Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far (59362 Views)

Finally Migrated To Australia At Age 48. This Is My Story So Far / Third Mainland Bridge Closure; What Is Your Experience So Far? / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by YungLasaint(m): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hahaha e go happen now, that means you need learn the language for better communication
Canih28:

Me sef same thing on FB
Russian and Ukrainian babes dey my friend list yafun yafun.
But we are not talking bcuz of the *language barrier, just seeing each other's post.

*Assuming everybody on Earth are speaking the same language, e go beta na.
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Canih28: 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
YungLasaint:
Hahaha e go happen now, that means you need learn the language for better communication
Azin ehn! Shá Face to face make sense for admire the fine damsel from RU ❤︎❤︎❤︎
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Bqudds: 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
YungLasaint:
I did that

Replied
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Ogborokiri(m): 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
Bqudds:

Sure ...mail me balogun.qudus@st.futminna.edu.ng
brother I have mailed you please kindly reply
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Bqudds: 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ogborokiri:
brother I have mailed you please kindly reply

I have replied you , check now
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by ODJ124(m): 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
vibrant99:
An Original Russian Made "POWER BANK" 7000Mah, will Charge you Iphone 4 times...

Any thing made in Russia has some extra to it

wow...
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
YOU DEY SHOUT WOW? LOL
ODJ124:

wow...
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by ODJ124(m): 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
Austeen007:
YOU DEY SHOUT WOW? LOL
was responding to what one said..
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Alexgeneration(m): 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
YungLasaint:
Will I be able to work while doing the language program?
Austeen007 abeg come answer this question.
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
This is a preparatory class not just a different course. it attached to your main course of Study when you pass that level then you'll enter the main class for the course you were admitted into.

To answer your question to work the school will make you a working permit that will allow you work in the school or any company affilaited with thw school.

After school you can as well have a side hustle Like teaching English.

I know a Nigeria Nigeria who's doing her masters here she takes Russian Kids on Home classes on English. and she get paid 1000 rubles per/hr. Some would pay 850 rubles per/hour.

But You need to Know Russian for to be able to properly teach English.
Alexgeneration:
Austeen007 abeg come answer this question.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
i understand bro
ODJ124:

was responding to what one said..
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by ODJ124(m): 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
OK...
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by YungLasaint(m): 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
Apart from teaching English is there no other work I can do?

Or can I continue with the business am doing here over there since I can do it online.

What about working remotely?
Austeen007:
This is a preparatory class not just a different course. it attached to your main course of Study when you pass that level then you'll enter the main class for the course you were admitted into.

To answer your question to work the school will make you a working permit that will allow you work in the school or any company affilaited with thw school.

After school you can as well have a side hustle Like teaching English.

I know a Nigeria Nigeria who's doing her masters here she takes Russian Kids on Home classes on English. and she get paid 1000 rubles per/hr. Some would pay 850 rubles per/hour.

But You need to Know Russian for to be able to properly teach English.
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by IchBinBrait(m): 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ugoerico:
you just did something that most Nairaland guys abroad find very dificult to do cool, posting thier girlfriends or wives...

You also find it difficult to do na. You are included.. Lols grin grin
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by IchBinBrait(m): 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
YungLasaint:

Or can I continue with the business am doing here over there since I can do it online.

When guys wey no get job wan jaapaa from 9ja, you wey even gęt business wan jaapaa too.. grin
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by IchBinBrait(m): 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
vibrant99:
Street walk

Omo see lights everywhere.. @Vibrant99 it would be cool to have a night view of this place.
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Ugoerico(m): 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
IchBinBrait:

You also find it difficult to do na. You are included.. Lols grin grin
winkI no marry whity naa, I marry for Naija. grin
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
In Russia or any European country their lots of Opportunities if you know what you're doing.

There are many jobs in Russia bro. All you need is the proper documentations and you're good to go
YungLasaint:

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by YungLasaint(m): 11:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
grin grin
The business is online so I'm not restricted to one locality.

I wan move out now where the migration law no too dey strict oh.
IchBinBrait:

When guys wey no get job wan jaapaa from 9ja, you wey even gęt business wan jaapaa too.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by YungLasaint(m): 11:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
Okay sir thank you for your response.

Austeen007:
In Russia or any European country their lots of Opportunities if you know what you're doing.

There are many jobs in Russia bro. All you need is the proper documentations and you're good to go
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by IchBinBrait(m): 11:27am On Oct 12, 2020
YungLasaint:
grin grin
The business is online so I'm not restricted to one locality.

I wan move out now where the migration law no too dey strict oh.

The earlier the better.... Lols
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by YungLasaint(m): 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
Yes man you grab
IchBinBrait:

The earlier the better.... Lols

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by YungLasaint(m): 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
Anyone have any info on the russian scholarship program and how to apply?
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by cosmos2000(m): 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
Please which Language is Russian Speaking...lemme go and learn it now..?
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by YungLasaint(m): 10:18am On Oct 13, 2020
Na Russian
cosmos2000:
Please which Language is Russian Speaking...lemme go and learn it now..?
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by cosmos2000(m): 2:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
YungLasaint:
Na Russian
[color=#990000][/color]
Sorry I mean...what is the name of Russian Language... however never bother about that anymore...cause I have already start tutorials on their language
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
Russia Speaks Russian
YungLasaint:
Na Russian
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
If you need to get a first hand info and guide on everything about Russia visit our site, subcribe to get notified its free. And we also have a Questions and Answer questions and you'll get an extensive answers and guide that will help you.

We no dey charge money
YungLasaint:
Anyone have any info on the russian scholarship program and how to apply?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Savagethe21st(m): 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
Austeen007:
If you need to get a first hand info and guide on everything about Russia visit our site, subcribe to get notified its free. And we also have a Questions and Answer questions and you'll get an extensive answers and guide that will help you.

We no dey charge money
howfa, is their endsars protest in russia or Nigerians won't be allowed to protest
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by YungLasaint(m): 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
grin
cosmos2000:

[color=#990000][/color]
Sorry I mean...what is the name of Russian Language... however never bother about that anymore...cause I have already start tutorials on their language
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by YungLasaint(m): 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
I did that
Austeen007:

We no dey charge money

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply)

Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) / Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop / Airplane Runs Into Ditch During Takeoff In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.