Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far (59648 Views)

Finally Migrated To Australia At Age 48. This Is My Story So Far / Third Mainland Bridge Closure; What Is Your Experience So Far? / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
� � � Russia is not like that.

Since I came here I never here church noise. Though churches are set away from residential buildings.

But they ones that are close don't make noise.

These people are not Like Nigeria where you'll find 20 to 30 Churches in one community making noise disturbing people.
uboma:

From your comments on page 3 (I did not quote it because it is long), do the Churches in the Russian city where you reside, makes noise like they do here in Nigeria? I am tired of having Churches in residential areas in Nigeria, creating noise population through their loud speakers at odd hours when others need to rest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by uboma(m): 11:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
Austeen007:
Me and Alice the Dog. RIP

How old was Alice before she died?

What caused it?
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by uboma(m): 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
Austeen007:

Since I came here I never here church noise. Though churches are set away from residential buildings.

These people are not Like Nigeria where you'll find 20 to 30 Churches in one community making noise disturbing people.

It is terrible here in Nigeria.

A Pastor and his family will wake the whole neighborhood @4/5:00am to give thanks to 'god' for a new Month with the loud speaker blasting. Why not simply pray silently instead? Sometimes I wonder if their gods are deaf, hence they have to shout with the aid of loud speakers when praying.

Their Sunday and midweek services are worse. Same goes for their vigil services.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by uboma(m): 11:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
Austeen007:
LOL here if woman Love You Na Flower Them need from you. If you dont buy them the flower on a date they'll think you dont love them.

Just have money for flower, and coffee that's all

Chai!

The difference with our women here is clear.

This life no balance at all.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Alexgeneration(m): 1:33am On Oct 01, 2020
Austeen007:

You went to Russia through the school route?

If yes, did you go for masters or bachelors degree?

What's the process to achieve the work permit route?

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Ishilove: 3:16am On Oct 01, 2020
uboma:

Chai!

The difference with our women here is clear.

This life no balance at all.

grin
Guy leave that one. Buy me flowers and I go use am cook soup for you. Buy me teddy bear and I will use it for pillow. What I would prefer is get a bunch of flowers, remove the flowers from the stalk and gum 1000 naira notes in their place. Oh boy! That would be so romantic cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by uboma(m): 5:24am On Oct 01, 2020
Ishilove:

Guy leave that one. Buy me flowers and I go use am cook soup for you. Buy me teddy bear and I will use it for pillow. What I would prefer is get a bunch of flowers, remove the flowers from the stalk and gum 1000 naira notes in their place. Oh boy! That would be so romantic cheesy

Lol.

This is what I am talking about. Our women needs to change their orientation..... Or else we will all port to Russia.

grin

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by RENOWNED2(m): 8:26am On Oct 01, 2020
Ishilove:

angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 01, 2020
Ishilove:

Ole! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Canih28: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ishilove:

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

* LOL, u no serious grin grin *

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
She 12-year old
uboma:

How old was Alice before she died?

What caused it?
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by uboma(m): 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
Austeen007:
She 12-year old

Wow.

She was old.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
LOL Nigeria for you. For my Street for Nigeria They're like 5 churches with Loud Speaker Night Vigil noise till morning, Sunday Service na war.
uboma:

It is terrible here in Nigeria.

A Pastor and his family will wake the whole neighborhood @4/5:00am to give thanks to 'god' for a new Month with the loud speaker blasting. Why not simply pray silently instead? Sometimes I wonder if their gods are deaf, hence they have to shout with the aid of loud speakers when praying.

Their Sunday and midweek services are worse. Same goes for their vigil services.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by uboma(m): 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
Austeen007:
LOL Nigeria for you. For my Street for Nigeria They're like 5 churches with Loud Speaker Night Vigil noise till morning, Sunday Service na war.

It is a terrible situation here in Nigeria. They carry out their activities without being sensitive to the needs of others.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2020
The Truth is THAT PEOPLE IN AUTHORITY IN NIGERIA ARE LESS CONCERNED ALL THOSE CHURCHES HAS BRANCHES ABROAD WHERE THEY RESPECT THE LAW ON NOISE POLLUTION, BUT BACK IN NIGERIA THE MAKE ULTRA SONIC NOISE EVEN DURING SLEEPING HOURS
uboma:

It is a terrible situation here in Nigeria. They carry out their activities without being sensitive to the needs of others.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2020
DA, OTLECHNA, She was.
uboma:

Wow.

She was old.
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by uboma(m): 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
Austeen007:
DA, OTLECHNA, She was.

Hehehehe
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by 1beat(m): 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
am interested in this country let create Whatsapp group so as to assist one another

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by YungLasaint(m): 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hahahaha e no go fit stop me oh
skylane:
except say he go marry all of them lock inside house, if not he no go fit stop me
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by YungLasaint(m): 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
Education is free?
James4bright:

Good day bro, I just visited your blog. It's quite great. Sorry, do you own a car, I saw you in a car picture.

I'd really appreciate it if you post some pictures here too, it's quite inspiring. I never knew education in Russia is actually free too until I visited your blog.

I'm really loving this.
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by YungLasaint(m): 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
He will collect a nobel award
skylane:
putin suppose find you something for really trying to open our eyes about Russia so
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
If you KNOW this Guy CAlled NAS on FACEbOOk He's a travel blogger. They dont use google info to judge a country. They travel to the country tour the country and experience it before saying anything.

BUT A lot OF US READS Propaganda about Russia.
Because Russia doesn't give in to allow the west control their resources and military power and they write all sorts of evil about them.
YungLasaint:
He will collect a nobel award

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Canih28: 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
Austeen007:
Ok the 3 points you mentioned are ok. since you want to settle in Russia and expand your wish will come through.

First of all the best way to come to Russia is through study permit, or working permit.

I do not advice anyone who wish to settle in Russia and expand move to Russia with tourist visa. Once your tourist visa expires, you're expected to leave the country if you over stay your visa, and eventually get caught by the police , You'll pay Straff and be deported. But many of us are survivng it but it isn't adviceable at all to move to Russia on tourist visa except for tourist purposes.

So school is is the best, study and work every year you pay you fee your visa get extended. you can also apply for residence when you hvae the proficiency for Russian history and language. Thought it would be easy to get the Permanent residence if you're married to a Russian.

How i found my wife on facebook was luck, though i was searching them and i got many of them but where so far away to meet. Meanwhile before then i had met few other Russian women where i used to live in Moscow Region. I only made a choice and settled with one of them and it was the greatest choice.

Well, your friend who adviced you to be competent in SW dev. Adviced you well. But then, before you can use such skills efficiently in Russia you must learn how to communicate with Russians. "The Language." Already you are sure you can quickly learn the language.

Sending Russian women a friend request on FB from Nigeria, they wont accept you, except whne they have seen that your profile is in Russia and you're living in Russia.

Mostly why you dont get accepted is because they're are either nmarried , have a boyfriend and mainly they often work here and return in the evening to take care of house chores and have little time for facebook.

Though facebook isn't where you can actively find Russian women. Here we use their local socila platforms to find them.

Above all is luck.

I googled the meaning of STRAFF u wrote >>
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by YungLasaint(m): 5:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
I support this
1beat:
am interested in this country let create Whatsapp group so as to assist one another

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Canih28: 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2020

* I'm now reading about this wonderful country
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia
Thanks OP *

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
LOL it's Russian .

In Russia when you commit a driving offence or any other offence you'll pay Straff.
Canih28:

I googled the meaning of STRAFF u wrote >>
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Canih28: 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
Austeen007:
LOL it's Russian .

In Russia when you commit a driving offence or any other offence you'll pay Straff.
Okay, I fear oh grin
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
Education is free for Every Russian from Kindergaten to University level. The parents need to pay only for feeding.

I hope you read that on my Blog. 5 things RUssians Enjoy for free
YungLasaint:
Education is free?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Richdee1(m): 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2020
Austeen007:
Education is free for Every Russian from Kindergaten to University level. The parents need to pay only for feeding.

The name of your blog??
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Alexgeneration(m): 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
Austeen007:

Baba, abeg try answer my question .

I tried asking same questions on your blog, but the question and answer section seems not to be working .
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by James4bright(m): 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
YungLasaint:
Education is free?

That was what I saw on his blog. But I'm getting a contrary information right now.

I read something about Education and Health care being free.
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
The free is not For us But For Russian citizen.

School is free for Russian from Kindagarten to University level. Theirs parents only pays for feeding. An Health care is free also for Russian citizens. But if the Treatment needed is not in Russia State GOvt will give 50% of the money needed for such treatment.

Even Woman sho has more than 3 children and cant buy a house or build The Govt provides her with the Building materials, free land and cash to build the house.

And orphanes and stateless persons are entitiled to free land and a country on it.

James4bright:

That was what I saw on his blog. But I'm getting a contrary information right now.

I read something about Education and Health care being free.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply)

Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone / "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.