Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

No Guy Can Leave A Girl With This Nyash PHOTOS - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Guy Can Leave A Girl With This Nyash PHOTOS (17554 Views)

'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' / No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: / No Guy Can Stand This On A Female! (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Guy Can Leave A Girl With This Nyash PHOTOS by Heroclitus(m): 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:
Na! Not true, my waistline became smaller, because I was working out alongside and I lift heavy!

what do you mean by you lift heavy,you lift barbells or what?
Re: No Guy Can Leave A Girl With This Nyash PHOTOS by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 11:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
Heroclitus:

what do you mean by you lift heavy,you lift barbells or what?
Yes i lift heavy weight. I will carry you guys along on my next video
Re: No Guy Can Leave A Girl With This Nyash PHOTOS by Silasloaded(m): 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
This is a thread for ladies. But what am try to that @sweetgirlmimi is right what about us the guys that are lean and want some biceps and muscles engaging our day Two-Four-seven at the Gym house for some result.
Re: No Guy Can Leave A Girl With This Nyash PHOTOS by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
Silasloaded:
This is a thread for ladies. But what am try to that @sweetgirlmimi is right what about us the guys that are lean and want some biceps and muscles engaging our day Two-Four-seven at the Gym house for some result.
The workouts are mainly for girls. I can add a guy to my channel for guys workout

1 Like

Re: No Guy Can Leave A Girl With This Nyash PHOTOS by mikeayus(m): 6:23am On Aug 23, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:

The workouts are mainly for girls. I can add a guy to my channel for guys workout

Awesome, this will be nice to have Mimi, thanku cheesy
Re: No Guy Can Leave A Girl With This Nyash PHOTOS by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:06am On Aug 23, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:

Are you for real
Re: No Guy Can Leave A Girl With This Nyash PHOTOS by fati2001(m): 8:08am On Aug 23, 2020
My baby ynash big pass this one.
Re: No Guy Can Leave A Girl With This Nyash PHOTOS by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 8:39am On Aug 23, 2020
fati2001:
My baby ynash big pass this one.
Do it and make your baby nyash more bigger that the door will not be able to contain grin

Re: No Guy Can Leave A Girl With This Nyash PHOTOS by Iceyjayzz(m): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:

Do it and make your baby nyash more bigger that the door will not be able to contain grin
Trash!!! it's only a useless and brainless girl that will think having a big ass can get random men, nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: No Guy Can Leave A Girl With This Nyash PHOTOS by sinator(m): 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:

It will not be too much
ok.. For you
Re: No Guy Can Leave A Girl With This Nyash PHOTOS by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 7:49am On Sep 09, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Trash!!! it's only a useless and brainless girl that will think having a big ass can get random men, nonsense!
Mtsew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support / Slept With 83 People / When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.