united states undecided

lol
Re: JOKES: The Person With A Total Number Of 21 Likes Win. by illicit(m): 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ok
Re: JOKES: The Person With A Total Number Of 21 Likes Win. by joycegurl: 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
hahahaha,this can only be in d jokes section.Imagine having up to a million naira....wow!so many things I could do
Re: JOKES: The Person With A Total Number Of 21 Likes Win. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
joycegurl:
hahahaha,this can only be in d jokes section.Imagine having up to a million naira....wow!so many things I could do

Anyway, its a game, and game is mostly of luck
Re: JOKES: The Person With A Total Number Of 21 Likes Win. by Andrew13: 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
Op it seems you want to suffer for 600yrs angry angry

Re: JOKES: The Person With A Total Number Of 21 Likes Win. by joycegurl: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
Akamariner:

Anyway, its a game, and game is mostly of luck
yes,don't mind me sha
Re: JOKES: The Person With A Total Number Of 21 Likes Win. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
Andrew13:
Op it seems you want to suffer for 600yrs angry angry

Why 600
Re: JOKES: The Person With A Total Number Of 21 Likes Win. by Vyzz: 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Help / Capcom's Pragmata Delayed To 2023 / If U Are A Nigeria Child 3 Things U Did When U Were Swall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.